1. Don't use the same characters every time. Gosh, what a snoozefest. No one likes it.
2. Compromise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, compromise!!!! Your RP wILL NOT survive if you don't COMPROMISE!!!!
3. Have rules to avoid arguing later.
4. Heck, DONT ARGUE!
5. Don't overpower your character. On top of this, don't have your character be the center of everything all the time. People resent that and again, SNOOZEFEST.
6. It's your RP, but once people join, it's there's too.
7. Use a normal, legible font in a color that doesn't make people's eyes bleed. Please and thank you.
8. It's okay if you have to take a break to plan.
9. Don't write filler POV's. They take up time and are useless.
10. Have fun and don't be a control freak.
Feel free to add on.
(Mods, please let this through)
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
Drama! Parts I've played:
Wendy (Peter Pan)
Fantine (Les Mis)
Maria (Sound of Music)