Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

After Harry defeated Voldemort everything slowed down, the MC’s married, had kids, everything was fine, until their kids went to Hogwarts. The three triplets of Harry are going to Hogwarts in their first year, except they aren’t really triplets. One of them is actually the daughter of Voldemort, adopted by Harry and never told that she was not his kid. His two real kids are in a prophecy, the one marked by Voldemort will turn to the dark side and the other will not. When the child marked by Voldemort starts having visions that Voldemort is still alive, will the three girls find out the truth and stop Voldemort for real this time?

Spots:

Daughter of Voldemort:(thinks she’s triplets with the children of Harry) Maya

Cursed Twin of Harry and Ginny: me

Twin of Harry and Ginny: Lily

Son of Draco: Maya

Son of Luna and Rolf Scamander: me

Son of Ron and Hermione: Lily

Rules:

-for stuff like the Triwizard Tournament, I get to decide if it happens and who is in it. So you can put if you want your OC in the tournament in other, but don’t make it happen on your own.

-regular rules.

-for the ‘best class’ section, you can only be the best in one class and it can’t be the same as someone else’s. And take that best in class thing to consideration, because if character A and B are doing potions and B is supposed to be better in potions, unless the owner of character B allows it, character A’s potion can’t be better.

-no major plot twists, though small ones are fine.  

-no dragon patronuses or unsorted or more then one house or elder wood wands.

-read all other forms and PoV’s.

Forms:

Name:

Blood:(though I’m pretty sure they’re all half-blood except Draco’s son)

Appearance:

Clothes:

Personality:

House:

Best Class:

Wand:

Patronus:

Quidditch?:

Pet?:

Backstory:

Crush:

Your Real House:(aka Maya, Lily or Fiona’s real house)

Other:

My Forms:

Name: Iolanthe ‘Io’ ‘Thea’ Rose ‘Rosie’ Potter (Io is what girls call her, Thea is what boys call her, and Rosie is a pet name only her sisters and parents can use)

Blood:(though I’m pretty sure they’re all half-blood except Draco’s son) half-blood

Appearance: Io have long, soft, curly red hair that is like her moms hair and bright emerald eyes that’s like her dads. She is a little smaller than other 11 year olds and has pretty pale skin with a lightning scar on her neck and a lot of bumps and bruises from her adventures and fights (like falling off a tall tree or standing up for her sisters).

Clothes: at school, Iolanthe usually wears the Gryffindor tie and her robes, though she’ll basically wear anything at other times. Her favorite color is blue.

Personality: Io is very much like her mother and father and is usually described as ‘stupid brave.’ She gets in way too many fights and has an overactive mind, most of the time multitasking on about twenty things. Around her sisters and friends, Io is smart, kind, funny, and always the one to brighten things up. She can’t stand a sad face. Though her cheerful attitude, Io hates it when people are only her friends because of her parents and she always says ‘I’m better than my dad, you know, and probably better than you,’ and then gets into a big fight with whoever she said that to. She will do literally anything for her sisters and has no care for the rules, always getting into trouble all the time. Her biggest weakness is probably her rule-breaking, for she does that all the time. Io is also super sarcastic, sometimes too sarcastic, but she still has many friends.

House: Gryffindor (it took a long time for the hat to decide)

Best Class: DADA

Wand: Rowan, Phoenix Feather, 12 ¼ inches and unyielding

Patronus: Phoenix

Quidditch?: Gryffindor seeker

Pet?: a small black cat named Draco (her dad named it for the cats fighting skills)

Backstory: when Io and her sister were five, Voldemort attacked. Harry tried to protect his kids, as did Ginny, but Harry and Ginny only had time to protect one daughter with a spell. Io was left unprotected and Voldemort hit her with the killing curse, somehow she survived. That caused Voldemort to vanish, leaving only a child behind. His daughter. Harry and Ginny took in the child of Voldemort and Io always thought that she was a triplet, not a twin. Then at age seven, a pack of werewolves attacked. Everyone survived, but Io was bitten. Everything else went fine from then on.

Crush: either Draco’s son or Ron and Hermione’s son (a girl named Livvy Brown (Lavender’s kid) likes whoever I decide Io likes). Though Ryan Krum (Viktor Krum’s son) likes her.

Your Real House:(aka Maya, Lily or Fiona’s real house) my real house is Flufflepuff!!!!

Other: Io gets visions sometimes from her scar and is linked to Voldemort like Harry was. She is also a werewolf and has the invisibility cloak (her twin has the marauders map). She can also speak parseltongue. She is also the twin meant to turn evil.

I'll do the other form later (he'll have a crush on the daughter of Voldemort)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Why is no one on today?!!! It not just you guys, it's everyone!!! Also, bump!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Name:Malia

Blood:half-blood

Appearance:blond hair green eyes extremely pretty

Clothes:school robes other lwise basically mal d2 outfit in black and silver 

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist 

House:Slytherin(it took almost forever to decide her house)

Best Class:Potions

Wand:Mahogany Phoenix 13 1/2 unyielding

Patronus:none 1)I'm not allowed to give her one according to the rules even though Dumbledore is the only known wizard to ever have a Phoenix 2) doesn't need one because dementors work for Voldemort so they wouldn't harm her 

Quidditch?:no finds the game useless

Pet?:black cat named loki

Backstory:she never knew her birth parents and was raised by the potters in fact she always felt out of place with her family so she always just distanced herself from them

Crush:son of Ron though knows he'll never like someone with blood of a cold blooded killer 

Your Real House:flufflpuff(according to pottermore but I have been place in multiple houses so I'm actually housevergent)

Other:will most likely turn evil after discovering the truth seen to be the next dark wizard to follow in the footsteps of her dad  has a hard time trusting people owns the sword of gryffindor can speak parseltounge is a dragon animagus is drawn to breaking the rules as evil runs through her family 

Grim

Black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

Slytherin

Equally best at Dada 

Oak thestral 13 1/2 unyielding

Snake

Seeker (though technically first years arent allowed to play)

Slytherin robes or mainly black clothes 

No

Wont share unless he trusts you

Twin of harry/Ginny though pretty much all the girls like him and he hates it

Read mal's form

Maybe in povs

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Three things:

-she can't own the Sword of Gryffindor. It's just.. she not even a Gryffindor and that's like really powerful. Maybe she could have a time-turner (because yeah..) though you would have to ask me before using it. I'm trying to think of other good stuff to replace the sword.... maybe she could have something Voldemort left her?

-she can't be a dragon animus, they are first years

-can Grim please be best at a different class, this is like the thing to make each character different from the others in skill.

Also, Pottmore says I'm flufflepuff, everything else says mostly gryffindor, then slytherin, then like once ravenclaw. So I'm also housevergent! And I know first years can't play, I'm just thinking since they are related to Harry and the others.... The rest is amazing! (Also, Io tries to be sisterly to Malia and doesn't know why her sister is so distant.)

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

1) that's not fair because the cloak is one of the deathly Hallows

2)I can't use it as a patronus so I want to be a dragon it's only fair since you took the one thing away from me

3)the sword appears to anyone in need I'm sure they dont have to be a gryffindor 

4)dada only works for grim as hes a Malfoy and dark 

5)also the time Turner would be a Hermione thing figuring it was hermione's 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

1) that's not fair because the cloak is one of the deathly Hallows

2)I can't use it as a patronus so I want to be a dragon it's only fair since you took the one thing away from me

3)the sword appears to anyone in need I'm sure they dont have to be a gryffindor 

4)dada only works for grim as hes a Malfoy and dark 

5)also the time Turner would be a Hermione thing figuring it was hermione's 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Which twin of Harry does Grim have a crush on?

Name: Lysander 'Sander' 'Ly' Scamander 

Blood: half-blood

Appearance: Lysander has thick, short silvery brown hair that is a mix of his moms hair and his dads hair and bright silvery-blue eyes that are like his moms eyes. He is almost as tall as Grim and has pretty pale skin with lots of freckles.

Clothes: at school, Sander usually wears a Ravenclaw tie and the robes, though he’ll basically wear anything at other times. 

Personality: Sander is very much like his mother and father and is usually described as ‘annoyingly honest' by Snape. He is very smart and believes in all sorts of things like Luna and is in love with magical creatures like his 'I-don't-know-how-many-greats-grandfather'. Around his friends, Sander is very kind and always being witty. He is also way too honest. 

House: Ravenclaw 

Best Class: Care for the Magical Creatures (yes, I now I added an extra 'the' :))

Wand: Silver Lime, Unicorn Hair Core, 8 1/2 and barely flexible

Patronus: um........ I really want to say a basilisk but....

Quidditch?: nope

Pet?: nope

Backstory: he lived in America and they just moved back

Crush: Malia

Your Real House:(aka Maya, Lily or Fiona’s real house) read other

Other: N/A Maybe later

Also, you didn't put wether or not you were fine with your characters being in the triwizard tournement in other (because I might do the triwizard tournement later. Please, let me decide if we do the tournement or not (I know you would let me decide if you know but I don't want you to not know and then me get mad at you because I thought you knew.)

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

1. It was Harry's and he does pass it to one of his children in the eigth book/play. Fine, yes you can have the sword of Gryffindor, but remeber that it is basically good so don't have her use it for evil things.

2. You can have a dragon as a patronus I guess, though it's not a real patronus (J. K. Rowling said it) because I am getting a phoenix (though I don't think its fair that you got a dragon patronus in the prophecy but no one could have a phoenix)

3. Already said that.

4. Couldn't he do potions or something, since you said he was dark and DADA is basically against the dark arts.

5. Already did the thing for this too. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

1)Dumbledore is the only wizard with a Phoenix patronus

2)hes not a dark wizard just a dark person and Malia has potions 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Also I'm fine with mal being in the Tournament its be a good way to get her to meet her real dad 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

1. Since a dragon patronus isn't a thing and Dumbledore is the only one with a phoenix patronus, they either both get the patronuses we meant for them or neither of them get the one we want for them.

2. Io is the best at DADA, he can be second best or you can change to something else, that's my final offer.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

then nothing and grim doesnt exist 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'm making grim year three and best at advanced dada he's in the N E W.T level class 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay, then Lysander is also year 3 and Grim is good 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Up! I might start this but I don't want her to see this and come in once we've already started because I would feel bad we had started....

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

as long as you don't go too far into the rp it should be fine 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay, then just like two posts. I'll start PoV's, but let's try to not even make it to the Hogwarts Express because it'll be hard to jump Lily in past that.

Iolanthe:

I looked down at Malia drawing in her sketch book from my perch high in a tree. I'm probably not supposed to be up here, but I am. 

"My daughters," I heard Dad call for us. Malia walked grumpely over to him, she seems to get more distant each day, and I swung down off the branch I was perched on. "You children are going to Hogwarts once summer is over and I have presents for you. Your sister (Lily's character) already got hers. Malia, youget the Sword of Gryffindor," Dad said. Malia stared in amazement. "And my Iolanthe, you get the invisibility cloak." I stared down at it, my arms were now invisible.

After Dad left us Malia and I sat side by side under the tree. I looked over at my sister, something was wrong. "Hey, what's up sis?" I asked her gently.

"Don't go all big sister on me," Malia said, though she had started smiling.

"I am twenty minutes older," I teased. "So I am your big sister."

"Well, I don't know. I really don't belong in this family," Malia admitted.

"And I'm a werewolf," I said. "What do you think everyone will think of me when I hurt them, it can't be as bad!"

"I... don't know," Malia said.

Also, I want to do my characters wand so can you not PoV Io getting her wand please? And this is all at the Potter house.  

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Well there won't be a problem if you take your wolfsbane potion"I said"And I'm sure there could be worse things than a werewolf.""Like what"she asked."A Maledictus or being related to someone evil"I said.She wanted to say something but mom had called us in for breakfast.Our sister was already at the table with dad who was just placing the plates down."So after breakfast we'll head into Diagon Alley to get your books and equipment for school"mom said.I looked around the table at how happy everyone is.Everyday when I sit with them it just feels wrong.It was as if I wasn't actually their sister or something."You ok"mom asked."Fine"I said getting up and walking outside.Godric's Hallow.Dad said his parents lived in this house which means it was also where they died.He had it fixed but because he wanted to be closer to his parents.Made sense.I wish I was closer to mine but everyday I felt more and more distant from them.I've even thought about running away."Are you sure you're ok"Io asked."Fine will everyone just stop asking"I snapped.I walked off and found myself at a zoo staring at one of the snakes in the reptile house.It looked up at me."You must feel just as lost as I do"I said and the snake nodded it's head as if it heard me."Wait can you understand"I asked and it nodded again.I smiled at the snake,It was almost as if we had a connection.Suddenly the glass disappeared and the snake slithered to my side as if it was my pet but then it was if the glass had never left."Thanksssss"the snake said."Mal you can't just run off like that"dad said walking up to me.He then looked at the snake at my feet and then back to me."Go"I said to the snake and it slithered off.Back home I sat on the couch."What is going on with you Mal"he asked"You released a snake.""I didn't the glass disappeared by itself"I said"The weird thing was that the snake understood every word I was saying to it."Dad looked almost worried about that butit looked like he was trying to hide it.He took mom into another room.Io and my other sister were upstairs.I decided to eavesdrop."You have to tell her before she figures it out"mom said."It's for her protection"dad said.What was?Was I in danger or something?I decided not to ask.They came out."Time to go to Diagon Alley"mom said. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I like it! I'll PoV later or tommorow

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

As we arrived in Diagon Alley a bunch of reporters surrounded us. “Mr. Potter!” They yelled for my dad, pushing me and Malia away from the rest of our family. I grabbed her hand so we didn’t get separated then tried to get away from the reporters.

“So, are we going to go shopping without our parents?” Malia asks, looking slightly relieved.

I nod, and we walk over to Ollivanders. After Mal gets her wand, Ollivander gives me a wand and I wave it. A crash! and the windows shatter, more destruction than my sister caused. “Sorry!” I mutter. He then hands me another and a nearby plant goes up in flames, yikes. He’s handing me another and I will not destroy anything else, I’m getting this wand or none. I wave it- it seems perfect.

“Io, you might want to look behind you…” Malia motions to the windows. There is a crowd of people, just watching us. Sometimes stuff like this makes me wish I wasn’t a Potter.

“Do you have a back door?” I ask, and Ollivander leads me and Malia out into an empty alley.

As we stand outside, suddenly I feel my scar burning up. Clutching it, I fall on the ground.

Someone is leaning over me, holding his wand out. “Bring me my daughter,” he hisses. I look up and stare at him. “Bring me my daughter or-” he motions behind him. My parents, my whole family…. except Malia.

“I won’t let you hurt them!” I shout. Then my scar starts burning again.

“Io?” I hear Malia ask.

“I- I had a vision, I think I saw Voldemort!” I look up at her from the ground.

“Maybe it’s with what happened at the zoo, and Mom and Dad talking about me!” Malia collapses to the ground next to me. I stare at her, and decide to leave out the part of Voldemort saying he had a daughter. “And I talked to that snake!”

Suddenly I wasn’t so fearful. “Of course you can talk to a snake, Dad could too!” I laugh. She still looks worried, and what was that vision for? As we walk out I bump into a boy (Grim). “Sorry,” I mumble, looking up into handsome green eyes.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'm working on my forms and I'll do a POV when I'm done with them

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Something still felt off.Dad's stories.Dad could only talk to snakes because he was connected to Voldemort somehow.Something about being an accidental horcrux.I walked away and walked through Diagon Alley alone.They were hiding something from me.I just didn't know what.As I walked I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched.I looked around but I didn't see anything.I then noticed a news paper with a picture of Voldemort on it.I picked it up and read through the article.A murderer who lead people against Hogwarts.Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped at the motion."You ok"dad asked."Fine"I said.He took the news paper and threw it away.Io hadn't been too far behind him.She and our sister were talking with some dark looking boy.

Grim

"It's fine"I said continuing to walk."I'm Io"she said catching up."Grim"I replied.Dad was in the book shop picking up all the books I need for this year."So what year are you"she asked."Third"I replied.Not too far ahead we ran into one of her sisters and not too far in front of us was her dad and other sister.Maybe.She didn't look like them at all to be honest.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay :) We'll wait for your PoV so you can get catched up

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Wisteria “Wisty”(Anyone) “Flower”(parents) “Daisy”(George) “Thorn”(Sisters only)  Briar Potter.
Blood: Half.
Appearance: Wisty has long, thick, pin-straight, soft light copper-brown hair that falls to her elbows (looks brownish everywhere except in sunlight, where it turns a brilliant/shimmery red.) Her big green eyes are the exact same color as her dad's/grandmother's and are framed by long light brown lashes. She’s small for her age( a little smaller than Mal, and a little taller than Io), and very very thin, with a graceful/lithe build. Her smooth ivory skin is marred only by light cinnamon colored  freckles, and she is quite beautiful, looking more like her Grandmother (Lily Evans/Potter) than anyone else.
Clothes: Her tie/robes, she tends to see unassuming/simple things otherwise,  like a t-shirt/sweater and jeans, or just a loose floral dress.
Personality: Wisteria is the least well known of the sisters. She tends to be forgotten by everyone except her sisters and parents, and when people do remember her they think of her as the weak one. Usually Wisty is okay with kind of fading into the background, when someone calls her weak however she will tear them apart(not literally, she’ll just find some way to prove them wrong; be it climbing a tower or the whomping willow, going into the forbidden forest, or pretty much anything.) Their parents are super protective of her despite everything Io’s been through because they know she can defend herself, but since Wisty has never really been allowed to deal with things like werewolves, dark wizards, or even something as simple as a bully herself. Because of this Wisty tends to be meeker around her sisters and parents, but she is incredibly independant and keeps everything to herself. Closet to her sisters and their uncle George. Wisteria is extremely intelligent and creative, and enjoys activities that involve making things. She's quite a skilled athlete, despite people thinking she isn't, and is probably the best flyer in the school. Wisty is adventurous, brave, and charismatic, with a magnetic sort of personality. She's quiet, but will stand up to literally anyone, and very much wants to protect people. She's very much like her father's mother. Skilled at wandless/nonverbal magic, but not great when using her wand yet.
House: Gryffindor.
Best Class: Flying as a first year (will change later.)
Wand: Willow, 12 inches, phoenix core, slightly swishy.
Patronus: A doe.
Quidditch?: No(not first year, at least.)
Pet?: Yes, a small barn owl named Arthur(he's kind of clumsy.)
Backstory: Same as Io, only no getting hit with a curse or bitten by a werewolf.
Crush: Grim, but won't realize it for a while. 
Your Real House: So. According to the five times I've done Pottermore I'm a Gryffindor, but I/other quizzes  say I'm a Ravenclaw.
Other: She doesn't really like being around Dumbledore because he thinks she's weak, but she quite enjoys the company of Professors Snape and McGonogall. Likes the whomping willow. I would like it if she could be in the tournament. 

Hope she's okay, might change stuff later. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

She's amazing!!! Thanks Lily!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ugh, my post didn't go through last night. Io officially likes Grim (though it might change later) because she can't crush on her cousin (I did not realize they were cousins at first.)

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim isn't her cousin ron's child would be her cousin grim is a malfoy 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I meant that Grim wasn't her cousin so it would be okay to like him. I was saying that I didn't realize Ron's child was her cousin at first

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sorry it took so long, I'll try to post on other stuff later but I have a swim meet tonight so I might not be able too

Wisteria’s POV:

The crowd of reporters and Harry Potter fans rush up to the five of us as soon as we arrive in Diagon Alley. I reach for Mal and Io as our parents pull me behind them. Okay.

“Is it true that the triplets are starting at Hogwarts this year?”

“Are you worried they might have an experience similar to yours.”

“Hey. I'd appreciate it if you would leave me and my family alone, thanks.”

“But-”

“You heard my husband. Leave our daughters alone, or you'll have to deal with me.”

The crowd slowly disperses and dad and mom finally realize Mal and Io are gone.

“Where-?”

“They went to Ollivander's.”

“Thanks flower.” Dad kisses the top of my head and the start walking towards the store. Maybe they've finally realized I can fend for myself-

“Come on Wisty!” I sigh and follow after them.

We reach the store where he's working on cleaning up a mess of glass and potted plant shards and leaves.

“Mr. Potter!”

My dad smiles as the old man puts his wand away and offers a hand to shake.

“Ollivander. I'm guessing that was from my girls?”

“Yes, but they both found wands. Mahogany for Malia, Rowan for Iolanthe, and you'll need one too.” I nod and the man smiles then walks back into the shelves before comming out with one.

“Here. Hazel, unicorn hair, eleven inches, and-”

I pick the wand up and a blast of energy explodes from the tip, knocking down two of the large shelves and pushing a ladder with squeaky wheels to the back of the store.

“Hm. Maybe not. Let's try…. Here. Maybe Hazel, Phoenix feather core, thirteen inches, and unyielding-”

A harsh wind starts swirling throughout the store and I drop the wand back in the box.

“I was pretty sure that would work… oh! I know…”

He s back a minute later with a thin, almost black wand with what looks almost like flowers carved in one side just off the handle.

It beautiful.

I pick the wand up and wave it, but instead of anything exploding or being pushed around the boxes on the ground levitate back up onto the shelves.

“Willow, Phoenix feather core, 12 inches, slightly swishy. The perfect wand for someone with rather unwarranted insecurity, hmm?” He says the last part quietly then mom and dad start talking to him while I walk outside.

“Hey Wisty!”

I turn and Io is walking up with a dark haired boy who has the most brilliant green eyes I've ever seen.

“Hey Io. Where were you and Mal?”

“Escaping from the crowd. She's over there now, and I ran into Grim here.”

A small smile grows on my lips when I see her blushing. She likes him, doesn't she.

I hold out a hand and the boy, Grim, shakes it.

“I'm Wisteria Potter, nice to meet you.”

second  time, please let this through Mods!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

It's a great PoV! I'm having writers block right now so I might PoV later or Maya, I'd love it if you can PoV (though you don't need to feel forced to PoV, I'll probably have an idea soon)

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

will pov soon wither tonight or tomorrow  

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Just a notice, I'll probably mostly be on phone/semi-inactive starting tomorrow, just so you know. Also Maya, I posted on the Alien

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Uggh I posted three time and nothing sorry if it comes through 3 times 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I was going to reply when dad came out of the book shop."I see you've made friends already"dad said"Hello Potter.""Malfoy"the man with the other sister replied.The girl joined us."Who's your new friend"she asked."Grim"I said."Malia"she replied.Suddenly people started screaming and scattering.A snake slithered it's way down the road but stopped when it reached us.Strange.

Malia

The snake from the zoo.Somehow it found me.It was as if we were connected."Hello again"I said to the snake.The snake didn't reply this time."Move I'm going to kill that thing"someone said."No"I said stepping in front of it but the person had already casted Confringo causing me to go flying back through a shop window."Mal"multiple voices shouted.Everything was a bit foggy but I saw mom,dad and both my sister's at my side.The snake was next to Grim unharmed.I wanted to say that I was fine but I couldn't and everything just went black.

Please let this through mods 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Wisteria's POV:

I turn and glare at the man, and everything turns red. There's a rush of energy or magic maybe?

The next thing I know someone is shaking me. And I look over at Io.

"Wisty! Stop!"

"Stop what?"

She stops and moves in front of me when I try to look around her.

"What? What did I do?"

"Nothing, let's just go. Come on."

"You know I don't have to listen to you. I'm older, remember?"

"Yeah, but I'm more awesome, so I win. Come on."

"Fine." I let my sister pull me towards our parents and Mal.

I glance back and the man is on the ground, smoke rising from his clothes.

Did I do that?

"Mal!"

We run up to our sister as a mediwitch starts healing her. "What happened?"

"He used the blasting curse, Confringo." Dad looks back, anger blazing through his usually jovial brilliant green eyes. It burns out quickly  when he sees the man being carried away, most of his robe burned off revealing skin far too red to be good. Was that what I did?

"What happened?"

"Not sure.... I was mad then Io was shaking me and I don't know."

"I don't think you did anything, Flower. His wand could have partially backfired."

"Okay..."

The mediwitch looks up at us sternly, but not really as though she's worried. 

"She should be fine. I treated her burns and there are no indications of lasting damage, but I'll still send Poppy an owl to let her know what happened. In the meantime make sure she drinks this when she wakes up." She hands my dad a potion and he puts it in his pocket and picks Mal up.

"Okay. I'll take Malia back to the Leaky Couldron and you three can finish your school shopping, okay?"

"Sure love." Our parents kiss and dad heads back to the inn, while mom takes us to get books and things. 

2nd try, please let this through Mods 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'll post once I get of the phone, wait for me please

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

1 , , 3