Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

In a distopian future in the year 2029 people have been separated by social class.The Western part of the country is First Class,the Middle part of the country is Second Class,and the Eastern part of the country is Third Class.Everyone is required to follow the system's rules.Break them and their will be consequences.But what will happen when it is discovered that a single girl has been breaking the rules this whole time?

Spots:

First Class Girl-taken by me

First Class Boy

First Class Girl-Lily

Second Class Boy-Lily

Second Class Girl

Second Class Boy

Third Class Girl

Third Cass Boy-taken by me

Third Class Girl

Society Rules:(may think of more later)

1)No Class is to leave their designated area(First Class stays in First Class ect.) unless you have a document that says otherwise for a specific reason

2)Only people allowed to leave designated area are the people with jobs requiring it

3)The homeless of the third class must stay in third class The higher up third class can go to school in second class but is not allowed to speak

4)second class can work in first class but are not allowed to speak

5)the only time first class can speak to second class is giving their employess tasks for their job

6)Those who marry another class will have to switch classes(second to third=third class first to third=first second to first=first) 

Class Jobs:

First Class-basically anything that makes you famous/rich

Second Class-travel school resturants

Third Class-mining factories garbage 

Name:Malia

Age(13+):13(youngest)

Looks:blond hair northern light tips green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress

Spot:First Class

Job:Singer Actress Model Artist Fashion Designer

Crush:Lily's Second Class Boy

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter singer actress she is the girl who has been breaking the rules her parents died when she was 5 they were the richest people in First Class

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Third Class

Mining

Lily's First Class Girl but knows she could never love him 

equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter his parents are dead from a mining accident

Rp Rules:(may think of more later)

1)no one knows each other unless they are from the same class or Malia

2)no hair dye or paint except for first class

3)third class and second class do not have computers

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Branch: Lucian

Save second class girl.

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

"Do you know him? Magneto? 'I used to. I'm not so sure now.' What was he like? was he the, you know, the bad guy? 'no. I mean, yeah. Why do you care so much, you see his speech, or something?' Yeah, but, uh... He's my father."

Front sm

midnightlightning285

Branch: Ekaterina

Save first class boy.

• Posted at:

I'm not one to wait respond ASAP Call me

One of these choices. 

Redstonian Emboar (prefered) 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dave/Lightnin(g) Bedrockian

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Save third class girl!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Name: Olivia 'Liv' 

Age(13+): 13 (equal youngest)

Looks: long curly blond hair, bright emerald green eyes, fair skin with a lot of cuts and bruises (when she covers up her injuries everyone thinks she looks like a first class girl)

Personality: very, very, extremely smart despite not being educated. Liv is very, very brave and hates the class system. She loves to break rules and hates being alone. She is very, very protective of her friends and will do almost anything for them.

Spot: Third Class

Job: Miner

Crush: Grim or Lily's Second Class Boy

Other: equal thief artist (she will be once she gets paints later on) fighter singer actress; best dancer/gymnast. Her parents died when she was 5 they were the poorest people in Third Class- she had to raize herself.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

midnightlightning285

Name: Dave 

Looks: Blue eyes blond hair

Personality: Happy but is easily angered and is sarcastic alot.

Spot:First Class

Job: Programming/coding (Is a beast at programming)

Other: Every other night tries to bring the plasma on a electronical screen out into our world

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

midnightlightning285

Can I do the first POV?

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

midnightlightning285

Ok.

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Juliette Amery Avalon.

Looks:  Juliette has short, thick, soft red beach waves(a dark copper shade, falls just above her elbows, dyed with a rose gold ombre that looks somewhere between violet, red, and pink.) Her upturned eyes are a striking steel grey, and framed by long thick lashes. She has a milky white complexion, with soft/smooth skin. Light freckles across her nose and on her shoulders, she has a slim build, but is toned/athletic and about 5'2. Juliette is stunningly beautiful.

Personality: Juliette is incredibly independent,stubborn, and focused(when she starts something she always finishes it.) She has very strong will power, and refuses to be controlled by anyone or anything(despite seeming weak willed and shallow.) She is extremely intelligent and thinks strategically , often having a plan of some sort to get her/the others out of pretty much anything. Removed, seemingly cold, Juliette doesn't get close to people easily, because it seems to her like everyone she really cares about turns on her. When she does get close to people she is extremely overprotective of them and will do basically anything to keep them safe. She doesn't do well with most figures of authority. She is extremely passionate despite what she would have everyone believe, and when she's annoyed enough she will erupt into a volcano of fury. She's jokingly flirtatious, and incredibly charming. Manipulative. When not in first class situations she seems to have a death wish and is always rushing headfirst into the most dangerous things she can find. Always refuses help, the only person she really ever listens to is Grim(and even then she does what she wants.) The other people know her, but they don't really know her. They know the naive/charming/flirtatious/girly side of her she wants them to see. The secret queen of sarcasm.

Spot: First class girl. 

Jobs: Artist, Model, Musician, Singer, Dancer.

Crush: Grim.

Other: She's one of the most well known "up and coming" first class preformers. Has been occasionally helping Malia sneak out, but hasn't directly done it herself(if that's okay.) Her father is a well known political leader, while her mother is a famous fashion designer and artist. Lives with them and her older brother. 

I'll post the boy later. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'll post after lily posts her boy 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Sorry I forgot this! I'll post the form soon!

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

"Do you know him? Magneto? 'I used to. I'm not so sure now.' What was he like? was he the, you know, the bad guy? 'no. I mean, yeah. Why do you care so much, you see his speech, or something?' Yeah, but, uh... He's my father."

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Name: Clara Waterman

Looks:brown hair, emerald green eyes, fair skin, about average height.

Personality: kind, trusting, loyal, can be vengeful at times, can also seem harsh because of who her work requires her to be.

Spot: second class girl.

Job: She trains horses for the first class.

Crush: Dave (can he like her too?)

Other: She breeds pet rabbits on the side.

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Also Thorloki, are we friends now? Cause we seem to be in a lot of role plays together. I want to be friends, so can we be?

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

sure

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Woot

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I stared out the window towards the distant gate that separated our society by social class.No one was allowed to talk to anyone unless you were from the same class.I on the otherhand found this stupid.In fact everyday  I've broken the law and made friends within the other classes.I'm the only person who has had the nerves  to break them.Supposedly there is a serious offense  but no one knows what it is.I threw my cloak on and headed out towards the gate."Leaving again"Juliette whispered to me as she joined me on my walk."Of course"I replied"I refuse to be bound by some stupid division law or whatever.You should come with me.""You know I can't"she said."Just once can't you break the rules"I asked her.

Grim

I walked around the White House looking for the bowling alley.I took over it since it had been abandoned and all the rich/famous people were moved to the west side of the former United States.It got lonely since I had no friends besides Malia who was  totally the richest first class alive.She wasn't one to follow the rules though so she visits the different classes.One day she might just destroy the whole system and create an equal system.My class is the lowest.We have nothing and our jobs are plumbing,trash,mining ect.Second class is teachers,small store owners and such while first class is all the rich movie actors and singers and people with power.The have all the technology and doctors and paint.I stopped and stared out the window for awhile looking at the distant gate.Second class lied just beyond that fence.A place were we will never go.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

dragonghost11117

I forgot to add that Clara breeds pet rabbits for all the classes, and the prices are based on financial ability. (Five dollars/free for third class, ten/fifteen dollars for the second class, and twenty/twenty-five for the first class.)

Clara-

"And if the refusals continue, you may want to look into salt water soaking, to help relive any aches that Maiden might be feeling and to relax her, but as far as I can see, there's nothing else wrong with her. " I said, dismounting from the bay mare I'd been taking over the jumps.  "thanks, ms. Waterman, you're a lifesaver!" " nah, I just fixed the problem. " I said to the hyperactive first class I'd been training Maiden for. I walked back to the house to check on the rabbit kits.

this sounds cool, don't let it die!

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Olivia:

"Hi Grim," I came in and sat on one of the old bowling alley chairs. My parents are dead and I don't have any friends other than Malia and maybe Grim.

"Hello, and goodbye," Grim doesn't look at me.

"Don't go goodbye, Grim," I turned and saw my friend at the door.

"Malia!" I cried, and raced over to hug her. 

"My friend Juliette wouldn't come, though I bet you would like her."

I looked over at Grim, who was silent, then looked back at her. "Maybe you could introduce me to your friend. Can you take me over the border?"  

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Joshua Henry Graves

Looks: Josh has short, thick, soft dark brown hair that’s longer in the front than the back. He has soft dark blue eyes is tall with an athletic/muscular build. He has light tan skin, and is extremely handsome

Personality: Josh is charming, thoughtful, charismatic, brave, bold, caring, pretty much the guy all the girls want. He’s extremely intelligent and creative,and can be quite the romantic. Usually mature and serious. One of those people who always seems happy and likes to make other people happy. He likes helping people, and can usually tell when they need help.  A bit of a boy scout. Would do almost anything to keep the realms/their ruler and friends safe(especially Malia and Poppy. Malia because she’s the rightful queen(if we’re going off the film) and Poppy because she’s like his little sister.) He acts the way a prince or knight would be expected too, not snobby or anything, but honorable.

Spot: Second class boy

Jobs: Waitor, though he does other work on the side(cleaning, repair work, tutoring the less than intelligent kids in 2nd/1st class, anything he can basically.)

Crush: Malia.

Other: He’s claustrophobic.

Juliette's POV:

I look around the market place, my usual secretive smile plastered on. A toss of my long waves and wink has any of the guards walking by who look our way nearly drooling. Pigs. But it works, and no one questions our being here in the middle of the morning instead of being at some party or the joke called school. 

"Just once can't you follow them?" She laugh quietly and let an actual smile tug on my lips.

"Seriously though, maybe next time. I have a photoshoot today and if I miss it you know mother will kill me."

Here we are, nearing her usual route. 

"Have fun. Save lives. Do whatever things you always do Lawbreaker." I break away from her towards the guards nearest to us and her way through and smile flirtatiously, tugging on the end of my short white toga dress and hold out the basket of cookies I brought from home.

"I wanted to thank you gentlemen for the hard work you do every day, keeping those lowerclass... people, if you can call them that, out of our beautiful city."

Five minutes of putting up with them, and I know Malia's through.

"See you around gentlemen." As I'm walking away one reaches out a hand that grazes my bare arm and it's all I can do not to smash his face against the ground.

Now back to the mansion for lectures from mother and then an all day photoshoot for her newest line. Yay. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I was kind of sad Juliette didn't come with me.It was just me.The society lawbreaker.Of course my friends in first or second class are breaking the law just talking to me.My fault entirely.The  whole idea that we weren't allowed to talk to each other was ridiculous.We had to stay in our section."Well actually you're both coming"I said dropping clothes in front of them both.They just looked at me."Well if you're going to pass as first class you have to look like first class"I said.After waiting for them to change we made our way to the gates to head back."A few rules"I said"No doing anything that could get you caught"I replied"Like say dying hair or buying paint.If you're seen with it here you'll get caught."Only first class had that stuff and would very much get us in trouble.I've never been caught so I don't know what they'll do to people who break the laws.We made our way into the second class section."What are you up to Mal"Josh asked."Nothing"I lied.Hopefully he wouldn't tell anyone."I'm messing with you"he said."I'm sure you are"I said"Do me a favor.I need you in first class to pick up some fabrics I ordered and bring them by to my fashion studio."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

midnightlightning285

@DragonGhost11117: Yes.

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

midnightlightning285

I had been on my computer for months still trying to get a programmed human out of there.

I had my house at the border for inspiration for my coding and I saw someone cross the border into second class it was probably someone in first class giving tasks to their employess and I just remembered I ran out of conductors for one of my machines I was building so I got out my document and went to third class bought 173 pounds of steel  an moved it in my truck, when I got home I rememberd that I need wood so I went bacck to third class and got 1 pound of wood and rode back in my truck.

Editors note: forgot to say my character also makes machines for first class.

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

• Posted at:

-Tempest-