Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

The Mutant Underground has fallen to pieces and a war is coming.Sentinel Services and Purifiers are practically on every street trying to take out any mutant they can get their hands on.The Inner Circle is planning to rage war against the human race to create a better world for the mutants.The Underground is trying to keep itself together rescuing mutants and stopping the Inner Circle from destroying the world.Where do you stand in the war?Will you stand by and keep hidden or will you fight with the Underground to keep the X-Men dream alive to protect?

Spots:

Daughter of Polaris-taken by me

Son of Eclipse-Lily

Son of Dark Mutant-taken by me

Daughter of Blink-Lily

Son of Thunderbird-Fiona

Daughter of Dreamer-Fiona

Name:Malia

Looks: blonde hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty 

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist 

Spot:daughter of Polaris 

Crush:son of eclipse

Side:Mutant Underground though may be tricked into the Inner Circle at first(the only one)

Backstory:after her mother had her she hid her amongst the humans and refused to go back after abandoning  the inner circle because she didnt want mal dragged into their crimes so she grew up in orphanages not knowing she was a mutant until recently her powers showed up in which she knew she was dangerous  so she lived on the streets trying to hide from Purifiers and Sentinel Services 

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter she has her mom's powers doesn't know her grandfather or her mother but because of who she is the Inner Circle wants her on their side is not only consider mutant royalty but the most dangerous child mutant to exist

Grim

Black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

Son of dark mutant

Daughter of blink wont admit it

Mutant Underground

Wont share it but he is an orphan who grew up in the underground along with his friends(your characters)

Equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter stealth blames himself for his parents death because of his powers darkness/death 

Rules:

Everyone except mal is with the underground as she was not raised there which means you most likely fight with them unless you are a traitor later on in the rp

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Thank you!!! :D Hopefully these are okay...

Name: Robin

Looks: Robin has long, thick, soft, and always tangley red hair that falls just past her shoulders. Her eyes are bright blue. She's average height for her age, very slim, perfect pale skin(other than the scar on her head.) Extremely pretty(though she doesn't think she is).

Personality: Robin is very funny and sarcastic all the time. She's fine being the center of attention, though it isn't as if she particurally likes it. Robin is very, very smart (like Hermione), and anytime someone asks a question she is quick to reply. She gets in many fights and will stand up for her friends, and herself, and is quick to anger. Though she has a temper, around her friends Robin is perfectly jovial and happy. More in PoV's.

Spot: daughter of Dreamer 

Crush: Grim (and it's obvious other then to him and her)

Side: Mutant Underground though may become a traitor later

Backstory: Robin has been training since she was two and is one of the most powerful kid Mutants (like, better than all the kids not in the RP and equal to the ones in it). She has never met her father and rarely ever sees her mom, so she sticks closely with friends. 

Other: equal thief hacker fighter; best actress and singer. She has her mom's powers. 

Name: Henry

Appearence: Light brown hair and sterling silver/green eyes. Henry doesn't even look that strong and seems to have no muscles but he is super strong. Extremely handsome 

Personality: Smart, quite and shy, Henry will do anything for a friend and is quick to help people in need. He always gets tongue-twisted over girls but always manages to have something smart to say.

Spot: Son of Thunderbird

Crush: Malia (since I'm assuming Robin and Grim will never happen I'm doing this)

Side: Mutant Underground

Backstory: Wont share it but he is an orphan who grew up in the underground along with his friends(your characters)

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

well since Thunderbird is the leader he cant be an orphan

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

And I literally just kept Grim's backstory on accident, so I'm just going to say his mother died but not his dad

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Cassandra “Cassie” “Cass” Ferguson   

Looks: Cassandra has thick, soft, almost wavy magenta hair that falls just past her shoulders(side bangs.) She has big inhumanly bright green eyes that turn completely pale green(almost white) if she pushes her powers too far.) Cassie is average height for her age, and very slim, with a lithe/athletic build. She has smooth super light skin(that is almost pink and looks like it is from some angles) and is extremely beautiful. She has pointed ears and purple markings on her face like her mom.  

Personality: Cassandra is introverted and extremely intelligent, creative, and resourceful. She's bright and energetic, but also probably the most sarcastic person you could meet. She’s sweet and kind, but also very passionate and can be sort of brash. She’s extremely extremely independent and stubborn and has a great deal of difficulty listening to others/hates being told what to do. Brave, loyal, tries not to get attached to people. Claustrophobic. She hates her powers(sees them as useless.) More in POV’s.

Spot: Daughter of Blink.

Crush: Grim.

Other: Her powers are opening portals(Not good at controlling her teleportation of others yet and anything (other then her) that gets in her teleportation field is shredded. If she teleports something somewhere she’s never been it gets torn apart. Will be able to teleport herself or a large group of people or objects anywhere she’s been(though the larger things are/farther away she goes the harder it is for her and the more of her energy she uses. Can’t hold them opened very long without causing herself serious harm and being completely drained) Will be able to turn the dimensional energy from her portals into many dagger-like projectiles) and peak human strength/speed/agility, and enhanced durability/reflexes/balance. Tends to open portals accidentally, resulting in her randomly disappearing or random things being shredded.

Name: Michael "Mike" "Fire boy” “Sunspot" “Glow Stick” “Sunshine” Diaz

Looks: Michael has short, thick, wild black curls. He has warm chocolate eyes that turn a glowing red/gold color like molten lava when he’s angry. Mike has an athletic build, and is muscular but slim, with a smooth dark golden tan complexion. He is extremely handsome.

Personality: Michael is brave, bold, and has a bit of a mischievous streak.  Protective of the other mutants, smart, outgoing, charming. He loves to laugh and make others laugh and smile. He's thoughtful and can be serious, but not usually. Cares deeply for others, and can be very gentle and sweet. More in POV's.

Spot: Son of Eclipse.

Crush: Robin.

Other: Can absorb/manipulate photons(heat, light, energy, etc. Can absorb solar energy and convert it to use to make himself stronger. Can drain light out of an area, can make it nearly impossible to see him. Light beam projection. Can project powerful rays of light/energy beams from his hands hot enough to cut through cinder blocks. His body is literally a heat/light battery. When he is severely injured his wounds glow/burn what touches them. His blood glows.) 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

That's gonna be an interesting triangle 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

So Cass and grim like each other then Robin likes grim and Mike likes Robin and mal likes Mike and Henry likes mal, wow. Maybe Robin will end up liking mike

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

which will leave mal as a fifth wheel 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I sat in my hidden make shift home playing with a small set of knives I stole.It made sense to have some sort of protection and with my powers I thought they would be useful.I stopped playing with the knives as I realized I had to go steal some more food.I left my hiding spot and peeked around to the corner store.I walked in looking at the food and when the person wasn't looking I took some and left.No one had seen me.Everything was fine until my powers acted up."Over there"a man shouted.Purifiers?Sentinel Services?I didn't stay to find out.I ran down the street unsure of where to go.I had nothing and no one.As I turned a corner I ran into three girls who looked alike and the dragged me into a hiding place."Stay quiet.We can help you"one said.Eventually the men disappeared."Who are you"I asked."Frost sisters"the second one said"We're with the Inner Circle trying to build a place for mutants to live in peace.""What's your name"the third asked."Malia....Mal"I said."Well Mal if you come with us we can protect you"the first one said.I agreed so I went with."What are your powers"the second asked as we made our way to the Inner Circle. I just showed them."Cool"the third replied though they smiled as if they knew who I was.Once we got there I met someone named Reeva and then was shown to my new room."Welcome home"the sisters said at the same time before leaving.A bed?I never knew what that was like.Having a bed of my own.The view was amazing.I was almost breathless.I took a shower and switched clothes into something clean.I think I'm going to like this place.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'll post sometime after four PM

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Cassandra's POV:

I glare at the space between my hands, willing the energy to come forward and make a portal. Come on....

Nothing. Wait!

There's a tiny spark that casts a pink and purple and blue glow around the room for less then a second. So close. 

I sigh and lean against the wall behind me, banging my head against it a couple times. Useless. My powers are useless. Mom can control them and do so much, and Mike and his dad are literal batteries, while Robin and her dad are just awesome in general while I'm in here trying all day to open a portal to the roof. 

"Have you been there all day?" I start and fall sideways off the top of the cabinet I was on.

"No?"

"Really?"

"Yes?"

"Okay Cassie."

Grim offers a hand to get up, which I take then brush the dust off my pants.

"Thanks. Is my mom back yet?"  There had been a report this morning  about a mutant girl and mom and a few others went to go find her before the Inner Circle. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"No not yet"I replied"Thunderbird said there hasn't been any news on the girl."Just then a portal opened.Blink,Dreamer,and Eclipse came through."No sign of the girl though a mutant said he saw her with triplets"Blink said."The Frost sisters"Thunderbird said"The Inner Circle has her.""How bad is it"Cassie asked."Not good.If she is who I think she is we are doomed"Blink said.""Who is she"Mike asked."I think she might be Polaris's daughter according to her powers"Dreamer said."And how do you plan on getting her out of there"Polaris asked"I saw the news.You don't need to keep it a secret.If she tries to defect Reeva will kill her.How do you plan on protecting her?""We'll have to work out a plan"Thunderbird said"She probably doesn't even know what she's getting into."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Robin

"We can go after the girl," I said. Thunderbird shook his head. "You four are just children." "We can do it!" Mike protested. Dreamer stared down at me. "Can you really do it?" "I- we can," I promised. The other kids nodded.

Sorry, my first time writing on mobil, sorry if you can't read th is or its tetribe or something

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"Not happening"Polaris said"I was in the Inner Circle.Reeva is dangerous and so are the Frost sisters.If anyone is going I am.She is my daughter after all.""That's why we can't let you go"Eclipse said"If they get you both then we're far past doomed.""Well we gotta do something"Thunderbird said."Let us go"I said"She might trust someone her age.""Or not"Dreamer argued"She trusted the Frost sisters.""They saved her from Purifiers and Sentinel Services.Of course she trusted them"Polaris said"The Frost sisters can manipulate people.With or without their powers.""It's a bad idea"Thunderbird said."Let them go.I trust them trying to pull her out without any casualties"Polaris said."Fine but if this doesn't work then we do it my way"Thinderbird said.

Malia

I stared out the window when the door opened."Time for training"Esme said.I walked with her into another room.Reeva was watching from above.My hands glowed yellow and metal objects started floating.I shot them towards the target and they landed right into the bull's eye.Reeva had a pleased  look on her face."You know your mom and grandfather were a part of the Inner Circle"Reeva said"You'll do great things here.""You knew my mom"I asked."Yes she was great until the Underground manipulated her and she defected"Reeva said."Who is she"I asked."Not someone you need to worry about"she replied"You are the most powerful child mutant.You don't need her."Emma then entered the room."The  car is here"she said"Do you really think she can handle this job?""I do"Reeva said and we all gathered into a car and headed to a bank owned by people who found mutant haters.With one flick of my hand I shut the building's power off leading them to the vaults.I focused on trying to open the vault which took about 10 minutes to manage.We left and made our way back to the Inner Circle.I was used to stealing things but never a bank

It was a bit over whelming.I decided to sneak out and go for a walk.I needed the air.

P.s do not take her to Mutant Underground right away I know what I want to do with Mal

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I am just waiting for Lily

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Cassandra’s POV:

“Great job Cassie.”

“I’m sorry, okay?”

“Sorry won’t bring my shirt back.” I roll my eyes at Mick and the now tattered back of his shirt.

“I told you I couldn’t hold it any longer. See?” I wipe the blood that has been steadily streaming from my nose and wave my hand in his face.

“Your mom was helping you!”

“And? That’s the only reason we actually made it here!”

“Quiet you two.” I roll my eyes at Mick and look over at Grim.

“Sorry.”

“But-”

“I’m going to go look around. See you guys in a bit.”

I walk away from the group,pulling up my hood so it covers my hair and ears.

I’ve barely made it a hundred meters away when I turn the corner and run into someone.

“I am so sorry…”

“It’s fine.” I offer the girl a hand and she stands.

“Your hair is awesome. Love the purple.” I brush my purple locks back behind my ear.

“Thanks... you too?”

I hold out a hand to shake.

“I’m Cassie. You are..?”

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ugh I posted for this last night and this morning 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Mal"I replied."Hey what do you think you're doing"Emma said.She was with her two sisters."You can't just go wandering off like that"Esme said."Sorry I just wanted to take a walk"I said."Tell that to Reeva"Emma said"She might think you're a spy.""A spy for who"I asked."Does it matter"she asked"Let's go.""No"a dark boy yelled.I had no idea who he was and I panicked sending metal flying into his shoulder and another one close to his heart.The four of us ran and went back to the Inner Circle.I sat in my room feeling guilty.I couldn't help but wonder if I killed him.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Robin:

The first thing I saw was Grim crumpling to the ground. A shriek filled the air, and I couldn't tell if it was me, Grim or Cassie. I was closest to him, and I immediatly ripped off the bottom of my shirt to press against his wounds. Cassie ran over a quickly as she could, and took the other side of Grim.

"I'm going to pull out the metal," I told Grim. He opened his eyes slightly, then closed them. "I'm sorry if this hurts. I felt Mike standing over my shoulder, comforting me, and I quickly and quietly grabbed the bar of metal and pulled it out. I didn't look at them, just handed the metal to Cassie.

"That girl..." We all look down at Grim, who is staring up at us.

"Don't speak, you could hurt yourself even more," Cassie told Grim.

"But he's right," I stood back up next to Mike. "The girl is obviously who we're after!" I looked back down at Grim and my hands curled into fists. "And when we get her she's going to pay for this."

"I don't like the way this is going, Robin." I turned to Mike, who was shaking his head at me. "Did you see those sisters next to her?"

"You're right!" I grinned. "I'll just you my powers to make them think that Mal is with us. Maybe Mal isn't bad, just being forced to. I'm going after her right now!" 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"No she's not being forced"I said over the pain"She was just freaked out.She doesn't know what she's doing.""You shouldn't be talking"Cassie said."We should get him back to the Underground"Mike said."What about Mal"Robin said."She'll have to wait.If we don't get him back he could die"Mike said."I'm sure we'll find her again"Cassie said"But Mike is right.And even if we did we don't know where the Inner Circle is."Mike and Cassie both pulled me off the ground.Cassie started opening a portal and her mom was on the other side.We walked through and people were already trying to stitch me up."What happened"Blink asked."We found the girl but she panicked.The Frost Sisters showed up.She was already with the Inner Circle.She doesn't know what she's doing"Mike said."We need to get her out before she gets in too deep"Polaris said"Reeva isn't easy to escape.She kills any spies in the Inner Circle."

Post for Mal later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uggh mal's post never went through

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I sat on my bed staring out the window."Having second thoughts"Reeva asked entering the room."No I just needed to take a walk"I replied."Emma told me you had a run in with some of the Undergrounders"she said"You know we are doing something great here.A Mutant Paradise where we can be who we are.Don't you want that?""I do"I replied."Good"she replied"Tomorrow you'll start training."She walked out of the room.I wanted to be free from running all the time.I just wish I new what she had planned.I walked out of my room and went to the training room and started throwing a bunch of knives at the wall.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I sat in my room thinking when Reeva walked in."Having second thoughts"she asked"You do know we're trying to make a better world for mutants?""I do.I just needed to take a walk"I replied."We're doing something great here"she said"Stick with us and you'll see."She walked out leaving me alone in my room.What exactly is the plan?I didn't know anything about them.Maybe I was making a mistake being here.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus