Front sm

proudcat90

Branch: Ekaterina

Keyword: Attempt. First, I crack an egg. I splattered it all over me. The rest didn't splatter, but I'm not guaranteeing that this cake is shell-free. Then I spilled some oil on the counter. I put too much sygar in the measuring cup, so I tried to spill it back into the bag, which I admit was pretty stupid of me. But I actually didn't spill much. When I saw that I would have to use vanilla sugar, I panicked. Last time I tried this, the entire container spilled on the foor. This time it was okay, though. Then I mixed it with arm muscles well toned from brushing my hair every morning. (My mom wouldn't let me use the mixer because she knew I wouldn't wash it afterwards.) As I'm typing this, I realize that I should check on it uh-oh... okay phew it's good. There were 4 minutes left. It is so gooey and yummy! I covered it before my mom saw because she would say it's underbaked, but DUH it's underbaked because fully baked brownies are GROSS!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

blueraven450

Branch: Lucian

Welp!

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

pinkcreative39

Branch: Janus

You can just use a recipe and take your time.

• Posted at:

Call me ...Naina 

Believe in yourself

dream in your sleep

dream in your life 

make those dreams come true

dont give up on your dreams 

no matter what

I am also Browniedress108 but i lost my password.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Um, Pinkcreative39, I'm not sure if she used a recipe but she had fun so it doesn't really matter.

Yay Bracha!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I used a recipe.Otherwise I would have put in water and flour  and chocolate and put in in a frying pan for an hour and then wonder why nothing's happening. But it did come out well! I mean the middle was literal batter but everyone ate it and loved it! And got very nauseous!

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.