Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

For Superheroes:

Dear Your Name Here,

You have always been special, better than everyone else. The thing is, you have powers, and here at Superhero High we train young superheroes to get ready for their life of fighting crime ahead. Will you join us?

Sincerely, Ms. J, Headmaster of Superhero High.

After you read this you immediately pack and head to the school. But everything is not what it seems, eventually, kids from Supervillain High will attack.

For Supervillains:

Dear Your Name Here,

You have always been special, using your skills to defeat everyone else and get what you want. The thing is, you have powers, and here at Supervillain High we train young supervillains to get ready for their life of stealing and controlling the world ahead. Will you join us?

Unsincerely, Mr. X, Headmaster of Supervillain High.

Prepare for your life ahead, for soon you will have to attack the students at Superhero High. But will you become friends with the kids you are to attack, or will you defeat them and end the world?

Spots:

{At Superhero High}:

Superhero 1:(girl) me

Sidekick to Superhero 1:(boy) Lily

Superhero 2:(girl) Maya

Sidekick to Superhero 2:(boy) me

Superhero 3:(girl) Lily

Sidekick to Superhero 3:(boy) Maya

{At Supervillain High}:

Supervillain 1:(girl) me

Sidekick to Supervillain 1:(boy) Maya

Supervillain 2:(girl) Maya

Sidekick to Supervillain 2:(boy) Lily

Supervillain 3:(girl) Lily

Sidekick to Supervillain 3:(boy) me

Rules:

-You don’t have to PoV all your characters but I would like you to still make the characters.

-Only 3 powers per character and none of them can be magic or something that has more than one power.

-No equal youngest.

-No one can be Headmaster X’s child, no one even knows him in person.

Forms:

Name:

Super Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Clothes:

Powers:

Spot:

Crush:

Other:

My Forms:

Name: Ellie J.

Super Name: Electric Snow

Personality: Very much like Elsa from Frozen, Ellie is very shy. She is independent and loves her family, but is afraid to make mistakes. She isn’t a big fan of being the center of attention, and she sometimes hides from others. But Ellie is very smart, and her ideas almost never fail. She is a great leader and values family and friends over anything.

Appearance: Ellie has long white hair usually pulled up in a bun or back in a braid and bright, almost silver, blue eyes.

Clothes: Mostly she wears sweatpants and a white shirt and Elsa’s outfit for superheroing.

Powers: electricity, ice and light

Spot: Superhero 1

Crush: her sidekick or maybe a villain

Other: her mother is Headmaster J. (only child but can have cousins). She loses control of her ice all the time and is worried she might hurt somebody.

Name: Robin X.

Super Name: Killer Darkness

Personality: Robin is very much like a supervillain. She is very funny and sarcastic all the time. She is very rude and sarcastic to her none-friends and is known for targeting people, but it’s mostly just because of her uncle. Around her friends, Robin is pretty much a nicer version of herself, and sometimes feels like she should turn good. Robin is very, very smart (like Hermione), and she uses it to get what she wants. She gets in many fights and will stand up for her friends, and herself, and will sometimes fight for no reason. More in PoV's.

Appearance: Robin has long, thick, soft, and always tangley red hair that falls just past her shoulders. Her eyes are bright blue. She's average height for her age (a little smaller than Lily’s characters and way smaller than Maya’s), very slim, perfect pale skin(other than the scar on her head and all her bumps, cuts and bruises.) Extremely pretty(though she doesn't think she is)

Clothes: Regularly, Robin wears basically Mal wear in D1 in the regular colors and in black. Her supervillain costume is a long black dress with a silver belt with a skull on it a her red hair pulled back in a black scrunchie.

Powers:

Spot: Supervillain 1

Crush: one of the good boys

Other: her uncle is Headmaster X. (can have a sister of two, though she is middle if two sisters and older if one sister of Maya and younger if one sister of Lily) and she has been training to be a supervillain forever. Practically runs the school and is the evilest. Very scared of her uncle.

My other forms later.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Name:Malia

Super Name:Skyvolt Polaris or Quake(she has three)

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist 

Appearance:blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty 

Clothes:mal's d2 outfit in either maleficem's color's or black and silver

Powers:metal electricity vibrations

Spot:villain

Crush:lily's Male superhero

Other:is Robin's sister equally evil and all of her uncle's anger gets taken out on her so she is ext6 terrified of him has worst control over her powers is always in detention for something like her sister runs the school

Grim

Black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

Darkness death fire

Villain

Lily' female superhero but won't admit it

Maybe in povs 

Will do my third character later or not at all

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

3 things: First is no worst control, Second is that Grim also kind of needs a super name and the last doesn't really concern you but Robin's powers which I forgot are darkness, telepathy and telekinesis

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

grim never has one people just call him reaper because of his name and powers 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who