Last night, the fire alarm in our house went off.
Like, not the 'oh your battery died' but the 'oooooohhh there's a fire run!' off. So naturally everyone in my house stayed in place and ignored it. That's us!
And in the middle of that, we find out it's coming from my room.
And then, THEN, THEN, the carbon monoxide detector IN MY ROOM goes off as well. And geez, I was wondering why I kept getting sicker not better.
But my family is completely unconcerned and the proper authorities have not been alerted. SO if I disappear, y'know why. (*cough* my brothers* cough*)
~Hope Forever~ Andrea
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
░▒▓█ ÃℕⒹ尺Ａ ｄεⒽᶤｒє █▓▒░