Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

@Lily: if these aren't the spots you want, tell me and I'll change them.

The Flash, Batman and Supergirl have all grown up, had kids, and retired; their kids on the other hand, are busy fighting crime all day. A new villain forms, and starts going after the origanals, but soon discovers the kids. The villain's idea is to make the kids work for him, thus desroying the world. Can they stop him, or will they too turn for evil?

Spots:

Daughter of Supergirl: taken by me

Daughter of Batman: Lily?

Daughter of Flash: Maya?

Friend 1:(boy) me

Friend 2:(boy) Lily?

Friend 3:(boy) Maya?

Rules:

-don't find out the identity of the villain without my permission

-please have all involved in the shipping, and don't ship your two characters together unless absolutly needs to be done (like a perfect ship)

-regular stuff

Forms:

Name: Linda Danvers

Looks: Lina has long blond hair and striking blue eyes.

Personality: Linda is extremely protective of her friends and very brave and bold. She is very smart, and quick to solve any puzzle. She will do anything for a friend in need, and you want her on your side.

Crush: anyone willing

Spot: Supergirl

Other: has her mom's powers, boy later, sorry this is sloppy, I'm rushing.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Name: Trinity “Trin” Martha Wayne. Hero name is Bluebird. 

Age: 16 (im figuring she'll be older, 'Cause I think Brucie is older then Cara and Barry.)

Looks: Trinity has long, thick, glossy black waves just past her shoulder blades(long blunt bangs.) She has big, icy blue eyes framed by long black lashes. She’s about average height for her age(about 5’5), and slim, with a lithe toned build and smooth alabaster skin(other then scars from incidents as a hero.) She’s stunningly beautiful and often uses it to get what she wants.

Personality: In public she’s charming, flirtatious, and outgoing(often getting into trouble partying and stuff.) As a hero she’s cold and removed most of the time, but still likes throwing some witty quips or flirty language in depending on who she’s fighting. As herself…. She’s an enigma. She lets people in, but never far past the surface. She is intelligent and creative. She rather enjoys fighting, but still almost always has a strategy. She’s very good at learning things about everyone around her(sometimes even things they don’t know about themselves.) She’s extremely sarcastic, and often knows just the right words to completely cripple someone emotionally. She knows how to get information out of people(through a number of ways. Some very unpleasant.) Trin is very good at disappearing, and when she doesn’t want to be found it’s impossible to find her.  Incredibly selfless, she loves saving and helping people, she’s extremely stubborn, and it’s impossible to get her to do anything she doesn’t want to. A little accident prone(often ends up with random cuts/bruises/scrapes), one of her most used phrases is “I’m fine.”

Crush: Currently in a relationship,  but it's not a good one.(Brucie will probably put an end to it if he finds out.)

Spot: Daughter of Bats.

Other: She realized that their dad was Batman when she was four(he’d been trying to keep them from having his life) and she demanded he train her. Went on her first mission when she was nine(against her dad's wishes. She beat up an entire gang.) Has been doing mostly solo work sinced she  was twelve, but occasionally Babs or Nightwing help her. 

Has been trained with computer stuff literally her whole life (well, starting from when she could sit up by herself.) Can beat pretty much anyone with most weapons or hand to hand (even people who have super powers.) Can hack anything using pretty much anything (prefers her phone, which is untraceable and impossible to hack (For anyone who isn't her or part of the Batfamily at least.)) Is planninh on being a police officer when she grows up, currently just constantly hacks their files to leave anonymous tips.

I'll post the boy later 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

will post later but supergirl is kind of op figuring she can't die without kryptonite being involved where as the other two can die by anything 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Thanks for posting Lily! And Maya, I'm just going to say that since she's the kid she's not immortal...

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

her dad would have to be human 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

her dad would have to be human and it would take away her being bullet proof

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

14(equal youngest)

Blond hair green eyes extremely  pretty

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress

probably Lily's male character

Has all of her dad's powers

Grim

Black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

Probably no one maybe lily's character 

He's a meta who works at star labs with mal controls darkness and death though he refuses to use his powers 

Also I dont think this will work because flash and batman are in earth 1 and supergirl is earth 38 I think and flash is the only one who can travel between earth's/through time

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Working more on characters. Maya, this is kind of like an AU with both Batman/Flash and Supergirl, make sense?

Name: Linda Danvers. Hero name is also Supergirl.

Looks: Lina has long, soft, thin gold-blond hair barely (maybe an inch) past her shoulders. She has pretty blue eyes that make her seem very inocent, but the death stare she can give with them is scary. She is an average height, half an inch below Malia, and has perfectly smooth skin that is almost not touched from the many fights she gets in. She's very, stunningly beautiful but hates when people only care about her looks.

Personality: Linda is extremely protective of her friends, like very protective. Whenever her friends are fighting a villain she will rush in to protect them, even if they don't want her to help and say they can do it themselves. She very brave and bold and loves fighting, virtually every form of it. She is quick to get into fights over what she thinks is right, and will gladly settle an argument by physical fighting. She is very smart, and quick to solve any puzzle. Linda is also very brutally honest, and will tell everyone whatever she truly thinks. As a hero and around anyone other then her friends though, Linda can get very dark and basically completely icy. She loves helping people though, and does superheroeing basically every day.

Crush: Lily's boy, though only Trin and Malia know.

Spot: Supergirl

Other: has superhuman strength, speed, and stamina; invulnerability; flight; super breath; x-ray vision; telescopic and microscopic vision; freeze breath; heat vision; and super hearing just like her mom. When she was seven she found out about Trinity's heiritage and turned to her mom, wondering if she too was a superhero. Her mom never knew, but Linda secretely foud out and at the age of eight asked Trin to train her. Linda has been doing solo missions (and crashing her friends missions) for years now, without being caught by her mom.

Name: Dean Thames

Looks: Dean has short cut brown hair and light brown eyes.

Personality: Dean is very smart and shy, always amazed by the girls heroism. He always thinks he can't be as good as them, but deep down he is actually couragous. Character is working people, in PoV.

Crush: Malia (I just realized, Mally could be one of Mal's nicknames :D)

Spot: friend number whatever.

Other: yikes, this form is short!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Linda:

It was a chilly winter day, and Malia, Trinity and I were bundled up and walking through town. We all seemed like perfectly normal citizens, the passerbys not giving us a single thought, though we were actually the kids of superheroes. Malia's dad had been training her since she was two, Trin's dad hated her being a super, and my mom has no idea I know about my powers. What a great team.

"Race you to the labs?" Mal asked us.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, Flash," I said.

"Come on," Trin always takes a challenge. "Maybe we can beat her this time!" I shrugged, and soon we started running. 

Suddenly, we caught up to Mal, which is basically impossible even with our powers, and I realize something must be wrong.

"It's abandoned," Mal mutters, and before I can ask what she means a burst of wind sends us to the ground. I look up and see three figures dressed in black, two men and one woman, standing over us. Trin launches into action, going after the two closes figures. Mal then follows, going after the remaining man. I would usually dive into fight right after them, but something doesn't feel right....

As I watch, the people seem to know all of Trin's fight tactics, blocking her moves before they happen. Mal at first seems to be fine, though she starts doubling over in pain. Is it a telepathic attack? The woman breaks free from Trin's attack and... she has Kryptonite! I begin to feel faint and I catch Trin's eyes. She immediatley stops the fight (though she doesn't seem like she wants to) and gets Mal to come. The people then disappear, leaving me, Trin, Mal and the Kryptonite.  

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

After the people left Trinity picked up the Kryptonite and went to dispose of it.Linda seems to be recovering just fine but I felt strange.Almost like I wasn't myself.It was like they could control me which meant she had to be a meta human.Maybe Cisco and Dad could help.They were at Star Labs working on something with Wells and Caitlin."You ok"Trin asked as I stood in thought."I don't know.Whoever they are it was like they were controlling me"I said"I'm going to the lab to see if they know something."I zoomed off but just like the D.E.O no one was here.Dad,Caitlin,Cisco,Harry.They were all gone.I went back."It's empty.Someone took them I bet it's the same people"I said."How do we figure any of this out"Linda asked."If they are metas Star Labs should pick up when they attack"I said"We can start there.Find out what dad was working on we might be able to stop them.""What if it doesn't work"Trinity asked."Then we'll need a plan b but for right now it's all we have"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus