Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Name: Liam Longbottom

Looks: Liam has short dirty blonde hair the falls in his face a bit in the front. His eyes are a brilliant blue. He's quite pale, and tall for his age, with a slim but muscular build. He's quite handsome. 

Personality: Liam is both a lot like his parents and nothing like them. He is Kind of quirky and incredibly honest like his mother, having little to no self consciousness at all. He's incredibly intelligent and very perceptive, and quite likes herbology. He cares deeply for his friends but is very willing to go against them if they do something wrong. He is more sly then either of his parents and if he chooses to lie it's basically impossible to not believe him. He's quite ambitious, but also careful and calculating, and he tends to think over every possibility before acting(It doesn't take very long usually, but he still does.) He's driven and stubborn, but also adaptable and quite capable of being subtle. Liam is quite charming. 

Spot: Son of Luna/Nevile 

House: Slytherin 

Wand: Aspen, unicorn hair, ten inches, slightly flexible

Patronous: An otter

Crush: Malia 

Other: Not that I can think of

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I watched as Snape left to teach another class.I turn to find my next class Charms with the Hufflepuffs.After class was my free period so I sat in the Transfiguration Courtyard practicing spells from my books.Suddenly an owl drops a piece of paper onto my lap with a letter."This will help you avoid your enemies" it read.What did that mean?It then had a set of words I read aloud to myself."I solemly swear that I am up to no good"I said and writing appeared.A map that showed me where everyone was.It was kind of strange since I've had no enemies.I don't even know anyone and I haven't gotten the chance to really meet my sister.Just by reading the map I could see Lily,Grim,and Robin weren't too far away."Mischeif Managed"I said and the writing disappeared.I grabbed my stuff and got up to leave when I ran into a boy."Sorry"I said ."It"s ok.Didn't we meet on the train"he asked."No"I replied"I'm Malia.""Liam"he said.I started to pick up my stuff."Do you know where Defense Against The Dark Arts is"I asked"I'm not really sure where to go.""Yeah.I'm actually heading there now"he said."Great"I said"I would hate to be late to a class.""My prefect said that once you've been here a few days it gets easier"he replied."I hope"I answered as we walked into the classroom."Welcome class.I am Professor Lupin and today we will learn the simple protecting spell Protego"he said"This will block a harmful spell from hitting you."He looked around the room."Malia demonstration please"he said.He shot a spell in which I blocked it just how he said."Wonderful"he said"5 points for Slytherin."I guess that was my house since I sleep there.This was going to be a long year.Or at least it felt that way.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Bumpy, and can you post forms on the Winged Prophecy please?

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Looks: Liam has short dirty blonde hair the falls in his face a bit in the front. His eyes are a brilliant blue. He's quite pale, and tall for his age, with a slim but muscular build. He's quite handsome. 

Personality: Liam is both a lot like his parents and nothing like them. He is Kind of quirky and incredibly honest like his mother, having little to no self consciousness at all. He's incredibly intelligent and very perceptive, and quite likes herbology. He cares deeply for his friends but is very willing to go against them if they do something wrong. He is more sly then either of his parents and if he chooses to lie it's basically impossible to not believe him. He's quite ambitious, but also careful and calculating, and he tends to think over every possibility before acting(It doesn't take very long usually, but he still does.) He's driven and stubborn, but also adaptable and quite capable of being subtle. Liam is quite charming. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'll post tomorrow, but now I'll rant (that's not really a rant). I love the Grim, Lily and Robin love triangle. My poor Robin, who likes someone who likes someone else. XD #IlovetorturingRobinforsomereason! Okay, random not-rant over 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

*RP

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Robin:

Well, I hadn't expected to land up in the headmaster's office on the first day. I wasn't sure if I should be completely nervous or indignant, so I choice to be indignant. "Ms. Robin Weasley, is it true that you punched Mr. Malfoy?" the headmaster asked.

I nodded, trying to look like I wasn't bad enough to be kicked out of the school. "I'm sorry, I have to take ten points from Gryffindor. Now go, you're going to be late for DADA."

As I raced down the hallway to the next class I wondered what that was about, shouldn't there be more punishment? I wonder if it had something to do with Malia and Lily....

I slid in my seat just in time to see Malia block a protego spell. "Where have you been?" Lily asked.

"And why haven't you got expelled?" Grim was still mad at me.

"I'm sorry, really," I protested at Grim. Then I turned to Lily. "Well, I can tell you later in the common room," I said.

"And now we will have another demenstration please," Lupin said, snapping me back into the present. "Lily and Malia, we will have you dual."

"No, you will not!" Why was Snape here? "Do Lily and Robin," he said, then muttered so quietly only Grim, Lily and I could hear; "and maybe Robin will die instead of Malia." Did that mean that Lily was the one supposed to die?

"Fine," Lupin said. "Lily and Robin, come up. Lily, I want you to fire 'Expelliarmus' at Robin and you, Robin, will use Protego." We did a few more demonstartions and earned Gryffindor twenty points, yes! 

As we left the room I whispered to Malia and Grim, "Meet in our common room at midnight," Lily and I had to share what we had learned.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

will post later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Incoming pov is short I'm sorry but I will be adding more when I post it to the story

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

With Snape always watching me it was going to be hard but the map might help.That night I waited and sneaked out of the room and went to see Lily and Robin followed by Grim."What exactly did you find out"I asked."I think that Lily is the one to die in this prophecy"Robin said."No"Grim said"Snape is protecting Malia and he mumbled that he rather let you die than her.I think Loly is going to kill Mal.""No one is killing anyone"Lily said"I'm not going to kill my own twin.""Well if we don't like our future can't we just change it"I asked"Don't we decide what's going to happen?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Two things, I meant that Robin thought Mal might die so can we switch what Grim and Robin said in your PoV and also, is there any way you can tell me what you are writing the story on?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

everything that's on here sometimes I add to my pov because they too short 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ugh, I meant that Robin thought Mal was going to die! Can we switch what Robin and Grim said in your PoV?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV:

I consider her words for a moment then nod in agreement.

"I control myself, and I won't ever hurt you. I promise."

"See? The prophecy is wrong. We won't hurt each other."

"Are you sure?  I mean, you might feel differently later. And then-"

"It won't happen. No prophecy is going to decide our fates."

Robin sighs and looks over at Grim who avoids looking at her. Are they fighting? She probably said something that sounded rude but wasn't meant to be, which is why she keeps apologising. 

"You guys should probably head back to your common room, unless you want to stay here?"

Malia and Grim exchange a look then Mal shrugs.

"I'm okay with staying here."

"We can have a sleep over!"

I laugh when Robin says that.

"Seriously?"

"Sure, why not? We can steal some pillows and blankets and stuff from the dorms then I'm pretty sure we can get my uncle George to send stuff to make it more interesting. What do you say?"

"I've never had a sleepover before, so I'm in I guess."

"Really?"

"Nope."

"I haven't either."

Robin looks at the two of us in shock.

"Seriously!? We need to fix that right now!"

After building a magical pillow fort, trying a bunch of the every flavored beans, and otherwise messing around for hours we finally all end up sitting around the fire.

"That was awesome." 

Malia nods, absently scratching her wrist. 

"You okay?" 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I meant what are you posting it on. Wattpad? or Quotev? other stuff?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

the first one fiona

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Fine"I said but it was bugging me so much I unwrapped it."How did you get that"Robin asked.Lily elbowed her."I've had it forever"I replied."Mal those marks only come from a dark wizard.You survived a killing curse like your dad"Grim said."That means a dark wizard killed mom"Lily said."Another dark wizard rising to power"Robin said"Do you think he's worse than Voldemort was?""If he isn't now he might be"Grim said"Something tells me he knows of this prophecy and he's going to use it.""I think Snape is meeting someone in Hogsmeade tomorrow.It could be about the prophecy"I replied."Only 3rd years can go"Robin said."I have a way in"I replied.They all looked at me.I showed them the map."That's the Maurder's Map"Lily said"Where did you get that?""I found it in my stuff.I think it was meant for me to avoid you and you can see where people are in the castle"I said."Snape must have given it to you"Robin said"I just don't understand why he's protecting you.""Because of dad's mother"Lily said.We all looked at her."Dad told me stories of his time in Hogwarts.Snape was secretly protecting him the whole time.It has to be because he loved his mother"Lily said"He failed at protecting her.Maybe that's why he's being over protective.""Makes sense"Grim said.Eventually we all went to bed and the next day we made our way to Hogsmeade following Snape.We sat outside the door and tried to listen on the conversation."We cannot keep her here.The longer she stays the higher the chance for her to die"Snape says."Making her eave will only delay the prophecy Severus"Dumbledore said."Then send the other to Azkaban before it happens"he said."We cannot charge her for something that hasn't happened yet"McGonagall said"She's just a child.""So is Mal"Snape said"She shouldn't have to die.She's only 11.""Though the prophecy will come true it may not happen this year Severus"Dumbledore said.We scrambled quetly away from the door and left.We were now infront of the Shrieking Shack."That wasn't much help"Grim said"There was no new information.Not even a name of this new dark lord.""We'll get it eventually"Robin said"We could just ask."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily didn't know about any of the Hogwarts stuff...

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Robin:

"We can't just ask," Grim snapped. "I bet they'll like to hear about us spying on them."

"Maybe Polyjuice potion? We could ask them like that," Malia suggested. Yes! 

"Takes to long to brew," Grim snapped again.

I thought back to my dads stories. "Maybe we could use the invisibility cloak, like Harry, Hermione and my dad used."

"In Dumbledore's office," Grim said. I turned and glared at him, ugh.

"Guys, guys," Lily stoped us. "I don't want you fighting, maybe I should just turn myself in to Azkaban," she said.

No, no! I gulped and turned to her. "Lily, we're your friends, even your twin. You are an amazing girl and would never hurt anyone, we'll find the stuff about the dark lord another way," I promised.

Suddenly the bell rang and we were sent off, Grim and Malia in one direction and me an Lily in another. 

"What's the fight?" Lily suddenly asked.

"Hmm?"

"Why are Grim and you fighting?" she said. 

GTG, sorry for the end, I had no ideas (and I wanted to but...)

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

fine ill chang it all later i have to change they story too

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok story has been fixed 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

After leaving we wento to Transfiguration which we shared with the Ravenclaws.There were only two seats left by the time we got there.I sat next to Sivana Brown(Lavender's Kid) who was a Ravenclaw and Mal took a seat next to Liam Longbottom.The Professor started teaching going on about a spell that turned an animal into a goblet.When class ended Mal walked out with Liam and I was about to leave when Malfoy stopped me."Where you going lover boy?To find your girlfriend"he teased."Don't you have anything better to do than to ruin someone elses day"I asked"Like I don't know maybe study for something?"I left the room with him following behind."Hey you can't talk to me like that.Wait till my father hears about this"he said."Like he  will do anything"I said"But sure go cry to daddy."I started walking when he came at me.I tried to force him off but he kept punching."Stop"Mal yelled trying to get him off only for him to hit her in the face.Liam backed her out of the way when Snape and McGonagall interfered."That is enough"she said as Snape pulled DJ off by his ear."10 points from Slytherin"she said looking at DJ.I sat up so I could try to stand myself up."Mr.Longbottom take these two to the Hospital Wing while I have a talk with Mr.Malfoy would you"Snape said.That was going to end badly.Liam walked with us to the Hospital Wing."You ok"he asked as we waited for Madame Pomphrey."Fine"Malia said"Thank you.""Oh my dears what happened to you"the nurse said as she walked over with warm wet towels to clean us up.She started with me since I looked worse.She wiped my face to get the blood off while she made Liam do the same to Mal."Niether of you have concussions but may I suggest no more fights"Madame Pomphrey said."Tell that to DJ"I said. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I think I'll just wait for Lily

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Or do you want me to post?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sorry I haven't posted, working on one now, won't have long though 'cause class switches early today

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

either's fine

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Liam's POV:

Transfiguration is always interesting. A lot of the other slytherins hate it because Professor McGonogall is the head of Gryffindor, but I think it's actually pretty interesting so far.

I sit at my usual spot and go about taking out my things, when someone sits next to me. I look up and it's possibly the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Hey, you're Malia, right?"

She nods and looks at front of the room as McGonogall transforms from a cat into herself. Dad told me she would do that because it freaked him out when he was a first year.

"Awesome."

"That was so cool."

Malia and I look at each other and for some reason I feel my cheeks start to grow hot. Seriously Liam? Blushing?

After class and a few more kind of awkward moments where our eyes met, I walk out with her.

"So what did you think of transfiguration?"

"It was interesting I guess. Wasn't expecting the whole cat thing at the begining though."

"Really? You didn't look very shocked."

"It takes a lot more then that to startle me."

"It does, does it?"

She looks up at me with a small smile.

"Let me guess, now it's your personal goal to try and startle me or something?"

"Well, now that you've given me the idea..." I grin at her half annoyed half not-sure-what sigh.  

"Hey, I was wondering if-"

There's shouting and punching behind us and I turn quickly, the somewhat expected scene playing out before me enough to make me freeze.

DJ Malfoy is beating the Slytherin out of Grim.

"Hey! Stop!!!" Malia runs up and tries to pull him off of Grim, and I unfreeze when his fist slams into her face.

"What the heck Malfoy!!??"

I pull her back away from him Professors McGonogall and Snape pull them apart.

"That's enough! Ten points from Slytherin!"

"Mr. Longbottom, take these two to the Hospital Wing while I have a talk with Mr. Malfoy."

A few minutes later we're sitting in the Hospital Wing and I'm wiping blood off Malia's face while madame pompfrey does the same to Grim.

"You okay?"'

"You asked that, like, a minute ago. I'm fine."

"I know you said that, but-"

"Neither of you have concssions, but may I suggest no more fights."

Grim looks at the woman incrediously.

"Tell that to DJ."

"DJ Malfoy? Dear lord, it's like your parents all came back to start fighting again. You two stay here, I'm going to go get a couple healing potions."

She walks out at I look at the two of them sitting there having what looks like a silent conversation.

"So... what happened? We all know DJ's going to tell Snape a pretty biased version."

I'll post for Lily later.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Liam's POV:

Transfiguration is always interesting. A lot of the other slytherins hate it because Professor McGonogall is the head of Gryffindor, but I think it's actually pretty interesting so far.

I sit at my usual spot and go about taking out my things, when someone sits next to me. I look up and it's possibly the most beautiful girl in the world.

She nods and looks at front of the room as McGonogall transforms from a cat into herself. Dad told me she would do that because it freaked him out when he was a first year.

"Awesome."

"That was so cool."

Malia and I look at each other and for some reason I feel my cheeks start to grow hot. Seriously Liam? Blushing?

After class and a few more kind of awkward moments where our eyes met, I walk out with her.

"It was interesting I guess. Wasn't expecting the whole cat thing at the begining though."

"It does, does it?"

"Well, now that you've given me the idea..." I grin at her half annoyed half not-sure-what sigh.  

There's shouting and punching behind us and I turn quickly, the somewhat expected scene playing out before me enough to make me freeze.

"Hey! Stop!!!" Malia runs up and tries to pull him off of Grim, and I unfreeze when his fist slams into her face.

"What the heck Malfoy!!??"

"Mr. Longbottom, take these two to the Hospital Wing while I have a talk with Mr. Malfoy."

A few minutes later we're sitting in the Hospital Wing and I'm wiping blood off Malia's face while madame pompfrey does the same to Grim.

"You okay?"'

"Tell that to DJ."

"DJ Malfoy? Dear lord, it's like your parents all came back to start fighting again. You two stay here, I'm going to go get a couple healing potions."

She walks out at I look at the two of them sitting there having what looks like a silent conversation.

"So... what happened? We all know DJ's going to tell Snape a pretty biased version."

3rd time trying Mods, please let this through!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Liam's POV:

"Awesome."

"That was so cool."

"It does, does it?"

"Seriously Malfoy!!??"

"You okay?"'

"Tell that to DJ."

4th time trying Mods, please let this through!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I hesitated but he was right.DJ is most likely going to lie about what happened.This was all Robin's fault."DJ thought I liked Robin and she told him that I liked Lily.DJ was being a Malfoy and teasing me about it in which I stood my ground in which he then attacked me"I said."Wait you like Lily"Mal asked."Yes but there is no way she'd like me back which is why I haven't told her or anyone and a reason why I'm not talking to Robin right now"I replied.Madame Pomphrey then let us go in which we heard Snape talking with DJ."You are a disgrace to Slytherin"he said"And the next time you hurt Mal I will personally see that you are expelled."They went their separate ways and we continued walking heading to the Entrance Courtyard to just chill before dinner.Something told me this year was going to be a long year and a complicated one at that.We are clearly in over our heads and had no idea what was coming.When dinner time came around the three of us headed to the Slytherin table.Out of nowhere ghosts started flying around.One looked like a monk and another looked almost headless from the Victorian age or something."Well hello"a girl with ponytails said.Also a ghost."Uh hi"I said awkwardly."You must be Moaning Myrtle"Liam said."I am and you are"she asked."Liam and this is Grim and Mal"he replied."I thought you never left the girl's bathroom"Mal said."I don't normally but I decided to do something different this year"she said"Though I may go back."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Robin:

Lily and I watched as people filed into the Great Hall from the Gryffindor table. "I can go try to sort things out with Grim," she said to me as I saw Grim coming into the room.

"Don't," I said. "It'll be fine. Besides, he does like you and I don't want to get in the way of that."

"He does?" Lily blushed.

I smile. "And you like him too. Hmm, how about your ship name is Lim, or Grily, or Gily?" Lily laughed, but still looked embarresed.

"Don't tell him, okay," she said. I promised I wouldn't, and I won't.

As we ate I saw Snape sneaking around the edges of the room holding his wand. What was he doing? Then I saw him aim the wand just in front of Lily, and without thinking, I pushed her away. Suddenly the room whent dark.

I woke up later laying in a bed and turned to see Lily with Grim, Malia and Liam hovering over her. What had just happened?

Mal noticed I was awake and hurried over. "A spell," she said. "Conrigo. Madame Pomfrey said that if either of you had been just a little closer to it you might have been severly injured or killed."

It was Snape! I beckoned Mal to lean closer and I whispered in her ear. "Snape was targeting Lily, having her die makes the prophecy not come true," I said quietly. She stared, looking shocked.   

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uh fiona just thinking about this now but I dont think would try to harm a student especially since he could lose his job for doing so 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I know, but it seems like he really wants Lily to die and Mal to love or at least to stop the prophecy and they can't even trace it to him so....

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Also, Maya, what is the story called?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

As much as he is protecting ting mal he wouldn't try to kill a student  and this is the name of the story 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Like, 'The Prophecy: a Harry Potter RP' or just 'The Prophecy'? Also, I just realized it could have been the dark wizard disguised as Snape

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'm just gonna change it to another student maybe DJ sister alyssa

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

K

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

So, just to be clear, it's DJ who did it?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily