Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

A few years ago zombies started invading the world and the apocalypse had started.People were running for their lives or hiding in their basements out of sight.All except one boy who started fighting back by collecting any and all weapons and an army to help him.Will you help protect the remaining people?

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty mal's d2 outfit but in black and silver with a skull on the chain belt

Personalilty:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress 

Background:when the apocalypse came her family was heading to a bunker but she got lost in the crowd her sister and parents made it but by the time she rea hed the door it was shut and she had do fend for herself and try to survive she hasn't seen her sister in a few years she spent her life fighting and hiding herself  to survive

Crush:anyone willing maybe Grim

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter actress singer knows her sister has to be alive somewhere

Grim

Black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

When the apocalypse came he didn't want to be one to do nothing so he put together the resistance group to fight back his base is the only real safe place and is a large walled out section of the city he tries to gather people to help fight but also to protect 

Mal's sister/Lily's character maybe Mal

Equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter stealth is the resistance leader and mal's sister is his second in command

Rules:

1)everyone except mal is already a resistance member/someone living behind the wall

2)put Zombie in other if this has been read

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Name: Ellie

Looks: long blond hair with multi-colored tips (red, purple, orange, green and blue) and bright blue eyes. 

Personalilty: very smart, creative, inventive, very brave and bold. 

Background: when the apocalypse started she helped Grim form the restistance and was the first part of the restistance other than Grim. Her whole family is dead, thinks of Grim and Lily's character as her family.

Crush: maybe Grim

Other: equal thief hacker fighter actress singer; best gymnast and best at bow and arrows. Has heard stories about Mal and: Zombie

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

there is no best with weapons 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay, also I forgot, Ellie is third-in-command

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Grace "Gracie" 

Looks: Grace has short, thick, soft vanilla blond hair(just past her shoulders. Usually in double braids. Has long blunt bangs.) She has sort of harsh ice-blue eyes. She's very skinny, with an athletic/lithe build(strong despite not being obviously muscular.) She has smooth light skin(other then the scars that come with trying to survive the apocalypse), freckles, and is quite beautiful(though who has time for looking pretty when you're fighting zombies.)

Personality: Before getting separated from her sister she was kind, gentle, fun, and one of the sweetest/brightest people you could ever know, but that fell apart when she realized she may never see her sister again. Super sarcastic, jaded, sort of cynical, can seem rather dark sometimes. A loner, she's quiet(barely speaks even when absolutely nessicary), and avoids people. Doesn't let anyone close to her because she feels like everyone she loves or gets close to ends up dead. She's extremely intelligent, creative, resourceful, and thinks strategically. Tends to go with her gut most of the time, an insomniac(she doesn't sleep, like, ever.) Doesn't really eat or pay attention to her needs(there's a small part of her that really hopes she'll die and just leave all the zombie stuff behind.) Can still be very gentle and kind, but she's nowhere near as bright or happy. Pretty much what you would expect of a fourteen year old girl who's twin is missing and is trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. More in POV's. 

Crush: Grim, but doesn't really want to get into any relationships that much after her first one. 

Background: Same as her sister, only after Maya was locked out Grace tried to get out to her, and ended up making a bit of an enemy in the man in charge of the city or whatever. Grace tried to get out about twenty two times before she met Grim and helped him with his resistance. 

Other: Her weapons of choice are a hatchet and a crossbow.

I'll post a boy later, hope this okay. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Branch: Ekaterina

May I join? I used to have a zombie apocalypse role play but it died : ( I'm also writing a book about a zombie apocalypse and so I think this should be fun! : ) if I am aloud to join here are my forms:

Form 1:

Name: Dakota O'Brian

Looks: She has long raven black hair and blue bell eyes. She has one scar on her lower lip on the left and one scar on her right eyebrow. They are both really small but still noticeable. She has a trench coat that her dad gave her before he died of a zombie bite. It's leather so it's hard for the teeth to penetrate. He also wears black leggings and a black skin tight turtle neck. She also wears black leather boots that go almost up to her knee. They are actually pretty nimble and easy to run in. She has a bow and arrow and is highly skilled in using it (she is not the best though. ; ) ) 

Personality: She is shy and doesn't speak a lot. But once you get to know her she can be very friendly and sarcastic. She is also fierce when it comes to fighting. 

Background: Im not that great at this part but I'll do my best...When she was born her mom died and her father had to take care of her. When the zombies came they blocked their door and gathered their stuff so they could survive. They were both going to go through the sky hole in Dakota's ceiling but the zombies broke down the door. Her dad shoved her through but he was bitten by them before he could get up. That's pretty much it...except her scars...one is from tripping and hittting her eyebrow on a corner the other is from a bully who tried to punch her...and did.

Crush: In the book her and the other character I'm about to make are shipped but I won't do that in this one...so anyone willing? 

Other: Zombie 

Form 2: 

Name: Murdoc Adair

Looks: Murdoc is very rougishly handsome. He has chocolate brown hair, and amber brown eyes. He smirks a lot and likes to wink at people to make them feel uncomfortable. He wears a green almost army looking sort of jumpsuit thing, "Jumpsuit! Jumpsuit! Cover me!" XD sorry I had too. 

Personality: He can be a little rough around the edges and seem a littlest hot headed at times but he is very sweet and very protective of everyone he is around not just his friends. He also is very good at fixing and inventing new weapons. He's kind of like a black-smith. 

Background: Not much both his parents died when the zombies attacked and now he tried his hardest to take back the world from them. 

Crush: Anyone willing? Please ship him! 

Other: Zombie 

Well that's it! : )

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

catpizza879

Name: Kia Jones

Looks: She has long wavy brown hair that is tried back. She wears a black t-shirt with black leggings and black combat boots to help her move around in the dark easily. She also wears a heart locket which has two pictures inside, one of her family and one of Leon.

Personality:Kia is very shy, easy-going, smart, gentle, and scared that she might lose the one thing that she loves. (Leon)

Background: Kia lost her family to the outbreak of zombies and the only one who make it alive was her. She ended up meeting up with Leon and escaped to the resistance, where she and Leon go out and explore and see if they can find anyone.

Crush: Leon Kennedy

Other: She is very good at singing and good with a bow and arrow. She is trying to get used to her new lifestyle and she is a rookie. Zombie!

Name: Leon Kennedy

Looks: He has medium length dirty blond hair. He wears a brown leather jacket and dark grey t-shirt with grey jeans and black sneakers. He also wears a locket with a picture of Kia inside. 

Personality: Leon is very sarcatic, gentle, smart, loyal, brave, and doesn't like thinking about his family.

Background: Leon's family was taken by zombies and vowed that he wouldn't let anything like that happen to Kia.

Crush: Kia Jones

Other: He is a very skilled marksman and he was a rookie cop before the outbreak started. Zombies!

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Name:Leonard Church

Looks:blue green hair with light green tips and cyan highlights and wears a green jump suit with orange pockets and cyan zippers with blue green eyes and has that constantly annoyed look on his face and a weird thing on his right wrist

Personality:irritable and gets constantly triggered (a rage fit where he can shred through almost anything but military grade duct tape if annoyed enough), but at some times happy

Background:it was his birthday so his family took him to the shooting range but then zombies broke in so his family said to run and they would slow or kill the zombies so he ran and never turned back but when he did the entire thing blew up sending him flying through space until he hit a gun store head on, passed out, met another survivor, got weaponry and resources, made his special jump suit and tried to survive on his own

Crush:Is so irritable he doesn't care unless...

Other:is a sniper and has several guns and even a shield to look like a Spartan's and even has a Spartan spear and Sword on his back so shooting him in back will prove ineffective and has a grappling hook launcher on his right wrist and is a technological genius and that is how he made it and has an air suit and parachute (yes just like from Just Cause 4) but commonly smacks walls and Zombies!

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I lied awake staring at the cieling.All I could think of was what lead to this war.Zombies everywhere killing any living thing it can.Friends and family being taken by a demon be coming one of them.I kept weapons near by just in case.My train of thought changed.Almost as if I started daydreaming I was in a trance like state.

Everyone was rushing to get to the bunker.Or so they called it.A large portion of the city had been walled off after reports of other  cities being destroyed  were sent.Everyone was filing in.I had been holding on to my twin but everyone was so pushy I had lost her and our parents.By the time I reached the door it was closed.Zombies were coming this way and I ran for safety.

I suddenly snap out of it hearing a noise.I took hold of the sword and grasped the gun in the opposing hand.I knew they were  closing in.I sneaked out the front door and ran across the street.So far so good.I ran a few blocks before reaching a boxing gym with boarded up windows.Not bad.I could get some extra training time in.It was up to me to survive and hopefully one day find my sister.

Grim

I sat on a cot sharpening any swords and cleaning guns for my next trip out into the city."When are you not doing that"Gracie asked."Never"I replied back."You can take a break you know"Ellie said."And while we sit here protected by our precious wall there is a possibility  that there are people still out there dying"I said.Gracie frowned.They had shut the doors on her sister and left her to die.No one knows what happened.Some of the people we've saved claimed to have seen a girl with the same description out there somewhere."I'm sorry"I said not meaning to have hit something so personal to her."No you're right"she said"While we sit here protected people out there are dying trying to fend for themselves.""I'm taking a small group with me later and I want you both here"I said."No"Gracie replied."Yes"I replied"There is no point of having back up leaders if they aren't here to back me up if something bad happens.""Fine"Ellie agreed displeasingly.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ellie:

I didn't want to go, but Grim was like a brother to me. "Fine," I agreed. "And Gracie, we can look for your sister out there," I promised.

She nodded, and we hurried about getting ready. "Grim, I want a real sword this time," I said.

He shook his head. "You are too small," he replied back, not in a mean voice.

"But I need to protect myself, and Gracie and the others and.... you."

He looked down at me. "Fine."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Fiona only grim is going not them

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Oh, that's why I thought there was something wrong with your PoV, I just read it wrong 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no grim told them they were staying behind and hes going with a few others 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Was I accepted? And also I forgot to add Dakota is really smart an drew she knows a bunch about medecine and healing so she's practically a doctor. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

crimsonghost205

If I'm accepted here's my PoV

Church:

I sit at a table repairing my grappling hook, parachute and air suit and practically everything I have when I hear Grim say "I'm going out with a few others..." So I quickly finish up repairing my things and approach him and say "Heard you were going out so can I come? Been a long time since I've been out. Nice meeting you, My name's Church." 

If if I am not accepted disregard this PoV 

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yeah all are accepted pov anytime 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Are we accepted, also I forgot to add in Dakota's form she's really smart and knows a lot about medecine so she is kind of like a doctor. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

(Sorry I should have added under the crush that Leon and Kia are boyfriend and girlfriend) 

Kia Jones

I was just walking around when Grim comes up to me and says "Hey Kia, I'm putting together a small group to see if we can't find some people. Do you want to come?"

"Sure, I'll come and can Leon come too?" I asked

"Sure he can. Ok, wait by the wall that leads outside so we can go. Seeya later." Grim said walking away

"Seeya." I called back then I ran to find Leon to tell him the news ~ ~ ~

Leon Kennedy

"Leon!"

I turn around to find Kia running towards me "Hey whatsup, Kia" I greeted her

"Well I have some good news to tell you.....Grim asked us me to come with him and a few others to see if they can find some people." Kia stated

" That sounds cool, but.....Grim wasn't going to ask me to go?" I asked

"Well here comes the other good news. I asked Grim if you can come and he said YES!" Kia said with excitement

"Wow! That is good news, when do we go?" I asked

"Well, Grim said we can wait by the wall that leads outside. I guess we can linger around in that area until then." Kia said

"Ok, I'll get my things and you get yours then we'll meet at the wall ok?" I told Kia

"Ok, see you then." Kia said running away

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

graciela and ellie are staying behind 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uh fiona ellia and graciela are staying behind the wall 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

fiona she and graciela are staying behind the wall only grim and a few others are going 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

*face palms sorry for the double posts, and thanks for accepting @Mal : )

I'll have to PoV later when I have time to think. : )

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

winterfairy70

I hope this is okay!

Grace’s POV:

I narrow my eyes at him and he just does that thing he does, that’s almost a smirk or a frown but not quite either?

“Fine.”

The smirk frown turns into almost a smile(though not really. Smiles aren’t a thing you often see anymore. Kia smiles sometimes, usually around Leon.)

“But if you aren’t back within six hours I’m comming after you, back up leader or not.”

Once again the almost smile.

“You know, I think this is the most you’ve spoken all week.”

I laugh dryly. “Don’t get used to it.”

“Okay.” he stands, weapons and supplies ready. “I’m going to go get a team then head out.”

“Six hours.”
“See you then.”

Then he’s gone, out to find survivors.

“Want to train or something?”

I look over at the small girl with multicolored hair and nod.

“I’ll go see if anyone else wants to, you set up?”

“Sure.” I go to the traning room of sorts we’ve set up and start pulling out some of the weapons, the mats, and a few dummies. It’s a welcome distraction, something that will maybe stop me from thinking about everything. My sister, our mom, everyone here who’s lost everything…

Punching dummies helps, but fighting those undead beasts would definitely help more.  

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I walked out with Kia and Leon taking to the streets looking for survivors.It was why I started this.I wanted to help people.We had saved about six people before reaching an old boxing gym.We had already been outside the wall for three hours at that point.We were about to move when zombies came from nowhere attacking us.One was on top of Leon and another on top of Kia.I was about to slice them when a blond girl jump from the upper window stabbing them both in the head.

Malia

I punched the punching  bag for a few hours getting in a workout for my next move.I took a break and headed up to the second floor to get cleaned up.I was about to get some rest when I heard voices.I jumped out the window landing in front of them stabbing two zombies."Are you insane"I asked"You can't just be walking around in the open.""It's my job"the dark boy replied"Which is more than I can say for you.What are you doing out here?""Not a story I like to share"I replied."Come back with us"he said"It's the safest place in the city.""Those people are the reason I'm out here in the first place.No thanks"I replied."I don't have time to argue.Gracir is going to kill.....""Gracie"I questioned."You know her"he asked."She's my sister"I replied"Take me to her."I followed them back to the safe haven."So how long has it been since you've seen your sister"Kia asked."Not since the day they shut me out of the bunker"I said.Grim slid a door open and a man greeted us.It was the same man who had shut me out."I see you found some survivors"he said."Yup"Grim replied.The man took a swing at me but I caught his arm and twisted it behind his back and leaned into his ear."I never forgot that you shut me outside the wall"I said"Don't mess with me."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

p s don't let grace know she's there right away

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

crowsoul50

Name: Sprix

Looks: Sprix stands at around 5'6 and has a strong but lean build. Her dark brown hair is bleached at the end and is always braided down to her midshoulder area. She has a rugged face, with round dark brown eyes and a button nose. She has a smattering of freckles on her face, neck, and shoulders from being out in the sun. She has slightly tanned skin. Sprix wears an old faded red t-shirt with equally faded, unreadable text on it. She also has a black hoodie with grey sleeves and hood that she ties around her shoulders or stuffs into her hiking pack when not in use. If she knows she's leaving the safety of the walls, she puts on some various pieces of body armor that she constructed from old sheets of metal. They don't do much to stop a bullet or blade, but it keeps zombies from biting her just fine. 

She always carries a hiking pack on her. It's filled with extra food, bandages, water, a first-aid kit, replacement air freshener cans, weapons, and anything you can really think of.

Her proudest achievement is the modified belt she sewed together. It has multiple holsters that fit a can of air freshener. She can have up to five at once, along with a pouch to put her lighters. She uses the lighters and freshener cans as homemade flamethrowers. Sprix also wears pants with built-in knee pads and well-loved combat boots.

Personality: Sprix seems aloof when you first meet her, but she quickly warms up to other people. She had been on her own for a long time before joining the resistance, and as a result she feels indebted to them for saving her. She has a strong loyalty to the group and will defend at any cost, be it from zombies or other humans. Even though she has a strong connection to the group, she doesn't like to take orders that she considers to be in bad taste, and can have issues with authority figures that she thinks will threaten her independence. She doesn't tolerate fighting amongst resistance members and isn't above stopping fights by knocking one of the troublemakers out. She does have a soft side that rarely shows through, and she has a weakness for people who are in need of assisstance, bordering on a hero complex. She's creative, and good with her hands. She likes having something to tinker with while she talks, like a pen or a pocketknife.

Backstory: Sprix grew up in the foster system, and was a frequent resident of the local orphanage. When the apocalypse started, her and other kids were left to fend for themselves. She became the de facto leader of the group and did a pretty good job of it too, until they were overrun by a horde one night. Only a few group members survived and, blaming the decimation of the group on Sprix, cast her out to fend for herself. A few months later, she was picked up by the resistance and has been there ever since.

Crush: None currently, but she's a lesbian

Other: She doesn't really have a role in the resistance but likes to consider herself a jack-of-all-trades and will help anywhere she thinks needs it.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Redoing my PoV:

Ellie:

"But Grim, I get to go on the next mission," I told him.

"Sure..." Grim rolled his eyes.

"We'll miss you," I gave him a big hug.

"Look for my sister," Gracie told Grim, waving a little goodbye.

"Hey, since you're forcing me to stay here, can I have a new sword?" I asked Grim.

"Still no," he said displeasingly. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Wow, my PoV went in about two hours after I sent it in. I'll do another one.

Ellie:

I come into the training area alone to see Gracie attacking dummies with a grim expression on her face. I come up to join her and she stops to look at me.

"No one wanted to come?" Gracie asks me.

I shrug. "It's not like training will make the world better, most people just want to mope. And I get them," I told her.

"I thought I was the only brooding one." Gracie turns away from me and starts punching the dummies again.

"You really are speaking more today, that must be a good sign," I said as I started training as well.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Murdoc:

I'm passing by when I hear two voices then a thump. A few more thumps fallowing. It sounds like a punching bag...I muse. I didn't know they had training rooms. I slowly back up and pear into the room. I see two girls, they don't look familiar. I look around the room and see weapons scattered in places. "Hey, can I join...or is this private?" I say with a wink. The girls both look at me surprised but neither looks impressed bunny wink or charming smile, especially not the one by the punching back. She looked more forlorn and depressed. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

XD *by the not bunny XD 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

crowsoul50

Sprix was wandering around the resistance compound like she often did when she was bored. Today, she had left her trusty backpack and belt in her quarters. She didn't need to carry all of her stuff around at all hours of the day. She yawned and untied her hoodie from around her shoulders and put it on as she made her way over to the training room. There was usually someone to talk to in there, and she couldn't walk in circles to entertain herself forever.

When she arrived, she was surprised at the amount of people already there. Apparently, it was a busy day for training. She herself never really trained when anyone else was there, only doing so in the wee hours of the morning when everyone else was asleep she couldn't sleep herself.

"Hello, everyone." Sprix greeted the room's inhabitants warmly as she slipped through the doorway. She fiddled with a multitool in her pocket, waiting for people to respond.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Church:

He doesn't notice me so I sneak out anyway and follow him on the buildings with my grappling hook and follow him, sniping zombies which get close to them and sneak before I fall down and swing into the room they are in and crash into a weight stand oand the weights fall on me and I yell "OW!!!"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

crimson grim is already back 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I watched as Malia walked away.I decided to head to the training room.I noticed it was full of people.Gracie looked up at me with a frown on her face.Both her and Ellie walked over."So you didn't find her"she asked."We'll talk later back to training"I said.I walked away to go find Malia.I walked through one of the alley ways to find her spray painting a wall.

Malia

"Expecting me to follow rules"I asked."Not at all"he replied."Got anywhere to train"she asked."A few blocks away.There's a training gym"he replied.I walked away heading to the training room.I walked in to see a bunch of other people in there.I walk over to an empty punching bag and start wrapping up my fists.A few seconds later I'm hitting the bag."Where did you learn to fight like that"a girl asked."Try living in a zombie infested city"I replied not changing my focus"Your forms are weak.""I'm Ellie"the girl said."Mal"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

crimsonghost205

I guess I just crash into building, much pain

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

I like how no one reacted to me or Sprix sooo...

Murdoc:

I turn and see the girl (Sprix) I walk to her and flash a small wink and smile. "Hey." I say, hoping to at least impress her since the other two didn't like it. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crowsoul50

Sprix smiled back at Murdoc. "Hey yourself. How's it going?" she asked him as she pulled the multitool out of her pocket to mess with it some more.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

I lay there wincing for several hours till I get up eventually and grappling hook to the walled off city and I crawl to my bunk and lie down and then I get up and go to training where nearly everyone is and say "Next time, I should be careful where I grapple because I grappled on to weights in a solo recon mission and then the weights fell on me, and Grim, did you not here me say I wanted to come?"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

1 ,