Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Branch: Ekaterina

I walk steadily into my room I have decorated to match the Valentines Day colors. It looks pretty spectacular actually and I have a moment of proudness. I look at the food table which stretches across one whole wall. It looks like enough... I think getting a little anxious. I look down at my dark blue (almost black) tux and straighten the raven black bow. I smooth my hair back and turn to meet the first guest with a small smile. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

dogyellow583

This was a mistake, I thought as I stepped up to the door to knock. I’m super boring and will just have to stand awkwardly in the corner the entire time.

Some other part of me quietly reminded me to be kind to myself— the first part won, drowning out the reassurances with harsh shouting.

Taking in a deep breath, I knocked at the door. My heart stilled and I held my breath in anticipation.

Breathe, I told myself.

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

I rush to the door quickly and swing it open. "Oh, hey...Christy, right?" I say with a charming smile as I point to her. (I'm assuming you're going by Christy?) 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

dogyellow583

My heart starts beating again, pounding against my ribs.

”Hi, um, yes. That’s me. Am I here at the right time? I don’t mean to bother—“

I stop myself before I can ramble on any farther. Of course I’m here at the right time. I’ve already checked the invitation five times today.

I collect my thoughts enough to give the host a smile that I hope doesn’t look as nervous as I feel. “Thank you for inviting me.”

• Posted at:

Front sm

aqualoki7

I walk calmly to front door and ring doorbell. "Um, Hi! Thanks for inviting me!" I give the host a warm smile and shake his hand. Stay calm. It's just a party. On Valentine's day. I enter slowly and take in the decorations. "You did a nice job of decorating", I tell him.

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Front sm

catpizza879

I arrived at banquet wearing a dark blue suit and sparkly bow tie and knocked on the door "I'm sure this is the place right?" I think then shug thinking "If it's not the place, I guess I will have to miss out on the banquet. And besides I really wanted to play video games.

(mods please let this though)

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

I smile at her and nod saying, "Your welcome, glad to have you." Then I pause for a second noticing a nervous twitch in her smile. "You know," I say in a whisper. "Youndotn have to be nervous." I give her wink. And show her in. "You look just fine and all the people coming are really nice." I continue. "Plus we have a bunch of food." I say with a laugh, hoping it will calm her down. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

I show everyone in and say, "The food is over there, the games are over there, and dancing will start in a bit." I say with a smile. 

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

Um...am I inside? Have I been ushered in?

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

dogyellow583

I paste a polite smile on my face and go to the food table just for a glass of water-- something for me to hold to feel anchored in reality. I couldn't wait to meet the other guests.

I heard faint music and stopped to tilt my head and listen. What song was that? I knew I'd heard it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

(Yes you should be inside now :)) 

I walk around making sure each of the guests I have so far have made it...It seems to be going well so I relax my tensed shoulders. The worst part is over. I think. Untip more people come. I grown inwardly. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

dogyellow583

ugh, my post didn’t go through. I’ll try to post soon.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

(Oops sorry guys my PoV came in late)

I smile letting all the guests in. "Thank you for coming, food is over there, video games/any other games you can imagine are over there, and dancing will begin in a bit." I say with a smile. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Branch: Lucian

I stroll up to the doors, dressed a bit simply. I didn't want to overdo it, so I settled for my fanciest lilac top, my long cherry blossom pink skirt, and some nice shoes. I pause before I knock on the doors, fiddling with the braid in my hair. I put a red satin ribbon in it to enhance the brown color. Touching the shamrock pendant around my neck for luck, I tentatively knock on the door.

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

"Do you know him? Magneto? 'I used to. I'm not so sure now.' What was he like? was he the, you know, the bad guy? 'no. I mean, yeah. Why do you care so much, you see his speech, or something?' Yeah, but, uh... He's my father."

Front sm

dogyellow583

Others are arriving as the host ushers me into the room. I'm glad-- my heels click loudly against the floor and that'll be covered up when the guests begin to talk.

I watch the other guests as they arrive and feel a rush of excitement at the fancy outfits they're wearing. I look down at my own red dress that sparkles in the lights and loosely flows around me when I shift my weight. I wait for the host to greet each one of them and decide I want to meet them all.

"They're nice people" -- that's what the host said and in that case, a little bit of nervousness at first would be worth gaining a friend.

• Posted at:

Front sm

catpizza879

(Ok thanks)

Ok, nows my time to say my introduction. I thought, smirking to myself. I grab a cup and spoon and stand up on a chair *tap tap tap* "May I have your attention please." I said getting everyone's attention *which they looked at me strangely* They must be looking at my lovely beard. I thought, outloud I said "For those of you who don't know me. I am Rashid of the turbulent wind, a hero who travels the world." *awkward silence* "That is all." I said getting off the chair noticing that everyone is still looking at me strangely. They must love my beard. I thought. Just then our host annouced that they have food, video games, and other stuff that I didn't hear, except for one thing.......video games. "Video Games!?" I said spinning around "Did you say video games!?"

mods please let this though

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

I let (Tempest, right?) in and give (her?) a charming smile. "Welcome." I say. Then I turn to Rashid who looks mildly crazy...only a little, and smile. "Yes, they are right over there." 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Branch: Lucian

Yes, I'm tempest, and a girl.

"Thanks" I say with a shy smile. "Glad to be here."

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

"Do you know him? Magneto? 'I used to. I'm not so sure now.' What was he like? was he the, you know, the bad guy? 'no. I mean, yeah. Why do you care so much, you see his speech, or something?' Yeah, but, uh... He's my father."

Front sm

catpizza879

"Oh. My. Gosh." I yelled rushing over to the Playstation 4 (totally acting like a nut) "I'm gonna play the best game ever........Street Fighter V and pick the best charater ever........Rashid of the turbulent wind!" I stated/yelled really loudly

Note: I guess, I should have told you that, I'm not at the banquet. I couldn't make it because it was so late that my parents wouldn't let me go. :( So, I let my (somewhat mature) friend go in my place. I told him to tell you what I just wrote above, but since I recived no response, I take it as he didn't tell you. He can be very eccentric at times---ok all the time, but don't mind him. He's really good-natured, friendly, and......will on purposely get attention called upon himself. *I don't know why* But, I'm sorry that I let him go to the banquet 'cause now you have to deal with the very crazy, Rashid.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

catpizza879

(Ok thanks)

Ok, I can make my introduction now. I thought, smirking to myself. I grab a cup and spoon then stood up on a chair, while tapping the cup. *tap tap tap* "May I have your attention please. *everyone turns towards me looking at me stangely* 

Probably because of my lovely long beard. I thought then outloud I said "For those of you who don't know who I am. *takes a huge gulp of air* I'm Rashid of the turbulent wind, a hero who travels the world. That is all."*everyone still looks at me stangely*  They must really like my beard. I thought getting off of the chair.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

catpizza879

Ignore the very last post.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

XD me and my friend used to do that. 

I smile and walk to the dessert table taking a miniature muffin off the table and stuff it all in my mouth. Crap...I shouldn't have done that! What if someone comes and asks me a question! 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

Really! I never done this before, but I did it because of my eccentric behavior.

I'm playing some video games when I start thinking how me and Catpizza like video games "Thinking of which, where is Catpizza? Oh snap! Her parents wouldn't let her come. That's what I was going to tell the host." I thought mentally slapping myself/remembering what Catpizza had told me. I quickly find the host stuffing a muffin in (his or her?) mouth then say "I'm sorry I was suppose to tell you that Catpizza can't make it tonight." 

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

I'm a he. 

I knew it! I swallow hard and the muffin gets caught in my throat so I answer in a withered voice, "Well, that's a shame. We would have loved for her to be here." 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

"I know right? I would have loved for her to see how everything is set up and decorated, which you did a wonderful job, Wolf."

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

"Thanks." I say bumping my chest hard to get the muffin out. I grab a slushy and take a few drinks. I look at Rashid who's still standing there. "I really should have put some water out." I say in a semi-clear voice.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons