Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

The Mutant Underground has fallen to pieces and a war is coming.Sentinel Services and Purifiers are practically on every street trying to take out any mutant they can get their hands on.The Inner Circle is planning to rage war against the human race to create a better world for the mutants.The Underground is trying to keep itself together rescuing mutants and stopping the Inner Circle from destroying the world.Where do you stand in the war?Will you stand by and keep hidden or will you fight with the Underground to keep the X-Men dream alive to protect?

Spots:

Daughter of Polaris-taken by me

Son of Eclipse-Lily

Son of Dark Mutant-taken by me

Daughter of Blink-Lily

Son of Thunderbird-Fiona

Daughter of Dreamer-Fiona

Name:Malia

Looks: blonde hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty 

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist 

Spot:daughter of Polaris 

Crush:son of eclipse

Side:Mutant Underground though may be tricked into the Inner Circle at first(the only one)

Backstory:after her mother had her she hid her amongst the humans and refused to go back after abandoning  the inner circle because she didnt want mal dragged into their crimes so she grew up in orphanages not knowing she was a mutant until recently her powers showed up in which she knew she was dangerous  so she lived on the streets trying to hide from Purifiers and Sentinel Services 

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter she has her mom's powers doesn't know her grandfather or her mother but because of who she is the Inner Circle wants her on their side is not only consider mutant royalty but the most dangerous child mutant to exist

Grim

Black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

Son of dark mutant

Daughter of blink wont admit it

Mutant Underground

Wont share it but he is an orphan who grew up in the underground along with his friends(your characters)

Equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter stealth blames himself for his parents death because of his powers darkness/death 

Rules:

Everyone except mal is with the underground as she was not raised there which means you most likely fight with them unless you are a traitor later on in the rp

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Thank you!!! :D Hopefully these are okay...

Name: Robin

Looks: Robin has long, thick, soft, and always tangley red hair that falls just past her shoulders. Her eyes are bright blue. She's average height for her age, very slim, perfect pale skin(other than the scar on her head.) Extremely pretty(though she doesn't think she is).

Personality: Robin is very funny and sarcastic all the time. She's fine being the center of attention, though it isn't as if she particurally likes it. Robin is very, very smart (like Hermione), and anytime someone asks a question she is quick to reply. She gets in many fights and will stand up for her friends, and herself, and is quick to anger. Though she has a temper, around her friends Robin is perfectly jovial and happy. More in PoV's.

Spot: daughter of Dreamer 

Crush: Grim (and it's obvious other then to him and her)

Side: Mutant Underground though may become a traitor later

Backstory: Robin has been training since she was two and is one of the most powerful kid Mutants (like, better than all the kids not in the RP and equal to the ones in it). She has never met her father and rarely ever sees her mom, so she sticks closely with friends. 

Other: equal thief hacker fighter; best actress and singer. She has her mom's powers. 

Name: Henry

Appearence: Light brown hair and sterling silver/green eyes. Henry doesn't even look that strong and seems to have no muscles but he is super strong. Extremely handsome 

Personality: Smart, quite and shy, Henry will do anything for a friend and is quick to help people in need. He always gets tongue-twisted over girls but always manages to have something smart to say.

Spot: Son of Thunderbird

Crush: Malia (since I'm assuming Robin and Grim will never happen I'm doing this)

Side: Mutant Underground

Backstory: Wont share it but he is an orphan who grew up in the underground along with his friends(your characters)

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

well since Thunderbird is the leader he cant be an orphan

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

And I literally just kept Grim's backstory on accident, so I'm just going to say his mother died but not his dad

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who