Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Welcome to Ilvermorny! After Voldemort being defeated by Harry Potter, everything seemed all fine in Europe. But in America, a new dark wizard has risen. Apparently, Grindelwald had a grandchild who has started attacking people. Now all the children of the right age are sent to Ilvermorny, the only safe place for them.

Spots:

4 Pukwudgies: (2 boys, 2 girls) 2 boys OPEN, girl saved for me, girl saved for Maya?

4 Wampuses: (2 boys, 2 girls) boy saved for Maya? 1 boy OPEN, 2 girls OPEN

4 Thunderbirds: (2 boys, 2 girls) 2 boys OPEN, 1 girl OPEN, girl saved for me

4 Horned Serpents: (2 boys, 2 girls) all OPEN

Rules:

-I'll do them later

-And I know they do quodpot in America more than quidtitch but it's not really explained so we're doing quiditch in this.

Forms:

Name: Elia Scamander

Looks: Elia has long blond hair that has golden tints and reaches almost to her waist, it's usually free and not pulled into a ponytail or braid. Her eyes an emerald green and are kind of tinted with anger, yet happieness. Her skin is pretty tan and she is an average height, maybe a little smaller than an average 12 year old, maybe about the height of an eleven year old. She got the tips of her hair dyed purple a summer ago and has kept it that way. 

Personality: Elia is a strange girl. She's very bold and brave, standing up for whatever she thinks is right, but she's not always nice about it. Sometimes she can be a little over the top and hurt people's feelings without meaning, or with meaning it. She has problems with trust, and is not a very trusting person, so watch out. Now to the good stuff! She really is a kind person, and doesn't truly want to hurt anybody, not really. She's a great leader, which makes her a great Pukwudgie. And, she's a great friend.

Spot: girl Pukwudgie

Quiditch?: yes, Pukwudgie Seeker

Wand: Elder, Dragon Heartstring, 13" and unyeilding

Patronus: dragon (only other than Maya's character)

Crush: ....

Other: she's Newt Scamader's great-grandaughter and only has one sibling, Maya's character. Also, I'm saving Thunderbird patronus for my other character.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

you do know Thunderbird is equivalent to slytherin and wampus is gryffindor right 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Wampus is basically Gryffindor but Thunderbird is like.... a mix so.... But I'm guessing you want Grim to be Thunderbird instead of Wampus, right?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yip grim is slytherin so it'd make sense 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

11(equal youngest)

Blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty 

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief artist singer actress 

Girl pukwudgie though it takes a while for any of them to light up

Mahogany Phoenix 13 1/2 unyielding

Dragon

Anyone willing 

Elia's twin newton scamander's great granddaughter

Grim

Black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

Boy Thunderbird

Elder Phoenix 13 1/2  unyielding

Either a snake or Phoenix

Anyone willing maybe Mal

People think he is related to Grindelwald and avoid him so he doesn't have any friends

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Adela 'Dela'

Long black hair and emerald green eyes, looks almost like she could Grim's sister (but she's not unless you want her to be.)

She's kind of an advernturest rule-breaker and she is extroverted and an explorer. 

Girl Thunderbird, kind of like Draco, it knew immediatley.

Hawthorn Dragon Heartstring 13 3/4" unyielding

Thestral

Anyone willing 

I'll start after I deal with my cousins who are basically spying on me right now....

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I watched as the wands chose all of us first years. It was really weird, first I was an orphan and now... I'm a wizard? Apparently underaged children aren't allowed wands outside of school, so we had to get them here. It was fine by me, all my tormentors would probably break it just to hurt me.

"Hey, are you knew too?" I heard a voice whisper.

"Yeah, my name's Elia," I said.

"Malia, Mal, whatever," she replied back. We watched people getting sorted and soon Malia went up. It took a long time, a very long time. Everyone was whispering. She looked at me, upset, and I gave her a reasurring smile. After a long ten minutes, the Pukwudgie lit up. She smiled but I didn't, I was up next.

I stood on the tile and, suddenly, all of the statues started moving! "Pick one, dear," the woman said.

"Pukwudgie," I replied, I had to be with my only friend.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

your pov doesn't make sense because they are sisters why are they just meeting each other

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ugh, I was thinking of the Hogwarts RP where they don't know each other, let me rework that.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I watched as the wands chose all of us first years. It was really weird, Great-Grandad was a famous wizard and now everyone wants to be friends with me and Mal. Apparently underaged children aren't allowed wands outside of school, so we had to get them here. It was fine by me, I'll probably break it by the end of the year.

"Hey, are you okay E?" I heard a voice whisper.

"Yeah," I whispered back to my sister.

We watched people getting sorted and soon Malia went up. It took a long time, a very long time. Everyone was whispering. She looked at me, upset, and I gave her a reasurring smile. After a long ten minutes, the Pukwudgie lit up. She smiled but I didn't, I was up next.

I stood on the tile and, suddenly, all of the statues started moving! "Pick one, dear," the woman said.

"Pukwudgie," I replied, I had to be with my sister.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Great.My sister and I were now the talk of the school.We were basically two unsorted which doesn't ever happen in any school."Grim"the next name was called as my sister came and sat next to me.A dark boy walked up and the Thunderbird lit up immediately.People were now whispering about him.Something about Grindelwald."You know you didn't have to pick this house"I said as the dark boy sat down with his house."You're my little sister"she teased."Haha.We're twins remember"I said."I know.I just like to mess with you"she said smiling."No but seriously you had a choice in any house"I said."So did you"she said."Not really"I replied"Mine was more like no house wanted me and one finally gave in.But seriously out of all the houses you picked this one?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I just smiled, though I did have a reason. "Everyone's going to be talking about me, us, so I had to come with you. And besides, I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to change houses if you annoy me too much."

"Ha, it'll probably be the other way around," Malia exclaimed. "You'll probably annoy me to death and I'll have to kick you out of this house."

I rolled my eyes. "You want to go see that Grindewald boy, maybe we could start a club of unwanteds!" We walked over to him and I realized no one was talking to him. 

He looked up at me. "Aren't you going to taunt me, say I'm the grandson of Grindlewald or something?" he asked.

"No, of course not!" I say, and he looks up in surprise.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Name: Emma Nocturna Black. (Unknown sister of Sirius Orion Black)

Looks: short, kind of curly dark brown hair, blue eyes, impish grin, fair skin, purple tortoise shell glasses, around 5'6, intelligent and mischievous glint in her eyes.

Personality: definatly the mom friend, loves to bake, very kind and understanding, but quite brave when the situation calls for it, always trying to see both sides of the argument, will fight if she has to, trusting to a fault, but you don't want to betray that trust.

Spot: girl wampus.

Quiditch: wampus seeker.

Wand: silver lime, thunderbird feather, 12', slightly springy flexibility.

Patronus: chow dog.

Crush: none

Other: has a barn owl with a marred wing, owl is named rise, Emma is an animagus (is this okay?) And is a fox.

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

"Do you know him? Magneto? 'I used to. I'm not so sure now.' What was he like? was he the, you know, the bad guy? 'no. I mean, yeah. Why do you care so much, you see his speech, or something?' Yeah, but, uh... He's my father."

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Will try to post later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Emma-

okay, so the young of the hippocampus are called the tadfoals, the snallygaster is bullet proof, related to the occamy, and has fangs of serrated steel. "great!" I said aloud. "At this rate, I'll add that care of magical creatures homework!"

please don't let this die!!!

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

"Do you know him? Magneto? 'I used to. I'm not so sure now.' What was he like? was he the, you know, the bad guy? 'no. I mean, yeah. Why do you care so much, you see his speech, or something?' Yeah, but, uh... He's my father."

Front sm

dragonghost11117

*ace

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Uggh in posted to thos ages ago 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

May I have the thunderbird girl and a pukwudgie boy?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Omg

Did

Did I just

Did I just revive this rp?

OMG!!!

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

Somehow I didn't believe that.Everyone was teasing me about it.I got up and started walking away."Yeah right"I said."We are outcasts just like you.We just want to be your friends"the girl said"I'm Elia and this is my sister Mal.""Yes the two unsorted right"I said"Both went with pukwudgie.""Elia thought since you 're an outcast too that we could be outcasts together"Mal said.I looked at both of them."You know people might not talk to you at all because of this"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yes you can Lily :D

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Thanks Fiona! :)

Name: Kerry Sayre Watson  

Looks: Kerry has long, thick, soft dark brown(often mistaken for black) hair that falls down her back in soft waves. Her hooded eyes are a striking dark green eyes framed by long dark lashes. She's extremely pae, with nearly snow white skin that burns easily(usually looks pink-ish), she has light freckles sprinkled across her nose and cheeks, with a heart shaped face and rosy cheeks. Kerry is beautiful. 

Personality: Kerry is very adventurous. She is  incredibly independant and stubborn(to the point that she's been called stupid because of it), but she's also resourceful and very clever. She can be manipulative when she really really wants something, but prefers to be honest and out front. Kerry tends to be rather sarcastic and has a witty/dry sense of humor. She is, despite what some who only know her from a distance may think, very caring and gentle, and she is quite thoughtful and when showing someone she cares she tends to go kind of overboard. She has a passion for art and music, and is quite skilled with non-verbal magic. Her best class first year is flying. More in POV's. 

Spot: Thunderbird girl. The Horned Serpent and Pukwudgie wanted her too, but it wasn't too hard for her to pick. 

Quiditch?: Yes, Thunderbird seaker. 

Wand: Holly, Horned Serpent horn, 12 3/4, inflexible. 

Patronus: Basilisk. 

Crush: Anyone?

Other: A descendant of Isolt Sayre(hence the horned serpent horn wand core.) She's a parslemouth. Will eventually get a "pet" snake named Morrigan. 

I'll post the boy later(his name will be Griffin.)

Kerry's POV:

I'm a witch apparently. It's an amazing idea, but I'm not sure how well it will work out. I'm essentially useless. Other then my paintings and stuff...

No. Stop thinking like that Kerry. It's going to be perfect. You'll be here instead of the house. It will be fine. 

"Kerry Watson."

I walk up to the knot on the floor, Gordian, I think. Why is their emblem a supposedly unsolvable knot? I'll have to look into that later.

The second I step onto it the carved statue of the goblin looking creature, Pukwudgie, points his bow/arrow in the air, while the Horned Serpent's gem glows and the Thunderbird beats his beautiful wings. A breath catches in my throat when I see the bird and I know where I want to go.

"You can pick between the three-"

"Thunderbird!"

The woman laughs quietly at my fervor then sends me in the direction of the other Thunderbird house members. 

A few more kids get called up, with two being unsorted and when one boy is called and joins my house everyone starts muttering about someone named "Grindlewald." More information to look into later. 

Eventually we're all led to a large hall and directed to a bunch of wands.

"One of these wands is each of yours, itg just depends on which chooses you."

They choose us? That's strange... sentient sticks...

I walk up to the table with the others and one draws my attention immediately. The dark brown wand is simple, with a barely distinguished handle, but when I look closer it has black leaves carved or painted all the way down. 

And it's humming?

I pick it up and the humming stops, and I know it's mine. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

I didn't finish and accidentally hit submit....  good job Lily.

*sarcastic clapping.* You're so skilled! 

Wait.... Abigale!?!?? It's been ages!!

I can't say I missed you.

Nice, Abby. Way to be polite. 

Is the gang back then?

Kerry's POV(continued):

I step back and look around as people start picking up their own wands, some getting upset when the one they want doesn't want them. I wander towards the back of the room and watch from a distance as the unsorted girls and the Thunderbird boy start talking in the corner of the room. I wonder what's going on over there...

Question, who are the teachers? Are we just comming up with them, and are classes the same as Hogwarts?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Just come up with teachers and we'll say the classes are the same, Pottermore doesn't say much

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

Professors and classes, courtesy of the 100 most popular names in America and my D20 and D100.

Potions: Jennifer Nelson, age 27. 

Flying: Dylan Torres, age 23. 

Transfiguration: John Phillips, age 30.

Astronomy: Peter Hernandez, age 31. 

Charms: Sarah Evans, age 34. 

DADA: Mark Myers, age 44.

Herbology: Randy King, age 47. 

History of Magic:  Elizabeth Ramirez, age.  37. 

Nurse: Joyce Morales, age 55. 

Headmaster: David Sulivan, age 70. 

Please let this through Mods 3rd time

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Professors and classes, courtesy of the 100 most popular names in America and my D20 and D100.

Astronomy: Peter Hernandez, age 31. 

Nurse: Joyce Morales, age 55. 

Please let this through Mods 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Astronomy: Jose Hernandez, age 31. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Changed my mind, Emma's owl is named Athena.

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!