You all can write down a chain or list of what you shake your head at. I'll start.
1. People having low internet literacy *cough* (me)
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
My name is
Attack on Titan Fan
Levi Ackerman Fan Girl
2. Siblings. (Enough said)
Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!
Check out the other me's RPs!
3. People who are too obsessed with their fandoms... (myself included XD)
People who forget to keep up with the threads they made (Too many people to count.)
I'm not one to wait respond ASAP Call me
One of these choices.
Redstonian Emboar (prefered)
in all further messages
4. When you stall the car.
5. People making tyoos( myself included)
6. People (mostly girls) who act like they own the place.
Call me Rashid of the turbulent wind
I LOVE books and more books
I LOVE cats
I'm a Christian
A SUPER nerd
"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad
7. Nerds who have to Google acronyms. (So maybe I'm one of them...)
(JusT IgnOre Me)
Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
8. Being lazy to do any homework.
SMH= Shaking my head
9. When I can't sleep when I have something important to do early in the morning.
10. Being a fanatic :(
Does SMH mean Salute My Highness?
(30) Nickname: Rad - 8765
i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under
11- K-Pop fans (including me)
Rad is absolutely correct though
|+| Milo Dechire |+|
Heads or tails
Do you even know
Which side you're on?
And does it even matter
If they're on
The same coin?
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends
12. Guys who workout in the classroom
13. When you only have one grandparent and you aren't attached to her so you won't be crying at the funeral. (It is sadly totally me.
14) when you give a joke answer to a serious question, but it sounds reasonable enough to convince st least one other person that it is plausible.
15. People who act like they know everything
16. When my brother replays the same 5 seconds of a TV show over and over again.
17. When I get blamed for something I didn't do
When people forget to make their forms on Roleplays
19. When people cheese you out in video games. (it happens to me a lot)
What’s cheese some in a video game mean?