Are you a fanatic about LOTR like me? (BTW I LOVE Lord of the Rings)

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Branch: Ekaterina

What are you confused about?

BTW I like the color you're using, now. : )

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Thanks. Something's wrong with my computer and the purple comes out pink so I switched. Who's the little Rohirrim boy? And who went with Orion? And who exactly is Orion (sorry I just forgot...) Also is anyone else dark?

• Posted at:

Bracha

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

Broken legs but I chase perfection

These walls are my blank expression

My mind is a home I'm trapped in

And it's lonely inside this mansion

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

The little Rohirrim boy is Hereric, I just thought to an 18 year old a 13 year old would look small. Me (Faramir) and Reese (Rosie) went with Orion on his dragon, Nicholas and now we are at the battle. Orion is Leo's OC he is an elf he talked to Caléar right after the announcement came then he left to warn the north farthing (hobbtion and the sounding area) 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Thanks. That cleared it all  up.

Calèar

I wake up and pad out of my room. My breath stops when I see what's outside. The sunset paints the skies over Middle Earth a beautiful rainbow of orange and light pink. Its actual beauty can't compare to Valinor, not even close. But it's new, and it's fresh, and I've truly never seen anything like it. "A! Elbereth, Gilthoniel!" I exclaim. The wind blows coolly on my face as we draw closer to shore. My heart thumps wildly in my chest as the gangplank is lowered. Something big is about to happen. Something orchestrated before time. Something bigger than us all is coming to be. I can't explain it, but I just know. Nothing will ever be the same again. 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

I'll post a POV soon!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

ghostmorning7

I"M SORRY I'M SORRY I KNOW I'M LIKE A MONTH LATE TO THE PARTY! I've just been busy mainting that good old A in math XD And being a freshman in a sophmore class sucks.

If you haven't kicked me, can I still POV?

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at:

░▒▓█ ÃℕⒹ尺A dεⒽᶤrє █▓▒░                       

Wₑ'ᵣₑₐₗₗₘₐd ₑᵣ

≋(≋c≋.≋ ≋2≋0≋1≋3≋)≋

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Andrea of course you can still PoV! I know school can sometimes be difficult so it's ok.

I don't quite know what to post at this moment so I'll post something later.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

proudcat90

Wait... I'm a year younger than everyone else inmy class. Does that mean I'm doomed to the same fate? You can still POV I guess, because the elves didn't really do anything yet...

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

(JusT IgnOre Me)

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

poke

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Primrose:

Following Faramir's lead, I let out a cry of sorts and charged into the fray.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

proudcat90

Din

"Just helping an ally... You are an ally, aren't you?" she replies. I have no idea what to say to this, but luckily a sword comes barreling to the girl's head and she gets busy defending herself. I gotta admit, she has pretty good moves. And she's defeating that goblin like it's nothing, which is a problem. But I just can't get up right now. Five more minutes.... I know that now's the perfect chance for a quick getaway, but something makes me stay.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

(JusT IgnOre Me)

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

ghostmorning7

@Cye I just saw your siggy, oh my gosh I love that quote XDDDDD

Aeslin POV:

(is at the moment doing nothing and has no idea what's going on)

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at:

░▒▓█ ÃℕⒹ尺A dεⒽᶤrє █▓▒░                       

Wₑ'ᵣₑₐₗₗₘₐd ₑᵣ

≋(≋c≋.≋ ≋2≋0≋1≋3≋)≋

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

My post didn't go through :'( 

@Andrea Yes! Finally someone noticed! It's like my favorite quote from Bilbo!

Maerwynn:

I fought off the goblin then turned, expecting to see the boy gone, but he wasn't so I walked to him and offered my hand. "You don't look like any man I've ever seen before...what are you?" I realized that might seem a littlest insensitive and I winced. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion:

I see a sword go near Primrose's head so I throw my sword at the guy and it misses but it hit the ground beside him so I ran up to him and said "THIS IS SPARTA!!! NOW GOODBYE!" Then I Spartan kick him down a bottomless hole that just appeared in the ground then closed "Huh, there is a bottomless hole every time says THIS IS SPARTA! And Primrose watch your head!" As I throw my sword spinning at a huge guy

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

proudcat90

Calèar

As we start walking off the ship, I just realized that I have no idea if Aeslin joined the war and is on my ship and if she's disguised or not. So no POV for Calèar :(

Din

The girl who saved me from death walks up and offers her hand. I heave myself up, grateful that I'm not as, um, amply stomached as my father. 

"You don't look like any man I've ever seen before...what are you?" she asks. That's a bit rude, but I don't really care. She did just save me after all. Even though she's from the other side. I dust myself off and answer. "I'm a hobbit. How about you?" I ask, to stall for time. 

"Why exactly are we having this nice chat in the middle of the battlefield?" she muses.

"Good point! I should go," I say and run away. A man is charging towards a small orc and I charge towards him, about to sink my knife into his shoulder. 

"NOOOO!!!!" I hear someone shout. It sounds... It sounds like the girl. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

(JusT IgnOre Me)

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

ghostmorning7

Bracha y u guilt trip me.

SO.

War? Sure. okay.

On ship? I guess go right ahead. 

Disguised? Er no? Yes? You decide? I've no patience to read old POVs right now. So. 

Be a dear and help your MB granny out? XD :P

~ Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at:

░▒▓█ ÃℕⒹ尺A dεⒽᶤrє █▓▒░                       

Wₑ'ᵣₑₐₗₗₘₐd ₑᵣ

≋(≋c≋.≋ ≋2≋0≋1≋3≋)≋

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion:

I hear a girl shout "NOOOO!!!!" And I see where she is looking and see a hobbit sink his knife into a guy's shoulder so I call Nicholas and have him follow me and then I shoot the guy in the hand holding the knife with several arrows then I hold on to Nicholas front legs and fall on the guy then I hit him in the head with the hilt of my sword and ask Nicholas to grab him and the guy who has a knife in his shoulder then I tell him "This might hurt." Then I yank the knife out just as Nicholas airlifts him out to a healer I guess so I tell the girl "They'll be fine. The dragon's friendly and intelligent." And I climb on Nicholas as he gets back and keep shooting arrows at enemies.

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Sorry Andrea I didn't meant to make you feel guilty... Leo I don't recall anyone in the book having powers, was that a thing?

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

ambersnow38

Primrose:

Hearing Orion's warning, I duck down just as the spinning sword buries itself in the person behind me.

Next thing I knew, someone screamed "No". Rye and Nicholas had taken off. Faramir was nowhere to be seen. And, standing in front of me, was a massive orc.

Well, I think readying my daggers, this should be fun.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ghostmorning7

I mean, arguably he could be blessed or something and have an affinity/gift for the air so that it helps him when he needs it most or something? It's not in the books but we can explain it I guess?

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at:

░▒▓█ ÃℕⒹ尺A dεⒽᶤrє █▓▒░                       

Wₑ'ᵣₑₐₗₗₘₐd ₑᵣ

≋(≋c≋.≋ ≋2≋0≋1≋3≋)≋

Front sm

proudcat90

Yeah, that could work. Or if Manwè likes him very much.Oh and btw I just mostly mastered Sindarin pronouns, YAAAYYY!!! And I just realized that Elvin men also have long hair so she doesn't need to disguise it... Dang.

Calèar

We're all off the ship now, congregating on shore. I honestly have no idea what we're doing next or how to fight. This could be a problem. I sigh. I guess my friends are right, I really don't look before I leap. So I'm standing here scratching my head when suddenly I see a helmet with a very girlish face peeking out. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion and walk up to her.

"Excuse me," I say, remembering to use my manly voice.

"Yes?"

"Man i eneth lin?" I ask, for lack of anything better to say. 

"It's Aeslin. And there's no need to use the formal." She seems nice enough.

"So... I don't mean to be rude, but.. they just let you come to war?" Maybe I don't need to be disguised after all.

"Yeah. It's the Fourth Age here, girl."

"Oh. In that case," I say, discarding the phony voice, "I'm Calear, nice to meet you."

P.S. I sorta gave a personality to Aeslin... did I get it right?

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

(JusT IgnOre Me)

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

crimsonghost205

He has a magic weapon not powers

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

And there could have been an earthquake like A wizard could have used an earthquake spell

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Sorry guys I've been meaning to post but it kept not going through. 

Maerwynn:

I was stunned at what just happened and stood emotionless. My mind was processing and I didn't notice the Uruk-hai charging at me until it was right on top of me. I reached for my hilt of my sword, knowing it was too late. My life flashed before my eyes...or was it Hereric?

Hereric:

Right as I help the young prince I look around and see a very familiar shape standing in the middle of the battle. I see an Uruk-hai charge for her. I grab my sword and started running toward her. Why wasn't she moving? I thought. She reaches for her sword but I know it's too late. I jump in front of her and block the attack. Me and the Uruk-hai have a tiny battle me coming out victorious. I turn and see Maerwynn fighting a goblin. She easily kills it then turns to me. I frown and walk to her. She lowers her head and scruntches her eyes shut like I'm going to hurt her. I know I should at least yell at her but before I know it I'm hugging her. "You are in so much trouble." I say. "Hey, I think you should be a little happy. I did save your life earlier." "I knew that was you." I say but before she can answer I see a orc heading toward us. I push her behind me and hold my sword tightly. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Poke!

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I don't really know what to do now... Where exactly is this going? Like who has the ring exactly?

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

It's a mystery...you'll have to figure out. I think we should make the good people almost loose and have to fall back into Minus Tirith. We should also capture a bad person so we can interrogate them on who and where the person with a ring is. And it would be also nice if one of you guys with just one character would make another bad person so that Bracha isn't alone. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ghostmorning7

Bracha: yeeeesss is fine XD Imma be le sassy MB aunt :P (I grant chu the use of grandma lol as I said rather memorably a few years ago, I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE OLD!)

And idk what's happening, I'm waiting on you guys to reveal that secret to me XD

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at:

░▒▓█ ÃℕⒹ尺A dεⒽᶤrє █▓▒░                       

Wₑ'ᵣₑₐₗₗₘₐd ₑᵣ

≋(≋c≋.≋ ≋2≋0≋1≋3≋)≋

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion:

I kick enemies into patches of ice where I shot and the ice comes up like spears and I grab one of these spears and throw it at a big Orc Primrose is fighting and hope it hits the Orc and I climb Nicholas, jump into a huge group of enemies sword first which freezes them in place and spin in place, sword held out at neck level and on the neck of everyone shatters I send Nicholas to swallow them and spit them out as deadly icicles

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hmm......Guess I could make a bad dude/dudette.

I shall post a POV soon.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Name: Eadred (Ee-dread) Whitlock

Dark or Light?: Dark

Race: Human

Appearance: He is of average height and has a slim, but fit, build. His eyes are a dark gray, as is his hair. His skin is pale and he has a tendency to look very sleep deprived.

Personality: Quiet, observant, determined, devoted. He's not the easiest person to get to know and is a firm believer in actions speak louder than words.

Crush/Ship:N/A

Weapons: Magic (Can magic be considered a weapon?), and his staff.

Armor: No armor (Unless in battle)

Pet: Uh.....That'll come later on.

Backstory: Not much is known about Eadred's past. But those around him know that he has served the Dark Lord for many, many years.

Other: Is a wizard (If that is allowed)

Eadred:

Sitting at the small table, I looked into the Palantir and watched the battle unfold.

It was amazing, really. Within a short period of time, the "Free Peoples" had managed to bring together a sizable army. There were Elves, Humans and Dwarves. Even a couple of Hobbits.

Surprising. Yet, to be expected.

The Uruk-hai were successful in cutting down the enemies numbers. But not by much. A fact that would not please my Lord.

So, let's give them a little help, I think, picking up my staff and tapping it on the ground.

Let's see how they fare against the wraiths.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Hey guys, sorry I've been really busy today and probably will be busy tomorrow to so I'll have to PoV sometime maybe Friday if I can't tomorrow. Sorry again. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

butterflyamber887

My POV didn't go through... Now Phil decides we have to say "kilt" instead of the real thing?

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion:

I see wraiths coming so I yell "THIS! IS! SPARTA!!!" And charge at the wraiths on Nicholas then I jump off into a group and freeze them and slice and dice and slice some more.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Leo Nice PoV's! : )

@Bracha Oooo!!! Din and Faramir should meet in the battle and have an epic showdown...but not to hurting to either.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

proudcat90

Okay. I really cannot redo a POV right now... but I must! I'm just gonna summarize what I did last time. (Fun fact: Din means them in Sindarin.)

Din

I run up to the dude who got some arrows in my hand. I wait until the right moment when his dragon's tail is up and scout for- yes! There it is! A few loose scales, right in the middle. It's a huge risk. But I jump forward and stick my dagger in, then jump away as the scales fall. The dragon rears up, nearly throwing its rider off. Suddenly I feel a cold wind and a surge of strength.  I look up, and there are the wringwraiths! "Praise Sauron," I mutter. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

(JusT IgnOre Me)

-Lemony Snicket

1 , , 3