Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Wisteria's POV:

As we're walking I realize Io is holding her arm funny. I slow down so I'm next to her and behind Grim.

"You okay?"

"Huh?" 

"Your arm, Rosie."

She stumbles a bit and shifts her cloak.

"It's fine."

"No it's not."

She ignores me and walks faster so she's next to Grim.

Fine. I'll figure out what it is though.

Wait....

"Guys, where's Mal?"

"What? She's right....here?"

Grim looks at where she'd been walking next to him barely a seconds ago.

"Nope. I'm going back."

I turn around and walk quickly back the way we came.

There around the corner, footsteps and my sister's blond hair around the corner.

I take off after her.

"Mal!! Wait!!"

The tunnel suddenly goes from stone to dirt and then we're outside.

We're in the woods and Mal is chasing a cloaked figure.

"Hey!!" I try to catch them but, graceful girl I am, trip and end up flat on the ground.

Stupid leaves.

I'm up and off again, but no sight of our sister.

"Mal!? Malia!?!"

"Wisteria!"

I turn as Io and Grim catch up.

"What are you doing?"

"I saw Mal and she was chasing someone and... I don't know..." 

"You shouldn't have gone after her yourself!"

"Why not?!" I turn and glare at my sister, the stormy expression falling awak moments after when I see how pale she is.

"Io? Grim, I think we need to get her back to school, so Madame Pomfrey can make sure she's okay."

"What do you mean? I'm fiinne..."  she collapses sideways against Grim.

"Yeah, let's go."

"Wait! Mal!" 

"We'll come back later, okay? Thea needs to go now."

I look out into the woods frantically then back over at Io.

"Okay. Let's go." He turns and starts back to the school but I look around sadly.

"I swear I'll be back to find you Mal..."

Then I follow them back. 

Please let this through Mods. 3rd try!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

winterfairy70

Wisteria's POV:

As we're walking I realize Io is holding her arm funny. I slow down so I'm next to her and behind Grim.

"You okay?"

"Huh?" 

"Your arm, Rosie."

"It's fine."

"No it's not."

Wait....

"Guys, where's Mal?"

"Nope. I'm going back."

There around the corner, footsteps and my sister's blond hair around the corner.

I take off after her.

"Mal!! Wait!!"

"Hey!!" I try to catch them but, graceful girl I am, trip and end up flat on the ground.

Stupid leaves.

"Mal!? Malia!?!"

"Wisteria!"

"What are you doing?"

"Why not?!" I turn and glare at my sister, the stormy expression falling awak moments after when I see how pale she is.

"Io? Grim, I think we need to get her back to school, so Madame Pomfrey can make sure she's okay."

"Yeah, let's go."

"Wait! Mal!" 

"Okay. Let's go." He turns and starts back to the school but I look around sadly.

Then I follow them back. 

Please let this through Mods.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Wisteria's POV:

"You okay?"

"Huh?" 

"Your arm, Rosie."

"It's fine."

"No it's not."

Wait....

"Guys, where's Mal?"

"Nope. I'm going back."

I take off after her.

"Mal!! Wait!!"

Stupid leaves.

"Mal!? Malia!?!"

"Wisteria!"

"What are you doing?"

"Yeah, let's go."

"Wait! Mal!" 

Then I follow them back. 

Please let this through Mods.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Sorry, I hate it when that happens. If you're on a computer I suggest posting it on google docs as well, but it doesn't work on mobile.

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

summary of my povs:

malia-they headed back to the castle where dumbledore implied he knew mal was being pulled to the darkness but also implied they can help her after mal left she went back to the common room where ion her way she sw a hooded figure she saw before(the others didnt) and she followed it into the woods and eventually led her to voldemort who told her everone knew who she was including her so called parents in which now she's mad 

grim-they followed mal but lost her in the woods grim had a feeling where she had gone and then they were heading back to the school because the forest is dangerous

also mal is nowhere near the school anymore rn

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

summary of my povs:

malia-they headed back to the castle where dumbledore implied he knew mal was being pulled to the darkness but also implied they can help her after mal left she went back to the common room where ion her way she sw a hooded figure she saw before(the others didnt) and she followed it into the woods and eventually led her to voldemort who told her everone knew who she was including her so called parents in which now she's mad 

grim-they followed mal but lost her in the woods grim had a feeling where she had gone and then they were heading back to the school because the forest is dangerous

also mal is nowhere near the school anymore rn

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

We made our way back above ground.As we walked past the Whomping Willow I stopped noticing the hooded figure."Mal you coming"Grim said."Yeah"I said but when I turned back it was gone.We entered the hallways only to run into Dumbledore."Now what would you be doing out here at his hour"he asked."Just wandering"Grim said"We'll go to our dorms."Dumbledore looked at us."Keep in mind aking for help isn't weak.Those who ask are the ones who come out on top"he said."What is that supposed to mean sir"Wisty asked.I wasn't positive but I had a feeling I knew exactly what he meant.He looked at me."Is there something I should know"he asked.I couldn't find myself to do it."Mal"Wisty said urging me to tell him."You already know"Grim asked."You can't change who you are but you can change how you use the magic"he said.That made no sense to me.Why was he always talking in riddles?I gave up and just walked away.As I made my way back to the Common Room I saw the hooded figure again.I decided to follow it.I ran past my friends and followed it towards the Forbidden Forest."Mal stop"Grim yelled as they followed.It entered the forest."Mal don't"Grim said.I took off after the figure to eventually realize that I was no longer by the school.I had no idea where I was but I stopped when I came to an opening.It was empty at first until I was surounded by multiple people dressed in black with skull faces."Is this her"a woman asked."Yes"a male voice said.A man then appeared.Noseless barefooted bald looking."Welcome my child"he said"What have they been doing to you?""Nothing"I replied"They are nice people.""They took you from me and lied"he said"They all know who you are.They've known the whole time including your so called parents."I knew it.I didn't want to believe it.

Grim

We tried to follow her but we lost her somewhere in the forest."Where did she go"Wisty asked."I don't know but whatever she was following was most likely leading her to Voldemort"I said.I had a very bad feeling about this."You don't think she'll actually help him right"Io asked."I don't know"I said honestly"Let's just get out of here and go back to the school."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Hi! Sorry I've not posted here in a bit, I'll try to later(I have some essays to do.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Hi! Sorry I've not posted here in a bit, I'll try to later(I have some essays to do.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I decided to follow Io while Wisty stayed and tried to help Mal."Mal being sick is not your fault"I said"Pushing her away won't help her though.Remember what the hat said?""Yeah"she replied"But...."She faltered and was silent for a bit."But how am I supposed to help her if I can't even help myself"she said."Io you can change the outcome of your future.It's your choice whether or not you join him"I said"But when it comes down to choosing just remember one thing.""What"she asked fingering her wand."What is it you're fighting for"I said"If you join Voldemort what is it you want besides destruction of a school?It's either that or fight to keep your family and friends safe."She looked at me."I can't tell you what to choose but you have to really think about it.Your sister is in pain and sick because of Voldemort.Do you really want to join him and watch her suffer while she does her best to avoid giving in?"She didn't answer.I got up."You can think about it if you want but I'm going to go help Wisty with Mal.Make sure she doesn't go back to the Chamber"I said."Let her.Let's follow her there.We can't help her f we don't know what's happening"she said.She has a point but still wasn't convinced it was a good idea.

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I decided to follow Io while Wisty stayed and tried to help Mal."Mal being sick is not your fault"I said"Pushing her away won't help her though.Remember what the hat said?""Yeah"she replied"But...."She faltered and was silent for a bit."But how am I supposed to help her if I can't even help myself"she said."Io you can change the outcome of your future.It's your choice whether or not you join him"I said"But when it comes down to choosing just remember one thing.""What"she asked fingering her wand."What is it you're fighting for"I said"If you join Voldemort what is it you want besides destruction of a school?It's either that or fight to keep your family and friends safe."She looked at me."I can't tell you what to choose but you have to really think about it.Your sister is in pain and sick because of Voldemort.Do you really want to join him and watch her suffer while she does her best to avoid giving in?"She didn't answer.I got up."You can think about it if you want but I'm going to go help Wisty with Mal.Make sure she doesn't go back to the Chamber"I said."Let her.Let's follow her there.We can't help her f we don't know what's happening"she said.She has a point but still wasn't convinced it was a good idea.

I'll do Mal's in a bit I just hope Grim's goes through

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Docs works on Mobile I use it 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uh ok but why would Io want to try and turn evil the whole point is to not have them turn evil they want to avoid it and harry only lived because he was a horcrux which in that case would be Io since she is the one with the scar and if wisty is hit she's dead you can't bring people back from the dead 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ughh my post didn't go through also why would Io want to be evil the point is for her and mal to not turn evil and wisty would die  harry only survived because he was a horcrux so anyone surviving a death curse it would be Io becuase rn she'd be the horcrux

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uhhh now they all show up thats mean

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'll post tomorrow, great PoV's both of you! Also Wisty maybe would have done protego so she didn't die and maybe Io was faking being evil, IDK, I just want to involve that prophecy part.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

all of these were late posted so you'll have to find the pov where they to Mal to Malfoy Manor

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

I couldn't remeber anything after collapsing in Grim's arms, but visions kept playing in my head. Mal and Voldemort hugging, her curled up by herself. Then my visions changed to: A boy of sixteen holding his hand out to me. "If you join me, we could make everything right. Destroy the world until the only people left are you and your sisters. Then you can be together, with no distractions. They'll understand, then you'll be true sisters again."

I sat up, cold sweat running down my face. It looked like Wisty and Grim were in the middle of a serious conversation, but when Wisty noticed I was sitting up she turned to me and smiled. "Are you all right?" she asked.

"Good," I lied. "But I had a vision, I think Mal's in Malfoy Manor."

"Was that all of your vision?" Grim asked.

I nodded, another lie.

"Then let's go there!" Wisty smiled at the thought of having her sister back. "Meet in the courtyard in ten."

As I got up to leave, the same boy appeared in front of me. Shimmering in a ghostly way, yet he was solid. He was holding the book I had found in the tunnels. And the basilisk fang. I looked down, it had been pulled out of my arms.

"You know what this is?" the boy spoke to me, holding up the fang. "This thing's posion is running through your blood this very minute, by the end of the year you will die from it. If you join me, I take away the posion, the choice is yours." He vanished again. I sagged to the floor, what was I going to do?

Okay, so the boy was Tom Riddle (like in the second book) and please still don't have them find out about the fang and poison.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uh weren't they in the hospital wing she would be in a bed 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I know, she sat up in the bed and got out of the bed

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

but the nurse would have also given her stuff to heal her too before she left 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ugh, I reposted but it didn't go through. Basically it was the same thing but Wisty told Io to meet them after the nurses treated her, then Io snuck out of the hospital wing without being treated.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Also, I'm working on an RP but it's takng so long to make!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

So you're killing her?she would be dead in an hour or two 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Tom Riddle said she would die at the end of the year

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

the venom would kill her in an hour or two the only way she wouldn't die would be fawkes or she gets treated 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Then let's say she'll die in two hours, but maybe they find Fawkes in Malfoy Manor when they find Mal

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Can you just post on this? With the MB coming down I just want to do more...

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Uggh my post didnt go through 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I sat in the corner of the large empty room.Half of me was terrified and the other half was perfectly fine with it.He was a killer and a liar and I didn't want to be like him.All I could think about was how bad I felt denying that I had a dark side.I was at war with myself.After a while Bellatrix walked into the room.Probably bored from whatever they were talking about."Let's play a game"she said grabbing my arm.Next thing I know I'm screaming from pain as she uses a magic dagger type thing writting the words Evil on one arm along with a skeleton with a snake coming from the mouth."Welcome home"she laughed skipping out of the room and ters rolled down my face.I slid my sleeve over it to keep it hidden.I just wanted to go home.I was starting to understand why no one wanted me to know.It doesn't change the fact that they lied to me.Voldemort then walked in."I want you to bring me the Elder Wand"he said.I was too scared to say no and that meant I would be going back to the school.Lucius apparated me back to Hagrid's Hut and disappeared.I walked towards the school feeling more distant to my sisters.I walked past Grim with out even realising it."Mal"Grim questioned"How did you escape?"I didn't answer.He took me to my sisters.Wisty was sitting with Io talking.Until they both jumped off the floor and tackled me into a hug."What happened"Wisty asked.I couldn't talk about it.That was until Grim noticed."Is that blood on your shirt"he asked looking at mt sleeve.Wisty pulled my sleeve up."Mal what happened"Io asked."Nothing"I said and walked off. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

She headed off, going into the closed-for-the-day potions room and sitting down. I ran up to Malia and sat next to her. "Hey, it's okay. Whatever happened, you can tell us."

"I'm not your sister, stop pretending to be my friend." Mal turned away, her voice frail and cracking.

"Yes, you are!" I looked up to see Wisty and smiled at her.

"We just want to make sure you're alright," I promised.

"No!" she pulled out her wand and aimed it at me. Then broke down in tears.

"Mal," Grim tried to soothe her.

She rolled up her sleeve. The dark mark. I surrounded her in a big hug. "Malia Potter, it's going to be okay. We will be here for you to help you from turning evil. Just because you have bad blood doesn't mean you can't have a good heart. It's all going to be great."

We sat there in silence for the longest moment, and soon all three of us sister had broken into tears. Yes, I still say Mal is my sister, and a forever Potter.

Suddenly I started hyperventilating, choking. My face felt like it held the sun and I couldn’t stop coughing.

“Io!” Wisty jumped done next to me and took my hand. “Iolanthe!” Mal joined in on the cries. “Thea! Rose! Rosie! Wake up!” I could hear them but couldn’t move, couldn’t see them.

Grim was pacing around. “Guys look!” Everyone except me turned. “Who are you?” Grim asked.

“She won’t survive you know,” a voice answered. “That is a wound by a basilisk tooth, and she’ll die in two to three minutes without phoenix tears. I’m calling Voldemort now, all the death eaters are coming to surround Hogwarts.”

Suddenly all went black.

I think maybe Voldemort can give Malia the choice between killing Wisty or dying, and Mal decides to be good (but doesn’t die) and Io battles Voldemort. Wisty and Grim take down the death eaters. Then Voldemort gives up and vanishes with the others. So we have a solid ending if we never get to finish this, but have some stuff to go off if we end up on home base or something.  

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I got up realizing  I still had something to do.SomethingnI hadn't told them.How could I tell them?"How did you get away"Grim asked again.I didn't answer.Wisty looked up from Io."You didn't escape did you"she asked"He sent you for something."I still didn't answer.I walked off looking for Dumbledore's office.I didn't want to do this but I had no choice.He would kill me if I didn't."Mal what are you doing"Wisty said catching up to me."Nothing just stay out of it"I said."Mal"she protested."I don't want you hurt just stay out of it"I said leaving her in the hallway.I went up to Dumbledore's office."Giving in seems to have made you better but you're only being pulled deeper into it"Dumbledore said.How did he know any of this?"You came for this"he said placing his wand on the desk."What would you rather be fighting for"he asked."I don't have a choice"I said."We all have choices whether or not we see them"he replied."If I don't then he'll kill me"I replied."Yes but  you need to decide would you rather live and destroy the school or die trying to save your friends and family"he asked handing me the wand.I was about to ask him something but he was gone as if he was never here.I paced back and forth fingering the Elder wand in my hand.I sat at the bottom of the stairs when Grim walked up."What are you planning on doing with it"he asked.I didn't have an answer.How could I?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

This might be my last post on the MB ever, it's barely working for me now. I'm sorry if I messed up or something, but I want this RP to have a good end if we never do get to start it on Home Base (though can we please try?). Both of you, thank you for all you've done for me.

Iolanthe:

I woke up to find Malia holding the Elder wand in front of me. "You saved me?" I asked, my stomach making me double over.

"I did," she said. "And now I have to go give this wand to my dad." She suddenly shot off. Grim helped me to my feet and us plus Wisty ran after Mal. Suddenly the ceiling just to the left of me collasped, and screams rang through the castle.

"The death eaters are here," Wisty mumered.

"Let's get out of here," I told them. When we reached the courtyard there was fire everywhere. Hooded people fighting teachers, kids running, screaming and hiding. No one was going to win, there was distruction everywhere.

"Hello, grandson." We all turned. Lucius Malfoy. "Join me," he taunted.

"No," Grim said calmly.

"Oh, boy," Malfoy fiddled with his wand. "Just because my wife and your dad said they would never work for Voldemort doesn't mean you can't."

"No!" Grim shouted now, tears in his eyes. "Avada Kedavra!" His grandfather fell to the floor.

Us sisters hugged him, I even gave him a small kiss. After we seperated the hug, Mal told us we should go. Malia and I lead the way up to the top tower.

Voldemort was there, Bellatrix as well. "You brought the wand?" Voldemort's eyes passed through Grim and Wisty like they were invisible, then stopped on me. His stare was cold, merciless. "Kill Wisteria Potter to prove your worth." His eyes were still on me. "If you don't, you're dead."

Malia looked down to the wand in her hand, then back up at Wisty. Wisteria stood strong, like her nickname 'Thorn', but we all knew the power of the Elder wand. "No," Malia hiccuped out. She drew a big breath and started crying. "I'll always have evil in my blood, for my whole life I'll have evil. But I also have family." Malia snapped the Elder wand in half.

"I'll deal with you later," Voldemort turned to me. I held up my wand, prepared to fight. "Now, Iolanthe, if you join me you could have everything. I'd spare your family, and you could help me rule. Now think about that."

Images of power filled my head, ruling over all. But when I looked at the others, they all shook their heads. I would love power, but they would hate me. "I've thought over your option," I said. "I would love all that power," Voldemort looked happy but the other's faces... "But my family is more important. Avada Kedavra!" He shouted his curse at the same time as mine, and our spells fought. Wisty joined me first, our spells battling his. Then Mal joined, then Grim. We nearly had him. Then suddenly, he disappeared. The death eaters, all gone. They had given up. We all gave each other a big hug. Voldemort was still out there, and when he came back, we would be ready. But for now, we have all we need. Family.

Please let this through!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Sounds good but you know using the killing curse would send them to azkaban right its forbidden 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

We could say they used like an exploding curse, but not the killing curse. Also I feel like it would be accepted because they were doing it against death eaters

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Doubt it its forbidden either way 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who