Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Grim

"Five points from Slytherin"Snape said looking at DJ"For 

your idiot behavior."He then turned to Io."What are you doing in the Slytherin Common Room"Snape asked."I invited her"I lied"She was worried about her sister so I told her she  could stop by to see her."He looked at Io to see if it was true and she nodded.He walked away pulling DJ away with him."Where is Mal"she asked."With Wisteria by the fire place in the Common Room"I said leading her further into the house.""Mal everything will be fine.We won't let that happen"Wisteria said as we entered."What"Io asked."Mal had another nightmare about Voldemort"she replied."Just ignore them"Io said"You will not be like him ever."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

UP!!!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

No! I posted a whole PoV! Retry...

Iolanthe:

"I'm not so sure...." Malia trailed off.

"Well, I am." I went over and offered her my hand, pulling her up. Wisty stood up as well and took Malia's other hand. Grim grabbed my free hand as well. "Come on, why don't you show us to your room Mal? We might as well have a slumber party!"

My sisters laughed as we piled onto Malia's bed. She was lucky, didn't have to share. Eventually Wisty fell asleep and Grim let go of my hand and fell asleep as well (is it good that he didn't let go of my hand?!). Malia and I were left staring at each other. She told me all about her dream, and I tried to reasure her, then we went back into silence.

"I guess I'll go to sleep..." My sister looked down after she broke the quiet. "Can you promise me I won't have another nightmare?" she asked.

I couldn't, but I said a "Yes," anyways. Eventually we too drifted off, but I was interupted by a nightmare.

I was in this old, worn down house. Wisty was next to me, and Voldemort was standing right behind us. I nearly cried out in fright, but I couldn't. "Kill her," Voldemort told me. He was talking about Wisty, my sissy Thorn.

"I can't!" My heart was pounding, why did I deny Voldemort. But it seemed right.

"Well, I have something to do about pests," Voldemort then turned to the door. "Welcome my child," Voldemort said."Come, come." I watched as Mal pushed the door open and stared at her. Why did she have to come?! "Come, child," Vodemort said.

"Mal no!" Wisteria spoke. I looked over to her then at Voldemort, who looked mad.

"Avada Kedavra!" he cried, and Wisty dropped to the ground.

"No, Wisty! Thorn! Older sis! What have you done to her?" I turned to look at Malia and Voldemort, my gaze filled with tears.

"Yessssss." Voldemort nodded an all knowing nod. "Do it dear Rosie."

I turned to look at Malia and she stared back at me, a shocked yet defiant expression on her face.

"Avada Kedavra!" I shouted, and Mal dropped to the floor.

I sat up, panting. My dream sounded just like Mal's.... but with a different ending. I shook Malia awake. "Mal, Mal. I need to tell you something. I had this dream like yours but different.... and I'm worried I might kill you."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

As I slept all I could hear was "Join me child" and "Bring her to me" or "Kill them both".Suddenly I could feel myself being shaken."I'm worried I might kill you"was the only thing I heard."You won't because it's not something you would do"Wisteria said joining the conversation."Maybe we should talk about this with dad"she added."No"I said"I'm not ready to bring them into this.""She's not wrong.This is more serious than we think"Io said."Ok and I'm not ready to find out how long they've known or if they even knew at all"I replied"My life is one big lie.I was born with evil blood and no one told me."I got up and went down to the Common Room.I sat there for a bit before leaving and walking around the school.I wish I had someone to talk to but I doubt anyone would want to be friends with me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Bump!! 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I guess I'll post later

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Laila

Blood:Half-blood

Appearance: Long straight hair and glasses

Clothes: Tanktop and shorts and converses

Personality: Fun and outgoing also smart

House: Gryffindor

Best Class: Transfiguration

Wand: Holly, Dragon Core, 11 in.,

Patronus: Wolf

Quidditch?: Gryffindor chaser

Pet?: Owl

Backstory: I was in South Carolina and i recieved a letter from hogwarts so i flew on a airplane to london to board the plane

Crush: I don't know yet (i'll decide later)

Your Real House:My house

Other: I love to read

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm sorry Laila, you can't join. This is a private RP, made just for me, Maya and Lily. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

meww

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

We sat there in silence as Grim stood up, looked at both me and Wisty's faces, then made a small smile at us and left the room.

"So.... we should be getting back," I stood up as well.

"No, you're not going anywhere." I watched as Wisty grabbed my wrists and pulled me back onto the bed. "Mal has a reason to worry, and she's going to get over it eventually. But you have no reason."

I looked into her eyes. "Thorn, I- I have this scar from Voldemort and... he's been telling me that I'm going to turn evil. Mal is having dreams just because of her blood, I'm having these dreams because I'm going to turn evil." Then I gasped. "Wisty, tomorrow is the full moon! I'm going to turn into a werewolf!"

"Rosie!" Wisty tried to calm me down. I couldn't listen, and looked down, crying.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I rolled my eyes as I heard the girls talk."Are you that ridiculous"I said.They looked at me."Just take your wolfsbane potion and you'll be fine.Though to tell you the truth.Turning evil is not as bad as it running through your blood.He's only taunting you because you're a horcrux.""A what"Io asked."A horcrux.A part of his soul lives in tou until he himself kills you"I said"It happened to your dad too.Mal on the other otherhand can't change the darkness in her.She was born with it."Annoyed I walked out of the room and went to the Slytherin Common Room.

Malia

After walking a few hours I went back to the Slytherin Common Room.Grim was sitting on the couch."You ok"he asked."Fine"I replied before going up to bed.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

No, I've posted three times!!!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

I watched Grim leave the room, shocked. "I thought he was our friend...." I stared off into space.

"Just ignore him, boys can be crazy sometimes," Wisty told me. "We should probably get back to the Gryffindor tower."

I nodded. "Let's check on Malia first," I suggested, and we stopped by to see her sitting with Grim. "Night Mal," we both gave her a hug. I then turned to Grim. "And I'm not going to forget any time soon that you called me ridiculous," I told him, before heading towards the door.

He glared at me. "You're being ridiculous again."

"No, she's not," Wisty told him. "You are the one being ridiculous," she then came over to me and we headed out the door.

"Thank you," I told her. "Now we should probably get some sleep."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"Why exactly did you call her ridiculous"Malia asked."Because she's so worried about herself being evil or turning into a werewolf"I replied"If she just takes her Wolfsbane potion she'll be fine and she can change her future.You are born with darkness it's not in your control."She looked in thought."You have a point but that doesn't mean you call her ridiculous"she replied."I said she was being ridiculous"I replied.She just got up and walked out of the common room.

Malia

I walked down the hall when something started talking to me.I followed it as if I didn't have a choice.It stopped when I reached the girl's bathroom.I noticed a snake on one of the sink faucets.I touched it.I was being pulled here.Something was telling me to open it.Out of nowhere I found myself speaking parsel tounge.The sinks started moving revealing a large hole.I slid down it and followed the path.I opened a door and behind it was a long path with snake statues lining it and on the wall a face.It was just like in dad's stories.Well Harry's stories.I walked to the edge.It was a nice Chamber.Suddenly something felt off.I could feel the darkness inside pulling at me."Join me my child"the voice called.I didn't want to but deep down I did.Suddenly everything went black.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Mods!!! 2nd try!!

Iolanthe:

I watched Grim leave the room, shocked. "I thought he was our friend...." I stared off into space.

"Just ignore him, boys can be stupid sometimes," Wisty told me. "We should probably get back to the Gryffindor tower."

I nodded. "Let's check on Malia first," I suggested, and we stopped by to see her sitting with Grim. "Night Mal," we both gave her a hug. I then turned to Grim. "And I'm not going to forget any time soon that you called me ridiculous," I told him, before heading towards the door.

"No, she's not," Wisty told him. "You are the one being ridiculous," she then came over to me and we headed out the door.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Maya, Grim wasn't in the room and Io knows what a horcrux is, her dad is Harry after all. But we'll just ignore that.

Iolanthe:

"Just ignore him, boys can be stupid sometimes," Wisty told me. "We should probably get back to the Gryffindor tower."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

That morning I sat up and rubbed my eyes, first day of school. As I pulled of my nightgown and got dressed, I heard raised voices in the common room. Wisty! I hurried up and ran into the common room-brushing my hair as I ran- ready to protect my sister if I needed.

The prefect is talking to Wisty. "I heard someone come in last night... do you know anything about that?" he raised his eyebrows in an almost mean way.

She makes her 'older sister face' at him, though she's about five years younger, and says: "I have no idea about that."

"Don't bully my sister!" I shouted from the stairwell. Pratically all the Gryffindors turned to look at me, and a bunch of the older kids laughed.

30 minutes later Wisty and I met Malia in the dungeons and headed to lunch. "What took you so long?" she asked.

"Nothing, what did you do last night?"

She shrugged. "I... I don't remeber..."

I shrugged, "It's okay." 

As we walked I heard a voice slithering: "Kill Herssssss." It was coming from the walls, and I raced ahead of my sisters. Then screamed. Blood was smeared on the walls that said: Voldemort is back. Iolanthe Potter, beware. Then I saw the prefect from earlier, frozen. Dumbledore came through the hall with McGonagall.

"Potter!" Snape glared at me.

"Iolanthe, do you know anything about this?" Dumbledore asked.

I shook my head. "I- I have no idea," my voice shuddered.

"I'm going to have to take you to my office though, and I will have to report the to the Ministry of Magic," he told me. I looked down, I had nothing to do with this... except that voice. What was that voice?

I saw Mal, Wisty and Grim come from behind me. Sorry, I mouthed at Grim, apoligizing for last night. Then I turned as Dumbledor took me off. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uggh i posted last night

Malia

I didn't remember anything.I don't remember leaving the Common Room but I don't remember staying there either."Mal where did you go last night when you left the Common Room"Grim asked."I left"I asked.Grim and Wisty just looked at each other."I need some air.I took a walk when I felt myself being pulled back to the girl's bathroom.I found myself back staring at the face on the wall.I then felt pain take over and I was on my knees.Different visions started playing in my head.The first one was Voldemort."Join me child"he said holding out his hand.It then switched to him killing Wisty and then to the school in flames.Parts of it rubble.Students injured some dead.Suddenly it all stopped."There you are"Wisty said as she walked up with Grim.We were standing in the Transfiguration Courtyard.How did I get here?"You ok"Grim asked"You're burning up."Was I?"I think you're sick"Wisty said"Let's get you to the Hospital Wing.""No I'm fine.Really"I said.Suddenly there was a scream and more people were surrounding yet another message written in blood.The Chamber of Secrets has been reopened.That was one of dad's stories.Wisty,Grim and I walked away running into Io as she was leaving Dumbledore's office."What's going on"she asked."Nothing.I said I'm fine"I snapped and walked off.The pull towards darkness felt stronger and I was trying to avoid it but it was getting worse.

Grim

Something wasn't right."What did I miss"Io asked."Another blood message on the wall about the Chamber of Secrets but something is making Mal sick though she refuses to admit it"I replied."What do you think it is"Wisty asked."I have a hunch it's the darkness that runs through her blood pulling her to becoming a dark wizard.I also have a feeling she's the one who opened the chamber though she can't remember doing it.Also a result of the darkness.Her refusing to accept it is probably what's making her sick"I replied"Not to mention your parents lied to her all these years and most likely the school has also been lying about her past.She may seem fine but deep down she's probably angry for no one telling her which is only making the darkness stronger."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

I nodded, looking at the floor. "Yeah, and it's all my fault," my eyes filled with tears.

"Hey, don't say that," Wisty told me. "I'm going to go find Mal, okay?" she then got off and left.

I nodded, and got up to follow her. But Grim was waiting... I turned around. "Okay, I'm really sorry Grim."

"I don't want to hear this," Grim tried to leave.

I blocked him. "I know you are really mad, and I'm sorry. You had a right to be mad, and I was being selfish. Please forgive me, I really feel bad."

He looked up at me. "Okay, friends?" I nodded.

We then headed out towards our next class. Suddenly my blood started boiling and I fell to the floor. "Kill herssss...." I heard the voice again. Suddenly I started seeing things. Mal, wearing a green robe next to her dad, Voldemort. Wisty being held by Greyback. We're in the highest tower of Hogwarts. People are dying all around on the courtyard. Fire is everywhere. Suddenly Voldemort says something, and Wisty collapses to the floor, dead. I scream, and pull out my wand. "Avada Kedavra!" I shout, and Malia is dead now.

I scream as Grim shakes me awake, and see Mal and Wisty coming towards us. Mal smiling now. "You okay?" she asks.

I get up, my head still foggy, and turn away. "You probably shouldn't talk to me," I snap, and run all the way to my next class.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I feel like at the end of year one we should have the basic thing that Io saw. But instead when Wisty is hit by the killing curse then Mal turns good again for a second and saves Wisty somehow (like how Harry was saved) then Io tries to underturn evil and doesn't hurt Mal, then she chases Voldemort and he disappears. Then the next year. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

im going to scream

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

At me? Did I say something wrong? Or was my PoV bad? I'm sorry whatever it is

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

No I sent my povs through and they arent showing up 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Oh... I know, I sent in a private RP for us like twenty times and it hasn't gone through.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I sent it I'm like five times even tried to separate  mal and grim's pov nothing 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Maybe try splitting each of their PoV's in half? I guess if they haven't come in by tomorrow...

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I decided to follow Io while Wisty stayed and tried to help Mal."Mal being sick is not your fault"I said"Pushing her away won't help her though.Remember what the hat said?""Yeah"she replied"But...."She faltered and was silent for a bit."But how am I supposed to help her if I can't even help myself"she said."Io you can change the outcome of your future.It's your choice whether or not you join him"I said"But when it comes down to choosing just remember one thing.""What"she asked fingering her wand."What is it you're fighting for"I said"If you join Voldemort what is it you want besides destruction of a school?It's either that or fight to keep your family and friends safe."She looked at me."I can't tell you what to choose but you have to really think about it.Your sister is in pain and sick because of Voldemort.Do you really want to join him and watch her suffer while she does her best to avoid giving in?"She didn't answer.I got up."You can think about it if you want but I'm going to go help Wisty with Mal.Make sure she doesn't go back to the Chamber"I said."Let her.Let's follow her there.We can't help her if we don't know what's happening"she said.She has a point but still wasn't convinced it was a good idea.

mods please let this through mal later(don't post if this goes through)

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"It's going to be fine"Wisty said.Except I could feel it pulling at me again.She tried to stop me but it was like she wasn't even there.I walked past Grim and Io and headed to the girl's bathroom.I didn't even know they followed me.We were in the chamber and it all came back.The pain as all the visions started.Voldemort killing Wisty and Io killing me to get revenge and then it was them in battle.The school was on fire and people were injured.When it all stopped I found that I was still in the Chamber.My reflection showed me how bad I looked.I felt a tear roll down my face."Mal"I felt Wisty's hand on my shoulder"We need to get you help.""No I can handle this"I said."You need to talk to Dumbledore"Grim said."No"I said.Maybe I should just give up.I was born this way right?"Please"Io said.I felt her hand on my shoulder."Let us help you"she added.I could see the sadness on their faces."Fine"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

"Okay, let's think," I told them. We sat in quiet for a minute. 

"Didn't something happen like this to your dad?" Grim asked.

"Oh!" I smiled. "We need to find the horcrux that is powering the chamber, then you're safe Mal."

"I-I don't know if I want to face a younger version of my dad," Malia admitted. "Or any version of him."

"It'll be okay," Wisty told her.

"We're right by your side," I helped her up.

As the others went off, I went down a different tunnel. I was creepy, but I imagined Dad walking down this same tunnel and it calmed me down a little. I kept on hearing the voice, telling me to come closer. I walked in an almost trance, and then when I stubbed my toe on a rock I blinked, how long have I been away from the others? I looked down to find a book, and picked it up. When I touched it, I felt a searing pain, then dropped it immediatly. Suddenly I heared a slithering sound.

I turned, and I giant green snake was towering over me. The basilisk! But I thought my dad killed it, did it have children? Suddenly it lunged forward a stabbed my in the arm with his fang then slithered away. I closed my eyes in pain, the fang was stuck in my arm. 

"Io, we're leaving," I heard Mal call to me. I covered up the wound with my shirt and ran back to them.

"Find anything?" I asked. 

"Nope, but I guess that's a good thing," Grim told me.

"And Voldemort didn't attack me," Mal smiled. We then left and I trailed behind the group. My arm was still hurting.... but I couldn't tell anyone.

Okay, can you please not have them find out about Io's wound yet?  

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Up?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

again really im about done with this place i posted

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I know, it's annoying

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

great now i can't find it and have to rewrite it all

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Will try to post summary again later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Wisteria's POV:

As we're walking I realize Io is holding her arm funny. I slow down so I'm next to her and behind Grim.

"You okay?"

"Huh?" 

"Your arm, Rosie."

She stumbles a bit and shifts her cloak.

"It's fine."

"No it's not."

She ignores me and walks faster so she's next to Grim.

Fine. I'll figure out what it is though.

Wait....

"Guys, where's Mal?"

"What? She's right....here?"

Grim looks at where she'd been walking next to him barely a seconds ago.

"Nope. I'm going back."

I turn around and walk quickly back the way we came.

There around the corner, footsteps and my sister's blond hair around the corner.

I take off after her.

"Mal!! Wait!!"

The tunnel suddenly goes from stone to dirt and then we're outside.

We're in the woods and Mal is chasing a cloaked figure.

"Hey!!" I try to catch them but, graceful girl I am, trip and end up flat on the ground.

Stupid leaves.

I'm up and off again, but no sight of our sister.

"Mal!? Malia!?!"

"Wisteria!"

I turn as Io and Grim catch up.

"What are you doing?"

"I saw Mal and she was chasing someone and... I don't know..." 

"You shouldn't have gone after her yourself!"

"Why not?!" I turn and glare at my sister, the stormy expression falling awak moments after when I see how pale she is.

"Io? Grim, I think we need to get her back to school, so Madame Pomfrey can make sure she's okay."

"What do you mean? I'm fiinne..."  she collapses sideways against Grim.

"Yeah, let's go."

"Wait! Mal!" 

"We'll come back later, okay? Thea needs to go now."

I look out into the woods frantically then back over at Io.

"Okay. Let's go." He turns and starts back to the school but I look around sadly.

"I swear I'll be back to find you Mal..."

Then I follow them back. 

Please let this through Mods. 5th try!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I stood there thinking about what Voldemort had said."You can't trust any of them"he said.He was right.The only people who didn't know were Wisty and Io unless they were lying to me too.He pulled me into a hug."Come home"he said.I looked around.I wasn't even sure how to get back to school.Suddenly we were no longer in the woods but in a large mansion looking place.They disappeared into another room leaving me alone.I didn't really know what to do but I didn't feel sick anymore.I couldn't stop replaying everything in my head.

Grim

Wisty and I took Io to the Hospital Wing."You ok"I asked."No Malia ran off after that thing and we have no idea where she is"she replied."It was probably a trap.Voldemort leading her to him"I said."Well that makes me feel better"she said sarcastically"Who knows what he'll say to her?""I trust she'll make the right choice when it comes to it"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Wisteria's POV:

As we're walking I realize Io is holding her arm funny. I slow down so I'm next to her and behind Grim.

"You okay?"

"Huh?" 

"Your arm, Rosie."

She stumbles a bit and shifts her cloak.

"It's fine."

"No it's not."

She ignores me and walks faster so she's next to Grim.

Fine. I'll figure out what it is though.

Wait....

"Guys, where's Mal?"

"What? She's right....here?"

Grim looks at where she'd been walking next to him barely a seconds ago.

"Nope. I'm going back."

I turn around and walk quickly back the way we came.

There around the corner, footsteps and my sister's blond hair around the corner.

I take off after her.

"Mal!! Wait!!"

The tunnel suddenly goes from stone to dirt and then we're outside.

We're in the woods and Mal is chasing a cloaked figure.

"Hey!!" I try to catch them but, graceful girl I am, trip and end up flat on the ground.

Stupid leaves.

I'm up and off again, but no sight of our sister.

"Mal!? Malia!?!"

"Wisteria!"

I turn as Io and Grim catch up.

"What are you doing?"

"I saw Mal and she was chasing someone and... I don't know..." 

"You shouldn't have gone after her yourself!"

"Why not?!" I turn and glare at my sister, the stormy expression falling awak moments after when I see how pale she is.

"Io? Grim, I think we need to get her back to school, so Madame Pomfrey can make sure she's okay."

"What do you mean? I'm fiinne..."  she collapses sideways against Grim.

"Yeah, let's go."

"Wait! Mal!" 

"We'll come back later, okay? Thea needs to go now."

I look out into the woods frantically then back over at Io.

"Okay. Let's go." He turns and starts back to the school but I look around sadly.

"I swear I'll be back to find you Mal..."

Then I follow them back. 

Please let this through Mods. 4th try!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!