Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Grim

"I told people to people to be by the door who were coming and you weren't there"I replied"I have no time to wait for those who fall behind.Leave the wall again with out orders and I will personally feed you to the zombies myself."I walked away and headed to the training myself.Three people were punching dummies.Ellie was over by the punching bag with Mal.Leon was sparring with Kia and Gracie was over at the target practice.I walked over and joined her."Try aiming for the head"I told her."I'm not really practicing target right now"she said"I was just letting my anger out.This city locked my sister out and now I'll probably never see her again or she's one of them and we'll end up killing her.""It'll be fine.I'm sure she could handle herself"I said.

Malia

I continued punching the bag and then kicking it."Did you hide in a gym or something"Ellie asked."Every chance I got"I replied"I had to do something to take care of myself.""I want you to meet my friend"she said dragging over to where Grim was.I tried to hesitate and pull back but I realized the girl he was with was the one person I thought I'd never see again.She probably thought I was dead by now.It's been years since I've seen her last.What exactly was I going to say to her?Just then the man from earlier walked in."I want to speak with you"he said pointing at me."I have nothing to say to you"I replied"Give me one good  reason why I shouldn't kill you right now.""I run this operation here little lady.I can throw you out right now"he said."Like you did before by locking me out and refusing to open the door"I said"You left me to die.I have every right to hate you."He tried to walk away in which I threw a knife into his shoulder."If you were trying to kill me you missed"he said."I wasn't trying.I threw it there on purpose"I said"Next time I won't miss."He pulled the knife out and walked away.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

crowsoul50

Sprix rounded on Malia, torn between helping the man with a potential life-threating injury or giving this newcomer a piece of her mind. She decided to do a bit of both. Shoving the multitool back in her pocket, she stalked up to the other girl. “What on earth was that for?” She hissed. “I don’t care what he did to you in the past, things are bad enough here without people fighting amongst themselves and throwing knives. If he really closed the door on you all those years ago, have you ever thought about it from his point of view? Maybe he was only following orders and had no choice. Maybe it was for the greater good— sacrifice you to spare the others.  But you don’t know that, because you never gave him a chance to explain himself! Thinking only about yourself gets other people killed. You may have every right to hate him, but you do not have the right to harm him.” She snapped, her eyes blazing with anger. She turned on her heel and stormed out of the room to find the man and make sure he was okay.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uh mal wouldn't check on him and she was a kid practically 5 when she was left behind 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

crowsoul50

Sprix was checking on him. I don’t rp other people’s characters. Sorry if I wasn’t clear!))

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Branch: Ekaterina

Murdoc:

"Well, you know half the world is infected with zombies so it's not that good." I said with a smirk. "How about you?" 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

crowsoul50

"I'm more concerned about the living than the dead, mostly." Sprix answered tersely and she stood outside of the training room trying to figure out where the man had went. She mentally kicked herself for yelling at the girl first-- obviously, somone with an injury that needed to be treated would take priority over her telling someone off. She sighed deeply, resigning herself to the hope that the man had made his way to the medbay on his own. She turned to face Murdoc, giving him a rueful grin. "Never a dull moment inside or outside the walls, huh?"

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

How dare that girl say that to me?I was five and left to die.That guy used my life to save his own.He had time to open the door and he didn't.I didn't even wait to hear my sister talk.I stormed off and headed for one of the few stores around.I  grabbed a bag and stuffed it with food."Mal what are you doing"I turned to see Gracie."Clearly leaving.People here clearly already hate me and I'd rather be out there then in this city that's ran by the man who locked me out"I reply"I only came here because of you.You're safe and you don't need me."I continued stuffing the bag and zipped it up.Just then Grim walked in."Everything ok"he asked."Fine"I lied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

I mutter to myself "Yep, definitely a lie."

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

winterfairy70

Grace's POV:

"While I have no doubt of my sister's inginuity and willpower, she was five. The likelyhood she survived..." I turn and slam a fist into the dummie's "face."

"Come on Gracie-"

"I want to speak to you!" Someone, probably Jenson then. The man can't seem to go more than a few hours without yelling and threatening to kick someone out.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." I stop assulting the poor dummie and stand there frozen. That voice....

"I run this operation here little lady. I can throw you out right now."

"Like you did before by locking me out and refusing to open the door. You left me to die. I have every right to hate you." No,no,no. Could it maybe be...

"Who did you find out there?"

"Gracie-"
"Who. Did. You. Find."

There's the sadly too-familiar sound of a knife hitting flesh, and I try to see over the crowd.

"Gracie-"
I push through the crowd, reaching the edge just in time to see Jenson walk out and the ever-intense Sprix lecturing someone before she follows him out, no doubt to make sure he doesn't randomly keel over in the hall. 

The girl turns and storms out, and when I get a glimpse of her face...

"Malia..." the barely spoken name flys from between my lips as a breath.

"You know who that is?"

I shake my head, then nod, then shake my head. Do I?

Whether she's changed or not, she's my sister.

I find myself sprinting out after her. Down the hall, past Sprix and Murdoc, past Kia and Leon.

I finally catch up to where she's shoving some food in a bag. Like she's going to leave.

"Mal, what are you doing?"

She turns, barely and shock or surprise registering on her face.

"Clearly leaving. People here clearly already hate me and I'd rather be out there then in this city that's ran by the man who locked me out. I only came here because of you.You're safe and you don't need me."

I can't move.

I can't speak.

I can't even breathe .

I'm underwater.

"Everything okay?" The bag being zipped up roughly shocks me back to reality.

"Fine."

She does remember that I'm her twin, right? That I know when she's lying?

"Yep, definatly a lie." I'd almost forgotten Leo was in here.

"Sure, whatever. I'm leaving. Take care of yourself Gracie."

My sister is walking out of my life, after I just got her back.
"What? No, wait!" I panic and reach out, grabbing her shoulder. 

I receive an elbow to the face in return.

"Gracie! I'm... I didn't..."

"It's fine. I deserve it. I should have found you." I wipe the blood starting to drip from my nose away. "Listen, please. And then if you still really want to leave I won't stop you. True, I'm safe, or as safe as one can be here. But I need you. You're one of the only people I can still trust. Ever since mom and dad... I can't. I can't trust anyone anymore, can't beleive in anyone but me. Please stay. Please."

There's a quiet whistle from behind me. "She actually talks?"

I roll my eyes and look over at my sister, pleading.

"Please."

Sorry I've not been on, hope that was okay!

Fourth try mods, please please please please let this through!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I looked at my sister in thought.I did just get her back and I didn't want to leave her.She's the only family I got left."Please"she repeated with tears almost coming out of her eyes.I dropped the bag and just hugged her.I couldn't leave her.The man from earlier walked in.His shoulder patched and his face mad."How sweet"he said sarcastically before grabbing my arm.I took it and twisted it behind his back.I then kicked him on to his knees and then stepped on his other hand so he couldn't try to get up."You can't stay here"he said through the pain"You're dangerous  to everyone.""No just to you"I said"But I'm sure your little safety city would love to know what you're doing.""And what is that"he said."You don't think I know you sent other people outside the wall.Each one dying as soon as you close the door on them"I said."They broke the rules as have you"he said.""And I'm just getting started but you still haven't given me a good reason to not kill you for what you've done"I said"I know you had time to open that door.The screams of my sister.I remember it all."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

catpizza879

Kia Jones

Seeing Grace rush out the room I followed Grace to see if she was alright. I lost her when I heard voices then I saw that Grace and the girl that we brought back were talking to each other, but it didn't sound so good so I stepped in saying "What's with all the hub-bub, Bub?" I asked Grace.

Leon Kennedy

I followed Kia out the training room wondering why she left without telling me. I found my answer when I saw Grace and the new girl talking with Kia saying "What's with all the hub-bub, Bub?".

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

capitalbee70

Sorry guys I haven't posted everytime I try the mods delete it.  Anyway all Murdoc was point Sprix in the right direction then told her he'd go with her (because he was worried for the guy but he didn't tell her that.)

• Posted at:

Fantasy

She/her

My WOF OCs:

Mud:Quake

Sand:Scorch

Sky:Turbulence

Sea:Wave,Cyclone

Rain:Tranquility,Strawberry,Rain

Ice:Iceberg,Yeti

Night:Stellar,Silhouette,Shadowwatcher

My life is like Pride and Prejudice

(and zombies)

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Fantasy is my other, other account BTW, sorry. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

crowsoul50

Sprix moved quickly in the direction that Murdoc had pointed and came acorss Mal once again attacking the man once again. She made an exasperated noise and pushed passed Leon and Kia then planted her hands on her hips. She itched to have a knife on her and mentally kicked herself once again. This is what I get for letting my guard down. She thought, her eyes narrowing in annoyance.

Still. The odds of someone attacking the same person twice without provocation seemed slim. The favt that the man was injured and had either instigated the fight or Malia felt that she needed to go after him spoke volumes about something she didn't quite understand. 

"What's going on here?" she said finally.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

I see Malia attack a guy so I walk over and say "Yeah what's going on here?" As someone says "What's going on here?", probably Sprix so I say "I know you need a knife." and I hand it to her

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Poke don't quite know what to do...

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

My post didn't go through! 

Murdoc:

"Never." I say with a smile. "And if you're looking for the guy he went that way." I said pointing to the medbay. "I'll go with you." I said I was worried for the guy but I didn't want to look soft so I added, "It'll give me a chance to see Dakota." 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Woah! That was late...ignore it! 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Sorry guys, my post went through late so I didnt read the other post until now. If I had known Sprix went to Mal I wouldn't have posted that PoV. Sorry

Murdoc:

"Never." I say with a smile. "If you're looking for the guy he went that way." I say pointing to the medbay. "I'll come with you, it'll give me a chance to meet up with Dakota anyway." I say. I was mostly worried about the guy but I couldn't show that to anyone. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Uggh my post didnt go through 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

I'm sorry guys, all my old posts are coming in really late. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

it's not just you some of mine arent going in at all

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

crowsoul50

Sprix took the knife and examined the blade, then turned her quizzical gaze to Leo. "But.. it's yours. You probably need it more than I do." she commented as she held it out in her open hand for him to take back. She was watching Malia the whole time, wary of any sudden movement.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

I shrug and take it back and hold it then start throwing it in the air then suddenly it sticks to the ceiling and I say "Who has a magnet upstairs?" But just then it falls landing with alarming accuracy near my foot and I wince and grab it and put it away and say "I will just uh, yeah." And run upstairs to check who has a magnet and when I look for it i found out it's mine.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Don't mind me just standing uselessly in the corner...

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crowsoul50

I'm waiting for Mal rn)

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Front sm

crowsoul50

bump)

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Idk what to post

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Maybe Grimm could come in to calm things down. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

, 2