Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

It's been a few years since Hercules stopped Hades's plan to take over Olympus.Now Hades wants revenge on Hercules so he decided to go after his son.This time with help of his own daughter and more creatures.Though when the time comes to choose sides of saving the world/Olympus or destroying it will she make the right choice?Will they be able to stop Hades in time before his plan takes place?

Spots:

Daughter of Hades-taken by me

Son of King of Thebes/Fate of Future-taken by me

Daughter of Meg-Lily

Son of Hercules-Lily

Citizens of Thebes(4 max)

Name:Maya

Looks:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty Mal's d2 outfit but black and silver with a skull on the chain belt

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief artist

Spot:Daughter of Hades

Crush:Son of Hercues but won't admit it

Other:best theif artist fighter has all her dad's powers does whatever he says because she hates seeing him angry is afrid of him

Name:Grim

Looks:black hair green eyes extreely handsome

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Spot:Prince/Son of Fate of Future

Crush:Daughter of Meg

Other:equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter

Rules:

1)this is based mostly on the disney movie but hercules is not a god in this rp since technically he's only a demigod in the stories

2)citizens are normal people

3)put olympus in other if you read the rules

4)no hair dye or hacking 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Zoe

Looks: Zoe has long, thick, soft dark brown hair(looks black/dark purple from different angles, usually back in a ponytail.) She has big almond shaped violet eyes framed by long dark lashes. Zoe is average height for her age, with a slender yet curvy build and smooth light skin. She looks rather a lot like her mother, only more beautiful in an innocent sort of way.

Personality: Zoe is A LOT like her mom. She’s sassy and sarcastic and incredibly independant. Zoe’s will is nearly indomitable, and while she has no powers she has enough charm that she could sell sand to Anakin Skywalker. Extremely intelligent and creative, Zoe usually has something planned out before going into a situation, but when people she cares about are in danger she can be very reckless and will run into just about anything. She hates Hades with a passion, and isn’t too keen on Hercules either, so she doesn’t really trust either of them in the beginning. More in POV’s.  

Spot: Daughter of Megara.

Crush: Grim, but he’s the prince and she’s just some girl.

Other: Not really. As said before she has no powers, but is probably the most charming person you will ever meet.

Name: Adrian

Looks: Adrian has short,thick,soft dark coppery-brown hair that is longer in the front than the back. He has soft blue eyes and is tall with an athletic/muscular build, golden tan skin, and is extremely handsome.

Personality: Charming, thoughtful, charismatic, brave, bold, caring, pretty much the guy all the girls want. He’s extremely intelligent and creative,and while he’s usually fairly laid-back he can be quite serious. One of those people who always seems happy and likes to make other people happy. Despite being super athletic and strong and handsome and stuff he’s a bit of a dork and happens to really love flowers and reading about ancient heroes.Would do almost anything to keep his friends safe. Doesn’t really get along with Zoe in the begining(she’s kind of bitter his dad broke her mom’s heart after everything they went through.)

Spot: Son of Hercules

Crush: Maya, but he’s not sure what to make of her in the begining.

Other: He’s super strong and has enhanced agility and speed and is nearly invulnerable.

third try, please let this through Mods!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

winterfairy70

Looks: Zoe has long, thick, soft dark brown hair(looks black/dark purple from different angles, usually back in a ponytail.) She has big almond shaped violet eyes framed by long dark lashes. Zoe is average height for her age, with a slender yet curvy build and smooth light skin. She looks rather a lot like her mother, only more beautiful in an innocent sort of way.

Personality: Zoe is A LOT like her mom. She’s sassy and sarcastic and incredibly independant. Zoe’s will is nearly indomitable, and while she has no powers she has enough charm that she could sell sand to Anakin Skywalker. Extremely intelligent and creative, Zoe usually has something planned out before going into a situation, but when people she cares about are in danger she can be very reckless and will run into just about anything. She hates Hades with a passion, and isn’t too keen on Hercules either, so she doesn’t really trust either of them in the beginning. More in POV’s.  

Other: Not really. As said before she has no powers, but is probably the most charming person you will ever meet.

Looks: Adrian has short,thick,soft dark coppery-brown hair that is longer in the front than the back. He has soft blue eyes and is tall with an athletic/muscular build, golden tan skin, and is extremely handsome.

Personality: Charming, thoughtful, charismatic, brave, bold, caring, pretty much the guy all the girls want. He’s extremely intelligent and creative,and while he’s usually fairly laid-back he can be quite serious. One of those people who always seems happy and likes to make other people happy. Despite being super athletic and strong and handsome and stuff he’s a bit of a dork and happens to really love flowers and reading about ancient heroes.Would do almost anything to keep his friends safe. Doesn’t really get along with Zoe in the begining(she’s kind of bitter his dad broke her mom’s heart after everything they went through.)

Other: He’s super strong and has enhanced agility and speed and is nearly invulnerable.

Second try, please let this through Mods!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

Dad screamed in anger again.He was so mad that his hair went from blue to orange.I stood in the corner watching."That Hercules ruined everything"he complained"Now he just walks around like nothing happened.""You could always take revenge sir"Pain said."Yeah you could do that"Panic said less scared"I heard he has a son."Hades looked at them."AND YOU'RE JUST TELLING ME NOW"dad screamed before going blue again.He turned to me."Maya go above ground and keep an eye on this boy.He's not going to know what hit him"dad said with an evil look on his face.I can finally stop listening to him go on about Hercules.I lurked in the shadows watching him talking with Grim as they walked through the crowd.

Grim

I hated being a prince.Every time I take a walk all the girls stand by and watch or try to flirt."You ok"Adrian asked."Fine"I replied but just as I said that a beast comes running towards us.Adrian pushed me out of the way and grabbed the beast by the horns flipping it on it's back.Sometimes I forget he is the son of Hercules.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus