Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

After discovering Scarlet Witch's death Stark wanted to protect her daughter from Hydra.He hid her with Vision somewhere in Central Park so no one could find her.That is until one day while fighting Hydra someone stumbles upon the tower.What will happen when they discover that there is a girl inside?

Spots:

Daughter of Scarlet Witch-taken by me

Adopted Son of Black Panther-taken by me

Son of Cap/Raised by Bucky(evil)/Hydra Agent-Lily

Daughter of Spiderman-Lily

Daughter of Black Widow

Son of Coulson

Name:Carson Malia Rose Maximoff

Looks:like her mother wears either age of Ultron outfit or civil war outfit 

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress 

Spot:Daughter of Scarlet Witch

Crush:Son of Captain America

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter actress singer has all of her mother's powers has a slight accent like her mother and can speak Russian 

Name:Grim

Looks:black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

Spot:adopted son of black panther

Crush:daughter of spiderman 

Other: equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter stealth is current king of wakanda

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim is also an inhuman/only inhuman of the team controls darkness and death

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Save black widow

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Name: Robin Ramonaff

Looks: Robin has long, thick, soft, and always tangley red hair that falls just past her shoulders. Her eyes are bright blue. She's average height for her age (a little smaller than Malia), very slim, perfect pale skin(other than the scar on her head.) Extremely pretty(though she doesn't think she is)

Personality: Robin is very funny and sarcastic all the time. She's fine being the center of attention, though it isn't as if she particurally likes it. Robin is very, very smart (like Hermione), but she doesn't admit it and sometimes plays dumb for her friends. She gets in many fights and will stand up for her friends, and herself, and gets in many fights. More in PoV's.

Spot: Daughter of Black Widow

Crush: Son of Captain America

Other: equal thief hacker fighter actress singer; best gymnast. Has all of her mother's skills; can speak Russian

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Miriam May "Miri" "Parker" "Mayday Parker" "Spidey" "mini Parker" Parker.

Looks: Miri has short, thick, soft dark brown waves cut just above her shoulders(natural lighter/darker streaks. Bangs. The ends are usually dyed green, blue, red, or grey.) Her big round eyes are a hazel green. She's very very slim, with a lithe/athletic build, petite (5'1-ish), with light skin, pale freckles, has a heart shaped face, and is extremely extremely pretty(sort of elvin)(looks a little younger then she is.)

Personality: Miriam is extremely extremely extremely intelligent(a genius), creative, witty, and likes to joke. Very sweet, kind, bright, and usually gentle(she has a bit of a temper though.) Rather copious ammounts of barely hidden self doubt/hate. Very brave, sometimes mischievous and rebellious, hates being told what to do, but will sometimes listen. Rather shy/quiet. Stubborn, a loner, independent. Always stands up for what she believes in and will always try to do what's right.Energetic. Tends to neglect sleeping/eating(unless there's food that she really likes. Like pizza. Or chocolate.) Creative, has a photographic memory, sarcastic.Will always act like she's okay, extremely protective of her loved one/friends. Goes on her own adventures at night resulting in lack of sleep and often hidden injuries. More in POV's.

Spot: Daughter of Spidey

Crush: Grim

Other:Has superhuman strength/agility/durability/stamina, superhuman speed (not Flash fast, but she's really really fast), regenerative healing(not like Deadpool or Wolverine), wall crawling(her body generates a bio magnetic field, she can also repel things or get someone stuck to something through a shared medium), and all her dad's powers (only her spider sense is much much stronger and sometimes turns into short visions (like, six to ten seconds at most) that result in migranes.) Her dad has no idea she's been doing hero stuff, and she plans to keep him from knowing. None of the others know her secret identity(except Josh, and he learned on accident.) 

Name: Joshua Brian Phil Rogers.

Looks: Joshua has short, thick, soft, dark golden hair and brilliant sky blue eyes. He's tall, with an athletic/muscular build, light tan skin, and is extremely handsome(looks a lot like his dad.)

Personality: A lot like Cap, only more serious/a bit darker, more sarcastic. Overprotective of his friends, extremely smart, thinks strategically, kind, loyal, patriotic, creative, stubborn, will always do what he thinks is right, cares deeply for people. More in POV's.

Spot: Son of Cap.

Crush: Carson.

Other: He doesn't have any powers, but he's naturally in peak human condition(and he works out all the time, and basically has super strength.)He's claustrophobic. Has a big brother relationship with Miriam (he's really overprotective of her.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Carson

I paced back and forth in the tower.Vision was always bringing new things to the tower for me to do but that didn't stop me from wanting to see what was beyond this wall .The only natural light came from the skylight in the roof.The small square of blue that taunted me.I've heard of blue oceans,green grass,and sandy beaches but have never seen them.I hear honking from the cars and smell New York's air  but I have only ever seen the grayness of the tower walls."Can I get you anything"Vision asked"Would you like to to play a game?""I want to leave this tower"I said."Stark will not allow it.He promised to protect you"he replied.I had powers yet I don't know much about them or what they can do."Protect me from what"I asked."People like Hydra"Vision replied"Now excuse me.Mr.Stark would like to see me."He disappeared leaving me alone in the tower.Every magazine he left mentioned the Avengers of the Kid Avengers.I never read the articles.I was tired of doing the same thing.I should be out there doing something to help.Maybe try to find my mother.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I walked around Avengers Tower bored.Tony had called Vision in every now and then but no one knows why.He was here once a month and not even the other Avengers know why.It's like Tony had one big secret.I walked into the lounge where Josh was at island by the kitchen and Miri was hanging from the cieling."So what do you think Tony is hiding"she asked.I shrugged."Not even our parents know"I replied."Sounds a bit like Nick Fury"Josh said.""Not far off"I said.I walked over to the windows and looked down below.Something felt off so I suited up and slid down the building by claws.Hydra of course had to be involved.I jumped onto one and landed on another.I grabbed the third and tossed him into the fourth.They were heading towards Central Park as we fought our way down the streets of Times Square.Eventually Miriam and Josh showed up."You're late"I said."Better than never"she replied.The fight was dragged into the park which eventually led us to be surrounded by Hydra right outside some tower. The fight went on a little longer before they retreated leaving the three of us and a tower.Before one of us could say anything something sends me flying into the tower so hard I went through the wall.I couldn't really make out the figure before everything went black.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus