Front sm

ablesong24

Branch: Janus

We all get stressed from time to time so I thought why not post some ways of destressing that help me and hopefully help you. If you have some other ways of destressing that are not listed feel free to share them. ^-^ 

1. Coloring:  It may seem childish but it's a great way to destress. You control the design of it. And being able to be in control of something helps with the stress that life throws at you. 

2. Playing with something squishy: It works like a stress ball in a sense. I personally prefer playdo. You can squeeze it, you can make it into something, you can make it into a ball and role it around, there's so many things that you can do with it. 

3.  Listening to Classical/Instrumental music: It helps you relax after a long day. Laying in bed or sitting in a car, whereever you are just sit or lay somewhere comfortable listen to the instruments, focus on them and nothing else. If you really do not like Classical or Instrumental music than most genres will work but not as well. 

4. Going on a walk: Take in the fresh air and take a break from everything else. Bring a pet with you if you can so you don't feel lonely and your mind doesn't wander to much. Walking might help you focus.

5. Organzing something or cleaning: organizing and cleaning helps declutter your surroundings. If your surroundings are cluttered you may feel overwhelmed but if they are clean and organized things might feel easy. 

6. Watching something satisfying: I don't know how it works but it does. Magic. 

Mods please let this through ;-; 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

Front sm

proudcat90

Branch: Ekaterina

Those are really good ideas.... Thanks! 

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

ablesong24

Branch: Janus

poke 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT