Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats.

Temper tantrums, however fun they may be to throw, rarely solve whatever problem is causing them.

Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator.

I suppose I'll have to add the force of gravity to my list of enemies.

All the secrets of the world are contained in books. Read at your own risk.

It is one of life's bitterest truths that bedtime so often arrives just when things are really getting interesting. (This is very relatable in my family.)

Well-read people are less likely to be evil.

It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice-cream sandwiches.

If an optimist had his left arm chewed off by an alligator, he might say in a pleasant and hopeful voice, "Well this isn't too bad, I don't have a left arm anymore but at least nobody will ever ask me if I'm left-handed or right-handed," but most of us would say something more along the lines of, "Aaaaaa! My arm! My arm!"

The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.

It is always cruel to laugh at people, of course, although sometimes if they are wearing an ugly hat it is hard to control yourself.

Stealing, of course, is a crime, and a very impolite thing to do. But like most impolite things, it is excusable under certain circumstances. Stealing is not excusable if, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it would be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it.

The key to good eavesdropping is not getting caught. (This is... actually something Cahills can learn from.)

Most schools have a loud system of loud bells, which startle the students and teachers at regular intervals and remind them that time is passing even more slowly than it seems. (I have no idea if this is true. Never been to a real school.)

There is no worse sound in the world than someone who cannot play the violin but insists on doing so anyway.

Siblings that say they never fight are most definitely hiding something.

It is terribly rude to tell people that their troubles are boring.

One of the world's most popular entertainments is a deck of cards, which contains thirteen each of four suits, highlighted by kings, queens and jacks, who are possibly the queen's younger, more attractive boyfriends.

One of the world's most tiresome questions is what object one would bring to a desert island,because people always answer "a deck of cards" or "Anna Karenina" when the obvious answer is "a well equipped boat and a crew to sail me off the island and back home where I can play all the card games and read all the Russian novels I want."

The book was long, and difficult to read, and Klaus became more and more tired as the night wore on. Occasionally his eyes would close. He found himself reading the same sentence over and over. He found himself reading the same sentence over and over. He found himself reading the same sentence over and over.

Just because something is traditional is no reason to do it, of course. Piracy, for example, is a tradition that has been carried on for hundreds of years, but that doesn't mean we should all attack ships and steal their gold. (But it sounds fun!)

This toast feels raw. Is it safe to eat raw toast?

Can't we sleep ten minutes more? I was having a lovely dream about sneezing without covering my mouth, and giving everybody germs.

I go to bed early and rise late and feel as if I have hardly slept, probably because I have been reading almost the entire time.

Grinning is something you do when you are entertained in some way, such as reading a good book or watching someone you don't care for spill orange soda all over themselves.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

catpizza879

Branch: Ekaterina

Wow Amber, these are all funny but the one that stood out to me the most was: someone who can't play the violin but still plays it. I happen to play the violin and one time my uncle and aunt came over for Christmas one year and I was going to play my violin, when my uncle saw it he ask if he can play it, I wasn't to keen on letting him play it but I gave it to him anyways. He grab the bow and the violin and played the most horrible note ever. Okay, the moral of that story was: don't let your uncle play a violin.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Yay! I love Lemony Snicket's quotes.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

dogyellow583

Those are all amazing 

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Thanks guys.

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

proudcat90

More?

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket