Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

Branch: Ekaterina

Okay, I've been thinking about this for a while, real life events and the loss of many old posts and Message Boards (may Infinity Ring and Worlds Collide be remembered) only sped it all up.

This is my MB farewell. I'll be here for about two weeks and you might see me bumping up old posts every now and then, but that's most of it. I will still be responding to any posts on my blog, but I can see it taking a month or so to reply. Life has gotten really busy.

I had a super long and well thought out post written up for all of this, but my computer decided to restart before I could save it, so I'm just keeping it short.

@Reese and Monica

The Secret Warriors will live on. :)

@George

If you read this, I will still be on the blog. Maybe we should try the other thing again? I could probably respond to messages there faster than I would on my blog.

@Everyone

I leave with one final song for Cahill Radio. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day.

It's definitely been worth all the while the time I've been here. And just remember this quote. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.”

I wish all of you the very best.

Love,

Hazel :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hazel

Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

"The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last."

Thanks for the memories. I'll miss you all.

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

Branch: Lucian

It'll all be sad to see you go, Hazel, but we understand sometimes people have to move on with their lives. You've contributed a lot to not only this MB but also the other boards that you mentioned. I hope you have the time of your life (what with college and all amirite), and maybe come back and visit us once in a while xD

Good luck in the future, my friendo :)

• Posted at:

ChuCahill & MBer siπce '12

professional craftinator.

#NeverAgain | #SayNoToRacism | #MeToo

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

May your days be many and your troubles be few, May all blessings descend upon you, May peace be within you, May your heart be strong, May you find what you’re seeking wherever you roam.

Farewell, mon ami. :)

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

Goodbye, good luck with everything

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

@Hazel

Thank you Hazel for everything that you've contributed over the years! : ) I'm so happy that I was able meet you here! 

I love that quote, I hadn't read or heard of it until now. 

Numbers 6:24-26: “The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.” 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY