Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Branch: Lucian

Chapter 1

It was a day like any other day and the sisters Nina and Cynthia, we’re making their way to school. Nina was wearing a dark colored shorts and a baggy shirt her hair cut short, her eyes gleaming excitedly thinking about what today would bring. Cynthia the long skirt of her dress billowing in the wind, her lengthy hair trailing behind her.

Today was a special day as it was the anniversary of the schools founding. Today there will be a special celebration a ceremony to crown the The queen and king of the school year. Nina had no interest at all and it is a celebration as she had no interest in being queen but her sister Cynthia has she had been a doll for several decades and as such she had always wanted to be a Queen. 

“Like what it’s such a big deal about being queen are what not?” said Nina looking at the distance as the school came into view. 

“ you wouldn’t understand” Cynthia replied “if I could be Queen I can prove that I am truly perfect.”

Nina really didn’t understand why it was such a big deal to be queen for Cynthia. But she knew that there’s going to be a lot of fun events and she was looking forward to those. 

Cynthia on the other hand could not comprehend why Nina did not understand what was so important about being Queen. If she could become queen Cynthia thoughts she could vindicate herself to her late brother Rad. 

Years prior Rad had been cursed to death by Cynthia herself. And now that the curse has been lifted off of her self Cynthia felt that she had to wear and that that would be the only way to justify what she had done in the past.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8776

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Chapter 2

”Like maybe I should become the Queen cause I’m totes better than Cynthia” Nina said to her group of friends they laughed and while that was going on. 

Cynthia was thinking about the person who’s life she had ended on the orders of another person, “if only Rad had agreed to it.” She said looking at the picture in her hands. 

Short update

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

ghostmorning7

....fascinating tale XDD

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at:

∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ a ∂єᶤᗴ ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙          

≋(≋c≋.≋ ≋2≋0≋1≋3≋)≋

pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

(っ◔◡◔)っ

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Fascinating? If you read my story with Cupid and the death curse...... well let’s say I’m going to take this down a similar route.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

ghostmorning7

Carry on then XD

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at:

∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ a ∂єᶤᗴ ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙          

≋(≋c≋.≋ ≋2≋0≋1≋3≋)≋

pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

(っ◔◡◔)っ

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Maybe later I don't really have anything for this story at the moment.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2