Front sm

grayham48

aka CatchingBaseball430

Branch: Lucian

as the title did say this is not an RP this is just an idea that i had and wanted to share

story: It was a normal day in Paris (or wherever in France Miraculous takes place) however something wasn't right. Everysingle person who had been akumatized is feeling a sense of sadness and depression due to a side effect of being akumatized. Hawkmoth takes this as an opportunity and sends almost his entire army of akumas to take control of all of his former victims and tells them that they can do what they wanted to do as long as they get cat noirs and ladybugs miraculous. Meanwhile Marionette (i hope i spelled that right) decides to tell Adrien that she is Ladybug to gain his attention. Right before Marionette makes it to Adrien one of the akumas stops her in her tracks and before you know it there is no way Marionette or Adrien are going to be able to transform privately... 

The rest of the story can be determined by whoever picks this idea up and if that person wants to edit this they can, i am just giving the blueprints 

spots: there can be unlimted or limited spots (depends on who picks it up) but to summarize the positions you can be miraculous ladybug, cat noir, or an akuma. However if you want to be an akuma but none of the akumas suit you (only The Mime had a good name for me but if he had stepped over into one of the open parts of the tower he would have survived) you can make your own.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

my name is ruby 

team leader of team RWBY 

i have silver eyes

i am using this account because the original person left and I am different 

my favorite color is red

i carry a crescent rose

my boyfriend is chell

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Awesome Idea. But I'm not being Lila. She was 2 villains! Have U seen Season 2 yet?

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

grayham48

aka CatchingBaseball430

Branch: Lucian

no, i find miraculous cringy hence why its an idea

• Posted at:

my name is ruby 

team leader of team RWBY 

i have silver eyes

i am using this account because the original person left and I am different