Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Branch: Janus

This is based on The Missing series by Margaret Peterson Haddix. Basically, all our characters think they are normal, adopted kids but then they find out they are actually historical figures who had struggles in life and were "rescued" by people from the far future, when time travel has been invented, as babies. Other people from the future knew history would get really messed up by taking all these people out of their times, so they tried to stop the kidnappers, and our characters would up as babies in the modern day. 

Now, all the kids have been brought to a "conference for adopted children" that is really all the future people who have found them again and are, some, trying to return the kids back home and others to take them to have cool lives in the future. Who is your kid? What side are they on; past, future, or staying in the present? And how can they work together to stop time from collapsing?

There will be time travel and adventure. Your character can be anyone from history, but most in the books were kid historical figures like Anastasia Romanov, the Princes in the Tower, etc.

Form:

Name:

Age (12-20):

Who they were in history:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

My character:

Name: Christina Jones

Age (12-20):18

Who they were in history: Olga Romanova. The oldest child of Tsar Nicholas and Tsarina Alexandra in 1910s Russia, Olga was gunned down with her parents, three sisters, and brother during the Russian Revolution.

Looks: Light brown hair, blue eyes, turned-up nose, white skin

Personality: Kind, Introverted, Perceptive, Creative, Moody, Strong temper

Other: POV color

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

☆ Alessandra ☆

Slytherin, District Six, Amity, Daughter of Zeus, Baratheon

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Okay. I haven't read the book but this sounds awesome. Save me a spot. I'll just look for someone in history that was a girl and was awesome too.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Name: Fanny

Age (12-20): 16

Who they were in history: Sarah (Fanny) Durack. Born on 27 October 1889. Cultural Heritage: Irish. Fanny was friends with Wilhelmina (Mina) Wylie and rewrote history for female swimmers in New South Wales, Australia. When they began, females were banned from any competition where males were competing, meaning all major sporting events were out of bounds.

After Mina’s father built the Wylie Baths in Coogee, their collective skills became so profound that the public kicked back against these regulations, pushing them to be part of the 1912 Olympic Games in Stockholm.

They slaughtered competitors at the games and went on to win many state and national titles, breaking many world records.

Looks: Long wavy (I'm gonna go with brown) hair, (and blue eyes. There are no colour photos of her. Kind of hard to tell what she looks like when it's one of those black and white photos.) Fair skin.

Personality: Tough and stubborn. More later.

Other: POV colour if I can remember it.

I chose Australian person because I have no idea about any other country.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Yeah, I thought we might wait for one or two more people, but if no one else comes then we can start!

Thanks for joining, Amber! I didn't know about that swimmer!

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Slytherin, District Six, Amity, Daughter of Zeus, Baratheon

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

She was in the past of Oz.

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!