Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

No!!! I s3nt a post in a long time ago

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Malia

I was walking in an empty graveyard.It was dark and no one was around.A snake slithered past me and the stopped.It turned to me."Follow"it said and then turned to keep going.I followed it not sure what was happening.The snake had led me to some house or shack."Let me see her face.My child come"a dark voice said.I couldn't tell who or what it belonged to."My lord you can't be sure it's her"another voice said.suddenly a green light went off.

I sprang up from the bed and dad sprang from his chair."It's ok"he said"You're ok."The snake was in the corner of the room.My left arm was wrapped in a cast as was my head."What happened"I asked."You protected the snake.Someone hot you with a blasting curse"dad replied.I didn't even tell him about the nightmare.I wasn't even going to tell my sisters.If I could even call them that.Everything was just getting weirder.I had to find out why.

Grim

I had been watching from the corner while the others were out shopping.I walked away and went to go find Mal's family.I found them in the Cauldron store."Hey Grim"Wisteria said."Hey your sister is awake"I said"I thought you guys would want to know."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

I grinned. "Let's go see her," I said, and Wisty and I left the store. "Are you coming Grim?" I called back to him.

"Do you even want me to come? I mean, me with Potter's walking together..."

"Of course!" I said, just and Wisty said, "Yes!"

"Okay."

We found Malia lying in bed, staring up at the ceiling with a haunted look on her face. Dad turned when he heard us coming. "Everything alright, is your mom fine with you leaving her?" I shrugged and Wisty nodded. 

"Is Malia alright?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes," Dad replied.

"Can we talk to her, alone?" Wisty asked. My dad looked at us, then he and Grim left the room.

"Are you okay?" I asked my sister.

"Fine," she rolled away.

Wisty sat on the bed beside her. "We know something is wrong."

"Yeah, like you summoning the snake and me having a vision." Wisty turned to stare at me, we probably forgot to tell her. "And Thorn," I used my nickname for her that I rarely used. "You did something, some kind of spell. Malia, we're all in this together."

No you're not. I clutched my head, a terrible voice rang in it. Turn evil, join me. You and my daughter could be best friends of evil. Just hurt the girl, hurt Wisteria Potter. I screamed and fell to the floor. "Get this voice out of my head!"   

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Wisteria's POV:

I almost laugh when my sister calls me Thorn. It's been ages since she called me that. It used to be a joke since we decided that since she was a Rose I had to be a Thorn. That, and my middle name being Briar. It's strange, mom and dad named Io and I after flowers(well, violet for Io and purple flowers for me) but Malia...

Io screams and falls to the floor.

"Io!"

I drop to the ground next to my other sister. Both of them in one day. What's happening? 
"Mom!!!! Dad!!!! Someone!!!!"

Dad runs in, with mom not too far behind, followed after a moment by Grim.

"It's Io! She's... she.. I don't know! She screamed and fell over and yelled something about..." someone in her head. Maybe... I don't think I can tell dad about that. He'll probably overeact and then...

"What? What did she-"

"Io!" Our sister stops screaming and opens her eyes a bit and looks around the room almost warily.

"When did you three get here?"

"They came in a minute or two ago, after you collapsed and started screaming."

"Oh."

"Are you okay Rosie?"

"I think-"
"No she's not okay Harry! She just collapsed on the ground after watching Malia get blasted around and now..." 

"I promise I'm okay mom. Really." Our mother looks like she wants to protest as Io stands up and sits back on Mal's bed. 

"I... okay. I trust you. Come on Harry, I think we need to talk." Our parents walk out leaving the four of us in the room alone. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ugh my post isn't going through posted five times already

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Things just kept getting weirder and weirder.I told the snake to go home and it followed orders.Something told me the voice Io heard was the same one I heard in my nightmare.Someone dark and cold was speaking to us.I had to know who I was."You ok Mal"Wisteria asked."Fine"I lied.I wanted to ask Io but it didn't look like she was going to talk about  it.Mom and dad walked back into the room."We need to get you to the train before you miss it"dad said.Mom and dad must have argued over something.We headed to King's Cross and the three of us kind of followed behind mom and dad as they led us towards the platform."We need yo talk about this"Wisteria said"I can't help if you guys won't let me."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Things just kept getting weirder and weirder.I told the snake to go home and it followed orders.Something told me the voice Io heard was the same one I heard in my nightmare.Someone dark and cold was speaking to us.I had to know who I was."You ok Mal"Wisteria asked."Fine"I lied.I wanted to ask Io but it didn't look like she was going to talk about  it.Mom and dad walked back into the room."We need to get you to the train before you miss it"dad said.Mom and dad must have argued over something.We headed to King's Cross and the three of us kind of followed behind mom and dad as they led us towards the platform."We need yo talk about this"Wisteria said"I can't help if you guys won't let me."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Let this through mods 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

"Mal can talk first," I informed my sister as we sat down in the first empty compartment we could find.

"I won't talk if you don't talk," Malia quipps back.

"Don't fight," Wisty sighs. "Gim, who do you think should talk first." We turn to stare at him, he just shrugs.

"Hello Grim, sitting with Potters are you?" We all turn to see a blond haired boy standing at the compartment door.

"D.J. (yes, I stole your name, I couldn't think of something else), get out of here," Grim glares at the boy.

"But can't I sit here?"

"Get out," I growl at him. As he leaves, my head starts to go dizzy again. You shouldn't have done that, he could have been a good cohort for your evil schemes. I looked up at my sisters, maybe I should tell them. But I don't want to tell Grim.... 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Uggh I posted 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I stared out the window as the train started moving.Eventually the trolley came by so I decided t o go get something."Do you guys want anything"I asked."No thanks"Wisteria replied.I left and walked out to the trolley."What can I get for you"the woman asked."2 wands,a chocolate frog,and Bertie botts beans"I said"And a pumpkin pastie."The woman started collecting all of the snacks.Of course DJ had to cut and get what he wanted."A Malfoy and the Potters.You really think that will work"he asked."Who are you to decide my friends"I asked.

Malia

"Spill"I told Io."Fine"she said"I've been hearing a dark voice.I'm scared."She looked over at me."I...."I faltered.I didn't know how to tell them."Mal"Wisteria  said."When I was in the Leaky Cauldron I had a dream though it felt real"I said"I was in a grave yard and I followed a snake to a house or a shack.I didn't see anyone but I heard a dark voice.Someone died.""Was there anything else"Io asked."Someone else was there.They called him lord"I replied"And the voice said I was his child.""That is ridiculous.You're our sister and that will never change"Wisteria said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Wisteria's POV:

"But Voldemort is my real dad-"

"Did he raise you?"

"What?"

"Like, change dipers, teach you to bike and fly a broom, show you how to tie your  shoe laces?"

"No, but-"

"Then he's not your real dad. Your real dad is whoever loves you and  cares for you, and we're your real sisters and nothing will ever change that."

Io pretends to wipe tears from her eyes.

"That was beautiful Wist-"

"And you don't need to be scared. We protect each other, remember? And even if we couldn't dad and mom and  all the aunts and uncles would tear this world apart to protect us if need-be."

"Is that so?"

I jump out of the seat a bit as the door opens and a familiar red head pops in.

"Hey cousins! How are the three of you?" Andrew Weasley, our cousin. Fifteen, Hufflepuff seaker, one of the cousins most interested in Uncle George's shop. 

Please let this through Mods 2nd try

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Wisteria's POV:

"Did he raise you?"

"What?"

"Like, change dipers, teach you to bike and fly a broom, show you how to tie your  shoe laces?"

"No, but-"

"Then he's not your real dad. Your real dad is whoever loves you and  cares for you, and we're your real sisters and nothing will ever change that."

"And you don't need to be scared. We protect each other, remember? And even if we couldn't dad and mom and  all the aunts and uncles would tear this world apart to protect us if need-be."

"Is that so?"

"Hey cousins! How are the three of you?" Andrew Weasley, our cousin. Fifteen, Hufflepuff seaker, one of the cousins most interested in Uncle George's shop. 

Please let this through Mods 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Wisteria's POV:

"Did he raise you?"

"What?"

"No, but-"

"Is that so?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

"Great!" I told Andrew.

"When I heard that my three favorite cousins were onboard I had to come see you," he told us.

Malia looked down. I reached over and squeezed her hand, she was obviously thinking about how she was not his real cousin.

"Hi Andrew, thanks for checking in on us," Wisty told him. 

"Well, I better go check on those first years that I gave puking pastels...." he hurried of and the three of us sat down, laughing.

"It's going to be alright, you too," Wisty told us.

"We know," Malia and I chorused. 

"What house do you think we'll get?" I asked.

Wisty shrugged. "Maybe Huffepuff for me and Gryffindor for Mal and-" Slytherin for you.

I screamed. "The voice is back!" 

"My dad," Mal said, while Wisty took my hand.

"Fight it," Wisty told me. Ignore your sister, she's useless.

"Wisty is not useless!" I shouted at the voice. Wisty stared at me.

Suddenly there was another scream, not any of ours. "Dementors!" I watched as ice grew up the window in grim facenation, then three-not one or two but three- dementors flew inside our cabin. They swirled around Malia, looked at her, did an almost bow, then flew away from her. She sat down in shock.

They all turned to me, and I felt like ice was incasing me. They turned away. Why? Am I also a child of Voldemort? But Wisty is the perfect sister.... 

They turned to Wisty, and didn't turn back. She tried to fight them, somehow managing to cast a spell that seems inpossible for a first year to cast. Dad always said she was strong in magic, and that seems true, but she's still a first year and their about to get her....

"Get away from her!" I screamed. The dementors turned to look at me, then flew off. I fell to the ground next to Wisty with that voice in my head. Good job.

So, Iolanthe can basically control the dementors because Voldemort is inside her, Mal can stop them because she is the child of him, and Wisty is basically like a super powerful magical witch (is that okay Lily? I was thinking Wisty should be powerful because Mal and Io both have like something special so I thought you would like Wisty to be powerful.) 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I quit 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I quit I posted and nothing now it doesn't work and dementors are Malia's thing you're making her too special 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'm done I posted for grim and now it doesnt fit and I'm done because she is already special and the dementors are mal's thing 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm sorry, I wasn't really thinking. But you can have mal like do super powerful dark magic and once voldemort gets out of io she's not even special any more. Also we could say that it wasn't Io controlling the dementors, we could say Voldemort qas controlling them and trying to make it eem like Io so then Mal would get mad and turn evil....

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

It's fine but none of my stuff is going through anyway I'm so mad rn

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I posted something jut it probably isn't going to go through. What I think should happen is voldemort was controlling the dementors through Io and was trying to make Mal feel less powerful and then he would think Mal would get mad, unleash her power and turn evil 

Mods, please let this through!!!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I wanted to believe her but it was hard.Did mom and dad know?Do the teachers at the school know?Eventually the train came to a stop.The students were gathering on the platform and Hagrid was standing at the front.His face looked a bit frightful when he looked at me."All the first years follow me"he said before guiding us to the boats.They led us up to the Great Hall.Professor McGonagall stood there to explain housing and house points.She too looked uneasy when she looked at me.She guided us to the stage in the Great Hall and unrolled a list.She started reading names from a list."DJ Anderson"she called.The rude boy from the train."She placed the hat on his head."Slytherin"it called out and he joined their table.I noticed all the teachers staring.Snape looking angry and the others looking uneasy or wanting to kick me out of the school.Almost if I had done something wrong."Malia Potter"McGonagall read.She knew that wasn't my last name.I walked up and sat on the stool.The hat was placed on my head."Hmmm...very interesting"it said"You are very smart,and brave.Maybe cunning.But where to put you?"It kept thinking."Oh.Oh yes now I know exactly where to put you"it said after thirty minutes"Slytherin."That hat knows.Does everyone know?I'm the first Potter to not be Gryffindor.Mom and dad are going to be so disappointed and I know it's because I'm not actually a Potter.Everything is a lie.Unlike the others I didn't join my house at their table.I left the room and went out to the Courtyard.I wanted to be left alone.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

What if Voldemort could use Io as, like, a chanel to summon Dementors, and Mal could stop them? 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

yes Lily, I literally even changed my pov but the annoying filter didn't let it through

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Seriously now it shows up after 12 hours 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

we could just go after mayas post and ignore mine

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm just going to go off the last Malia PoV

Iolanthe:

I nearly ran after Malia as she got sorted into Slytherin, but Wisty held me back. "Iolanthe Potter," Proffessor McGonaggal called. I walked up and sat as the hat was lifted on my head. I watched everyone, wondering if I would also be a Slytherin.

"Hmmm, you are very, very intelligiant. I can see you will be an amazing witch, probably better than your dad. All of you Potters are special. You are also very brave, very, very brave." The hat mused on.

"You could just put me in Slytherin so I could be with my sister?" I meekly asked it after twenty minutes. Everyone was dozing off and all the teachers looked bored, poor Malia was also still alone.

"Hmm, you're also very nice...." After a literal forty-five minutes, the hat said he had an house for me. "But before I announce it, I need to tell you something very important. Malia is a great witch and a great person, but if you let her forget that she is your sister, she will join her dad. And you, I'm going to tell this to Wisteria too, you are going to be great, amazing, just like your dad. But Voldemort cursed you, he's living inside you. If you get even a bit mad, Voldemort can take control of you. And if both Malia and you are on Voldemort side.... Even though you three are going to be great, you need to watch out for dark magic this year."

I took time to let that all sink in, it was just so much... Finally the hat announced for me; "Gryffindor!" I didn't even go to my table, I just ran out to the courtyard.

"Malia?" I sat down. 

She turned away and covered her face. "I'm not your sister, okay. You can forget about me!"

"Mal, it doesn't matter what house your in. You're an amazing sister, okay?" She nodded but still looked slightly upset.

"Ms. Potter," Mal and I turned to see DJ next to Snape. "Some of my potion ingrediants are missing and this young man said he saw one of the Potters tak them. It can't be Wisteria, for she is still getting sorted. So Ms. Iolanthe, I'll see you in detention tomorrow."

I bawked. "It wasn't even me! And on the first day of school, I have sisters you know!"

"I'll be watching you Potter," Snape informed me. "And Malia, I think you'll be a great help to Slytherin. Oh, and Iolanthe, five points from Gryffindor."   

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Well at least one teacher didn't hate my guts.Did it have to be Snape the dark creepy teacher everyone else seems so afraid of?"Are you ok"Io asked just as Wisteria joined us."Fine"I lied.No I wasn't.I didn't want to believe it but all the signs were pointing to the fact that Voldemort was my dad.The most evil wizard to ever exist and I'm his kid.I got up and headed off towards Slytherin's Common Room but almost immediately a few kids walked by."Sup traitor.Are you enjoying the fact that you're a fraud"a girl said"If it were up to me anyone with the last name Riddle would be banned from this school."I wanted to say something back but I just pushed past her and kept going.All I could hear were people whispering things like Traitor,Fraud,Devil.Some were even calling Maleficent just because of my name.I sat on the couch by the fireplace in the Common Room thinking.Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to run away.A lot of my own housemates had the same thoughts as the others.It was too much.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Wisteria's POV:

I'm Gryffindor. I don't know if I'm happy or scared or what. On one hand maybe mom and dad will finally realize I'm as strong as anyone else, but on the other... they mostly seem dim. I take the bed on the very end of the room, then leave a note under Io's blanket and stuff my  map down my robe and walk out into the common room.

"Wisteria, right?"

I stop on my way to the door and look up at the boy. I think he's one of the Prefects.

"Yes?"

"Yes? You don't know?" The older boy smirks and I feel myself blush.

"Yes, I'm Wisteria. Why?"

"Well Miss Potter, I was wondering if you knew that we have exactly five minutes until curfew."

"Yes... I was just  going out for a quick walk."

"Hmm. Well-"

"HEY!! THAT'S MINE!!"

"TAKE THAT PANSYCAKE!!!"

"Stay here." The boy goes to deal with the handful of kids fighting over a book or something.

I hurry out the door and down the stairs. 

I duck behind a statue and pull out my wand. 

"I solemly swear that I'm up to no good."

Ink blossoms across the parchment, forming words and pictures.

I smile and open it up, looking for the Slytherind common room in the dungeon. Wonder why they put it there? Do they like darkness or was that prejudice against them from the very beginning?

I sneak down the hall and down numerous sets of stairs. Here we go, the dungeon. 

What was the password again?

It was Pure-blood when dad was here.... 

"Pure-blood?"

The door opens and I walk in. 

There are only a couple kids still awake, one of which is Malia!

I try and walk over nonchalantly, tucking my map back in my rope, then poke her shoulder from behind.

"Hey." 

2nd try please let this through Mods!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Wisteria's POV:

I'm Gryffindor. I don't know if I'm happy or scared or what. On one hand maybe mom and dad will finally realize I'm as strong as anyone else, but on the other... they mostly seem dim. I take the bed on the very end of the room, then leave a note under Io's blanket and stuff my  map down my robe and walk out into the common room.

"Wisteria, right?"

I stop on my way to the door and look up at the boy. I think he's one of the Prefects.

"Yes?"

"Yes? You don't know?" The older boy smirks and I feel myself blush.

"Yes, I'm Wisteria. Why?"

"Well Miss Potter, I was wondering if you knew that we have exactly five minutes until curfew."

"Yes... I was just  going out for a quick walk."

"Hmm. Well-"

"HEY!! THAT'S MINE!!"

"TAKE THAT PANSYCAKE!!!"

"Stay here." The boy goes to deal with the handful of kids fighting over a book or something.

I hurry out the door and down the stairs. 

I duck behind a statue and pull out my wand. 

"I solemly swear that I'm up to no good."

Ink blossoms across the parchment, forming words and pictures.

I smile and open it up, looking for the Slytherind common room in the dungeon. Wonder why they put it there? Do they like darkness or was that prejudice against them from the very beginning?

I sneak down the hall and down numerous sets of stairs. Here we go, the dungeon. 

What was the password again?

It was Pure-blood when dad was here.... 

"Pure-blood?"

The door opens and I walk in. 

There are only a couple kids still awake, one of which is Malia!

I try and walk over nonchalantly, tucking my map back in my rope, then poke her shoulder from behind.

"Hey." 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Hey"I replied watching the fire."Are tou sure you're ok"she asked."How can I be"I said"Everything I know is a lie.Everyone in the school knows and from the way mom and dad were acting  ai think they knew this whole time.""They were trying to protect you"Wisteria said."It doesn't matter.They should have told me.I shouldn't of had to find out from other people or nightmares"I replied.I could just feel this anger building inside."You're right"she said"They should have been the ones to tell you but blood or not you will always be our sister.We will always love you."I leaned my head on her lap and continued watching the fire.Eventually I fell asleep.Another nightmare started.

I was walking through the graveyard again.I entered the house and up the stairs to the voices."Welcome my child"Voldemort said"Come,come."I push the door open to see a bald man with no nose.On the other end of the room stood Wisteria and Io."Come child"Vodemort said."Mal no"Wisteria spoke.Voldemort looked mad."Avada Cadavra"he shouted and both of them dropped to the ground.

"No"I screamed sitting up."Mal what did you see"Wisteria asked about the nightmare.I wanted to tell her but I couldn't find the guts to tell her."Mal"she repeated"What happened.""I saw more of the nightmare.The green flash of light I saw before was him killing both of you"I said"He wanted me to join and both of you tried to stop me."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

I walk into our room to see my sister gone, she left only a note. Of course, she went to visit Mal. I pull the bunch of silky cloak from my bag and slide it over me, I'm invisible now. Sneaking out of the common room, avoiding a fight between two boys, I quickly repeat the password dad told us about in his stories about Hogwarts.

"Pureblood."

"Who's there?" I hear a voice snarl. DJ Anderson, of course.

I rap the cloak tighter around myself, hopefully he can't see me.

"Give it up, DJ." Oh, Grim. Thank you!

I watched as DJ rolled his eyes and headed back into his house. "Iolanthe, you can reveal yourself now." I slide the cloak off and look into his eyes, still bright in the dark of night. How did he know?...

"Wisteria told me, she and Malia are in one of the girls dorms. You should probably go, Snape would never hurt me with my father..." Grim looks down.

"Hey," I tell him. "I don't care how bad your father is, all those terrible things he's done. You are you, not him."

"Yeah..."

"Hey!" DJ came back out. "I knew there was a Potter here! Grim, she's been standing here this whole time, did you not see her?" Seriously DJ, maybe he's helping me. "And I bet there is that other sister also! Grim, take that one to Snape while I-"

"No." Grim said no to him!

DJ glares at him, then suddenly.... CRACK! I feel blood rushing down my face and I begin to feel dizzy.

I look up to see Grim and DJ fighting. Grim's obviously better but... "Hey!" I leap up and wack DJ in the face. "Do not punch me!"

"Hmmm...." We all turn. "Hello Potter, Grim, DJ. What's all this fighting I hear?" Snape. Hopefully he hasn't found Malia or Wisteria yet.   

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Well, I sent in a post that should be coming through in a minute that I sent before I saw the Malia post. I think it might still work but let's just wait and see...

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

will post later fiona I need you to post on the supernatural school rp and the alien rp and you and lily need to post on the mutants rp 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm waiting for Lily on the mutants, will do for the others

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core