Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Thank you all for all the kindness and appreciation, I have some thank-you's in order.

To Everyone- I moved last year (2018) and I really didn't have anyone. You guys made me so happy and it was amazing to still have friends. You guys are all amazing and creative and awesome, I wish you a happy rest of your lives and a happy new year.

Jin- the first person who responded to me, my first friend on here. I might have left if it wasn't for you, I might have given up on a lot of things. You made this MB a happy, alive place. Thank you for being my first and amazing friend. I wish you a happy year and to not drown in homework :D

Bracha- my second replier and the person who made me want to try harder. Seeing you do all those amazing things you did was some of the best things ever and if I ever leave this MB I will truly miss it. Your stories are amazing and you are always so funny, keep being you! :D

Amber- I don't know, you really kept me alive in hard times. Always joyful and fun, you make me want to give everyone a hug. Keep being awesome and inspiring, and keep singing! (do you actually sing in real life, cause I've always imagined you do) :D 

Maya- The person who introduced me to RP's and made everything fun. Thank you so much for endering me. I looked over old posts and even when I was being annoying (I'm really sorry about that), you never really overreacted and just was your nice self. Keep RPing and writing, you always say you're not good at writing but you really are! :D

Lucy- I'm not sure if you are still on but I just want to say thank you for your stories and that thread about how to be happy. It just really, really helped me and I really need to say a big thank-you for that :D 

Becky B- Thank you for caring! You care about us and our stories and I really find that amazing, thank you! :D

All Those People I Haven't Mentioned- I really only did the people I met in my first week. All you guys are amazing, I just have so many people to thank I can't thank you all. Keep being your amazing selves, okay? Never let anyone tell you that you are not amazing. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

Congrats! :D

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Formerly Samurai

Est. January 2014

It's a truth that in love and war

Worlds collide and hearts get broken

I want to live like I know I'm dying

Take up my cross, not be afraid

I won't be coming back.

Love you all. Stay positive. <3

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Thank you!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Awww! You make me sound like such a good person, I never did any of that stuff!

• Posted at:

Bracha

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

Broken legs but I chase perfection

These walls are my blank expression

My mind is a home I'm trapped in

And it's lonely inside this mansion

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

*huggles* Aww, Thank you :)...there may just be another story coming out either at the end of this month or the beginning of next month

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Waving through a window, oh

Can anybody see, is anybody waving?

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Bracha: you are a good person and you really did all that stuff, even if you didn't realize it

Lucy: *huggles back* Thank you! I can't wait for the story!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core