Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Grim

"Five points from Slytherin"Snape said looking at DJ"For 

your idiot behavior."He then turned to Io."What are you doing in the Slytherin Common Room"Snape asked."I invited her"I lied"She was worried about her sister so I told her she  could stop by to see her."He looked at Io to see if it was true and she nodded.He walked away pulling DJ away with him."Where is Mal"she asked."With Wisteria by the fire place in the Common Room"I said leading her further into the house.""Mal everything will be fine.We won't let that happen"Wisteria said as we entered."What"Io asked."Mal had another nightmare about Voldemort"she replied."Just ignore them"Io said"You will not be like him ever."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

UP!!!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

No! I posted a whole PoV! Retry...

Iolanthe:

"I'm not so sure...." Malia trailed off.

"Well, I am." I went over and offered her my hand, pulling her up. Wisty stood up as well and took Malia's other hand. Grim grabbed my free hand as well. "Come on, why don't you show us to your room Mal? We might as well have a slumber party!"

My sisters laughed as we piled onto Malia's bed. She was lucky, didn't have to share. Eventually Wisty fell asleep and Grim let go of my hand and fell asleep as well (is it good that he didn't let go of my hand?!). Malia and I were left staring at each other. She told me all about her dream, and I tried to reasure her, then we went back into silence.

"I guess I'll go to sleep..." My sister looked down after she broke the quiet. "Can you promise me I won't have another nightmare?" she asked.

I couldn't, but I said a "Yes," anyways. Eventually we too drifted off, but I was interupted by a nightmare.

I was in this old, worn down house. Wisty was next to me, and Voldemort was standing right behind us. I nearly cried out in fright, but I couldn't. "Kill her," Voldemort told me. He was talking about Wisty, my sissy Thorn.

"I can't!" My heart was pounding, why did I deny Voldemort. But it seemed right.

"Well, I have something to do about pests," Voldemort then turned to the door. "Welcome my child," Voldemort said."Come, come." I watched as Mal pushed the door open and stared at her. Why did she have to come?! "Come, child," Vodemort said.

"Mal no!" Wisteria spoke. I looked over to her then at Voldemort, who looked mad.

"Avada Kedavra!" he cried, and Wisty dropped to the ground.

"No, Wisty! Thorn! Older sis! What have you done to her?" I turned to look at Malia and Voldemort, my gaze filled with tears.

"Yessssss." Voldemort nodded an all knowing nod. "Do it dear Rosie."

I turned to look at Malia and she stared back at me, a shocked yet defiant expression on her face.

"Avada Kedavra!" I shouted, and Mal dropped to the floor.

I sat up, panting. My dream sounded just like Mal's.... but with a different ending. I shook Malia awake. "Mal, Mal. I need to tell you something. I had this dream like yours but different.... and I'm worried I might kill you."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

As I slept all I could hear was "Join me child" and "Bring her to me" or "Kill them both".Suddenly I could feel myself being shaken."I'm worried I might kill you"was the only thing I heard."You won't because it's not something you would do"Wisteria said joining the conversation."Maybe we should talk about this with dad"she added."No"I said"I'm not ready to bring them into this.""She's not wrong.This is more serious than we think"Io said."Ok and I'm not ready to find out how long they've known or if they even knew at all"I replied"My life is one big lie.I was born with evil blood and no one told me."I got up and went down to the Common Room.I sat there for a bit before leaving and walking around the school.I wish I had someone to talk to but I doubt anyone would want to be friends with me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Bump!! 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I guess I'll post later

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

aqualoki7

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Laila

Blood:Half-blood

Appearance: Long straight hair and glasses

Clothes: Tanktop and shorts and converses

Personality: Fun and outgoing also smart

House: Gryffindor

Best Class: Transfiguration

Wand: Holly, Dragon Core, 11 in.,

Patronus: Wolf

Quidditch?: Gryffindor chaser

Pet?: Owl

Backstory: I was in South Carolina and i recieved a letter from hogwarts so i flew on a airplane to london to board the plane

Crush: I don't know yet (i'll decide later)

Your Real House:My house

Other: I love to read

• Posted at:

So I've got some mischief In my blood Can you blame me I never got no love ~ Evie  (Descendents)

Gryffindo

Daughter of Poseidon

94% of people think wolves are evil creature. 6% think they are kind and lovable.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm sorry Laila, you can't join. This is a private RP, made just for me, Maya and Lily. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

meww

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

We sat there in silence as Grim stood up, looked at both me and Wisty's faces, then made a small smile at us and left the room.

"So.... we should be getting back," I stood up as well.

"No, you're not going anywhere." I watched as Wisty grabbed my wrists and pulled me back onto the bed. "Mal has a reason to worry, and she's going to get over it eventually. But you have no reason."

I looked into her eyes. "Thorn, I- I have this scar from Voldemort and... he's been telling me that I'm going to turn evil. Mal is having dreams just because of her blood, I'm having these dreams because I'm going to turn evil." Then I gasped. "Wisty, tomorrow is the full moon! I'm going to turn into a werewolf!"

"Rosie!" Wisty tried to calm me down. I couldn't listen, and looked down, crying.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I rolled my eyes as I heard the girls talk."Are you that ridiculous"I said.They looked at me."Just take your wolfsbane potion and you'll be fine.Though to tell you the truth.Turning evil is not as bad as it running through your blood.He's only taunting you because you're a horcrux.""A what"Io asked."A horcrux.A part of his soul lives in tou until he himself kills you"I said"It happened to your dad too.Mal on the other otherhand can't change the darkness in her.She was born with it."Annoyed I walked out of the room and went to the Slytherin Common Room.

Malia

After walking a few hours I went back to the Slytherin Common Room.Grim was sitting on the couch."You ok"he asked."Fine"I replied before going up to bed.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus