Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Hydra didn’t put their faith in Bucky Barnes, they expected him to fail. They knew he would. So they had a different plan.
Throughout the years, they’d taken children and trained them, later freezing them like Bucky had been. That was who they depended on.
When Bucky failed and they lost one leader, they weren’t surprised and they decided to unleash their true plan, the teens.
But they didn’t expect the teens to rebel, to not obey, and that’s what happened.

Rules-
Dislike the character not the RPer.
Follow all Message Board Rules.
No Best or Worst.
No jacks-of-all-trades.
Do NOT be OP.
Put No Chance, What Choice in Other if you have read this.
No one appreciates RPing with an OP character or a rude RPer.

Spots:

Maya’s Character- darkness element- umbra-pyrokinesis (basically the dark aspects of fire.), umbrakinesis, and shadow projection.

Maya’s Character- earth element- vibrations, ash magic, and dark earth.

Gracelyn- light element- photokinesis, white fire manipulation, and illusions.

OPEN-sky element- white earth, sky, lightning.

OPEN-ice element- white water, ice, ice magic.

Ethan-steam element- dark water, steam generation, steam manipulation.

NO POWER/ELEMENT- unlimited.

I may add more element powers later.

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice:
Country of Origin:
Country of Citizenship When Taken:
Any Family Remaining:

Year Taken:

Personal History:
Spot:

Other:

My Forms:

Name: Mariana García.

Appearance: Physically, Mariana is in pretty good shape. She is short with tanned skin, dark brown hair and brown eyes.

Personality: abrasive, brutal, cruel, dark, disagreeable, dismal, evil, glooming, gloomy, glum, hard, harsh, heavy, initiative, moody, morose, public-spirited, rigorous, rough, saturnine, self-denying, self-forgetful, self-giving, self-sacrificing, sinister, stupid, sullen, teenage, tenebrous, unintelligent, unkind, unpleasant, unselfish, wicked. Sometimes loyal. Is afraid of heights and small spaces.

Weapon of Choice: handgun.

Country of Origin: Spain

Country of Citizenship When Taken: Germany

Any Family Remaining: She has a little sister alive, but in severe hospice.

Year Taken: 1949

Personal History: Mariana grew up in an impoverished neighbourhood. Her parents separated when she was small, but remained friends and provided a happy, stable home.

Spot: no power. Works for hydra.

Other: Nope.

Name: Ethan Scott

Appearance: Physically, Ethan is in pretty good shape. He is tall with pale skin, blond with orangish highlights hair and brown eyes. He has one or two distinguishing features including a mole on the end of his nose and a freckled face. His hair is usually styled with shaved sides with short top, combed forward and gelled into place

Personality: calculated, kind, smart, sociopath, benevolent, benignant, blimpish, bourgeois, bright, cagey, cagy, calculable, calculated, canny, cautious, charitable, chic, clever, conservative, considerate, conventional, dapper, dashing, deliberate, derived, fashionable, forgiving, fresh, fusty, generous, genial, gentle, good, gracious, helpful, hidebound, hospitable, humane, impertinent, impudent, intelligent, jaunty, kind, kindhearted, materialistic, measured, merciful, natty, nonprogressive, openhearted, premeditated, raffish, rakish, saucy, sharp, shrewd, smart, snappy, standpat, stylish, teenage, over protective of his sister, thoughtful, tolerant, traditionalist, ultraconservative, unprogressive, voguish. Severe phobia of dolls.

Weapon of Choice: hands.
Country of Origin: Scotland

Country of Citizenship When Taken: Scotland

Any Family Remaining: Yes, Gracelyn

Year Taken: 1971

Personal History: He grew up in a working class neighbourhood. After his father died when he was young, he was raised by his mother

Spot: Steam Element

Other: no

Name: Gracelyn Scott

Appearance: Physically, Gracelyn is in good shape. She is tall for her age with pale skin, brown hair and brown eyes. She is actually slightly underweight and wears glasses.

Personality: altruistic, bloody-minded, bolshy, bullheaded, cantankerous, determined, difficult, dogged, dour, firm, forceful, fresh, hard, hardheaded, heavy, hefty, intense, intractable, irregular, mulish, muscular, noticeable, obstinate, pertinacious, pigheaded, potent, powerful, refractory, reinforced, robust, secure, severe, snarky, solid, sound, stiff, strengthened, strong, strong-willed, stroppy, stubborn, stupid, substantial, teenage, tenacious, unassailable, unintelligent, unreconstructed, unregenerate, unyielding, vehement, virile, warm

Weapon of Choice: none

Country of Origin: Scotland

Country of Citizenship When Taken: England

Any Family Remaining: yes, Ethan.

Year Taken: 1975

Personal History: Gracelyn grew up in an impoverished neighbourhood. She was raised by her mother, her father dying and her brother disappearing early in her life.

Spot: light element.

Other: no

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It’s okay to be a glow stick. 

Sometimes we break before we shine. 

That's why everyone's different, 

Some glow, some don't, 

Some are bent, some are straight. 

But in the end, 

It's always just a glow stick. 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Ignore this.

• Posted at:

It’s okay to be a glow stick. 

Sometimes we break before we shine. 

That's why everyone's different, 

Some glow, some don't, 

Some are bent, some are straight. 

But in the end, 

It's always just a glow stick. 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

catpizza879

Can I join?

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE the color blue and green

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats and pizza  hence the name

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way" ~ My Dad

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey Cara, how are you?

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Rise of shadows rp!: /351367

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Branch: Lucian

If it's possible, can I save the ice element spot?

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"None shall harm my sculpted calves"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky