Are you a fanatic about LOTR like me? (BTW I LOVE Lord of the Rings)

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Branch: Ekaterina

Yeah sure I'll be the shadow man but I'm not quite accustomed to being the evil guy yet

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Faramir:

I look at Rosie and smile gently. I'm about to say something when I hear an arrow whistle. I pushed back Rosie with one arm so it won't hit her than pear at the arrow curiously. "What's that?" I asked, pointing to the note.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Zill post POV qs soon qs ,y keyboqrd stqrts behqving:

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oof it was on French... So now I can POV.

Calèar

"Now we should get to the troops."  she says. "You stay with me the whole time...ok?" I nod and follow her out. We walk to the port where all the soldiers are waiting. I self-consciously tug on the visor of my helmet, hoping nobody realizes that I'm a girl. I think of the poem about Gil-galad that I like to play on my harp. His shining helm afar was seen... Maybe I'll do some heroic deed and people will write about me. But even if they don't, I'll be satisfied with the knowledge that I helped my country. I can't understand how anyone could expect me to sit home and worry while my father fights. I feel a shiver of excitement as the line snakes forward. I've never been out of the Undying Lands before! The sheaps gleam in the sun and everything seems so beautiful, so tranquil. For a moment, I almost forget about the threat hanging over our heads. But as my gaze lands on the mountain where Melkor's stronghold stood so many ages ago, a shiver crawls down my back. This is serious. And any elf would know that Calèar is a girl's name and I haven't thought of an alternate one yet... Oops?

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Primrose:

Picking up the note, I mutter, "Well, I'm no expert but it looks like an arrow with a note."

"We both know that," Faramir replied, grinning. "But what does it say?"

"Don't know. Maybe it's someone's idea of a joke. Or a secret admirer."

Smiling at the thought, I opened the note and began to read. But, as I continued to read the message, I could feel the grin slip away and be replaced with a slight frown.

"What?" he asked, sounding concerned.

"Someone's been eavesdropping. And they want to meet over there," I reply, pointing in the direction of the icy buildings.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Din

We ride through the night. By now, I'm so exhausted, I can hardly tell where we're going. The familiar feeling of depression settles in. I try to push it away, but then give up. What's the point? Happiness never got anyone anywhere. Not on my side of things, at least. I need this inner darkness. It propels me forward in battles, it's the difference between everyone else and those a cut above. We're getting closer now. I see the black silhouette of the towers of Mordor against the rising sun. I feel an ache in my chest looking at that. My subconscious has connected it with a memory that I can't pull out. I think of Dad, always pressuring me to be better. I remember just wanting to be like the other little hobbit boys and girls playing in the sunshine. But I was always being pressured to act older. Your a Took, don't forget. And suddenly, there are hot tears sliding down my face.
  • Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Aw, poor Din. : (

Thalia:

As the line begins to move forward I make sure Caléar is beside me and I see a queer look on her face (they use the word "queer" in the book a lot so I wanted to sneak it in there some where) "What is it?" I ask. 

(my color won't change neither will the size so sorry)

Faramir:

"Then what are we waiting for?" I ask. 

Maerwynn:

As we rode I could finally see the tips of Minus Tirith and right as we climbed over the hill we heard a loud yell and looked into the valley. There was a group of glinting Gondorian shoulders and then dark and evil (dark side) I took a deep breath as everyone gasped. The troops of Gondor surged forward. For some reason we had stopped and weren't going forward. Instead we watched as the armies clashed together. What are we doing just sitting here!? I thouht brutily. Then all of a sudden a clear voice that was very familiar spoke of above the whispers. "Well...what are we standing here for? Let's go!" It was Hereric. Everyone yelled in response and we rode our horsesdiwn the hill toward the battle. As we rode i saw a small glint of armor emerging from the trees (the elves).

Darian: (I think that's his name...)

I am lining up the troops outside of Minus Tirith with my father then when it looks almost like a real army my dad makes me line up and then he gives a speech (I'm not good at making speeches and Aragorn is so I'd feel bad making him look bad so just pretend it was really good like the one he does in The Return of the King) His voice was calm and smooth and lifted over the whole army and I'm pretty sure each of us could hear him clearly even with the noise the opposing side was making that was marching at a quick pace. When my father ended we all made a loud "Horah!" And then charged at the orcs and goblins and Uruk-hais. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion: 

I see them get near so I jump down and meet them and say "Hi I'm Orion. Call me Rye. Heard you wanted to go as well. I've got that big dragon over their on top of the building.*Jumps down and rolls over so I scratch it's belly* This is Nicholas or Nick, He's friendly."

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Primrose:

"It's good to meet you Rye," I say, not entirely sure what to think about the dragon. "My name's Primrose. And this is my cousin," I add, turning towards Faramir.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Faramir:

I smile and nod half wishing the dragon wasn't there...it was making me feel anxious. "I'm Faramir." I said after Rosie pointed to me. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Calèar

I turn to Thalia with a worried look on my face. "What am I going to tell them as my name?" I am not very creative, unlike most elves. Nobody has ever made fun of me for it, but I am still a bit ashamed of it. Thalia tells me to use Siron. Glad that's out of the way... 

It's our turn to board now, and the shipwright only gives me a slight squint before waving me on. As I'm staring out onto my homeland, it hits me. This is really happening. I may never return. And although it scares me, I will not turn back. I will fight with no regrets. This is what my whole life has been building up to; I can feel it in my bones. Then suddenly, I spy a familiar face. My father! He's on the same ship as me! I quickly turn and get lost in the crowd, squeezing my way to the other end. And then I catch a glimpse of my mother's tearstreaked face. She's shouting something to my father.

"It's Calèar! She's gone!" she screams. 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Thalia:

I hear someone yell Caléar. I look Tommy right to make sure she's there and realize she left. I weave through the group trying to find her. "C-Siron!?" I say looking around. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Not sure if Leo wanted to go next or.....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

You could probably go next if you liked. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion:

"Hey Faramir, I only want to come because of the magical loot I can get and this bow that can transform into a sword and reverse is a good example of one, made from an ice dragon, this armor is made from ice dragon as well. Nicholas, Breath on me." I put down my face plate and the dragon breathes on me but I feel fine and a bit cozy in fact "See I'm fine, now stop breathing on me it smells like frozen fish."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

proudcat90

I'll post a POV later if possible. Is anyone else on the dark side tho?

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I post a really long detailed POV and it didn’t go through:(

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

proudcat90

Din

We're here. We're fighting. What for? I don't know. Sauron will give us power. Power. What does that mean? The same power that he gives the orcs? Maybe he'll give us some real power. And then what? I'll get what I never had. No pressure to be like anyone else, I'll be telling others how to be like me. I'll show my father how much I can be. You think he'll be proud of his big bad wolf boy? A voice in my head tells me, like so many times before. I know the answer and I know it well. I know it despite trying so hard to push it away, despite reasoning with myself till I scream in frustration, asking why my mind just won't leave me alone, why I always gotta fight. 

No. No, he won't be proud. He'll be saddened. His wrinkles will get deeper and he'll shrink, the work of the Ents won't show anymore. And he'll be crushed, but that's what I want. I'll never get his pride, he can't accept me, my dad always has to be right. But he'll get a taste of my childhood, of how it still is. He'll feel like a worthless bug. He'll be sorry and it will be to late. 

A screaiming man charges at me, and I swipe his head off. Not thinking about the memories he'll never recall, the ones that will be made without him, the tears that will water his grave, the children who will scream when they hear that Daddy's not coming home. I'M NOT THINKING ABOUT IT!!! Blod spurts around me, the air is thick with the stench, screams fill my ears, but it doesn't affect me, and I wonder if that's normal. 

But these people have kilt too. What's the difference between me and them? Between Sauron and whoever's leading them? They both want power. They both want to win. Neither wants to be forced onto a tiny stretch of land in the East, ruined and dusty and ugly. But only my side is. They get the whole rest of the world. They get Gondor and Rohan and Valinor. Why? How is that fair? I think as I dodge a blow. 

That doesn't matter, though. Right now we're in war. I gotta stop being so introspective, as my friends always tell me. Eat, grow strong, fight. That's all there is to life.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

ambersnow38

Ahhhhh!!! Din is hurting my heart so much!!

Primrose:

To be honest, the elf's statement was somewhat shocking. Yet, at the same time, it really wasn't. Some people fight for power . Others fight for the people they love. Some fight because they feel in their hearts that's what they must do. And, I suppose in this guy's case, he wanted to go for treasure.

After Rye finishes speaking, I look to Faramir, who has a look I can't quite read.

"Faramir? Are you okay?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Faramir:

"I'm fine...can you take me...is with you...to fight?" I ask Rye.

I don't really know what to say other than that...Din is making me super sad so my mind kind of shut off after reading it...

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

proudcat90

Sorry... I'll POV Calèar tomorrow.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey, you need to post a pov on my rp as soon as possible!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

butterflyamber887

xD I just checked it today!

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion:

"Sure, we can go anytime, now if you want but I advise you arm up. With heavy weaponry and man you should see Nicholas in his battle armor, it looks so ridiculous."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Faramir:

I laugh picturing the Dragon in armor then I turn to Rosie. "Does your dad still have his old armor?" I ask. She nods. "Go get it and meet me at my home. I said. We both race off and I skid into my house. The door was already open somehow. I called out to make sure no one was home then ran to my dad's room. I opened his chest and took out the armor Faramir gave to Pippin. I slipped it on and it fit snuggly. I grabbed my father's cloke then, grabbing a sword and walking stick, I ran to the foyer to wait for Rosie. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

hey you need to pov of my rise of shadows rp as soon as possible crimson ghost.

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Calèar

I turn away, not wanting to see my mother's fear. She probably thinks the enemy took me. I lift my chin and take a deep breath. I look up at the night sky, looking for one special star. Not that many people are above deck, and after a quick glance around, I pull my helmet off. I let my hair blow in the wind and peer off to the coast. Well, I can't see it yet. If Numenor was still around, would we have passed it yet? I've never been to these lands and I can't wait to get there. I wonder how most dwarves look. Besides Gimli, I haven't seen any. 

I hear footsteps and quickly put my helmet back on.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

ambersnow38

Primrose:

Barreling through the front door, I ran straight to my brother's room. After borrowing a shirt and some pants, I went to my room and grabbed my daggers. Then, I headed to the chest where Da kept his old armor.

With some slight adjustments, I managed to put it on pretty quickly. The helm, on the other hand, was a different story. It was, to say the least, was a bit too big.

Errr.... I should be fine, I think, grabbing Da's old coat and hurrying out the door. Just need to watch my head.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

butterflyamber887

BUmp

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Faramir:

I look out the door and see Rosie coming up the road to my hole in the ground. I snuck out as she came up. "You ready?" I ask. 

Thalia:

I look around and realize Caléar must be under deck. I run down the stairs skipping the last three and land on the deck. I see her as she slips on her helmet. "You ok? Why did you hide?" I ask. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Primrose:

"Yes," I reply, feeling a mixture of nervousness and excitement. "Ready when you are."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Faramir:

I smile. It's weird to see Rosie like this and I'm teribly afraid for her but I know she will do well, and I will do anything to make sure she comes back to the Shire. Even if it means I die. "Well then lets go." We run back to Orion. (I'm sorry, was that your name?) 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Not sure what's up with the war so I'll POV Din later.

Calèar

Thalia comes down the steps and walks up to me.

"Why are you hiding?" she asks.

"My father's also on this ship... I didn't think about that. I'll have to avoid him the whole ride, and once we reach Middle Earth." Thalia nods. Right now is about the time that the light of the Two Trees mingles and in my opion, is at its most beautiful. I sigh. This is the first day in my whole life that I won't get to watch it. There's a first time for everything, and this year seems to be full of them. 

"I wish we could see the trees," says Thalia. I nod.

"I was just thinking about that... Do you think we'll be able to win this war? Do you think they'll be okay until we get there?"

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Yup

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Thalia:

"I believe we will very strongly...and as far as the other question...I can only hope so." 

I know this isn't a lot but I'm not very good at the sentimental stuff...you know what I mean?

Maerwynn:

I was riding down the hill when Faramir signaled for the archers to wait, and fall back, letting the others go ahead, and shoot. We all pulled some arrows and shot them. It hit the opposing army and a few fell down. We began to trot forward again and I kept my eyes on Hereric's glinting armor and I began to follow him. We were gaining ground because our force was stopped by a separate part of the army that broke off to fight us. We were coming up quick and I watched Hereric intently, pulling an arrow from my quiver. I felt the feathers brush my fingers and a feeling of joy struck my heart and pierced my fear. I still had my eyes on Hereric and he was getting closer. I pulled the arrow as he struck down an orc with his sword. I looked away and strung the arrow and pulled it back letting my horse go on straight. I aimed and fired and a goblin went down. I pulled an arrow out as I looked back at the spot where Hereric last was. He had pushed forward a bit and I was only a few feet from him. I heard a roar and an orc lashed out at me. I grabbed my sword quickly and there was a loud clang as it struck his. I pushed it off and cut him down. I looked over just in time to see Hereric knocked down off his horse. "Ric!" I yelled. I pulled my horse up and veered toward him. His horse was rearing up and Hereric was laying in the ground reaching for his sword. The Uruk-hai raised it's sword with both hands and I launched myself off my horse, forgetting my sword. I pushed the Uruk-hai down and fell on top of them. He growled and grabbed me and thrust me off. I hit the ground and my head smacked against a rock. My helmet clanged and it rattled my brain. My vision blurred and all I could see was a sword crashing to my throat. I lifted my arms and it clanged against my armor. It bounced off and I jumped up right as the Uruk-hai swung at my head again. I was about to block again right as a sword clanged in front of my face and Hereric pushed me out of the way. I saw my horse and whistled. He looked up and ran to me. I grabbed my sword about to run at the Uruk-hai when I saw a small figure fighting among the hoards. I didn't exactly realize who he was fighting against at the time but it caught my attention. Before I could act on it I turned and saw Hereric struggling against the Uruk-hai. I re-sheathed my sword and grabbed an arrow. I shot the Uruk-hai down then turned to the small-ish figure. He was turned and a sword was heading toward the back of his head. Before I saw what was in the other side of the sword a weird urge came to me and I jumped at the small man. I pushed him over out of the way of the sword. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

butterflyamber887

That's okay, we each have our strenghts. You're actually very good at the battle stuff. That small-ish man is supposed to be Din, right?

Din

That strange spell has passed over me and now I am living in the battle. It feels awesome to be in the throe of things! Not like my father, hiding in the background with some weird tree dudes. I'm turning and leaping and stabbing and it is amazing! I smile as one of the orcs takes down a guy. I watch them fight and then quickly turn as I sense someone run up behind me. Suddenly there's a sword in my face. Aaaaahhhh!!! The cold steel grazes my nose and all of a sudden a bundle of force knocks into me and I'm pushed out of the way. I sit up and shake my head. I must be dreaming. It's a girl from Rohan! Why would she save me?

"Why- why did you do that?" I ask incredulously.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion:

As I fly down on my dragon I shout "The cavalry has arrived!" Then Nicholas fires a cannon filled with ice which he makes at a large group of enemies then I jump down and draw my sword then I use the magic of my sword which involves me launching my sword into the ground and ice coming from the point put my sword in the ground effectively trapping them then I whirl around into the group I trapped relieving them off their heads "THIS IS- hey what place is this guys ah whatever-SOMEWHERE!"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

So, I'm gonna guess we went with Orion.....? If not then disregard this please!

Primrose:

War is messy. That much Father, Uncle and a few others had made clear as they told stories of their adventures beyond the Shire. But I don't believe anything they said could have prepared us for this...

There were some - no - many that laid lifeless on the ground. Many, many more were engaged in some kind of combat. Horses ran frantically throughout the area. Metal continuously clanged against metal. And there was an awful cry that came from the two opposing forces.

"F-farimir," I half shouted over the noise. "What do we do?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

technically this is Gondor but you could just say Middle Earth XD but that wouldn't sound as good as "THIS IS SPARTA!" Is that how you spell it?

Maerwynn:

"Just helping an ally...you are an ally, aren't you?" I ask finally noticing the way he looked a little dark and some of his armor. A sword came barreling towards my head and I blocked it with both my hands on my sword and kicked the person's stomach. The goblin stumbled back which gave me enough time to pull an arrow and shoot it right through the head. 

(sorry my color and size is messing up) 

Hereric:

I spun as the arrow hit the orc that knocked me off my horse. I spun to see my "savior", I didn't quite get a good look, but they were already gone. The shape somehow looked familiar. I heard a bow his and ducked as an arrow whizzed past my head. I looked and saw a big ugly Uruk-hai standing on a giant rock staring at me. He had a bow and arrow in his hand. Crap. He began to walk to me. He took another arrow and strung it. I clasped my sword, ready to deflect any arrows. He took aim and shot. Before I could swing my sword there was a flash of brown jumping over my head then a clang. I looked closely and saw the prince of Gondor gaining closely into the Uruk-hai. Another sword came to my head and unblocked it and struck the owner then followed the prince. 

Eldarion: 

I was fighting among the ranks when I saw a small Rohirrim boy about to swing his sword to block and arrow headed to his heart. I immediately ran and jumped off a small rock, scaling his head. I landed and blocked the arrow with my shield. "Stay back." I said to the boy but I doubt that he heard that because as soon as I got to the Uruk-hai and began to fight he came and helped me. (I know it's not much description, sorry) 

Faramir:

I grab Rosie's hand and jump off of the (are we riding on Nicholas?) we land and I raid a battle cry and begin to fight. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I'm confused.

• Posted at:

Bracha

, 2 , , 4