Front sm

dragonghost11117

Branch: Lucian

It has now been nine years since wolverine was killed, and rumors are beginning to circulate that he has returned to life. In those years, the X-men have been quite busy. Gambit and Rogue have gotten married, the team has been frightened away from looking for Logan by Persephone, the mysterious woman who brought wolverine back in the first place, and everyone is keen to avoid any more surprises. But, fate is so rarely kind to mutants, and it seems that a part of the past has come back to find them... A former apprentice of Logan's from his days as a samurai, a 15 year old girl with a fox mask, has begun stalking the x-men, looking for any news about her old mentor. And when she finds out that they don't know anything, who knows what will happen...

Form;

Name:unrevealed (will be as the story progresses)

Looks: black hair, blue eyes, fair skin, average height, Elvin ears, indigo Dragon wings, forearms, and tail.

Personality: reserved, cunning, stupidly brave, gets angry easily, loyal to those who have earned her trust, but also kind, warm, and understanding.

Uniform: cherry red kimono and kimono-style pants, purple tae kwon doe belt, porcelain Fox mask with black cherry blossom pattern, combat boots, katana.

Backstory (optional): to be revealed.

Other: none.

All basic forum and rp rules, please join!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-Tempest-

"Do you know him? Magneto? 'I used to. I'm not so sure now.' What was he like? was he the, you know, the bad guy? 'no. I mean, yeah. Why do you care so much, you see his speech, or something?' Yeah, but, uh... He's my father."

Front sm

catpizza879

Branch: Ekaterina

I will post my form later.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Forgot powers, can you include that?

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

"Do you know him? Magneto? 'I used to. I'm not so sure now.' What was he like? was he the, you know, the bad guy? 'no. I mean, yeah. Why do you care so much, you see his speech, or something?' Yeah, but, uh... He's my father."

Front sm

catpizza879

Let's try this one more time shall we? I tried to post before and it didn't go though and that was yesterday! :*(

Name: Candy Blake

Looks: She has long dark brown hair that is braided down her back. She has coco skin with freckles around her nose.

Personality: Candy is very shy, doesn't like being around people that much unless its her friends, and goes crazy for any animal she sees.

Uniform: She wears a black hat and a long black trench coat that hides her bright blue wings with black combat boots. 

Backstory: Nope.

Powers: She can teleport and fly with her wings.

Other: She was a huge sweet tooth and always has a soda or candy bar or some type of sweet in her hand and has a pet red panda named "Reddy" kinda like "Freddy". Also great friends with Nightcrawler.

Mods please let this though.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

catpizza879

Yes, I inclued my powers in other, but I might have to do my form over again.  :(

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

catpizza879

Name: Candy Blake

Looks:She has long dark brown hair that is braided down her back. She has light coco skin with a little bit of freckles around her nose.She has brown eyes.

Personality: Candy is very shy with new people, but when you get to know her she can be very friendly and sarcatic.

Uniform:She wears a black hat and long black trench coat to conseal her bright blue wings with black combat boots.

Backstory: Nope.

Other: She can fly using her wings, she can read people's minds, and she can teleport.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Blargh, I forgot powers and codenames. My characters codename is kitsune, and her powers are flight, the tail is prehensile, and she has talons. Also, she is a telepath, controls water, and can see ghostsghosts, i.e. People trapped between dimensions, like in (SPOILER ALERT!) Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season four. Oh, and Logan had to give her a blood transfusion once, so now she heals fast.

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

Front sm

catpizza879

Oh, do you want me to redo my form?

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

dragonghost11117

You don't need to redo it, but maybe you make the wings look different? And maybe the teleportation is from magic?

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

Front sm

catpizza879

Ok, Candy has spikey wings and trained with magic.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Thanks! Oh, and tell your friends, once we get five people we can start!

• Posted at:

-Tempest-