Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

A new girl has arrived in Sunnydale and while there she learns that the town isn't normal.Not only is the town no normal but niether is she.In fact she is a potential slayer.When she discovers this will she accept her future and train or will she abandon them and leave Sunnydale to fend for themselves?

Spots:

The Girl-Lily?

Vampire/Witch-taken by me

Werewolf-taken by me

Human Friend 1-Lily

Human Friend 2-Fiona?

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair red tips green eyes extremely pretty mal's d2 outfit but  in red/black

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist

Spot:Vampire/Witch

Crush:Human Friend 1

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter refuses to drink human blood unlike the others she's half witch so she can be out in the sun and her face still looks normal when her fangs are out her dad is Angel and Spike is like an older brother to her

Name:Grim

Looks:black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Spot:Werewolf

Crush:The Girl

Other:equl thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter he can control when he turns into the wolf

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Name: Violet

Looks: long, soft, thick black hair that reaches nearly to her waist. Big, bright blue eyes and pale skin. Violet has many cuts and scrapes all over and has a permanint scar on her forehead.

Personality: Around new people, Violet is very shy and trys to stay in the background. She gets nervous over small things all the time. Around friends though, Violet is a perfectly happy, kind girl who will help everyone and loves being around her friends.

Spot: Friend 2

Crush: Grim

Other: equal hacker, fighter (though only friend 2 knows about her skills); best singer, deductions 

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Are those the only spots?

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Slytherin, District Six, Amity, Daughter of Zeus, Baratheon

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yes but if you want you can make another human friend 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Name: Stephanie

Looks: tall, big brown hairs, short and thick brown hair. Pretty.

Personality: Bright, creative, thoughtful, worries a lot, shy

Spot:A friend

Crush:Open

Other: She is Dawn Summer's daughter so she knows some stuff about the supernatural, but she is not allowed to get involved with it so she hasn't so far.

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Juliette Avalon.

Looks:  Juliette has short, thick, soft red beach waves(a dark copper shade, just past her jawline.) Her upturned eyes are a striking steel grey, and framed by long thick lashes. She has a milky white complexion, with smooth skin(other than scars from fights.) Light freckles across her nose and on her shoulders, she has a slim build, but is toned/athletic and about 5'1. Juliette is quite beautiful, but doesn't do well when people point it out.

Personality: Juliette is incredibly independent,stubborn, and focused(when she starts something she always finishes it.) She has very strong will power, and refuses to be controlled by anyone or anything. She is extremely intelligent and thinks strategically , often having a plan of some sort to get her/the others out of pretty much anything. Removed, seemingly cold, Juliette doesn't get close to people easily, because it seems to her like everyone she really cares about turns on her. When she does get close to people she is extremely overprotective of them and will do basically anything to keep them safe. She doesn't do well with most figures of authority. She is extremely passionate despite what she would have everyone believe, and when she's annoyed enough she will erupt into a volcano of fury. She's jokingly flirtatious, and can be charming. Mildly manipulative. She seems to have a death wish and is always rushing headfirst into the most dangerous things she can find. Always refuses help, the only person she really ever listens to is Grim(and even then she does what she wants.) The other people know her, but they don't really know her. They know the cocky/charming/flirtatious/dare I say girly side of her she wants them to see. The queen of sarcasm.

Spot: The Girl. 

Crush: Grim.

Other: Her parents are really rich and were going to make her go to boarding school because she has “anger issues” and “problems with authority” and keept pulling dangerous stunts that had the press question their parenting skills. Lives with her Aunt now. 

I'll post the other girl later. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I walked around Sunnydale in the dark of night.Everything seemed to be normal....if you could call it that.Buffy was always out slaying vampires.Sometimes dad would help along with Spike.I climbed a tree and started observing.A girl was moving her stuff into the house across the street with the help of a woman.I disappeared behind a bench and the girl looked across the street as if she had heard but not seen something.I wonder how long it'll take her to realize this town is not normal.Sitting on the Hellmouth full of demons and such.I walked off and went home."Where have you been"dad asked."Out on a walk"I said"It's not like your slayer friend will kill me.You did tell her about me didn't you?""Buffy knows you exist but remember there have been two slayers since she battled the Master"Spike said"Find anything on your walk?""No but a girl just moved here"I said"Sadly she has no idea what she's in for.""Yeah but something tells me she's gonna find out in more than one way"Grim said"I think she may be a potential slayer.You know if Buffy or Faith dies.I don't think she knows it yet."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Violet:

Late at night, I saw a light on in a new house. There were two people in front, one about my age. I guess they're new here. I feel bad, I had a hard time when I moved here. This town is weird and scary. But it's also my home, where I have friends. Maybe I can make a new one.

I walked over to the girl and picked up a box. "Here, I'll help you. I'm guessing you're new here, I'm Violet, what's your name?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Stephanie was walking home when she saw a girl she didn't recognize moving into a house, and others talking to her. One of them looked like it was Spike's daughter. Stephanie knew she should move on, but what harm could saying hello do? Besides, the other girls had already noticed her looking at them.

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim(Spike doesn't have a daughter in this Angel does and she isn't there)

I left Angel's house and went for a walk.I saw what Malia was talking about but the girl was with two others.Violet and Stephanie.Those two should know better than to be outside at night.I walked over to them."Hey Grim"Violet said."Shouldn't you be inside"I asked"You two should know better.""Why is it not safe"the new girl asked."I trust you can handle yourself"I told her"But no.In this town the streets are not safe at night.""Ok can we not scare her off"Violet said."Go home both of you"I told them"Safer in the house anyway."I watched Violet and Stephanie walk away."What's your name"I asked."Juliette but can you please tell me what's going on"she asked."You're not normal.Far from it.You are a potential slayer.Sunnydale sits on a Hellmouth and it's full of demons,vampires,witches and so on.Buffy who you will meet tomorrow is the slayer and her job is to stop them but one day that job could be your job if her or Faith dies.Normally there is only one slayer but that's a whole other story.A night I suggest you stay home because vampires can't enter unless invited.""That all sounds ridiculous"she said."But it's all true and you can either listen to me or find out the hard way.Your choice"I said before walking off.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

I offer a small smile.

"Thanks. I'm Juliette, nice to meet you."

"Where are you guys from?"

"Nowhere really, I'm just moving in with my Aunt."

"Miss Avalon is your aunt?"  I nod, setting the box down at the bottom of the stairs.

"You know her?"

"Well, yeah. She's one of the less annoying teachers at the high school."

"I'll tell her you said so."

"If  you don't mind my asking, who was theperson you were with earlier?"

I look up at her quickly, careful to keep surprise off my face.

"What do you mean?"

"There was another new person earlier, I saw him or her helping you..."

"Oh, that was just my cousin. He just moved here too and was going to start work at the police station."

"Cool."

"Yep."

We finish in silence and she goes back over to her House after saying I could come over some time if I wanted, which was cool I guess. But I have more important things  to focus on right now, like making sure I get left alone. 

I start to head back in but stop, glancing down the street. There was something... a sound, a shadow, I don't know what, but something... I walk towards the door and get inside quickly. Ever since I got to this town things have been weird. Better then a boarding school though. 

Let this through Mods please 2nd try

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

I offer a small smile.

"Thanks. I'm Juliette, nice to meet you."

"Where are you guys from?"

"Nowhere really, I'm just moving in with my Aunt."

"Miss Avalon is your aunt?"  I nod, setting the box down at the bottom of the stairs.

"You know her?"

"Well, yeah. She's one of the less annoying teachers at the high school."

"I'll tell her you said so."

"If  you don't mind my asking, who was theperson you were with earlier?"

I look up at her quickly, careful to keep surprise off my face.

"What do you mean?"

"There was another new person earlier, I saw him or her helping you..."

"Oh, that was just my cousin. He just moved here too and was going to start work at the police station."

"Cool."

"Yep."

We finish in silence and she goes back over to her House after saying I could come over some time if I wanted, which was cool I guess. But I have more important things  to focus on right now, like making sure I get left alone. 

I start to head back in but stop, glancing down the street. There was something... a sound, a shadow, I don't know what, but something... I walk towards the door and get inside quickly. Ever since I got to this town things have been weird. Better then a boarding school though. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sorry mine doesn't fit, I'll edit it later. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

The next day at school I walked into the library where Giles and Buffy were talking about slayer things."Hey Grim"she said"You ok?""Fine"I said"There's a potential slayer in town.I tried to warn her but I don't think she listened.""Yes well it can be a bit much to take in at first"Giles replied."Yes but if she doesn't a vampire or demon could go after her"I said."She'll figure it out eventually the hard way"Malia said."Ok I'm about to put a bell around your neck"I replied"And we're trying to avoid that.""Don't worry.I'll be watching from the shadows and I'll take dad or Spike with me if needed"she replied."That's not a bad idea"Giles said"If the girl is who you think she is then she will be in danger."

Malia

"Great now you should get to class and I should leave before other people figure out what I am"I said disappearing.Sometimes I hated being a vampire as I couldn't really do much.I don't have a reflection and that would only freak people out.I'm half dead so I get it.I took another walk around Sunnydale."Sorry I'm a little lost"the girl from last night said"I was told I needed to pick up books from the library.I'm new and don't know where to go.""Walk into the school head right toward the computer lab and it's a few doors down"I said."Thanks"she said before walking off.I headed home and sat on the couch."So what happened with the girl"dad asked."She didn't listen to Grim's warning so we're going to have to watch her because she's going to learn the hard way and we can't have her end up dead"I replied.  

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

It's fine I kind if assumed it was before grim's post and then just posted another 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

I can't stop thinking about what the boy said last night. And that strange dream didn't help either. 

Teal sweater, white polo, pleated light pink skirt, flats, and hair clipped back with a bow.

Grey t-shirt, denim hoodie with camo sleeves, ripped black jeans, boots,and hair down.

Which Juliette do I want to be here?

Let's go somewhere in the middle until I figure out the people here.

Yellow sweater, grey t-shirt, jeans, grey ballet flats, and hair held back with a couple bobypins. A touch of makeup over the bags under my eyes and...

Perfect. 

I head down the stairs, taking them two at a time, then stroll into my Aunt's kitchen.

"Hey Jules. You re starting classes today, yeah?"

I walk past my cousin to grab my bag and a bagel.

"Yep. I need to go now."

"So you can be ten minutes early?"

"Exactly."

I'm out the door and walking down the street towards the school. First day. I've had plenty of those, right? Enough that I shouldn't be nervous anymore. And I'm not. Right?

Not until I get lost.

Who to ask, who to ask...

I walk up to a blonde in black and red. 

"Sorry, I'm a little lost. I was told I needed to pick up books from the library.I'm new and don't know where to go."

"Walk into the school head right toward the computer lab and it's a few doors down."

"Thanks." I offer a small smile then head towards the library. 

As I'm walking towards the large stone building there's movement somewhere in the corner of my vision. I'm reminded of the dream with that strange fanged...

Whatever. It's just a guy in a leather jacket. Staring directly at me... the man winks the disappears. What??

I'm just seeing things, right? Should probably get more sleep  or something.  Books first. I push open the heavy looking door with one hand and walk into the building. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I sat in class when I realized I left something in the library so I went back to go get it only to see the new girl in there."Hey new girl"I replied."Dark boy from last night"she replied."Grim"I replied."Juliette"she said."Welcome to Sunnydale"Giles said"What is it you needed?""School books"she said."I'll show her where they are"I said walking up the stairs to the book shelves."Is what you said last night true or were you just trying to mess with me"she asked as we looked through the books."It's true but that's up to you to believe it or not"I said"Follow my warning and you'll be fine.Don't trust anyone at night or let anyonein your house at night.You don't have to listen but I'd advise you take my advice.""Right"she said cautiously"The whole Hellmouth thing.""Just be careful.As the potential slayer you'll be a target as soon as the vampires find out"I said"You might want to start your training soon."I handed her the books and left the library heading to the computer class which was boring as always but hopefully the girl will listen.If not Malia will keep an eye on her.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

fiona? lily?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

The more I think about it the more it makes sense.

Why I keep hearing and seeing things that I can't explain. Why I've always been so athletic without really trying. Why being here feels almost right?

I look around the cafeteria, tray in hand. Where to sit... the goths are over in one corner, while the popular girls are at another. Jocks, geeks, it's like something out of a early 2000's high school drama film.

Wait. I recognize two of the girls at a mostly empty table. Violet and Stephanie, the girls from last night.

Okay Juliette. You can do this. Socialize or whatever.

I walk up as confidently as I can and motion to a seat at their table.

"Hey. Can I sit here?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I walked into the cafeteria and sat alone ate one of the tables.I scanned the room and saw the new girl with Violet and Stephanie.I then went back to the library though not before meeting eyes with the three girls.I walked through the doors."Well the girl knows though I'm not sure if she's actually going to take the job as potential slayer"I said sitting in a chair."Yes well it is some scary stuff.It may take some time"Giles said."Do we have time for that figuring Buffy or Faith could die at any moment"I asked."Hey I'm right here"she said."Yes but he makes a good point"Giles replied.

Malia

"Well she better make up her mind quick"I said"I just heard news that they are trying to bring the Master back and they've figured out how to do it.""How"Buffy said"I smashed his bones.""A witch.Bone binding spells and ritual using the blood of those who were closest to him when he died"I said."Giles,Cordelia,Willow"Buffy said."Well let me know if you need anything.I'm going home"I left the school and headed back towards the Bronze.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Hey Ivory, you need to do a pov on the shadows rp as soon as possible!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Violet:

I smile up at Juliette. "Sure, of course you can sit here!" she grins and sits down. "How's school going for you?" I ask her.

"Good, I guess," she shrugs. "And a boy here has been talking about slayers and stuff...."

My eyes widen. "You know about that stuff?"

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

I shrug, and poke at the questionable pasta on my tray.

"Not really." But maybe you do...

"He said something about a Hall-mount?"

"Oh, you must mean the Hellmouth." So they do.

I look over at the girl with short brunette hair, Stephanie, and school my features into a look of naive innocence.

"Maybe?  He said something about vampires and things too. Are they things everyone knows about?"

Fourth try mods, please please please please let this through!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

I look over at the girl with short brunette hair, Stephanie, and school my features into a look of naive innocence.

"Maybe?  He said something about vampires and things too. Are they things everyone knows about?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

Second try mods, please let this through

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

Third try mods, please let this through

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I left and headed back to the lunch room.Juliette and the two other girls walk over to me."Can I help you"I asked."Yes.You seem to know a lot about this slayer stuff you keep talking about"she said"How?""First you're not the slayer yet.Second no one is supposed to know"I said refferring to the two girls"Third if you want to know more then come to the library.You'll find out everything you want to know.""Great but that still doesn't answer my question on how you know so much"she said."Like I said'If you want to know more come to the library'.Or don't but you may end up in a lot of trouble if you don't"I replied and walked off."Wait"she said following along with Violet and Stephanie who looked just as curious about what I'm talking about.Buffy was in the middle of training when we walked in."What is going on"Juliette asked."This is Buffy.She's the current Vampire Slayer.One of them actually.It's a complicated story"I said"This is Giles who would be your Watcher.His job is to train you and prepare you for any demon,witch,vampire and so on.""Ok so I looked into...."Malia said"What are they doing here?""I was going to ask you"Juliette asked."I help with research"she said.It wasn't a lie but it wasn't the whole truth either."And what's your part in this"Juliette asked."I patrol with Buffy"I replied.Also not a lie but not the whole truth."The real question is if anything happens to Buffy or Faith are you up for taking the job"Giles asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus