Are you a fanatic about LOTR like me? (BTW I LOVE Lord of the Rings)

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Branch: Ekaterina

So this is what this will be about: Some rumors have been going around Middle Earth that a new ring has been created. Close to the last but more powerful and dark. No one knows who created it, how they created it, or how to destroy it, but you know you want to help. Trouble has been brewing, once again, in Mordor, and someone, no one knows who, has sent out troops of orcs, Uruk-hai, goblins (and any other dark force of men or others). They have been marching toward the places of Middle Earth including the small and large. Will, you be able to help? This takes place a few years (a lot) after the major characters left to the Grey Havens. Aragorn is still the king of Gondor, and Arwen has taken the role of queen of Rohan and married Faramir who became king. I will list the spots right after the rules. 

Rules:

You can have 5 characters (may change later)

You are aloud to save characters but saves only last up to 3 days.

You can also be on the Dark Side if you wish. 

Please be fair, and nice to other role players. 

You are aloud to ship/crush but only if you ask the person first.

If you read this far please put LOTR in your PoV color in other.

And of course Have fun! ; )

Spots:

Aragorn's Heirs:(in order of age)

Oldest son: (saved) - me

Oldest daughter: Open

Second daughter: Open 

Second son: Open 

Dark Side:

Lord: Open

Followers: (unlimited) Open

Major Characters Children:

Sam Wise Gamgee: 

Daughter: Open

Son: Open

Merry Brandybuck:

Pippin (I think Peregine?) Took:

Son: (saved) - me

Gimly (did I spell that right?)

Legolas:

Citizens of the other lands: 

Unlimited: Open (3 saved) - me 

I think that's it if I messed any of it you can inform me. I wasn't really planning to do the whole children thing but I thought some people would ask so I did it : ). Here are the forms for you guys to fill out if you would like to join. 

Character Form:

Name: 

Dark or Light?:

Race:

Appearance: (please make it semi-descriptive)

Personality:

Crush/Ship:(optional)

Weapons:(optional)

Armor:(optional)

Pet:(optional)

Backstory:(optional but highly recommended)

Other:

I think that's all if I missed anything please tell me. I will make my forms later. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Form 1:

Name: Eldarion (Darion)

Dark or Light?: Light

Race: Dunedine (did I spell that right?)/ Elvish

Appearance: He is tall and and well built. He has blue eyes Luke Aragorn and dark brown hair. He keeps it cut unlike Aragorn, though. He normally wears blue and dark green with the white tree on it. With boots and (the kind of pants they wear in the movies)

Personality: He is kind, loyal, and helpful. He is very brave and protective of his younger siblings. He is also a really good swordsman and knows how to use a bow but is not the best at it.

Crush/Ship: Not yet, maybe when other people join. He is also open. Please ship him!

Weapons: A large sword, and a shield. He also has various knives in his boots and other pieces of clothing.

Armor: Whatever is available at the time. He makes sure everyone else has everything they need before he gets ready.

Pet: ...maybe a horse later.

Backstory: Will be shown in rp.

Other: the eldest son of Aragorn LOTR

Form 2:

Name: Faramir Took

Race: Hobbit

Appearance: He is small with brown-ish blond curly hair. And slightly pointed ears. He has big, rough, hairy feet, and green eyes. He wears normal Hobbit clothes in colors such as green orange and brown. He wears a cloke his father gave him. (The one from Lothlorien)

Personality: He is curious, funny, and sarcastic. He is also quite clumsy. When he was young he liked to pretend that he was going on adventures.

Crush/Ship: None yet, maybe when people start joining. But he is open, please ship him!

Weapons: He carries a small dagger. And a sword (only on extreme cases does he bring the sword) He also has quite a few rocks to throw.

Armor: Hobbits don't really have armor because they are small and can be easily missed or can move out of the way quickly.

Pet: Not yet maybe later

Backstory: Will be shown in the rp.

Other: He is the son of Pippin. LOTR.

Form 3:

Name: Maerwynn 

Race: Rohirrim (for those who don't understand that means she's from Rohan)

Appearance: She has light brown hair and green eyes. Because she is a female in Middle Earth she would be forced to wear a dress, but her adoptive father doesn't make her so she normally wears what the guys wear. She likes to wear blues and greens and blacks. She also wears brown skin-tight leather boots.  

Personality: She is nice, loyal to a fault. But if you make her mad you will see her full force which can be very frightening. She is also good with mostly any weapon you hand her, specifically a bow and arrow. She is also really mischevious and gets into a lot of trouble with her best friend. 

Crush/Ship: None yet, but she is open. Please ship her!

Weapons: She has her own homemade bow. With a full quiver of arrows. She also has her very own sword and a sheath with it. She also has knives in both her boots concealed in sheaths so they won't cur her. 

Armor: Whatever comes to her at the time. 

Pet: A horse named, Thedlef he is very dear to her and trained well. He was given to her when she was 3. He was only a colt. 

Backstory: Maerwynn's mother died giving birth to her and her father was killed by an uruk-hai when she was 2. After that the master bows man took her in and taught her everything she knows. 

Other: Her best friend is a boy named, Hereric, they are only really good friends nothing more. They were also born at that same time. Hereric's mother survived but the same thing happened to his dad as Maerwynn's dad. LOTR

Form 4:

Name: Hereric (Ric)

Dark or Light?: Light

Race: Rohirrim

Appearance: He has blond hair and blue eyes. He wears black skin-tight leather boots. He likes wearing dark red, and black. 

Personality: He is brave, loyal, mischevious, kind, and sarcastic. He is the one who mostly gets himself and Maerwynn in trouble. He is also very creative and imaginative. Which is slightly bad because it helps him lie to get out of trouble. He is also really good at using a sword.

Crush/Ship: None yet but he is open. Please ship him!

Weapons: He has a sword. A lot of knives and daggers hidden here and there. 

Armor: What ever is there at the time. 

Pet: A male horse named, Merchelm. 

Backstory: Will be explained in rp. 

Other: Maerwynn's best friend. LOTR. 

Form 5:

Name: Thalia

Dark or Light?: Light

Race: Elf, specifically from Mirkwood. 

Appearance: She has long dark brown hair pulled back in braids. She has lime green eyes, She wears green skin-tight pants and a darker green jacket thing that flows back. Her clothes have twisting leaf designs on them. She has pointed ears...duh. 

Personality: She is brave, quiet, loyal, but very nice. 

Crush/Ship: None yet maybe later. 

Weapons: She has a long bow with intricate designs of leaves on it. She also has kind of a type of machete connected to her back. 

Armor: Whatever is there at the time. 

Pet: Maybe later in the rp. 

Backstory: Will be revealed in rp. 

Other: LOTR. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

*face palms I meant Éowyn married Faramir and became queen of Rohan not Arwen. Sorry, Arwen married Aragorn XD.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

OH MY GOD I LOVE LOTR SO MUCH I'M SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS!!! Also The Hobbit and The Silmarilion. Can I be Legolas' daughter? I'm scared I won't be able to portray an elf's beauty and intelligence being a mere mortal human, but I"ll try. (Also the spelling of Gimly looks wrong but idk how to spell it.)

Character Form: (I will finish this tomorrow, I have to think)

Name: Calear/Kalear (Shining sea)

Dark or Light?: Hmm. Maybe dark and then becomes light? Not sure, I'll work on it.

Race: Elf

Appearance: (please make it semi-descriptive): 

Personality: Working on it

Crush/Ship:(optional) None as of now, maybe later in RP

Weapons:(optional) Working on it

Armor:(optional)

Pet:(optional) None

Backstory:(optional but highly recommended) Working on it

Other: Working on it

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Okay. Can I also be Pippin's  son?

Name: Paladin III (nickname Din)

Dark of light?: Dark

Appearance: Tall for a hobbit, also thin for a hobbit. Has thick curly black hair, and a healthy ruddy complection. Moss green eyes. Long curly lashes.

Personality: Very intuitive. Always assumes that others have ulterior motives. Very brave and adventurous, but underestimates himself. Feels unloved. Craves attention. Feels inferior to others, feels like he's not good enough and has to live up to his father's heroic expectations.

Crush/Ship: I think later in the RP if he has a crush on s/o from another race OR someone from the "good" guys that would be an interesting plot twist?

Weapons: In POVs

Armor: Stole whatever Pippin had.

Pet: None (too much work for a hobbit...)

Backstory: So you know when Pippin and Merry and co. come back they have to defeat Saruman's henchmen? So naturally the henchmen's kids hate Din and bullied him. He figured, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. He bullied other kids and then the Henchmen's Descendants accepted him, so now he's with them. He questions whether the good guys are all that good. Has a strained relationship with Pippin. Has a lot of self-hate due to too-high expectations. Hardly eats (for a hobbit. So a normal amount of food for us.)

Other:

Name: Calear/Kalear (but may change)

Dark or light?: Light

Race: Elf

Appearance: Tall, long gold blond hair, sparkling blue eyes, pale skin, rosy cheeks, beauty as never seen in our world, I mean she's an elf that should speak for itself!

Personality: Kind, sympathetic, lighthearted and joyful. She prepares for the future? Like she predicts outcomes. She will compromise for peace but stands up for her rights. Loves art and other forms of beauty. Loves nature and the outdoors. She is loyal and works with a team. Not supposed to be in war but won't leave her friends.

Crush/Ship: None yet

Weapons: Sword and bow-and-arrows

Armor: Idk what elves use for armor have to reread LOTR 

Pet: None (or maybe a bird?)

Backstory: Still working on it.

Other: None

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Aarrgghh!!!! Why aren't my post going through!!!!??? 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Okay, spelling is Gimli, Aragorn is not Elvish he's a long-lived man because the sons of Elrond had a choice and his ancestor chose to be man. So maybe Din and the Rohan girl (Maerwyn?) can be a ship? Kalear's backstory will be in POV.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oh shoot... Our posts went through at the same time... But Pippin can have two sons, right? Din's POVs will be LOTR. Kalear will be LOTR.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Yes, you can be their children, and I would say accepted but you forgot something in "Other". Also I don't know what they wear for armor, either. I'm actually 're-reading LOTR for school! I'm so glad you found this, too. It's always a brighter day when you find someone else who likes a fandom that you like as well! 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oh, I just left that other space blank. Cyclonecobra974, check your forms carefully for anything filter-y. Maybe that's what's happening. Or it's just moody, that happens sometimes.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Name:Orion

Dark or Light?:Light

Race:Elvish

Appearance:has gold hair and silver eyes and a gold circle on his right eye

Personality:Happy and caring but is serious when his friends are in danger

Crush/Ship:Maybe later...

Weapons:a magical transforming bow/sword that has magical ice arrows that never run out (he found a dead ice dragon and got the part which breathes mist and frost and found a baby ice dragon (more about that later in pets))

Armor:He made it out of the dead ice dragon's scales and skin (he removed the scales of the dragon and made it's skin into clothing then attached the scales to the sleeve shirt and pants he made out of the skin and made a helmet out of the scale plates

Pet:the baby ice dragon which is now big enough to fly him around

Backstory:will work on it later

Other:LOTR

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Name: Primrose Brandybuck

Appearance: She has bright blue eyes and dark blonde hair. She is small (even for a Hobbit), has slightly pointed ears and has very hairy feet. She wears a typical Hobbit dress and, on occasion, her father's green coat.

Personality: Every now and then, she is prone to being insecure. But, for the most part, she is very extroverted and loves to make people laugh. Though she knows when it's time to be serious.

Crush/Ship: Maybe later 

Weapons: She has a pair of daggers, a few throwing knives and she can also use rocks if necessary.

Armor: None, currently.

Pet: A cat name Brel

Backstory: Will be revealed later in the rp.

Other:LOTR

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

crimsonghost205

I named the dragon Nicholas because my characters dad is Legolas so if I were him I would annoy or amuse him by having a pet with a "lass" at the end of the name as well

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

All accepted! If one more person joins I think we can start! : ) 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Okay. Also, whoever makes Aragorn's son should have their name start with "Ar" becuase it's not just part of the name, it means "High" or some variation.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

ambersnow38

Okie dokie

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

butterflyamber887

May we start?

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Bracha I have one of Aragorn's son...the oldest one in fact and I would have done that but he actually named one of his sons Eldarion (the oldest one) so I went with that. And I'm not good at starting rps but you could start it if you'd like? 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

proudcat90

Aaahh, that makes sense. I will try to start but if it's horrible please don't judge... Ah how do I do this??? Also how do you make an accent over the e? (And in Elvish years, she's 1482 years 0_0 let's stick with our years...)

Calear

Father is in middle of my thirteenth birthday speech. He went all out for this, even speaking in Eldar! Fortunately, we are well off and my parents plan elaborate parties for every occasion. Thank Eru, the speech is over! I appreciate the effort, but right now I just want to be listening to the story of The War Of The Rings. I love hearing about the bravery all our people had, and how so many different races came together to fight evil. Best of all, it's true, and I get to hear from the mouths of the protagonists themselves! My father is good friends with Aragorn, and I love sitting in the light of the two trees and getting lost in his tales. I feel a poke in my ribs. Oh, it's my little sister. I shake myself out of my dreams to see great chaos. What? What's happening to my party? I turn with questioning eyes to my mother. Her brows are furrowed and an incredible sadness fills her eyes. She gestured to an elf standing in the middle of  the courtyard.

"...All elves skilled in matters of war are to follow me..." he's saying.

"Another war... another ring..." I hear myriad guests whisper disbelievingly. 

No. No. It can't be true. We've been living peacefully for ages! This isn't supposed to happen! And on my birthday?! It hasn't really sunk in yet; I'm in shock. Everything seems so surreal. But as I watch the men leaving behind the messenger, it hits me. We're in war. I feel dizzy and black dots swim before my eyes. 

But as I sip a glass of cool water, I make up my mind. I won't let my friends and family leave without me. I won't sit by passively while my people fight for survival.

I am joining the war.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion (Call him Rye)

I whisper to Calear "What is going on? I hear rumors of a new ring when I was roaming around, and now I'm hearing the same thing here." I mumble "Please don't let it be true." Over and over again until I look out the window and mumble "Please don't let it be true."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

proudcat90

If you have time, please do longer and more detailed POVs. But I get it if you can't. Also, please use proper grammar xD

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

ambersnow38

Primrose:

The Shire was, as per the usual, quiet and peaceful. Every now and then, there was a squeal from one of the nearby children. But, other than that, it was relatively quiet. And I couldn't stand it. So, picking up Brel, I left our house and made my way down the road to the Took's burrow.
As it turned out, my uncle was sitting right outside, absent mindedly playing with his pipe and frowning.
Goody!
With a grin, I quietly made my way over to him and then shouted, "UNCLE PIPPIN! How could you be frowning on such a wonderful day?"
He jumped slightly, before turning to see it was me. "Oh, hi Rosie! What brings you here?"
"Well," I replied, taking a seat next to him, "My brother's are off doing their own thing, Da went off to take care of something, Mum's off visiting family and I got bored. And you didn't answer my question."
He sighed and said, "I got in an argument with one of your cousins."
"Oh," I say, suddenly feeling slightly uneasy. "Which one?"
He gave me a look that pretty much said, 'Which one do you think?'
"Oh dear.....Well......I'm sure Din'll come around. He just needs some time. Or something like that....."
"Aye, maybe," he responded, looking out over hills.
I was about to ask him another question, but then I noticed something. It was oddly quiet, here. Which could only mean one of two things.
"Uncle, is Faramir home?"
He shook his head. "He left some time earlier. I think he was heading off explore.... Why?"
"I think I'm going to go find him," I replied, standing up.
"Alright," Uncle said, standing as well. "I suppose I'll -"
A whinny and the sound of thunderous hoofbeats interrupted him. Turning our heads toward the road, we watched as a frantic courier made their way out of the woods and towards the center of town.
"I suppose I'll go see what that's all about."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Sure thanks

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

I make my way out and on to my dragon and rode following a courier to the town center and "parks" his dragon on a rooftop and jumps down into the town center

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Nice POVs!

Paladin III

My friends have told me about the new ring. I was all excited about this second chance for power, about being able to prove that I can do something. So I was in a pretty good mood. When Dad sees how bravely I fight- even if it's against him- maybe then he'll realize. He'll value me. But when I got home, he didn't even greet me. All he did was mutter under his breath, "he's been hanging around those good-for-nothing followers of Saruman..." I didn't wait to hear the rest. I just started screaming at him, voicing my opinions. I told him how there are so many things that he did wrong. How they never gave Sauron a chance. How there's no such thing as good guys and bad guys- it's all how you perceive things. And naturally he will always percieve himself as being rights. So he started yelling back at me about how "my people" are going to be the end of us all. As if we're not from the same race. Right now I'm in my room, staring out the window, waiting for something to happen. Sooner or later, we'll be called to war. Until then, it's wait and think and plan. I'm thinking about how Dad always wants me to be someone I'm not, someone so different. As if just because I'm his son, I shoulf be all "Ernil i pheriannath" and pro-Elves and all. He can't seem to understand that I don't want that. If destiny exists, mine is very different from his. And that's what nobody lets; what nobody wants to happen. 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

crimsonraven439

These are all great PoV's! I'm sorry that I haven't posted yet I was super busy. So I was thinking since Minus Tirith was closest to Mordor that one of the armies will be going there. Aragorn has just sent Eldarion to light the fire signal so they can have some help. Some of the elves should probably go there. All the Rohirrim have heard of the ring and evacuated to Helms Deep but they are sending some troops to Minus Tirith. 

Eldarion:

I ran into the "royal hall" where my dad was putting on his armor. "I lit the signal and we should hopefully soon have some allies." I said. My father turned and smiled at me but I could see a sad glint in his eyes. "You should probably get ready." He said. "Yes, sir. I was just making sure everyone was ready for the battle." He nodded. "I'm sure everyone is. Now, you go along." He said. I bowed quickly to him and before he could protest I ran out of the room to the armory. 

Thalia:

I was at the party when the elves came. Right as they left I turned and saw (...I know it was C something...Calaer?) I saw a determined look in her eyes. She wants to fight... I thought. But she's only what? 13? If I were her age I would want to fight too... I walked to her. "Do you want to fight?" I asked quietly. 

Faramir:

I was wandering in the woods wearing my father's cloke when I looked up and saw a large Dragon fly over my head. No, way! I thought running under it. I hopped over a log here and ducked under a branch there. I ran out and came into the middle of the town where the Dragon was sitting. I looked across and saw Rosie with my dad. I sprinted across the square to them both. "What's happening?"

Hereric:

I grabbed some chainmell and studied the links, thinking about how Maerwynn would kill me when she figured out I was leaving. But the queen ordered all able-bodied men. And I was more than able to fight. I took the chainmell and slid it on. 

Maerwynn: 

I ran to my adoptive father's side. He was ordering his archers into position. "Father!" I yelled, coming to a stop behind him. He turned and smiled at me. "Where is Ric? I've been looking for him everywhere." I said. My father's smile dropped. "He didn't tell you, did he?" He said. "Tell me what?" I said suspiciously. "He was ordered to march to Minus Tirith." He said. "No." I said under my breath. "Queen Eowyn said every able bo-" "No!" I yelled. "He can't leave me!" I said. "Maerwynn." My dad said gently. "Where is he?" I asked. "Maerwynn." He said even more so gently. "Where...is he?" I said again. "In the armory." My dad said sadly. I spun on my heel and ran to the armory. I came in right as he slid on some chainmell. "Let me come with you." I said. I tried not to choke but I still did. "I can't." He said looking up at me sadly. "Your dad would never approve. He wouldn't let you go." He said. "Then we won't tell him." I said hopefully. "I won't let you go." He said. "Why!?" "Because I couldn't protect you there and I couldn't bare to watch you die." He said. I heard the choke in his voice. "But what if I don't die. I know how to fight." I said. He looked at me and smiled weakly. "I don't think any of us will make it." He said. "Then why are you going!?" "Beacuse the queen ordered us too. And we do what she says." "Since when did we ever do what she says?" I said. "Since a new ring was made." He said. "I won't argue anymore. You can't come." He said. I groaned and ran out of the armory. "Maerwynn!" I heard behind me but I kept going. They don't understand! No one does! I thought viciously then stopped. I wiped a tear off my cheek. "Maybe someone does." I said under my breath. And with a quick survey of the map in my head I ran to the throne room. 

I came in and kneeled immediately. "Your majesties." I said in a low voice. I looked up and saw Queen Eowyn looking at me curiously and behind her was King Faramir who looked anxious. Probably because Minus Tirith is his home. I thought. "With your permission, my queen, may I fight at Minus Tirith. Like you did long ago." I said. The queen looked at me and smiled gently. "And what experience in war do you have?" She asked. "My father, the chiefs bowsman, has taught me everything he knows." I said, standing now. "Oh, so your the one he picked up a few years ago." She said. "Yes, your majesty, and I know how to fight. And I don't want to stand idoly by and watch my friends, family, and people die." I said quickly. The queen looked at me steadily and didn't say anything. I stood there waiting until she said, "You remind me of a young hobbit I once knew a long time ago. And if I'm right, it would be a shame not to have you in our troops." She said. Relief rushed through me but I held back any emotions that showed that I was too happy. "But," she said. "Your dad is staying here. So I'd advise you to go to him and tell him of my decision." She said. "Yes, your majesty." I said. I can't. I thought. Hereric is right, my dad wouldn't let me go. My train of thought was interrupted by the queen's voice. "And I would like you to stay by someone you know the whole time." She said. "I do believe your young friend, Master Hereric, is going. Stay beside him." She said. I bowed to her then to King Faramir. "Thank you, Queen Eowyn." I said. "Now, hurry. The troops are lining up." King Faramir Saudi to me. I bowed to him one more time and ran as quickly as I could to the armory. Hereric wasn't there and I was kind of glad. Although the queen told me to stay beside him. I couldn't. He would tell me to leave. Or tell my dad. I grabbed some armor and slipped it on. I grabbed a helmet and a sword and then ran to the stalls. I was glad to find my horse still there. He still had his (horse stuff) on from our ride earlier today. "You ready?" I whispered to him. He neighed and I opened the stall, pulling him out. My quiver of arrows was on his saddle and I grabbed my bow off the wall and flung it around my back I hefted the sword to my horse's saddle and connected the sheath to it. I put my foot on the (foot holder thingy) and right as I was about to climb up I heard the horn blow. That means they are going to march out and close the gate. I flung my other leg up and over the horse. "Haya!" I yelled. The horse took off and I let his head go so he could run faster. I leaned down with him. As I turned the corner I saw the glared closing. "Faster." I whispered in his ear. I felt the speed pick up and looked at the top and saw my father he was looking out and wasn't watching. I slipped through the gate just in time and caught up with the troops. I slowed the speed and let him trot. I leaned over. "Well, here we go." I whispered. "To Minus Tirith, and possibly...death." 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Whoa, Mirage, that was a long POV! It was soooo good!

Calear

I must get out without my parents seeing me. They'd never let me fight. But as I turn to leave, I see an unfamiliar girl staring at me. She's not an elf. Maybe she's one of those Rohirrim (is she?)! She walks up to me and whispers in my ear. "Do you want to fight?" I turn and look inquisitvely at her. Is this a trap? She seems to be sincere, though. "Yes," I whisper back. "Can you help me?" She motions for me to follow her and I do. We come to what seems to be her house. As she leads me through winding halls, I realize that I don't know her name. "Im eston Calear," I tell her. Then I correct myself and switch to the common speech. "I'm Calear."

"Thalia," she says. "Pleased to meet you." We walk into a room and I stare in shock for a minute. The walls are covered in armor and shining weapons. Everywhere I turn, I am met with relics of war. I have never seen anything like it. It makes me sad to think that we can't live peacefully, that though we are all creations of Eru, we can't coexist. Why must we fight? But I won't turn back. There's nothing I can do that will change things, so I will fight for my people. Thalia helps me pick out a light coat of armor and a helmet that will shield my face. I take a bow and arrow and then ask, "What next?"

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

XD dude thats exactly what I was going to do! And Thalia is actually an elf XD Maerwynn and Hereric are the Rohirrims 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Thalia:

"Now we should get to the troops." I said. "You stay with me the whole time...ok?" I said exiting my house and walking swiftly to the sound of clinking armor. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Primrose:

After Faramir ran over, Uncle Pippin began to move us away from the now crowed square so that we could hear each other clearly. However, in the proccess, my Da made his way over to us and said he needed to borrow Uncle for a moment. Which left me to explain things to Faramir.

Great.

Taking a seat on a nearby step, I asked, "So, you know the stories our parents used to tell us about the Ring, Saruman's Army and the like?"

He nodded.

"Well, a messenger came earlier. Followed by that guy," I said, pointing to the Elf stand near the dragon.

"He said..... Well, there's.....there's a war coming. And rumors of another ring," I whisper quietly. "And they're asking anyone who can fight to go to....Well, I didn't quite hear that part. But I know that they'd be leaving relatively soon....."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ghostmorning7

Oh my gosh where has this been all my life. Can I still join? I'll have to fill out a character thing in a bit, I've got State Round soon so I'll be busy for the next 6 hours lol.  XDD

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at:

∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ andrea ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙          

≋(≋c≋.≋ ≋2≋0≋1≋3≋)≋

pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

(っ◔◡◔)っ

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Andrea of course you can still join! We'll be happy to have you : )

Faramir:

I looked at the people as Rosie explained. "I can go." I said to myself. "I may be young but I can still go." I looked at Rosie to see what her response would be. 

I'll PoV my other characters later 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oh, oops... Sorry. Just change that bit of the POV...

Din

I hear a knock on my window and peer out. It's  Rollo [good hobbit name?]. I quickly crawl out, grateful that my room is on the side of the hill. "Come," he whispers. "We're gathering at Minas Tirith. I have supplies and weapons. Oh, and food, of course. We'll get more orders once we're there." A thrill of excitement floods through me as we softly tread downhill. This absurd song that my father sings on (rare) walks. Upon the hearth the fire is red, beneath the roof there is a bed, but not weary are our feet... I shake my head in an effort to clear it and shiver in the cold night air. Rollo leads me to some ponies. I gulp. I've never rode [ridden?] one before and I'm maybe a teensy bit scared... But Rollo mounts his with no problems so I jump on. We ride to the Brandywine Bridge where the others are waiting. "Ready?" I whisper. "Ready," they all answer back. "Hya!" And we go riding off into the East.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

ambersnow38

Primrose:

Biting my lip, I looked out at gathering crowd. I could almost picture Da saying, "That's sweet lass, but this isn't a game. I need you here, safe."

And I could understand that. Yet.......

"I want to go too," I say, after a moment. "I don't think my father will agree, though."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Orion:

As he is above the highest building he hears someone say "I want to go too, I don't think my father will agree though." Then sees the someone he heard and rights a message "You want to go right? Meet me at the roof of the highest building. It has a lot of icy mist on top." Then makes an ice arrow and rolls the note around the arrow and gets his bow and fires it just in front of her then "lands" his dragon on the roof of the building in the note and says "Nicholas, I need you to make an icy mist.*grunting in agreement*" then suddenly the temperature drops cold enough to flash freeze water but Rye is fine in his ice dragon scale armor due to adventuring close to the dead and cold ice dragon and getting something like frostbite when he tried to take care of Nicholas so his body has naturally adapted.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

proudcat90

Orion, that was a cool POV but it should be in first person, not third person.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Ok thanks

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey Leo, can you be the shadow man for my shadows rp. please!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Rise of shadows rp!: /351367

Percy Jackson Rp!: /352738

Front sm

ghostmorning7

Name: Aeslin  (I'm sorry I may switch it, I can't remember the elf name I really like atm sorry)

Dark or Light?: hmmm light

Race: elf XD

Appearance: (please make it semi-descriptive) tbd I actually don't know right now lol. Probably thing tauriel but like blue-ish black? and with like celeborn haldir hair.

Personality: very very quiet but hardworking (to be developed)

Crush/Ship:(optional) ahh open

Weapons:(optional) bow! twin knives! 

Armor:(optional) ....think haldir's armor in TTT

Pet:(optional) n/a atm

Backstory:(optional but highly recommended) TO BE REVEALED

Other: I suck at filling out these things sorry. I usually forget what I'm going to write as I write it.

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at:

∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ andrea ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙          

≋(≋c≋.≋ ≋2≋0≋1≋3≋)≋

pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

(っ◔◡◔)っ

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Andrea accepted! You can start role playing when you are ready!

I'm about to have to go run with my mom : ( so I'll PoV here in a bit. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

1 , , 3 , 4