Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Two twins were raised apart neither knowing the other exists.One was raised in an orphanage and the other was raised by their dad.Now they are about to both attend Hogwarts but what will happen when a new prophecy arrives stating one will kill the other?

Main Spots:

Twin 1-taken by me(dies)

Twin 2-Lily(kills)

Son of Luna/Neville-Lily

Daughter of Ron

Son of Ginny

Son of Bellatrix-taken by me

Unlimited Students-cannot be related to anyone in the movies

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair tips dyed like northern lights green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress 

Spot:Twin of Hermione/Harry

House:unknown(only one besides twin(if she chooses))

Patronus:Dragon(only one)

Wand:Mahogany Phoenix 13 1/2 unyielding

Crush:son of Neville/Luna

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter actress singer she grew up in a muggle orphanage like her birth mother she reads ahead with spells she is just as powerful as her parents she is the twin in the prophecy to die has a lightening scar on her wrist she keeps covered it's from when the new rising dark wizard  killed her mother and tried to kill her Snape is extremely over protective of her

Name:Grim

Looks: black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

Spot:Son of Bellatrix

House:Slytherin

Patronus:Snake

Crush:Twin 2 won't admit it

Other: equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter stealth his mom is dead

Rules:

This will be a story most be willing to let me use these characters if not please write No in red in other 

No animagus metamorphmagus or werewolves

No patronus that is used in the movie or related to phoenixes

No one is related to main characters besides the main characters of the story

No one owns any special items from the movie 

Please avoid Elder wood wands as I don't want people making their character special  because they have a wand made of the same wood as the elder wand 

If all rules are read put Hogwarts in blue in other

I have a right to deny characters 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Lily.
Looks:  Lily has long, thick, soft, jet black hair that falls to her hips. Her eyes are bright green. She's average height for her age, very slim, perfect pale skin(other then scars on her arms/legs/back.) Extremely pretty(identical to Malia other then the scars/she's a half inch shorter and her hair isn't dyed/It's longer.) Often has scrapes/cuts/bruises because she tends  to get in fights.
Personality: Lily is removed, kind, shy, and gentle. She doesn't like to be in front of huge crowds. Around her sister she's bright, jovial, and seems like one of the nicest people you'd ever meet. When she's alone(or thinks she is) she just sort of seems lonely. Has always felt like half of her has been missing. Extremely extremely intelligent, creative, thinks strategically, has a photographic memory. Doesn't sleep or eat as much as she should(she's too busy doing other things.)Adventurous, brave, fiercely loyal anything to keep the people she cares about safe. A little quirky, usually fairly polite, gets in fights easily though. Protective of her sister/friends. Can be a little too sarcastic. More in POV's.
House: Unknown(the hat couldn’t decide. She chooses to stay with Gryffindor)
Spot: Twin 2.

Patronus: Unicorn

Wand: 9 ¾ inches, willow or hazel(I can't decide), Phoenix feather core, not very flexible at all.
Crush: Grim, won't be able to say anything until later years though.
Other: Their dad never told her about the magic stuff, so she's never done it before. She’s not good at it at first, but she excels at non verbal/wandless magic. Everyone thinks she's the weaker twin and the one destined to die. Uses accidental magic when she’s nervous, excited, or scared. Snake hates her because she could hurt Malia. Rather likes the whomping willow.

I'll post Josh later

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

A few rules I forgot to mention is no one is best in any classes,no quidditch,everyone is first year 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

oops Grim is 11 I messed up 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Save Ron!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Save Ron!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I sat in the orphanage on my bed.Hanson was going to be up soon so I quickly packed the little I had and sneaked out.I walked the streets of London until a rather large heavily bearded man stopped me."Well hello Malia"he said as if I knew him."Do I know you"I asked."I'm Hagrid.I came to drop off yer letter"he replied.I took it from him and opened it."There must be a mistake"I replied"I'm not a witch.""Have you ever done anything accidental"he asked.All the time everyday.People think I'm nuts."Yer dad and mum are magical too"he said."I was told my mom died when I was just a baby"I said."Tragic it was.One of the best witches"he said.We entered the Leaky Cauldron and into Diagon Alley."Hagrid I don't even know my family.I have no money for any of this"I said"Dumbledore took care of it.All you need to do is pick up yer wand."We walked into Ollivander's and he handed me a wand.I managed to break the ladder.He pulled another in which I broke the shop windows.He then gave me a third in which it started glowing.After Hagrid took me to King's Cross where I followed a dark looking boy through a wall to another platform.Currently empty.I climbed onto the train and sat  in an empty compartment.About 20 minutes later the train started filling up.The dark boy slid silently into my compartment and just stared out the window.I turned to look out the window watching all the families say goodbye.The scar on my wrist was itching like crazy but I had no idea why.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Name: Robin Weasley
Looks:  Robin has long, thick, soft, and always tangley red hair that falls just past her shoulders. Her eyes are bright blue. She's average height for her age (a little smaller than Lily), very slim, perfect pale skin(other than the scar on her head.) Extremely pretty(though she doesn't think she is)
Personality: Robin is very much like her father. She is very funny and sarcastic all the time. She's fine being the center of attention, though it isn't as if she particurally likes it. Robin is very, very smart (like Hermione), but she doesn't admit it and sometimes plays dumb for her friends. She gets in many fights and will stand up for her friends, and herself, and gets in many fights. More in PoV's.
House: Gryffindor (it took nearly and hour though she shouted Gryffindor every few seconds)
Spot: Ron's daughter

Patronus: Thestral

Wand: 8 3/4 inches, hawthorn, Phoenix feather core, barely bendy. 
Crush: Grim, won't be able to say anything until later years though.
Other: Robin always knew about magic but her dad never taught her any so she doesn't know it. She excels at flying and in her second year she will become the Gryffindor Seeker. Snape hates her because he ascioates her with Lily and none of the teachers really like her. Hogwarts. Can you tell me where you are writing the book and if I can read it? 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Robin:

"Bye dad!" I squeezed him in a quick hug then grabbed my luggage and ran towards the train. The smoke was piling around and the Hogwarts Express was starting to move! Without me! I grabbed the rail and hopped on, waving another goodbye to my dad. "Love you!" I called.

"Be safe my Robin," he called back, and I slid the door closed. 

I walked down the moving train and started peering into apartments, all of them being full. As I tried to find a compartment I ran into Lily, the daughter of Harry Potter. I brushed the red hair out of my eyes. "Hi, Lily, you also looking for a compartment?" I asked.

She turned to me and grinned. "Hi Robin! This is all so exciting!" she replied. "And yes, I am looking for a seat."

We walked the train together before finding a place with only a girl who looked weirdly like Lily and a dark looking boy. "Can we sit here?" I asked, and the girl inside nodded.  

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

The train pulled to a stop and we got off at Hogsmeade station."Malia"Hagrid said."Hello Hagrid"I said.We followed him inside the castle to the Great Hall where a woman explained everything but she sort of of looked a bit concerned.We then followed her to the back of the Great Hall to the stage where she started sorting people.I waited for my turn but ended up last in the group."Malia"she called.The dark teacher sat up looking more concerned than the woman did before.I walked up to the stage and sat down.She placed the hat on my head and it started thinking."Well aren't you a complicated character"he said"Where to put you?"It took almost an entire hour before it finally gave up.People started whispering about it.It was kind of unnerving."You'll have to pick one"the woman said.I couldn't.I ran into the courtyard.I hated the orphanage but I wish I was there right now.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

The train pulled to a stop and we got off at Hogsmeade station."Malia"Hagrid said."Hello Hagrid"I said.We followed him inside the castle to the Great Hall where a woman explained everything but she sort of of looked a bit concerned.We then followed her to the back of the Great Hall to the stage where she started sorting people.I waited for my turn but ended up last in the group."Malia"she called.The dark teacher sat up looking more concerned than the woman did before.I walked up to the stage and sat down.She placed the hat on my head and it started thinking."Well aren't you a complicated character"he said"Where to put you?"It took almost an entire hour before it finally gave up.People started whispering about it.It was kind of unnerving."You'll have to pick one"the woman said.I couldn't.I ran into the courtyard.I hated the orphanage but I wish I was there right now.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Robin:

I watched Malia go. I had also taken nearly an hour, though it had chosen Gryffindor for me. I turned to Lily, she would know what to do. "We should go after her," she said, and I nodded. As we got up to go out to the courtyard people started surrounding Lily.

"It's Harry Potter's daughter!" they cried.

"Meet me outside," Lily called, surrounded by people.

"Hey, aren't you Ron's daughter?" one person asked.

"Got to go!" I cried, and fled the crowd to outside. "Hey, are you Malia?" I asked when I saw the girl from earlier.

She looked up at me. "Mal is fine, I guess. Aren't you going to laugh at me or something?" she asks. I shake my head. "Then what are you doing out here?" she starts to look suspicious.

"I'm here to make friends," I reply. "Robin Weasley, nice to meet you," I say. I hope I'm doing this right, Lily better get here soon.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

pinkcreative39

Name: Kaliya

looks: turquoise bluish eyes, brownish black hair almost till her waist, very beautiful

spot; student

house; ravenclaw

patronus; horse

wand; made of cypress, 10 in long, unicorn hair core

crush: later you will find out

other; Came from a country where they had to be divided in to factions and to fight for their life, has a divergent tatoo on her wrist, and a bow and arrow on her shoulder. has an elder brother, lives with her aunt and uncle since her parents are on some clue hunt or travel adventure.

• Posted at:

Call me ...Naina 

Believe in yourself

dream in your sleep

dream in your life 

make those dreams come true

dont give up on your dreams 

no matter what

I am also Browniedress108 but i lost my password.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

great character but this isn't divergent 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV:

I walk into the so called wand shop, the books and things dad said I needed tucked under my arm.

"Hello?"

"Yes?"

The old man steps out from between two of the shelves, and I stumble back with fright, and the potted plant next to me goes up in flames.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, uhh...."

I slam a book down on the fire and it gets smothered fairly quickly.

"I'm so sorry sir, things like that keep happenijng and-"

"Don't worry, no harm done. You're a Potter, aren't you?"

I nod hesitantly. "Yes..... how did you know?"

"Your hair and eyes, you have the look about you."

"Okay...? Did you know my dad then?"

The man laughs.

"Did I know your father? Don't be silly... here, try this one."

He thrusts a wand into my hands.

A strong wind fills the room and I throw it at him, making it stop.

"I don't think that was good."

"No.... here, try this."

He hands me another one that, in my hands blows up a shelf.

"I'm sorry!!"

"Don't worry... I think this will do it."

He hands me one more and nothing explodes. 

"Try waving it." 

"Okay..." 

I wave the wand and the plant I pointed it at grows again.

"Was that supposed to happen?"

"I think thed wand likes you. It's yours. Unyielding, with a Phoenix feather core, and 9 3/4  inches of-"

"What do you mean it likes me?"

"The wand chooses the user-" my phone buzzes and I look down at a text from dad. On of three sent this year.

"Thank you Mr. Ollivander sir, but I need to go, my dad just texted."

"Texted?"

"Yes, thanks, bye!"

I run out the door and down the crowded streets, being pushed and bumped into by multiple people before I reach the wall thing dad told me to hit the bricks on to get here.

Okay. I look down at my small black kittedn and then over at the wall.

I tap the bricks again and walk out through the bustling pub to the street where my dad is waiting, looking around nervously.

"Get in quickly."

"Yes sir."

I drop the cauldron and books and stuff on the back seat and take Gwaine and the wand up to the front with me.

A silent drive later we pull into the parking lot of the train station and as im getting my things out a red haired man and girl walk by.

"Harry!?!?"

Dad starts, and gets out of the car, looking over at the man with surprise.

"Ron!?"

"Its been ages man! How have you been? I haven't seen you since 'Mione..."

"Yeah, sorry, I've been busy."

"For eleven years mate?"

"Yep. Is that your daughter?"

"Yep. Robin, this is Harry. Harry, Robin."

The girl smiles at my dad then turns to me.

"I'm guessing You're Harry's daughter?"

"Yep. I'm Lily Potter."

"You might want to keep that on the down-low, You're dad is pretty famous in the wizarding world."

"Oh... okay. Bye dad!" I wave as he drives away and then walk in with Ron and Robin.

I get on the train and start wandering around while Robin talks with her dad.

Lucky person I am, moments after getting on the train something slams into my face and  I find myself sitting on the floor.

“I am so sorry! Here, let me help-”

I jump up quickly and scurry back from the boy, holding a hand up to my nose to make sure it isn’t bleeding.

“No. No thank you, I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?” Concern fills the boy’s soft blue eyes and It’s hard to not look away. You look away when you’re lying, and I’m not lying.

“Yes. Absoutly certain.”

“Where you looking for a compartment to sit in? You can come sit with me if you want-”

I glance into the people filled room and shake my head quickly.

“No thanks. I’ll find somewhere else.”

“Okay. I think there was one a few doors down… here, I’ll show you.”

“He starts walking then looks back.

“You coming?”

I shake my head when I see Robin walking towards me, and the boy shrugs.

"Okay. I'm Liam (my other character,  I'll make his form later), by the way."

He goes back in his compartment and I walk towards Robin

with Gawain the kitten mostly hidden in the folds of the too big black robe.

"Hi, Lily, you also looking for a compartment?" Okay. Lily, you can do this. I muster the biggest smile I can.

"Hi Robin! This is all so exciting! And yes, I am looking for a seat."

After a few minutes of wandering the train find an almost emplty compartment and as Robin asks if we can go in I try to get Gwaine out of where he'd slid down my sleeve.

We sit and I mostly ignore the other two people, and quietly examine my wand instead. It's stained grey wood, and quite pretty with an almost floral design on the handle. 

I get lost in the crowd as we get off the train and on to some boats. Then we get lead into a giant castle thing and a green clad woman in a steeple hat explains everything.

A few minutes in to something with a hat that keeps shouting these random sounding words it goes silentf before shouting that it's stumped.

Everyone starts whispering to each other and the teacher tells the girl, Malia, I think, that she has to pick a house.

The girl goes running out and I see Robin look over at me. What to do.....

"We should go after her." 

Robin nods and we run out of the room as the green lady says my name.

A bunch of people rush up as we get to the court yard and start shouting things like "she's Harry Potter's daughter!"

I nudge Robin to the side before they close in on us.

"I'll meet you outside!"

"Got it!" 

I stumble back as the crowd starts to push up against me and I fall over my feet, my head slamming against the stone wall with a sickening crack.

"Im not Harry Potter's daughter!!"

"But you look so much like him!"

"Do you have a scar too?" His lightning scar? What's so special about that?

"I'm not his daughter! Leave me alone! My name is Lily Evans, no Potter in there at all."

They start to move as a teach hurries out and starts lecturing them and I take off running in the same direction Malia and Robin went, only to get dizzy and stumble into someone.

"Sorry, I uh... wasn't looking where I was going..." I look up at the dark haired boy with surprise.

"I was on the train with you, right?".

Sorry it took so long I've been working on it all day, not sure if it's any good though 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'm working on a pov/have been all day, could you guys pause for a bit 'cause mine keeps getting longer and longer and I still have  some to catch up on.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

..... the order of those got messed up

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

pinkcreative39

Name:Kaliya

Looks: turqoise blue eyes, backish brown hair thats slightly above waist. light curls at the ends of her hair. height is average looks beautiful and stunning. 

Personality: outgoing, friendly, talkative, studys well

Spot:Student

House: Ravenclaw

Patronus: stag

Crush: Will find out later

Other: Loves to read, do art, dance, sing, talk to animals

• Posted at:

Call me ...Naina 

Believe in yourself

dream in your sleep

dream in your life 

no matter what

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"Yes"I replied"Though you look similar to the other girl on the train.I saw her running down that hall."I walked with her in the direction I saw her run until we reached two voices talking."Lily you made it"the girl said."Well I guess I'll be going now"I said."Wait what's your name"she asked."Grim"I replied."Look you guys don't have to pretend to be nice to me.I've had enough of it growing up"the blonde girl said."Mal you can stay in one of our dorms if you need to"Lily offered."Thanks but I'm not sure that's allowed since I'm not in any house at all"she replied."Hey you are not the only outcast here"I replied.I was just like her though I don't really tend to share anything about myself with anyone."Well if it isn't a Weasley"a blond boy said"Hand me down clothes and red hair like the rest if your ridiculous family."He turned to Malia."I'm DJ Malfoy.Come stay in Slytherin.It's the best house and I'm sure you and my sister will be great friends.""Thanks but if she's anything like you then I'd rather not"Malia replied"Besides I'm sure I can make friends on my own.""Your loss"he said walking off.I rolled my eyes.We were about to take a walk when a dark teacher stops us."All students are to be in their Common Rooms"he said turning to Malia"Might I suggest Hufflepuff or Slytherin for you."He walked away."Ok that was weird"I said"Or was it just me?"

Malia

"No that was kind of strange but I don't know why"I said"I don't  understand why I can't hangout in the Gryffindor Common Room."We started walking again when we overheard two of the teachers talking."She shouldn't be here.It's too dangerous"a voice belonging to the dark looking teacher."As long as they don't know then the prophecy may not come true"a woman's voice"At least Dumbledore believes this.""That's like saying if Harry didn't know about the prophecy he would still kill Voldemort"he replied"It's bad enough Bellatrix's son is somewhere in this school learning magic.""Who is Bellatrix"I asked."A very dark wizard.One of Voldemort's followers"Robin said.We continued to listen."I almost lost Potter after I lost his mother to the dark lord.I will not let his youngest die"he said"Her being here with the other twin is too risky.""Snape.I'm sure Dumbledore  has this all planned out"the woman said.Twin?I didn't have any siblings.Did I?I pulled out a small letter that had been left when I had first arrived at the orphanage.I then noticed a piece of paper float to the floor.A picture."What is it"Robin asked."A picture.I think it's my mom"I replied"She was very pretty."It was the first time I got to see her as I never got to meet her."That's my mom"Lily said"Or at least how dad described her."So then this prophecy was about us?Question is what exactly is the prophecy and who has which role?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

pinkcreative39

Kaliya

I was checking the mailbox for letters. Usually we got checks or bills and stuff like that but today there was a different letter. I took it out and read the front of it. Suprisingly, it was addressed to me. As I was about to open it my mom saw me. She asked, "What have you got there?"

"I dont know, this letter is addressed to me."

She snatched it out of my hand and opened it. I tried to read what it says but she had torn the letter into pieces and tossed it into a garbage can."

"Its just some useless adverrtisement." She said." And by the way you don't have to check the mailbox anymore."

The next day an owl came to my window and dropped me the letter. It was the same exact letter from yesterday. I quickly opened it up and read WELCOME YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO GO TO HOGWARTS

I showed this letter to my father.

"Oh Kaliya, I guess its time for me to reveal the truth"

"What truth?!" I asked.

"Well, you are a witch not a human."

"your kidding Dad"

"No really you are a witch and I am a wizard."

"then what about mother"

"well shes a human and she doesn't really like the fact that you are going to hogwarts."

I was shocked I never knew I was a witch. 

"What is hogwarts" I asked Dad.

"well its a school for witches and wizards, you will have to go there tomorrow so hurry up and pack your bag."

I didn't really understand what was going but I did as I was told. I packed my laptop, ipad, phone, art kit, and some of my fancy and casual clothes."

• Posted at:

Call me ...Naina 

Believe in yourself

dream in your sleep

dream in your life 

no matter what

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

If this goes through twice go with the other PoV.

Robin:

"We need to find more about the prophecy," Lily says with a brave face. I wonder if she is faking it.

"Yeah, you two stay here," Malia and Lily then take off towards the teachers.

"So..." This is a weird first day. The two girls I just met are in a prophecy and Grim, could it be? "Grim, are you Bellatrix's son?" I ask.

"No..." he hestitaites. "Maybe?" 

"Oh, a Weasley and a Death Eater!" Oh, come on. Malfoy. "Two vicious people that like each other," he says.

"I'm not a Death Eater and I don't have a crush on Robin!" Grim protests.

"Yeah, Malfoy. You're more likely to be a Death Eater and besides, Grim likes Lily not me!" I say. And now Grim's blushing at the mention of him liking Lily, come on!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Lily, if I make an RP do you want a spot?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV :

We walk up to the two teachers and Malia clears her throat to get their attention.

"What are you talking about?"

They turn quickly, clearly shocked.

"What are you two doing here! You should be in the common rooms!"

"We'll I'm unsorted, so that's not really gonna work. Tell us about this prophecy thing."

Common rooms? From the hat thing? Oh...

"Nothing the two of you need to worry about." That earns green lady a glare from the dark teacher. 

"Minerva-"

"Hush Severus. Let's go girls, We'll find you a place to stay."

"Malia can come to the Slytherin common room if she needs too." We all look over at the Severus guy with surprise. 

"Okay...?"

"Fine. Come along Lily."

"I don't actually know where I'm supposed to be."

"Probably Gryffindor no doubt, just like her father." The voice of the dark guy who had been speaking almost warmly to Mal turns to ice instantly. I don't think he likes me.

"Didn't you get sorted by the hat?"

"No... I actually ran out when you said my name." 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

@Fiona

Sure, what's it about?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I just met this girl and I already hated her.DJ laughed and walked away.I glared at Robin."What"she asked."Did you really have to say that put loud"I snapped."Sorry"she said.I don't believe her.I walk off towards my dorm annoyed with her.Hopefully I won't have to see her because at this point I won't be forgiving her anytime soon.I walked into the Slytherin Common Room and headed up to my bed.I laid there thinking.What if it was me?What if I am the child of a Death Eater?It was gonna take a while for me to sleep with this thought on my mind.People already don't trust me and now there may be a reason not to?Could this day be any worse than it already was?I may like Lily but now because of Robin all I wanted to do was avoid her.It's not liked she liked me or could like me.Hopefully the two girls found what they needed about this prophecy.I eventually fell asleep thinking about all that happened today.Maybe tomorrow would be better.It was only our first night here.

Malia

Lily and I made our way around the halls trying to find anything out about this prophecy we could.We had to know why people were acting so weird around us.The fact that she may a totally be my twin that I didn't even know about made this even worse.One of us was going to kill the other.The scar on my wrist started itching again."Are you ok"she asked."Fine.Let's just get the info we need"I replied."You two should be in your Common Room"we turned to see the woman from the sorting ceremony."We were just looking for them but we were also wondering about this prophecy we heard students talking about"I said.Only sort of true."That shouldn't be any of your concern"she said."Please"I replied."Twins of a famous wizard one is to die at the hands of the other.The younger twin.As for the rising dark wizard has no concern of yours"she said"Now off you go.""Come to Gryffindor with me"Lily said"Maybe we should talk about this."I followed her to the Common Room and sat down by the fire place."Do you think it'll happen"I asked."I hope not"she replied"But we can't be sure."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV :

We walk up to the two teachers and Malia clears her throat to get their attention.

"What are you two doing here! You should be in the common rooms!"

"We'll I'm unsorted, so that's not really gonna work. Tell us about this prophecy thing."

"Nothing the two of you need to worry about." That earns green lady a glare from the dark teacher. 

"Minerva-"

"Malia can come to the Slytherin common room if she needs too." We all look over at the Severus guy with surprise. 

"Okay...?"

"Fine. Come along Lily."

"Probably Gryffindor no doubt, just like her father." The voice of the dark guy who had been speaking almost warmly to Mal turns to ice instantly. I don't think he likes me.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lily's POV :

"What ate you two doing here! You should be in the common rooms!"

"Minerva-"

"Okay...?"

"Fine. Come along Lily."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ignore the other Mal post

Malia

I followed the dark teacher to the Slytherin Common Room.I wish I knew more about this prophecy.Whatever it was had him just as annoyed as me and he knew exactly what it was.I walk up to an empty bed and lie awake in it for awhile.It was hard to sleep on all of this.Around 10ish I fell asleep and woke again by midnight.I heard his voice in the Commone Room with the voice of the head master."Severus you cannot prevent what is meant to happen.She will have to face her fate sooner or later"Dumbledore said."I failed once and I can assure you I will not fail again.I will not let her die"he said"Not like she did."She?"The Dark Lord will come for them"he said"You cannot prevent this.""I will do my best to protect them as I did their father"he replied back."Do not let this go to your head Severus"Dumbledore said before walking out.Was I the one who was going to die?And who was the she who died?I went back to bed and laid there before falling asleep.The next day started classes.The first one being Potions with the Gryffindors and Professor Snape as others had called him."There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class.I can teach you to bottle fame brew glory and even put a stopper in death"he said"Anyone know what Wolfsbane is used for?"Silence."Ms.Potter"he said looking at Lily"What is the use of Wolfsbane?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Lily: It's about a prophecy and kids who have to stop a war, it's confusing. I really don't know what powers you like but there's earth and light and water and something I can't explain that I could save for you.

@Maya: I'll probably reply in the morning. Oops, I made Grim mad! XD

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Okay, thanks, please do. :)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Everyone is at s hool already

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Robin:

The girl and I were talking fine until I heard voices behind us, other people. I turned around then grinned. "Lily, you made it!" I tried to hide my excitement.

"Well, I guess I'll be going now," a boy standing next to Lily said. 

"Wait, what's your name?" I asked. Come on Robin, make some friends.

"Grim." Hm, suites him.

"Look, you guys don't have to pretend to be nice to me. I've had enough of it growing up," Malia says.

"You can stay in one of our dorms if you need to," Lily offers.

"Thanks, but I'm not sure that's allowed since I'm not in any house at all," she said. Come on people!

"Hey, you are not the only outcast here," Grim said. Oh, now I feel sorry for him.

"Well if it isn't a Weasley." Oh, come on. A Weasley hater on my first day. "Hand-me-down clothes and red hair like the rest of your ridulous family." I was fuming, Don't get mad. "I'm DJ Malfoy. Come stay in Slytherin. It's the best house and I'm sure you and my sister would make great friends," the boy says. Please Malia, don't! You're one of my only friends here, if you even consider me a friend.

She doesn't and we head to the Gryffindor Common Room but are first stopped by Snape. Then some weird thing about a prophecy. 

"We have to find more about the prophecy," Lily says with a brave face. I wonder if she is faking it.

Malia nods. "You two, Robin and Grim I think, stay here," then they go off towards the teachers to spy or whatever.

"So...." I really have no idea what to say. It's my first day and I'm left waiting for two girls to figure out about a prophecy with a boy that may be... "Grim, are you the son of Bellatrix?" I ask.

"No.." he hestitaites. "Maybe?" he finally says.

"A Weasley and a Death Eater together, to vicious people in love." Oh great, when I was on the verge of discovering something Malfoy had to come.

"I'm not a Death Eater and we are not in love," Grim says, glaring at Malfoy.

"Yeah. Listen here Malfoy, Grim likes Lily, not me. And he is not a Death Eater." And now Grim is blushing at the mention of him liking Lily even though they just met. I want to face palm, come on. Hopefully Lily and Malia are having better luck.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

pink-everyone is at Hogwarts already 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

why is everything so delayed and backwards

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Lily: it's a great PoV! I'm sorry for you having to make such a long post, maybe we should try to go in and order or something. I'm going to reply to Maya's post but then won't post until you do, is that good?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

@Fiona

I feel like that comment was delayed, but thanks anyways. :)

Lily's POV:

I was up for hours last night waiting for the indecisive hat to decide on a house for me(it didn't), then I got dumped in the Gryffindor common room at midnight or so then didn't get to sleep for hours.

Then I got lost on my way to potions and made it into the class with seconds to spare.

I take out the strange quill and ink and stuff and get ready to write notes on what looks like parchment.

The door opens and a deep silky voice starts on something.

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class." No wand waving or incantations. Got it. Sort of; I can barely read my own writing with this messy quill.

"I can teach you to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death." Fame, glory, stopper in death. Woah.

"Anyone know what Wolfsbane is used for?" The room is silent and I try to fix the smudgy writing 

"Ms.Potter." I look up at the professor.

"What is the use of Wolfsbane?"

Wolfsbane? Wolfsbane = ...

"Something to do with werewolves?"

He snears gleefully, as though he was expecting such an anwser.

"How very insightful. Since you clearly are more focused on doodling than paying attention, you must know a great deal about potions and their ingredients." 

What?

"I'm not-"

"Ten points from Gryffindor!"

The room fiils with groans and complaints that are quickly silenced when the teacher glares around the classroom.

I glance over at the Slytherins who are all laughing and whispering and for a moment my eyes meet Malia's.

Then Snape and his swishy black robes steps between us.

"Now! If You're all quite finished behaving like fools, We'll get to lessons."

I look down at my messy parchment, trying very hard not to cry. I succeed, but only barely.

The rest of class is similar, and after an hour or so of writing confusing things with the worst handwriting ever, it's finally done. 

I pretty much run out of the dark halls and up to my next class with McGonogall. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Wow, everything is messed up!

Robin:

I watch Snape and Lily from my back table. Poor Lily, why does Snape hate her so much? I have to remind myself to go comfort her after class. But first, Grim.

Snape is droneing on quite boringly so he doesn't notice when I sneak over to Grim and slide into the empty seat next to him.

"Go away," he barely whispers.

"Look, I'm sorry, I can tell everyone I was lying," I promised.

"And what good would that do?" he asked. "I thought I was at least making a friend but you messed it all up!" Grim said.

"Hey, what are you doing in my seat?" I look up and see Malfoy. Come on, this is his seat! Everyone has started filing out the room but we're still standing here. "Professor Snape, this Weasley stole my seat."

Snape glares down at me. "Ten points from Gryffindor!" he announces. I roll my eyes, again? "DJ, Grim, you are dismissed." They leave and I'm left with Snape. "I know what you are planning," Snape said.

"What?"

"You and Lily are working together on the prophecy. Listen to me, stay out of Malia's way or I will find a way to expel you, got it?" I nod at his words and slip out of the room.

"Lily, you okay?" I catch up to Lily and try to push away all that just happened.

She slightly smiles. "Yeah, I'm fine," though I don't believe it's true.

"The Potter who fails in potions," a snide voice drones on. WHat is wrong with Malfoy.

Lily looks a little sad and I feel a rush of anger. Then I punch him right in the face. Great, now everyone is staring at me, including Snape.  

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Welp, the P I saved you guys spots on is the Winged Prophecy so you could go check that out

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

1 , , 3