Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Okay, just replace evrything in my PoV that said Snape with Alyssa

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

I did I'll post for mal later 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I meant that for Lily

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV:

I open my eyes and sit up quickly, totally unaware of where I am for a second.

Then the blurry room starts to clear as someone tries to stop me from getting up.

“Who are you? Wait… you were on the train, right? Liam?”

He nods with a small smile.

“Yep. Do you know what happened?”

“Uh… no. Not really sure where I am either.”

“The hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey said you guys were almost hit with the Blasting curse.”

“The what?”

“Confringo, it makes things explode and burn-”

“What?!? Is Robin okay?”

“I'm not dead, if that's what your asking?”

“Robin!” I sit up again and get off the bed, stumbling and falling back against Grim as my side and arm complain.

“Mal? You okay?” She looks at her clenched fists and let's go of the sheets on Robin's bed.

“It was Malfoy.”

“DJ? That's not his usual style.”

“Alyssa.”

“Definitely her style. Why though?”

“Maybe she was mad you got her brother in trouble and wanted sibling revenge?”

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ugh, my post didn't go through! Lily, nice PoV and Maya, can Grim forgive Robin sometime?...

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Also Maya, can you have Grim forgive Robin sometime, because I don't want them to be in a fight the whole RP

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no promises grim isn't one to trust or forgive easily 

Malia

"I wasn't the one who got him in trouble.He got himself in trouble"I said."DJ is pushing it though.Snape threatened to expell him from school"Grim said."It's true"Liam said"He was not thrilled he hit Malia when she tried to break up the fight between him and Grim.""What"Robin questioned."It wasn't a fight as much as it was DJ attacking Grim"I said."Ok this is getting way too weird just for some lame prophecy"Lily said."Which is why I'm going to find out more tonight"I said."Then I'm going with you"Liam offered."I can't ask you to do that"I said"Besides where I'm going can get us into a lot of trouble.""I wasn't asking"he said as if he knew what was going to happen.Grim still looked like he hated Robin which he did have a fair reason to.At night Liam and I sneaked into Hogsmeade looking for anything.I noticed someone reading a paper with an evil looking man on the front."That's Ryan Greyson"Liam said"Some say he's far worse than Voldemort was.Hungrier for power and finish what his grandfather started.""So that must be the rising dark wizard everyone is talking about"I said.I then noticed the pain from the scar which never meant anything good."Let's get out of here"I said and we headed back towards the school.Not before noticing black puffs of smoke appearing into Hogmeade.People actually.We didn't stop to find out."Death Eaters. That's not going to end well"Liam said."I just hope anyone there escapes"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Welp, a least we have a side plot.

Robin:

As soon as Malia and Liam left I sat up in bed, trying to ignore the pain in my back. "We're going after them," I said.

"Can you even get up?" Grim asked dryly, still apperently hating me.

"I agree with Robin," we both turned to Lily. "You can help us," she told Grim.

"Fine," Grim complied. "But just know, this is only for Lily," he said. 

We stumbled with our injuries to the secret intrance to Hogsmeade and when we made it, Grim basically dropped me and helped Lily sit down.

"I'm going to go try to find Malia and Liam," Grim said, then left us.

"Are you okay, it must be scary being targetted," I asked Lily as we waited for Grim.

"I'm fine," Lily said, though she didn't look fine. "Are you okay?" she asked. I nodded in reply.

As we sat there, I saw black smoke rising from Hogsmeade. "It's Death Eaters!" I shouted. "Lily, we have to get out of here!" We started trying to get away then we both had a realization.

"Grim!" I turned and ran towards the spot where he had taken off. Lily had been hit closer so was slower then me, and I let her stay behind. No more people getting hurt. 

Grim was surrounded by Death Eaters, three of them all pointing their wands at him. One of them whispered something that sounded like 'my son' before I attacked them from behind. I basically broke through them and slid by Grim's side before they could reach.

"Great,' Grim muttered. "If I die I die with you."

"Not so fast," I said, then muttered the really only spell I knew. "Protego Maxima!" I said, just as they tried to use Crucio. And now Lily was coming, great. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

The one Death Eater removed her mask.She wore a black dress and her hair was crazy looking.Bellatrix Lestrange."My own son learning magic"she said excitedly"Come.""Pass,I'm not working for nut job trying to destroy a school"I said"And you're not my mother.""I am"she said"And I know he's going to like you."Just then something sent a few of the Death Eaters flying."Let's go"Mal and Liam were there.Bellatrix looked over at Mal as did the other Death Eaters.We all started running through Hogmeade with the Death Eaters following in thier smoke form."We need to get back to the castle"Liam said."How?They're everywhere"Lily replied.We continued to run and eventually lost them so we found a spot to hide."Now what"Robin asked."We find my sister"Lily said"Where's Mal?"Suddenly there was screaming.Lily tried to run off in which I held her back as Liam held down Robin.Eventually everything fell silent and they were gone.We walked through Hogsmeade to look for Mal who was laying on the ground her arm had a figured carved into it.It looked like the skull and snake Voldemort used when he would call his Death Eaters."Let's get her back to the castle and get out of here"Robin said."They were looking for you"Mal said looking at Lily"The Prophecy.He has to be afraid if he's trying to force it to happen.""They know but they don't know which twin"I said"That may give us an advantage to stop him and his followers.""And what if they did figure it out and plan to act on it this year"Lily asked."Then we should at least prepare ourselves"Liam said."If I were you I'd prepare for..."Snape stopped when he noticed Malia's arm"What happened?""We were trying to figure out more of this prophecy everyone keeps talking about and we ran into some Death Eaters"Malia admitted.Snape dragged us all to Dumbledore's Office."Do something about this"Snape ordered"He knows."He showed Dumbledore her arm."I will not stand by and watch this happen"he said."Severus you know this is how it must go"he said."Does it because I have no will or reason to kill my sister"Lily snapped."In time you will need to do what needs to be done"Dumbledore replied."Will you stop talking in riddles"Lily snapped"I refuse to kill my sister."She stormed off so I decided to follow her to see f she was ok."Hey"I replied"You ok"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Maya: after this PoV we should wait for Lily

Robin:

After Lily stormed off and Malia followed, Snape and Dumbledore looked at each other. "I think we should leave you children be..." Dumbledore said, then he and Snape left the room.

"That was all your fault." I looked at Grim, shocked.

"My fault?" I asked. "You're the one who ran off and left us and I was the one that saved you from the Death Eaters!" I raged on.

"I'll just be out in the hallway..." Liam left us.

"If you hadn't spoken to DJ none of this would have happened," Grim stormed back.

"So that's what this is all about. I've said sorry a million times!" I felt like my heart was breaking. "You now what, I'm going after the Death Eaters myself!" I shouted, then pulled my wand out of my robes, stormed past Grim who just looked shocked, raced down the hallway passing Liam, and headed out towards where we last saw the Death Eaters.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Uh grim went after lily not mal 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Liam's POV:

I stand there shocked for a moment after Robin runs by then chase after her.

"Hey!"

She ignores me and keeps running, but I catch up and grab her shoulder.

"Let me go!"

She pulls away, wand pointed at my face.

"Uh... what are you doing?"

"Going after the Death Eaters, obviously. Now go back up there with all your friends-"

"What? They're your friends too."

"Lily, yes. Mal, maybe. Grim, no."

"Just 'cause you two are arguing-"

"He said it was my fault, okay?! Now I have to fix it!"

"Not alone, and not right now. Listen. You're still hurt, and you're an eleven year-old. I get it, our parents did crazy stuff every year, but we can at least try and not challenge any crazy guys this year, right?"

Lily's POV:

I shrug and look up at the boy with as much of a smile as I can muster.

"I'm great. I found out I can do magic, and that it wasn't really that weird that stuff would levitate and burst into fire all the time when I was little, I have a twin who everyone keeps saying I'm going to kill someday, two of the few people in this school I actually like hate each other, and I think that she," I motion lazily at  Madam Pomfrey, who's fussing over Mal's arm, "is planning on having us just stay in the hospital wing for the rest of the year because we've all been there at least once and it's, what, the third day of school? Sorry, but of a heavy load there, didn't mean to dump it on you.... are you okay? With the stuff about your mom..."

Hope those were okay!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Oops... but good PoV's Lily! And Maya, that last one for Grim was also super good!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"You mean my mom being a crazy murderous witch"I asked"People were already assuming I was her son.I think the real question is can you be friends with the son of a monster?"I didn't really want to wait for the answer as I already knew what she would say.I got up and headed down to where Mal,Liam and Robin were talking.I then just walked off heading back towards the Slytherin Common Room to get some sleep.Deep down inside I was going to spend my years at Hogwarts avoiding everyone including the few people I've actually considered friends.Well sort of.Robin hasn't really gotten that far yet after what she did.I sat by the window which wasn't much since we were in the dungeons and our windows were under water of the Black Lake.I then went to sit by the fire.Maybe I should just leave Hogwarts.Find a way to get rid of magic or something.I had no interest in being like her or anyone else she is working with.I went up to bed and fell asleep about three hours later.

Malia

Pomphrey had wrapped up my arm and I had walked down to where Liam and Robin were talking."What's going on"I asked."She is trying to take Death Eaters out by herself"Liam said."Well you'd be dead in a second as they'd have you out numbered and ate clearly more advanced at magic.We only know first year spells"I said."Fine"Robin agreed knowing Liam and I both had a point.Dying a first year was not the best idea."What exactly will even happen when this year is over"Liam asked."Well you all go back to your families and I go back to the muggle world living in an orphanage"I said"And he sits by getting stronger planning his next move.""Sounds about right"Robin said.Frim had gone off to bed in which we should all be doing the same.It was going to be a long day and Snape was going to be even more strict and protective.I went back to the Slytherin Common Room to find a letter from Grim about him possibly leaving Hogwarts.I kept it planning to show the others and then went up to my bed.Withi  the few hours of laying there I fell asleep though it wasn't for long.Every time I close my eyes her crazy face is staring at me as she carves into my arm.It's now hurting as if I was reliving the pain.I tried so hard to keep myself from screaming.I was trying not to wake the others I just needed someone to talk to.I didn't have anyone here so I just went to sit by the fire alo e with no one around.Kind of peaceful though.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

guys idk how to post this in the story because robin's doesn't make sense which means liam's doesn't either because grim ran after lily which means robin's conversation with grim never happened which means she never ran off to go find death eaters and liam wouldn't go after her because she never ran off

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I know, it kinda messed things up a lot. Maybe you could change it to where Mal went after Lily? IDK

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i can't because that would then change  grim and lily's posts 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Let me repost Robin and Liam's last PoV's to try to fix them:

Robin:

After Lily stormed off and Grim followed, Snape and Dumbledore looked at each other. "I think we should leave you children be..." Dumbledore said, then he and Snape left the room.

"Grim is going to be so mad at me...." I say, I can't imagine anything worse.

"You know it's kind of your fault he's mad?" Malia said. 

"I'll just be out in the hallway..." Liam left us.

Malia looked at me. "I'm just going to go to the hospital wing.." she then leaves.

I felt like my heart was breaking. "You now what, I'm going after the Death Eaters myself!" I shouted, then pulled my wand out of my robes, stormed out of the room, raced down the hallway passing Liam, and headed out towards where we last saw the Death Eaters.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Robin:

I stayed up in bed all night, reading through spells. I can't stand it here anymore. Grim hates me and really, I don't feel any point without him as my friend. I watch as Lily lays in bed, obviously having a nightmare, then slip out of bed. I'm going to go find Grim now. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Rainbow cake....

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

May?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I walked down stairs to see Mal sitting by the fire place."Can't sleep"I asked."Not really but it's kind of hard to get any when danger seems to be on every corner"she replied.She had a point.Ever since we got here it's been all about the prophecy and how Lily would kill her own twin."What about you"she asked"There must be something in the prophecy about you being Bellatrix's son if people are so worried about you.""Probably something like a traitor in the school"I said"I have no interest in helping them so it doesn't matter."A few hours later sun was shining and it was a whole new day to learn something else.Liam,Mal and I left the Common Room to find Robin asleep outside of it."Get up loser"Mal said teasingly as she slightly nudged her awake with her foot."What are you doing here"Liam asked."I wanted to talk to Grim"she said.Just then they left us both in the hallway with awkward silence."Can we talk"she asked."I told you I have nothing to say to you"I replied."How many times can I say I'm sorry"she said."Not enough.DJ attacked me because you had to go and tell him"I said."Well I've said I'm sorry.I don't know what else I can do"she argued.Niether did I but maybe stay out of my business.I walked towards the Great Hall for breakfast.Mal,Liam and Lily were already there at their tables and the worst part was they were planning a ball for fall.A new thing.One for every season.Great.One person I wanted to ask and had no guts to do it.

Malia

During breakfast Dumbledore  had announced a fall ball and that there would be one for every season starting this year.It  was a guy ask the girls type thing."Hey would you...""Hey Mal"a boy said cutting Liam off"Would you maybe....wanna...you know....go to the ball together?"Well that was a bit of  a surprise.Not who I thought was going to ask.Or more like who I wanted to ask me."I'm sorry I'm already going with someone"I lied."Oh ok"he said bummed just as he left."You do"Liam asked."Not really"I replied"I'm not even sure I want to go.I've never been to one.""No"he asked."Yes.I have never been to one.Kind of a thing when you grow up in an orphanage"I said."Well then we should fix that"he said smiling."Are you asking me to go with you"I asked teasingly"Because if you were then I might just have to say yes."That was kind of when I realized I wanted to talk to Lily.At this forst chance I got I pulled her aside."You ok"she asked."I don't know.Liam just asked me to the ball and I said yes"I replied."The problem"she asked."I think I like him but what if he doesn't like me back"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Robin:

After Grim left I trudged to the Gryffindor table. Then that's when they announced the ball. Of course, when my heart is the most broken they have to talk about a ball! I looked over at Grim, who was staring at Lily. If I couldn't have Grim, I could still make sure he was happy. 

I walked over to Grim, where he was sitting alone. "Grim-"

"I've already told you, go away!" Grim says, not even looking at me.

"I don't care if you don't forgive me, but you can't keep wallowing in misery," I said. I then took a deep breath, this next part was hard for me. "You need to go ask Lily to the ball."

"What?"

"I don't care if your embarresed, but you need to open up. If DJ sees your not afraid, he won't be a jerk to you. You have to stand up and go talk to her. Go! Now!" I say, then stare right at him.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily’s POV:

I laugh quietly and pat my sister on the shoulder.

“Oh dear, naive, innocent little sister.”

“Little? I'm taller than you, in case you hadn't noticed?”

“So? I might be older. He asked you, right?”

“Well, yeah.”

“And he's been there whenever you've needed him, yes?”

“Well, I guess so…”

“So you can pretty much assume he likes you too.”

“And how exactly are you so wise in the ways of relationships?”

I shrug and poke at the food on my plate a bit.

“I watched a couple movies.”

“That's where you're getting your advice?!”

“Yep. It's still good advice though. You should tell him at the dance.”

Sorry it's so short, about to head to a swim meet

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm just going to wait for a Grim PoV...

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"You're crazy"I said."Yeah and we're related so what does that make you"she replied."Haha very funny"I said"You are going too right?"She shrugged."I don't know"she replied"I'll think about it.""No thinking"I said"You are not leaving me alone in that ballroom.""No one has even asked me yet"she said."Someone will.I'm sure of it"I replied.Eventually we had to go to classes but the first class was DADA with the Gryffindors.At least I'll be with my sister a little longer before Snape steps in again.Grim sat with Liam in the back of the classroom watching the people around him.He didn't look thrilled about this dance either.He seemed too closed off for that sort of event anyway.My scar started itching again and I knew I couldn't mess with it because of the stitches but it hurt so bad.I couldn't help but feel like something was wrong but I had no idea what it was."Don't mess with it"Lily said stopping me from messing with the bandages"You'll pull the stitches and bleed again."I turned my focus to Professor Lupin who started teaching us about the Patronus Charm."Now each one is unique to a person.Some may be the same as others"he said"Mal would you come here."I walked to the front."Now I want you to cast Expecto Patronum"he said"Do it a few times until it takes shape of something."I followed his instructions to which my patronus took shape of a dragon."Well that's a new one"he said"Ok Grim you're next."

Grim

I didn't have the guts to ask Lily.There was no way she liked me enough to go to some lame social event with me."How many times do I have to tell you to stay out of my business"I said getting up and heading to DADA.Professor Lupin was teaching the Patronus Charm in which Mal's was a dragon."Ok Grim you're next"Lupin said.I followed his instructions to which my patronus was a snake.When class ended I walked up to Lily thinking I could do this but I failed.We ended up just talking our way to the next class."So a snake"she asked."Must be due to parantage"I said."Right"she teased as we walked to Astronomy."At least your parent isn't evil"I said finding it harder to ask her.Our parents are enemies."You ok"she asked.""I will be.Just thinking"I said."About what"she asked."This fall ball thing"I replied"I want to ask someone but I'm not exactly sure she'll say yes."I was hoping she'd figure out I meant her because I had no way to tell her.The more I wanted to the less I could.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Robin:

After Grim and Malia it was my turn. As I followed his instructions I saw a winged horse flying in front of me, all creepy like. Lupin looked shocked. "That's a thestral, only people who have seen someone die can see it. That's a-"

"Bad thing to have as a patronus," I finished him off. "I guessed it."

As we headed off to astronomy I walked up to Malia. "Are we good?"

"Hmm?" Malia turned to look at me.

"I mean all the Grim drama and the ball and all this stuff, are we still friends?" I asked, feeling slightly doubtful.

She grinned and kicked my leg teasingly. "Of course! We can't let all this stuff get between our friendship!" I smiled and rubbed my leg, she didn't know her own strength.

"How about you come sleep over in the Gryffindor common room," I told her. "We could have a just girls sleep-over."

Malia seemed to like the idea and went over to Lily, interuppting the conversation she and Grim were having. "Lily, we're going to have a sleep-over, just us girls tonight."

"Malia!" Grim looked upset. "I was going to ask Lily to the ball!"

Lily looked shocked and Grim relized what he had just said. I walked up next to Malia and we both waited. What was Lily going to say?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV:

Malia's patronus is a dragon, and and Grim's a serpent. Robin goes out after then with a skeleton horse, and then a girl has a dog, while a boy has what looks like a beetle. 

"Alright Lily, you're next. Remember, just think of something happy."

I walk up to the front of the room and try to think of something happy. Something with dad? Nope. Mom? Don't really remember her. Maybe....

"Expecto Patronum." I flick my wand and a beautiful stallion prances out, shaking his mane and prancing around the room, and I realize he has a horn, and he's a unicorn. 

A unicorn. Woah.

I walk back to my chair as he runs at the wall and disappears in a shimmer of light. 

After class ends we're walking to the astronomy tower when Grim walks up next to me. "Hey."

I smile at him and tuck the loose strands of hair flying around my face behind me ear.

"Hey yourself."

"I was wondering if.. uh... you wanted to walk to class together?"

"Sure."

We walk in silence for a minute.

"So, a snake."

"Must be due to parentage."

I laugh quietly as we turn the corner and start up the long set of stairs.

"Right."

"At least your parent isn't evil." I smile at his indignant tone but it fades after seeing his semi-serious frown.

"You ok?"

"I will be. Just thinking."

"About what?" He shrugs and looks down and his books before looking around then he looks at me again.

"This fall ball thing. I want to ask someone but I'm not exactly sure she'll say yes."

"Lily, we're going to have a sleep-over, just us girls tonight."

"Malia!" Grim turns and frowns at her. "I was going to ask Lily to the ball!"

I stand there frozen for a moment as Malia and Robin look at each other and back away quickly.

"That's what you were elegantly stumbling around?"

He nods, looking at the ground with bright red cheeks.

"Well... yeah."

"So, are you still going to ask me, or did that unfortunate interruption change your mind?" 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

It just became awkward silence and clearly I was just being stupid."Forget it"I said before walking off"It was a dumb idea anyway."I left heading to the Transfiguration Courtyard and just hiding there until I died.She was never going to say yes and I completely made a fool of myself.I sat by the tree playing with Transfiguration  spells as I had nothing better to do at the moment.Eventually I switched to the Charms book playing with those spells.What was I even thinking?Clearly I wasn't and someone else was going to ask her."Hey can we talk"I turned to see Lily."Not much to talk about I'm sure"I replied"I'm assuming it's about how stupid I looked trying to ask you to the dance.""Yes and no"she said."So it's to let me down gently because you don't want to hurt my feelings"I asked."No"she said.Was she messing with me?"Well then what"I asked confused knowing there was no way she was saying yes.It couldn't be about the dance then.Could it?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Robin:

I watched as Grim hurried off and Malia and I looked at Lily. "I'm going to go after him," she said, I gave her a reasurring smile.

"Go get him," I said. Lily grinned timidly and raced off after him. I then turned to Malia. "So.... what are we going to do, I don't think we should stalk them, Grim's already upset."

Malia laughed. "Nope, we're just going to stay right here." Then she blushed. "Though, can you help me with the dance, Lily already is all wrapped up in all her stuff."

Malia looked genuinly unsure and I felt bad for what I was going to say. "Malia, I'm not going to the dance," I admitted. "I only wanted to go with Grim and, well, you see how that worked out."

"What!!!" Malia nearly yelped. "You can't force me to go to the dance alone when my twin is to busy to help me! We are getting you a date," Malia said.

I stared at her. "Are you sure that you're not Lily, or a mysterious triplet of Malia?" I asked.

"I'm sure," she promised.  

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Lily is already with grim

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I know, Lily said one thing then ran off to see Grim. All the other times I said Lily I was just mentioning her, she was with Grim

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Bet she cant be there if shes already with grim having a conversation unless somehow your pov happened before mine 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

It basically happened in the middle of yours, it happened after Grim left but before Lily went to talk to him so... I feel like I'm confusing you

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ok

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Oh, it didn't send in my totaly random idea :( Here's my random idea, once we get farther into this RP we can make a second one, that has a plot line like this.

After changing the prophecy and such-and-such, these characters settled down and had kids. But there is a prophecy about some of the kids, one of Lily and Grim's daughter (the younger one) is supposed to kill the youngest daughter of Maya and Liam and the older twin girl of Lily and Grim is prophecised to kill her parents. So yeah... I just wanted to right done this idea.

My Spots That Probably Won't Happen Because the RP Probably Won't Happen:

Younger Twin of Lily and Grim:(unsorted, the one meant to kill her cousin) me

Older Twin of Lily and Grim:(unsorted, the one meant to kill her parents) Lily

Older Brother of Lily and Grim: Maya

Younger Sister of Maya and Liam:(unsorted, one to die) Maya

Older Sister of Maya and Liam: me

Two Sons of Robin and ?:(undecided ages) me and Lily

So, my random idea that I just had to right down O_O I know it's crazy :) 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

probably wont happen also If that did those pro alby wouldn't be spots I would use figuring most of my characters  dont have siblings 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I know, it's really just a random idea that I came up with and wanted to post :D

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Maya, if you are waiting on Lily for Grim could you PoV as Malia?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

1 , , 3 , , 5