Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

And we could say Grim just stunned his grandfather

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I made this thing about the characters relationships because it seemed cool.

Iolanthe and Malia:

Good: Io and Mal both understand each other, both rule-breakers and fighters. They have fun talking together, and fight for each other. They will both break rules, although the others will not.

Bad: they both have such strong personalities, so if they ever get in a fight, it would be very big.

Malia and Wisty:

Good: with Malia's dark side, Wisty keeps her up and going. Wisty is able to keep Mal calm, and Mal is able to push Wisty to do reckless things, and Wisty can stop Mal from being too dangerous.

Bad: seriously I don't know. Maybe Mal would say something bad about Wisty in her evil side and that would make them fight. 

Wisty and Iolanthe:

Good: Iolanthe and Wisty are both optimistic at times, and they understand each other. Io is one of the only people who understands that Wisty isn't just the shy sibling, she's smart and funny and brave. And Wisty knows when the right time is to push at Io's secrets, but she doesn't go too far, while the others either never notice Io's hiding something or they push too far.

Bad: Wisty is protective of Io, and Io doesn't really like protectiveness, so they might have a fight over that.

Grim and Maya:

Good: they just... really get each other. 

Bad: I don't know... Maybe if Grim gets in a fight with one of her sisters, then Malia will side with her sisters and go against Grim.

Grim and Wisty:

Good: Wisty can calm Grim down, someone who can make Grim softer and kinder.

Bad: This one is just hard for me...  well, Wisty isn't very rebellious and dark, so they won't always get each other.

Grim and Iolanthe:

Good: Io was one of the first people to accept grim as a friend, not pay attention to the fact that she was a Potter and he was a Malfoy. She truly apoligized to him, and they get each other. Io has a rebellious side, so she understands that part of Grim, but she also has a kind side, so she can calm Grim down. 

Bad: they also both have strong personalities, so if they have a fight it might last long.

Feel free to add on!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Up?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

I'll repost my POV later 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ok so I dont want to rewrite everything so summery was it's basically everything in your POV but a little but more dramatic than how you made it sound on Malia's end also she realized she isn't a potter or a riddle and so she plans on not going back when the year is over and she isn't telling her sisters about it especially since she wants to figure out her dark side 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

It had been two days since the attack on Hogwarts and my sisters and I had been shipped home on the train, Grim came with us as well. After Voldemort disappeared, Grim and Malia quickly got out of the towers, as well as helping Wisty. I stayed behind.... and that was when it had happened. Then the tower roof came down on top of me. I woke up three hours later with a giant bandage on my head, stitching on my left ear, stiches on my right arm and a boot on my left leg and crutches. Grim got throughtly checked, and got a stitch above his left eye. Wisty just got bandades (but a lot). Mal refused to get checked because of her dark mark, and decided to heal her biggest cut with a bandage.

The kids on the Hogwarts express acted like we were heroes, DJ even asked to dat3 me (and I said no). It was all just so big, and crazy, and.... I hat3d the secret I had, but I wasn't going to tell anyone. No one talked on the train ride home, and I was perfectly okay with that.

When we got off the train, we were greeted by an excited Mom and Dad. After Mom gave me twenty hugs and smoothed my hair and told me how proud she was, Dad carried me to the car. We drove home in silence. The first day back, we all stayed quiet. Wisty stayed in her bed (a floor bed), Malia decided to stay in the attic (us sisters share a room so there isn't much privacy) and I stayed in my tree. Grim was the only non-silent of us four and he just helped my parents.

Now I was staring out of my bed, the top bunk of a bunk bed I shared with Malia, out through the window and to the stars. Could I ever tell them? The next day we all had breakfast, and decided to talk again. "Mom, are we going back to Hogwarts? It's only November," Wisty asked Mom.

Mom answered. "Hogwarts is closed until after winter break, so you'll get to spend that time with us."

"Great!" Malia said. Earlier this morning I had heard Mal and our parents have a discussion. There were lots of tears, but now Malia seemed really happy.

"Look at this newspaper!" Dad said, he passed it to me. Potter heroes! It read. When faced by Voldemort, Iolanthe Potter took a stand, soon joined by her two sisters. Everyone smiled at the paper except me, tears filled my eyes. "Everyone get in the car!" Dad announced. "We're are going on a family picknack, you too Grim." As everyone ran to the car, Mom said, "Stay behind Iolanthe."

I looked up at her. "What's wrong?" she asked. At that question I broke down to tears, she held her arms tight around me. "Oh, my sweet daughter." I cried harder.

"Mom, when Voldemort told me to join him... he offered me power. And- and I wanted that power Mom! Doesn't that make me an evil person?" I cried.

"No," she soothed. "Iolanthe Rose Potter, you are the kindest, bravest person I know. You will never be evil. Now let's go get to the car before they leave us!" I sniffled and nodded, and Mom took carried me and my crutches to the car. What I hadn't told her is what had happened in that tower after the others left. Suddenly Voldemort had reappeared. And before I knew what was happening, he carved the dark mark into my arm. It somehow wasn't detected by the nurses, or maybe the were being controlled b Voldemort (imperio). Then he threatened something. If I told anyone about the mark, he would take over my mind through the scar he caused. Then he would make me destroy everything I lov3d.

{Time skip to after winter break? And have Grim ponder the k1ss? And not have them find out about the dark mark or Malia leaving Hogwarts.} 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Uh mal wasn't going back to the potter's 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

You never said that in your summary

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I said she wasn't going back with them but she isnt going to tell them 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Oh, I thought you meant back to Hogwarts. But it's still not the end of the year, and you said she wasn't going back at the end of the year. (We could always just not time skip and have Mal run away the next day)

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Yeah shes not going to the potter house 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Can we just say that Mal will run away in your PoV? Because I can't think of a way to change mine to fit that

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Everyone seemed happy during the picnic except for me.I didn't feel at home."You ok"Harry asked."Fine"I replied.I stood up."Mal"Harry said."I said I'm fine"I snapped.Both Harry and Ginny went flying back.I just took off."Mal"Wisty called from behind but I just kept running.I don't know where I was going as long as it wasn't here with them.I haven't even shown Harry what happened.I played with the bandage on my arm.Maybe Bellatrix was right.I am evil.I took a deep breath and walked the streets of London.Maybe I shouldn't go back to Hogwarts either.I turned the corner onto another street only to run into Voldemort and at his side was Nagini.A snake."Child free yourself from the pain you hold in"he said"Join me.""No.I'm not a murderer"I replied."Release your anger"he said.Everything was just becoming too much.I charged at him and suddenly I was fighting him in a dark cloud.Somehow we were traveling through the sky.The next thing I know I'm on the ground and everything was black.I felt nothing but pain and couldn't breath.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I just made her run away and the best way to change it would be they just stayed at Hogwarts or mal missed the train on purpose because she refuses to go back 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'll post later

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5