Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Two girls, both orphans, were both orphans and best friends. They lived in the middle ages with only each other to help. One day, one of the girls learns she is actually the lost princess and moves to the castle, without her friend. Her friend that is left alone is tempted by dark magic, she accepts. The new princess learns about this and instanly realizes what she needs to do. She gets her own magic, light magic, and sets out to save her friend.

Spots:

The Light One: me

The Dark One: you

Son of the Head Guard: you

The Prince: me

Rules:

-no bests

Forms:

Name: Elanora 'Elia'

Looks: long blond hair with multi-colored tips, blue eyes. 

Personality: Elanora is shy, smart and sweet. She has a temper and will get very mad but most of the time she just a shy girl in the background.

Crush: Grim

Other: she has worst control over her powers. Her light powerrs are more powerful than dark but she can't control them so it doesn't matter. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

uh shouldn't their powers be equal to each other 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

They are, just change that part.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

14(equal youngest)

Blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty 

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief  artist

The dark one

The prince

Equal worst control no longer trusts the one person she called her best friend/considered a sister after she leaves because everyone she has trusted has betrayed her 

Grim form later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

James

Short brown hair that is cut in a royal manner and kind brown eyes.

James is a gentleman but he is also a know-it-all and a bold fighter and leader.

The Prince

Malia

James trains with Grim in his spare time, though whenever they pratice fight he loses, and is pretty bad at archery and okay in sword fighting.

I'll start once Grim's form is in.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name:Grim

Looks: black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Crush: Elia but won't admit it

Other: he is just as  skilled as his father with weaponry as he is always training  his dad dosn't really pay attention to him as he is always guarding the prince and his family at some event they plan while is job is just to guard the castle

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yay! Accepted! I'm starting now.

Elia:

I looked up from my work and saw Malia in front of me. "Good morning you sleepy person," I teased.

She rubbed her eyes and just looked at me. "Come on, you know I had to stay up all night last night."

"Had to or wanted to?" I asked, laughing, and Malia smirked at me.

"Let's get out of here before we're made to do any work," Malia says, changing the subject.

We climb up onto the orphanage roof, talking and laughing like we always do. Mal and I are orphans and I really don't think anyone likes us. All we have is each other.

"Hey, look, it's the Royal Carriage!" I hear someone cry below us and I jump up to look for it.

"E, why are you looking? It's only the Royal Carriage." I really don't think Mal likes the royals.

"It's only the Royal Carriage?" I protest, then she laughs and stands up on the slanted orphanage roof with me. 

As we talk and watch it come closer, I suddenly realize it stopped in front of the orphanage, our orphanage. Two boys get out, a really handsome dark boy holding a sword and the prince. The prince.

"You two are really daredevils, aren't you?" I look down. It's the prince! He's talking to us!

I don't know what to say so I try to curtsy, and tumble off the roof instead. It's only a small orphanage so I don't get too hurt, and that dark boy helps me up, looking like he wants to laugh at me.

Mal jumps off with ease and I spy the prince looking at her. Then the prince turns to the dark boy. "Grim, can you find me the girl named Elia?"

"My names Elia!" I say.

He looks at me. "Then you're the lost princess."

Okay, sorry that's long 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Before I could protest she was in the carriage heading to the castle with them.She hadn't even asked me how I felt about this and just left me.The one person I trusted and she left me just like everyone else.I went back into the orphanage and grabbed the very little I owned and shoved it into a bag.I ran off into the woods because I wasn't staying there anymore.I was never going to get adopted.I kept going until I found myself at a lake.A woman was there as if she had been waiting for someone."Sorry I didn't know anyone was here"I replied."It's quite fine dear.I sense great bitterness and anger in you"she said."Yeah well my best friend just found out she was a princess and ditched me like everyone else in my life did"I replied.I just hated everything and everyone."Then let me guide you"she said"I can teach you something no one else can."She opened her hand and a flame formed in her palm."How are you doing that"I asked."Magic"she replied"I can teach you Dark Magic."I didn't really care what kind of Magic figuring dark and light were just relative terms it only depened on how you used it."Then teach me.I want to learn"I said fascinated that anyone had magical abilities."Close your eyes and open your mind to everything"she said.I did as she said and when I opened my eyes a flame formed in my hand and then disappeared.She placed a spell book in my hand and I flipped throught it."Try a spell"she said.I did as she said and a storm formed in the sky."Ok now just try thinking"she said.I raised my hand thinking of thorns and large thorns formed in front of us."Not bad"she said"The book is yours.Use it well."Suddenly she was gone almost as if she never existed.I snapped my fingers and a green fog formed around me.When it was gone I was standing on top of the orphanage.Well this is going to be fun.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I felt myself laughing as Grim leaped at me with the sword and I swung back at him. My apparent parents, the queen and king, had forced me to stay here. It had been a few days since I left Mal and now I was really missing her but I wasn't allowed to leave the palace to talk to her. I was definetily going to escape and go find her, but.... Grim was fun and I wanted to spend a little time with him first.

"You're good," Grim smiled at me.

"You're better," I said.

"Yeah, I am better," he said.

"Hah hah, very funny." Suddenly James dashed through the door.

"Elia, your orphan friend, she accepted dark magic!" I gasp and fall onto the chair behind me, feeling faint.

"This is all my fault, I have to go after her!" I cried.

"You can't it's too dangerous," Grim said.

"So?" I asked.

"Grim's right, you can't go. I'm going and you're staying here," James said.

"But-" he was already gone. "Grim, will Mal be all right?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yes, she will be," he promised.

James: 

I rode through the countryside towards the orphanage. I can't imagine that pretty girl from earlier being evil, it just seems inpossible. I see her on the orphanage roof, what can I do?

Just one thing, Elia doesn't have her magic yet, okay? Don't make a PoV where Elia has magic, I want to make that one. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I had to admit that having magic was kind of cool."Come down so we can talk"the boy from earlier said."I have nothing to say to you or your royal guard friend"I replied"Now I suggest you leave.Or would you rather get burned?""How about we don't do that and calmly talk"he said.I appeared on the ground in front of him."I told you I have nothing to say to you"I repeated walking past him.I had no intention in talking to anyone one who stole my friend.In fact I no longer considered her my friend.I trust no one.

Grim

Honestly I had no idea if her friend would be ok but I had to tell her what she wanted to hear to make her feel better.I had no idea what was going on with her friend as I don't know her.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I had to admit that having magic was kind of cool."Come down so we can talk"the boy from earlier said."I have nothing to say to you or your royal guard friend"I replied"Now I suggest you leave.Or would you rather get burned?""How about we don't do that and calmly talk"he said.I appeared on the ground in front of him."I told you I have nothing to say to you"I repeated walking past him.I had no intention in talking to anyone one who stole my friend.In fact I no longer considered her my friend.I trust no one.

Grim

Honestly I had no idea if her friend would be ok but I had to tell her what she wanted to hear to make her feel better.I had no idea what was going on with her friend as I don't know her.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

James:

"Come on, talk to me," I say. She turns and snaps at me.

"The boy who took away my best friend thinks I'll negotiate with him?" she asks.

"No," I say, "I'm giving myself up."

"Seriously prince boy, I'm not going to fall for that." Malia cocks her head at me.

"Try me."

Elia:

"You can't go, it's too dangerous." Why does Grim keep saying this?

"Okay, I challenge you to a duel," I say. "If I win, I stay."

"If you lose, you do whatever I want," Grim grins.

"Fine," I say. We then fight, I lose. But I can't let Mal down, my little sister! I mean, she's not really my sister but she's closer than a real on could ever be.

"So-"

"Be quiet!" I cut Grim off. "I'm going after Mal, whatever it takes."

"Good," a voice says, and I turn to see a woman.

"Who are you?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Who are you talking to?" Grim asks.

"Can't you see her?" That woman is right in front of me.

"He can't see or hear me dear. I'm here to help you," the woman says. "I gave Malia magic, and now I can give it to you too."

I look at her. "Is it the only way to save Mal?" I ask, she nods. Grim looks at me like I'm crazy, though I guess I look like I'm speaking to nothing. "I'll do it." The woman teaches me stuff that I feel like I could never attempt, dark stuff. "I see why you're so scared about Mal," I say, though I wonder why the woman gave my sis dark magic in the first place. She teaches me light magic too, that I'm going to use. 

I turn to Grim excitedly. "Let's go save Mal!" I say, and when I turn back, the woman's gone. 

I won't be on much tomorow, just a warning.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Prince boy was really getting on my nerves.I made thorns grow around him wrapping him tightly withing each branch.I hated everyone and everything.I just wanted to be left alone."Let me help"Prince boy said."I'm not negotiating anything with you"I said"One more word and I'll light the branches on fire."Just then the dark boy showed up with Elia by his side."What came to make some dumb negotiating deal too"I asked."Not me"the dark boy said"I do need you to release the prince.""Mal just stop"Elia said."Or what will you do you traitor"I snapped"You have no right to be saying anything to me right now.""What is going on with you"she asked."Seriously"I asked."It was always just us because no one wanted us and now that you're a princess you just act like I never existed"I replied"You didn't even ask how I felt about any of this.You just left me behind like everyone else.""Mal I'm sorry"she said but I didn't believe her."No you're not"I replied"Why would you be?You just gained the most powerful family.Future queen.Well you know what?I can handle myslef like I did just before I met you."I snapped my fingrs changing my outfit more fitting(Mal's d2 main wear)."I am perfectly fine on my own"I said.I disappeared into smoke and was back at the lake.I read a spell meant to create a large ice wall that only I could take down.The town was now trapped and I had no care for any of them.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ugh, please let my post through!!!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I stared after her. I could hear Grim hacking at the thorns holding James in place as I tried to figure out what to do. Despite being future queen and all that jazz, I just wanted my best friend. The town was covered in a wall of ice, a dome, so even if I could find a way to fly I still couldn't escape. I didn't know what to do, everything was just a jumbled mess! Mal gone, Grim wanting to hurt her, me being all a princess now and supposed to know what to do. I couldn't take it anymore!

"Just give in to the dark," I heard a voice say, but there was no one around. No! I couldn't do that! I can't abondon Mal, this was what was happening to her. I couldn't be dark, I had to be light. I tried thinking of happy times, and soon I felt weird. I was made entirely out of water!

"I'm going after her," I told the boys.

"You can't, we should probably just leave," one of them said.

"Try to stop me," I dove through the ice and landed on the other side, not water anymore. "Mal, just listen. I know I should have talked to you, I was horrible. But now I want you back, you could be a princess too. Or we could run away and live together, I don't want to be queen! I just want my friend, the real you."

She looked at me. "This is the real me."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"No it's not"she said."E,I've always been the dark one.Stealing for our survival always causing trouble.It's who I am"I said."No you are my best friend"she said"And I refuse to be apart of any royal court if you aren't with me."Somehow I find that hard to believe She has a family and I know she wouldn't give that up.It's what we've always wanted.I'm just the unwanted kid while she's the royal one.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I looked at her. She didn't want to go, why? "You're my sister, don't you see?" I asked, nearly to tears. "I can have family and you. I know you have a dark side, but it's the magic. Fight it, please!"

Suddenly I heard a noise. There were many guards, all hacking at the ice wall. They were coming for Mal!

"I'm sorry E," she said. Wait, what was she doing?! "I promise I won't hurt you, but I'm still the dark one. This is who I was always meant to be. You, the queen, me, the evil." 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Mal just stop and listen to me"she said tears rolling down her face"Let me help you.""No because I realized that if you were my friend you wouldn't have left me like you did"I replied"You're just like everyone else.""No I'm not because I came back"she said"The others didn't but I came back because you are my best friend.My sister.It's always been just us.You're more family to me than those royals."I wanted to disagree but I couldn't figuring she just found out they were her parents.Suddenly I felt chains going around me."You're under arrest for terrorizing the kingdom"a guard said"Your fate will be decided by the king and queen.Take her to the castle."I watched her in the distance as the carriage took me to the castle.

Grim

Elia came back into the town."What exactly are they going to do"Elia asked."Well that's up to your parents but looking at the damage it's not looking too good for her"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I looked up at Grim then fell into his arms. It usually would have felt awkward but my best friend had just basically been turned evil, and now she was going to be hurt! I felt the guards take me from Grim's arms and put me in the carriage and I curled up there, sobbing. 

"Elia, it's going to be okay, don't worry." It was Grim. 

"Really?" I asked, brushing away tears. My brother nodded, agreeing with Grim. I hadn't met my parents but if they spent all that time searching for me they must be nice parents, right? 

We arrived in the palace to see my mom and dad, Mal was no where to be seen. They had probably locked her up or something, I wish they hadn't.

"Mom, Dad, what are you going to do?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"The witch is going to pay. Tomorow is the exacution," my dad declared.

I felt like screaming and I felt Grim's hand on my shoulder. We have to get out of here!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

up

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I posted last night ugggg

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I stood before the king and queen as the announced my execution.I could easily kill them now but they were my so called best friend's parents."Take her to the gallows"the queen said.The guards walked me out towards the square my eyes meeting with Elia's as we walked past her.I could use this as an escape but they'd probably just catch me again later.I stood on the stool as they placed me over a tank of water with weights tied to my feet.The royals sat in their chairs watching."Any last words"the queen said."Besides the fact you ruined my life"I said"I have nothing to apologize for.""Into the water"the queen announced and the board left my feet.I was drowning in the water.I could have used a spell but I chose not to.Elia wants to prove her friendship then she should prove her loyalty.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Noooo!!!!! It didn't go through!!!! Retry:

Elia:

I felt like screaming but I couldn't make a sound. Was Malia already gone, how long did she have left? "Stop!" I screamed, or at least I tried to scream. "Stop it! Save her!"

"It's for the best," was the reply I got. How is it for the best, she's my best friend! Before I can think I go after her and try to pull of the weights. She looks at me with eyes full of hate, and hope. I'm running out of air, so I try the last thing. I use magic and open up the chains.

Then we're running, hand in hand. There's screaming, at me, at her. My heart is pounding and I have no idea what is happening. I just know we need to get out of here, away. We have to run away.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"LET GO"I snapped."No"she said"You're my best friend.""And you're a traitor"I replied"Friends don't leave friends behind.I've accepted my future and you should just accept yours."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"LET GO"I snapped."No"she said"You're my best friend.""And you're a traitor"I replied"Friends don't leave friends behind.I've accepted my future and you should just accept yours."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

"I messed up, okay?" I snapped back. "If you really didn't care, why did you let me save you?" I asked. She stared at me, then disappeared in a puff of smoke. I could hear noise all around me but I wasn't sure what to do. She was gone, again.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Maya?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

No one can change who I really am.Clearly I was meant to to be evil.This was my future and she needed to accept that.I went further into the woods and built myself a castle.Queen of Darkness and Evil.I sat down and flipped through the spellbook.I didn't want to be bothered any more so I made a wall of thorns to surround my new home.I'm done with that future queen.I never should have trusted anyone.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

No!!! I've posted it like a hundred times!!!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

No kidding my posts havent gone through all day 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Same! I think it's a glitch or something

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

"Follow me," Grim grabbed my hand and pulled me away. Even after Mal disappeared, everyone was going crazy.

"Where can we go?" I asked him.

"Can't you use magic or something?" he questioned.

"Maybe..." I grabbed his hand, blushing slightly, then teleported both of us. We were now in a castle I think. We crept around the castle and.... there was Mal. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I summoned a mirror and decided I needed a better look.One that was more me."Boring"I said switching to another"No."I flipped to another outfit."Definitely  not"I said switching to something that basically screamed Evil Queen.(Picture Evil Regina from Once)"Perfect"I said"Now that's more me."I walked away but clearly wasn't stupid."I know you and your little friends are here"I said magically pulling them to the floor."I told you many times to leave me alone.You can't fix what you did"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus