Are you a fanatic about LOTR like me? (BTW I LOVE Lord of the Rings)

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Branch: Ekaterina

The prince meaning...me? I'm sorry guys again I can't post now. Last week I kept getting behind in school because of things I had to do (that's why I couldn't post) then this week I'm having to catch up on what got behind (so I can't post today...I will try to tomorrow) 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Yep you

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Leo I don't want to sound mean this could just be me but I feel like you kinda have a lot of power and you never allow yourself to be hurt... Sorry

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Noted! Thank So!

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Bump!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Im sorry, none of my POVs are going through 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Did my post not go through???

Aaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!!! How many times do I have to do this!!!!????

All that happened was Aragorn called his troops to fall back to Minas Tirith and the Rohirrim followed on their horses which most had to call, including my two, and now Faramir (my character not the king if anyone was wandering) is looking for Rosie. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

proudcat90

What the heck Phil literally is holding a grudge against me.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Darion:

I cut down my foes here and there and I'm feeling confident until I see how less of us there are. I'm getting discouraged when I hear a loud horn blow. Thankfully it's my dad's not the enemies. "Fall back!" I hear him yell. "Fall back to Minus Tirith!" 

Hereric:

I have Maerwynn behind me when I hear the horn and call. I look for Faramir and see him falling back with the rest of the troops. "Come on!" I yell to Maerwynn. We both whistle simultaneously and our two horses run to us. We saddle quickly and follow our troops. 

Faramir:

"Rosie!" I yell, watching everyone fall back. "Rosie." I yell again pushing through the crowd and slipping under people. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

There it is! XD

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

proudcat90

Honestly, Phil is just discouraging me. I'll try Din's POV one last time.. tomorrow... bleh

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Who is Phil? 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

I think it's the filter?

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Oh...that makes since. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Yeah... I'll just stick with Calèar for now.

Calèar

Aeslin, Thalia and I jump on to the steeds we were given and gallop off to the East among the whole host of the Elves. We ride with the wind in our hair and the banners waving above our heads. I hear the cry of eagles above my head [IMPORTANT] and I smile. It will take a while to get where we're going and I'm itching to help, but there's nothing I can do.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion:

I see an arrow going for Primrose's head so I go over there and instead of blocking it I catch it and it hurts, a lot so I poke it with the tip of an ice arrow and it freezes the blood then I shoot that arrow and then when I turn around to block a sword I get hit in the back with an arrow which made it through a chink in my armor which is impossible, since my armor has no chinks.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Primrose:

My mind was racing right now. I've completely lost my sense of direction. Most everyone was starting to fall back. I could not see, nor hear, Faramir anywhere. Orion was still standing, but wincing in obvious pain. And, judging by the rumbling ground, staying here was not an option.

So, I grab Rye's hand and start lead us forward towards....

Somewhere....?

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Faramir:

I see what happens with Orion and Rosie and I begin to run to them. An Orc jumps in front of me and I run under his legs and to Rosie. "Keep going!" I yell, running evenly with her.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bump

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Din

This battle is going so wrong. Everyone is running away. I have no idea what's going on so I look for the tall man I saw before. 

Sorry it's so short, I really don't know what to do anymore.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Bracha you could try to escape with the other men and pretend you're on the good side to get information. Or you could be the one we kidnap to get imformation. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Should I post? I feel like I should post.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion:

I finally reach Faramir and I throw Primrose and Faramir onto Nicholas and get on with much wincing and nearly fall of as we retreat several times until I reach the boat the elves came from and I say "Go on without me! Still gotta get this arrow out of my hand! I try yanking it out but then it hurts more and I realize it's a barbed arrow so I get my sword, cut off the end off with the feathers and push it through since it would hurt more if it was pulled and it finally goes out but then blood leaks out like a faucet so I put it in my hand and suck it and wrap a piece of cloth I always keep for emergencies around my hand

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Reese well...this is a role play where you post so you can post if you'd like XD 

Faramir: 

I have no idea what to do. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

(Know I said I left but I'm going to see this RP out to the end)

Primrose:

As Orion started to tend to his wounds, I started to explore the seemingly empty ship. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Calèar

I urge my horse up one last steep path, and then the mountain lies before us, harsh and gray. The valley below is speckled with red and black. I watch a lone violet wave in the wind. An orc's foot stomps down on it and a cool shudder passes down my spine. I take a breath of the icy air, thick with deat, and sit up straight on my stallion's back. Our leader calls out, "the Elves are here!" and his clear voice fills the sky. Then, as one, we lift our swords and charge down the mountain, hair gleaming gold and silver and black as jet.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Yes! It went through! 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

ambersnow38

Woohoo!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Thalia:

I charge into the fray as I see the men retreating. You can't leave a battle unfinished! I thought. 

Maerwynn:

I look up and see the elves. "Look Hereric, the elves are here!" (Look the eagles are here, Thorin. Sorry, I had too) 

I know this isn't long, sorry, I just woke up. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion:

as as I get off the boat I suddenly get overwhelmed in a tsunami of Elven horses just as Nicholas picks me up screaming (cue everyone noticing)dropping me into a bunch of orcs and I say "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!" So I dodge all the swords, arrows, and others and run to Nicholas shooting ice spike and arrows.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

proudcat90

@Cye, I was hoping someone would notice ;)

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

ambersnow38

Primrose:

Hearing the frantic screams, I ran back to the upperdeck of the ship. To my surprise, or maybe relief, there was not one of those creatures on deck. Just a confused looking Faramir, and a missing Orion.

"Uh......Faramir? What's going on? Where did he go?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion:

I get on Nicholas and go really high and then I dive into the ship landing in a bunch of for some reason something soft and get up and say "THE ELVES HAVE ARRIVED! That's what! Got in the stampede, nearly dyed. Dived on something soft, and talking to you right now." When I look at what I landed on I find a cat nearly squished

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Bracha this is going to sound weird and mean but what did I notice?...I'm sorry

Faramir: 

"What happened!? Where are we?" I asked Orion, sidling closer to Rosie. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

butterflyamber887

"The Elves are coming" was inspired by "the eagles are here!"

Din

I don't notice the man coming up behind me until he hits me over the head and I fall down. When I wake up, there's a whole circle of people standing over me. Shoot, I think, I've been kidnapped!

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Oooooh, ok I get it XD I guess I already did get it...

Eldarion:

Me and my father were in a counsel with the small dark Hobbit we had found helping Mordor. "Who are you?" My father ordered. I looked over my shoulder awkwardly at King Faramir and some of his men...if that's what you call men, most of them were teens. I looked back at the Hobbit. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Primrose:

As Rye struggled to find an explanation as to where we were, I reached down and picked up the poor kitten. 

Eadread:

This was..... Not good. But, in their place, came the elves. Then, of course, the Took boy had been captured by the enemy.

"Well, maybe we could take advantage of that," I whispered, standing. 

It was time to pull our troops back. Let them have this victory. There will be others.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

butterflyamber887

”Who are you?” A man, who I suppose is the king, asks me.

”Paladin III, son of Peregrine Took, Thane of The Shire,” I answer. Pleasure don’t know why I did that, but it seems to surprise them. Maybe they think I’m on their side? Hmm, I could play on that. 

“How comes a hobbit if such descent to be dressed in the armor of Mordor?”

I sigh. “This is but a disguise,” I say, trying to sound confident. “I was trying to spy and infiltrate their ranks, before my own kind kidnapped me.” The king furrows his brow. Should I have said that less irritably? 

Suddenly, I notice a dark figure creep in the back. It’s the man who tried to help me before, on the battlefield!

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Maerwynn:

"He's lying." I say abruptly. Everyone looks at me and I take a deep breath. "What did you say?" The king asked. I took another deep breath. "I thought he was on our side before so I helped him out at first. Right after, he ran over and stabbed one of our men in the shoulder." I say almost in one breath. The king glared at the Hobbit then looked back to me. "What did you say your name was?" He asked. "Maerwynn, daughter of Halwynn." He nodded majestically. "Thank you for your service." He said then looked back at Din. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Asuming the figure is Eadred.... If not, just disregard.

Eadred:

It would have been so easy to dispose of this.....false king. But, the timing was not right. 

Noticing the Hobbit's gaze fall upon my location, I make a motion for him to keep quiet and to continue his story.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , 2 , , 4