Front sm

crimsonraven439

Branch: Ekaterina

Rules:

1:You are aloud 3 dragons no more.

2.Shipping and crushing is aloud. 

3: There will be no bad language , and all the rules in the normal chat.

4.Your OC's have to be in different winglets unless there is absolutely no more spots.

Spots:

Jade Winglet :                                                         Gold Winglet :

Mudwing:none.                                                              Mudwing:none

Sandwing:Saved (me)                                                    Sandwing:none

Skywing:none.                                                               Skywing:none

Seawing:none.                                                               Seawing:none

Rainwing:none.                                                              Rainwing:none

Icewing:none.                                                                Icewing:none

Nightwing:none.                                                             Nightwing:Silhouette(me)

Silver Winglet:                                                        Copper Winglet:

Mudwing:none.                                                              Mudwing:none

Sandwing:none.                                                             Sandwing:none

Skywing:none.                                                               Skywing:none

Seawing:none.                                                               Seawing:none

Rainwing:none.                                                              Rainwing:none

Icewing:none.                                                                Icewing:none

Nightwing:none.                                                            Nightwing:none

Quartz Winglet:

Mudwing:none

Sandwing:none

Skywing:none

Seawing:none

Rainwing:none

Icewing:Saved (me)

Nightwing:none

This is how it is set up it will help you know which is full and which is not. You can put your information and your Dragon on this and which winglet you want to be in. I will take that in note and put it in. You don't have to have 3 but you can. If there is any animus there is only aloud 3 you can only have 1 animus yourself. If you are a Nightwing you are aloud to have powers (reading minds,and for -telling the future , in fact , it is recommended since the Night wings have been in the forest where moonlight could seep through the trees, but only 3 can be born under 2 moons. 

Form Template

Name:

Tribe:

Size:(big, medium, small)

Personality:

Description:

Winglet:

Crush:

Backstory:

Other:

Now here are my forms:

Name: Silhouette

Tribe:Nightwing

Size:medium

Personality:She likes to read and is pretty shy. 

Description:Black odd looking because dark purple speckles look like they are splashed over her. The silver scales under her wings have a certain glow to them with dark purple around them. No-one ever saw her like she was invisible or a shaded outline (hint the name Silhouette)

Winglet:Gold Winglet

Crush:none yet but open!

Backstory:on the volcano some dragonets broke into the hatchery to crack an egg that they despised because they were jealous and accidentally without knowing knocked Sillhouettes egg out of the nest. A Dragon saw it rolling and caught it. He soon adopted her. He name was Shadowwatcher BTW.

Other: PoV

Name:Scorch

Tribe:Sandwing

Size: small

Personality: shy shy shy she will not talk to anyone if they try to talk to her she runs. 

Description: She is a Sandy color with freckles on her spine and her nose. She has black eyes like all sandwings.

Winglet:Jade 

Crush:none yet but open! 

Backstory: Will explain in role play

Other:PoV

Name:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Sorry I didn't finish XD 

Name:Iceberg

Tribe:Icewing

Size:big

Personality: slightly hotty and self centered but he is sarcastic and flirtatious. He is also extremely loyal to his friends. 

Description: light blue that looks like it has frost covering it. He is sparkly like the snow and quite handsome. 

Winglet:Quartz

Crush:please ship him. 

Backstory:Will show in rp

Other: PoV

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Save animus!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Saved

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Ok so I'm on my phone and just realized if you are on a phone it looks pretty weird at the beginning...so just turn the phone to the side and it looks how I put it in the beginning. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."