Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Two sisters have spent their entire lives together.Practically best friends.But when the younger sister's 14th birthday comes around weird things start happening.She can do things no one else can.Turns out she's not even from Earth.She's an alien.When the truth comes out will they be able to keep this a secret or will she end up in the custody of the government?

Spots:

Alien-taken by me

Older sister-Fiona

Son of Head of Alien Experiments-taken by me

Friend of Older Sister-Fiona

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist actress singer

Spot:Alien

Her Powers:metal,vibrations,electricity,darkness(including death and shadows)

Crush:Friend of older sister

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter singer actress her birth parents are alien royalty and has no idea she's from another planet she believes that she and her sister are twins(her sister is 1 day older) her adoptive parents know she's not normal 

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Son of Head of Alien Experiments

Crush:the sister

Other equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter stealth his dad ignores him because he's always working unless he is yelling at Grim for something hates what his dad is doing

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Name: Pearl 

Looks: long blond hair that is slightly curlier and an inch longer than Malia's that have purple tips (they got their hair dyed together. Unless you want to say that Mali'a purple tips are natural, then Pearl got her's dyed to match Malia's). Emerald green eyes like Malia's. Extremely pretty. Almost looking the same as Malia (so maybe that's why Pearl was chosen to be Malia's 'sister'?)

Personality: Pearl is very smart, supportive and kind. She is also really overbearing on Malia and will fight anyone who tries to hurt her sister's feelings, even if they are just teasing Malia in a good way. Other than fighting for her sister, Pearl is about the kindess person you've ever met, though she gets a lot of self doubt and feels a lot of times like she doesn't deserve her life.

Spot: The sister.

Her Powers: none

Crush: Grim

Other: equal hacker (she's like a white hat hacker, only using her skills for good) artist singer actress. She believes that she and Malia are twins(her sister is 1 day younger) 

Name: Evan

Looks: short, messy blond hair and almost teasing brown eyes.

Personality: Evan is basically your regular boy. He's a football player, though he's also one of the best students in his class and very smart. Has had a crush on Malia since the first day he met her, and is pretty obvious about it.

Spot: Pearl's friend.

Crush: Malia

Other: has a pretty normal life...

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Happy Birthday"Pearl said excitedly.She's my twin but older by a day."How are you not put of bed yet"she added."Maybe because I'm not a morning person.It's 7am.Go back to bed"I replied.She pulled the covers off."No now get changed Evan and I have a surprise for you"she said.I got up and changed only for her to drag me out of the house."About time you showed up"Evan said waiting at the park."Blame it on Sleeping Beauty"she teased.I rolled my eyes and we made our way to our secret pond where they had set up a birthday picnic.It was nice and peaceful."Uh Mal"Pearl said getting my attention.Knives were floating in the air and my hands were glowing yellow.They stopped and the knives fell."How did you do that"Evan asked.I shrugged.I decided to test something so I poked my finger with one of the knives.I was bleeding but not human blood.It was blue.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Pearl:

My first reaction to my twin cutting herself was to lunge forward and help- until I saw that her blood was blue. "Malia?" I heard my own voice quivering in my ears.

"Pearl?" she answered back, her voice didn't sound as strong as it usually does. "What just happened?"

Evan shrugged and I looked around, trying to spot any onlookers. "Malia, we should get you out of here, I don't want anyone seeing you."

"Stop being a worry-wart," Malia teased, the worry from just a second before gone from her voice.

I made a fake sad face. "You know that hurts my feelings." All of us laughed, including Evan. But when I spotted another knife floating I turned to my little sister with a grim face. "Mal, we have to figure this out."

I have a question, do they already know Grim or no?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no 

Malia

I wrapped my finger in a napkin and we made our way back home where Pearl called out for mom and dad.Mom bandaged my  finger."There is something we should have told you but we were trying to protect you"she said"You're not human.You're not from Earth."I....wait what?!Pearl and I aren't sisters?"That doesn't make you any less our daughter"dad said.I didn't know what to think.Pearl and Evan were just as confused as I was.I went upstairs to pur room thinking about all that just happened."You ok"Pearl asked."I don't know"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Pearl:

Malia rests her head on her knees and I lean my head on her. "It'll be okay," I promise.

"But I'm different, everyone will hate me!" Malia looks the closest to tears that I've ever seen of her.

"I don't hate you," Evan says, blushing the whole time he speaks. Malia laughs, but still looks solem.

"You know what, pack your bags!" the two of them stare at me. "We are somehow going to find your home Mal, together."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Even if we did we have no idea where to start"I replied."The library"Evan said"Read up on aliens and their planets."We made our way to the library and took out every alien related book we could find.We started flipping through each one."I'm not finding anything"I said getting frustrated  after about 30 minutes of searching."We will just keep calm"Pearl said.I just found out I'm not human how am I supposed to keep calm?I noticed a dark boy watching us."Maybe we should get out of here"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Even if we did we have no idea where to start"I replied."The library"Evan said"Read up on aliens and their planets."We made our way to the library and took out every alien related book we could find.We started flipping through each one."I'm not finding anything"I said getting frustrated  after about 30 minutes of searching."We will just keep calm"Pearl said.I just found out I'm not human how am I supposed to keep calm?I noticed a dark boy watching us."Maybe we should get out of here"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Pearl:

I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry sis," I then stood up and walked over to the boy. "Hello, my name is Pearl. Who are you?"

"Pearl," Malia tried to pull me away. "I have a really bad feeling about this."

The boy just watched us, like we were trained to do this. Then he finally said, "I think I can help you, Malia and Pearl."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I looked at Evan.Something didn't feel right."How"Pearl asked.He dropped a newspaper on the table.A story of alien's landing here and handing their daughter over to humans."I'm assuming you're her"he said"I won't tell anyone but my dad has been looking into this for years.Be careful."He started walking away.Pearl followed as I read through the article.I was hoping to discover what planet they were from.Maybe the dark boy was right.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Evan:

After Pearl walked away, I put my hand on Malia. "You okay?" I asked her.

"Maybe?" she said. "I mean, it was all sort of a daze at first but... now I can tell that everything is true."

"It's going to be alright Mal," I promised.

She smiled at me and it made my whole world spin. "Well, I guess I can trust you."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

UP!!!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Will try to post later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

We waited for Pearl to come back so we sat on a bench in the park across the street.I still wasn't sure we could trust the boy.Especially with who is dad is.I was getting more nervous the longer it took for her to come back.Lights around us started flickering."Stay calm"Evan whispered.I was trying but it was hard.I have powers that I can't even control.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Can you do a PoV for Grim? Or should I just make up what Pearl and him are doing

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

just make it up

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Pearl:

"You need to stay away from her, Pearl," Grim told me.

"But she's my sister!" I cried. I can't even imagine a life without Mal.

"Her powers, you can't trust-"

I cut him off. "Just because your dad doesn't trust her doesn't mean you and I can't. Please, come on. Malia is an amazing little sister, blood related or not, and I will not let anyone hurt her."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"Look I'm not the person you should be worried about"I replied"My dad is.He knows she's not human and when he finds her you know what's going to happen.She may be your sister but she is also dangerous."

Malia

I watched as Pearl and Grim started walking back this way.Just then black suv's pulled up with a bunch of men yelling at each other as they filed out of the cars."Do not move"a man called.The lamp posts started sparking and people ran from the park.Some watching from the distant.Some of the men  started walking towards us but as they walked towards us I walked away from them."Go away"I yelled at them.At one point I accidentally sent one flying back into the others."Run Mal"Evan said"Go."I don't know what plan he had but I listened.I ran and had no idea where I was going.All I knew was that I was going to miss my sister.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Pearl:

I took his worn hand in mine and looked up into his bright green eyes. "She's only dangerous without me."

Grim shook his head. "I don't agree with you, but I do know that we need to hide you. My father will do anything to get your sister, even capturing you. You're not safe here, and-" he's cut off by the beep of his phone. He pulls it out and a live feed appears from what seems to be a camera on top of a truck. I see Mal in the background running, and Evan talking to some men. One of the men is hurt, badly.

"Sir, do you have any idea where-" Evan is cut off and one of the men shoves him into the car. 

I turn to Grim and I can barely see him from the wetness in my eyes. "Evan got captured, Mal is going to get captured as well. I'm going after her, with or without you."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I ran down to the park.A few men were injured.Another group was splitting up searching for Mal.I walk back to Pearl."Listen to me.Do not go after your sister.You'll just lead them to her and if anything bad happens it'll be on you"I said."I can't just sit by and let them take her"she said."Let them"I said"I know where they are going.And Evan will be with her."

Malia

Evan was gone.I was on my own.I heard the men's voices behind me.I kept moving forward trying to get away.Suddenly I felt a pinch right at my neck and I collapsed into one of the men's arms."I got her"he yelled just before everything went dark.I could feel myself being carried probably back to their vans.I don't k ow what's going on but it wasn't good.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

fiona?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ugh, I've posted so many times!!!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

what is it?

Grim

After cleaning up her  nose we sneaked our way onto the base."Where do we go"she whispered."The labs"I replied. "Great.Probably the most guarded area"she replied."It is"I replied.We moved closer to the building.A few guards past with Evan."Where are they taking him"she asked."Interogation in lockup to find out what he knows about Mal most likely"I replied.When it was clear we entered the building and made our way to the bottom floor."Stay here"I replied"I'm going in."I walked out of the hiding place.The guards just nodded as I entered the labs.Mal was in all white clothes lying on a table as the workers took blood samples and ran experiments."Grim what are you doing here"dad asked."I heard you caught an alien"I lied"Is that her?""It is.And we're going to find out everything we can"he said."Sir her blood isn't even normal.It's blue"the man said"Keep running tests.""We're still running them but we'll have to do the rest tomorrow"the man replied."Then take her to her room"dad had called it."Yes sir"the man said and left.Dad then walked off to go do his job.I followed behind to see where they were keeping her.As soon as the man left I entered.Mal was still unconscious but I carefully tried to wke her up.

Malia

I sat up only to see Grim."It's ok.I'm here to help you"he said"Your sister is waiting."She was here?I got up and followed him out.We entered the ventilation tunnels so we wouldn't be seen.We stopped to get Evan before going to find Pearl."We need to get out of here now"Evan said"Before they realize we're gone.""Too late"I whispered hearing the men yell."I want them found"a voice said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Pearl:

"Split up!" I shouted, and Grim and Evan ran one way while Malia and I ran the other way.

"We've got two of them cornered!" one of the men shouted as he came up in front of us. I gave him a kick as Mal grabbed my hand and suddenly the man was shocked. It must be Mal's powers. I know she saved us... but her powers scare me.

"Come on, we've got to get out of here!" Mal took my hand again and we ran towards the end of the hall.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

We made it outside eventually meeting up with the others."There"the man yelled."This way"Grim grabbed us both and we followed him off the base.It was getting dark and harder to see.The men were still following.Eventually we dove into a set off woods just past the farmland and found ourselves in an opening."Stop there"the men said."Grim I'm very disappointed in you"the man said."You may be my dad but I won't let you run anymore tests on her"he said.The man was about to say something but was frozen.We turned around to see a spaceship landing.The door opened and two figures stood there.One looked like royalty and the other ooked like some sort of advisor maybe.What was happening right now? 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Pearl:

I stared a that frozen man, his face twisted in permanent anger. The look on his face made my feel sick, why would anyone do something like this? Mal gripped my hand and spun me around, and suddenly I was face to face with a tall woman, with blond hair like Mal's. But her eyes were purple, and I could see the blue blood coursing in her. Behind her was a spaceship, and a tall, lanky man was surveying us.

"Try her," the man said. The woman cut my palm, and I felt dizzy from the sight of the red liquid oozing out. "The other girl, it has to be her." This time, Mal had blue blood.

"Now, tell me, girl. Do you have magic?" Malia didn't answer the woman's question, just stood defiently. "I'll take that as a yes. Welcome home, daughter." Malia was rushed inside by the woman, and the three of us were pulled there by a strong force. "Keep that boy," Malia's proclaimed mom pointed at Evan, "to be a servant. Keep the other boy to intarogate." She turned and faced me. "Now Malia, this was your old sister, now you have a knew family. Lock this girl away, we'll have an exacution on our planet."

Suddenly guards hands closed over me and dragged me away from the only family I'd ever known.

I feel that either Malia should go after Pearl and see how they do after they find out they're not sisters; or we could have Grim go after Pearl, have them have some bounding time, and Mal and Evan stay together for they're bounding time (because I had a scene written where Mal wasn't sure about being an alien and Evan was reassuring her, but it didn't ever fit in to the PoV's). 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I started screaming as they locked my friends away."LEAVE THEM ALONE"I yelled.The door closed as the scientists stood there unsure what to do We were off to another planet.I didn't want my friends to get hurt.Eventually the ship landed.The place looked like one I've seen in my dreams but I don't remember any of it.The guards took Grim to questioning.Evan was taken to the kitchens and Pearl to the cells."Don't hurt them"I said.They looked at me.My earth mother said that you came to Earth one year looking for help.To protect me"I said."That is not what happened"she said"I don't want yo talk about it"she said.Something felt off.Earth mother had pictures of her with the alien.She was being handed a child.I sneaked off towards the cells.I had to find Pearl."Mal"she said."They aren't my parents they are frauds"I said"Their story doesn't match."I reminded her the story her mom told us.It hurt that we weren't sisters but it felt like we were.  

To be continued 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

When you say 'to be continued' do you mean that you'll post more later?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Yeah there was more but the full POV didnt go through

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia Continued.....

"So what do we do"Pearl asked."Find my real parents and expose the fakes"I replied unlocking the door"You look for them here I"m going to find the boys."I wandered the castle.It was huge.I wasn't having any luck with the boys.I wish I wasn't an alien.Everything had just fallen apart.I was about to lose my friends.They were all I had.I had no idea what to do.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus