Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

After the all that happened, Rapunzel moved into the Corona Castle and settled there. Eventually, she had triplets, but then she got sick. They found the Flower of the Sun, but it only cured one of their kids. They had to get two more flowers, one of the Moon and one of the Stars. It turns out Mother Gothel was actually still alive, kidnapping two of the children. One of the children had to live as an orphan, an outcast. One of Rapunzel's kids was locked away in the same tower her mother was in, and the other lived in the palace, though she always knew something was missing. On the princesses fourteenth birthday she learns of her sisters, and sets out to find them. What'll happen when she does?

Spots:

Flower of the Sun: {Same powers as Rapunzel, the one living with her mom} OPEN

Flower of the Moon: {Darkness, shadows, the orphan/outcast} saved for Maya

Flower of the Stars: {Healing, darkness, the one in the tower} taken by me 

Son/Daughter of the Head Guard: son saved for Maya, daughter OPEN

Best Friend of Flower of the Sun: OPEN

Son of the Baker: OPEN

Rules:

-regular rules

-only best at one thing and it can't be the same as someone else

Forms:

Name: Iolanthe 'Lanthe' 'Io' 'Flower'

Looks:(no dye) super-duper long, blond hair that looks exactly like her mothers and bright blue eyes.

Personality: Iolanthe is very shy and quiet, kind of stuttery. She is a big fan of being the center of attention and really just wants everyone to be happy.

Spot: Flower of the Stars

Crush: son of the head guard

Other: best fighter, she practices every second she's not doing her hair

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I want to join! Oh, have you seen Tangled the Series? I like Cassandra's character the best. So the tower must have somehow been rebuilt, correct? If you haven't seen Tangled the Series, I suggest you do. I'm not spoiling! Well, trying not to spoil.

Name: Crisantha (Why? Because it’s a short form of Chrysanthemum and means ‘golden flower’. Booya!)

Looks:(no dye) Super long blonde hair that's kept in the same hairstyle Rapunzel's hair is in, green eyes, perfect smile, nose that can outshine Eugene's any day, eyebrows that are kind of a mix between brown and yellow, like just in between brown and blonde.(If you notice, Rapunzel had brown eyebrows and blonde hair until it was cut. Then her eyebrows matched her hair.

Personality: Loves to laugh, tends to sass Eugene, is dangerous if you peeve her. More in POV.

Spot: Flower of the Sun.

Crush: Why do people keep asking that?

Other: Best at finding alternate ways to use kitchen utensils.

Okay, so I did some research, and Pascal would've died ages ago, because Chameleons only live a bit more than 5 years. So, my conclusion is that Raps used her magic hair to stop him from aging, because she met him when she was a young kid, like 10. So if Pascal is still around, that'd be because of the magic in the hair. Just so that we know if we see our favourite Chameleon.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

uggh my form didn't go through also can we not do best cause there really isn't anything for me to be best at and it's kind of not fair

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

*claps while laughing* Accepted! Amber, your characters all always so fun!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uh no offense but there isn't really anything for me to be best at so can we just not do best anything 

1)no dyes means no paint which means no art

2)her stealing would only get her caught with no way to fight back 

3)they don't exactly have songs to sing or anything with acting 

4)no computers so no hacking 

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic 

Spot:Dark Triplet

Crush:probably Grim

Other:i guess nothing if anything in povs 

grim's form later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Oh, sure, no bests

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

1) they can't hair dye but they have paint 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Like I said earlier, Booya!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay, I'm starting, and making a new character.

Name: Chris

Looks: welp, in PoV

Personality: Also in PoV since he's random just to start.

Spot: Baker's son

Crush: Mal? Crisantha?

Other: Best baker

Iolanthe:

I stared out the tower window and nearly jumped out, being bored has made me want to leave. "My flower!" Mom calling. I let down my hair and she starts to climb. You know, it's surprising, somehow it doesn't hurt, but I haven't told mother that so she doesn't come up as much.

"Hello my Iolanthe," mother says. "Come, sing your song for me."

I quickly sing it then turn to her. "Mother, can't I ever leave the tower?" I ask.

"No!" she shouts, and I jump back, shocked. "I mean, it's dangerous sweety. Remeber-"

"Mother know best," I finish. "Yes, I remeber. But it's my birthday tomorow, can't that be my present?"

Chris:

"Hi Crisantha, Grim," I can see them from here. It's Crisantha and her two missing sisters birthday tomorow, and everyone's excited.

Crisantha runs up to me, looking excited. "Didn't you hear, one of my sisters was found! Her name is Malia and she's on her way here right now!"

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ugh posted twice and nothing 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I ran through the woods running from the palace guards."We just want to speak with you"a guard yelled.Yeah right.They probably saw me steal something.I do it for survival since I have no family.I kept going until I found myself looking at some tower."We lost the girl"a guard said."Keep looking"another replied.I walked towards the tower when I suddenly felt a hand."Got you"he said"You're  coming home Your Highness.""I'm no princess"I said"You've got the wrong girl ."

Grim

"Din't be so sure"I said reading a letter"Apparently they weren't able to convince her she's a princess and is being very stubborn.""She'll come"she said."Don't get your hopes up"I said."She has to come home"she said."Look I can go and check it out but I'm not promising she'll agree"I said."Ok"she said.I grabbed a horse and made my way to the other guards who were arguing with a blond girl in front of some tower.She really was stubborn.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I ran through the woods with palace guards running behind me."Stop we just want to talk"a guard yelled.I ignored the man and kept going.I don't care about what they wanted.As I kept going I found myself standing below a tower."We lost the girl"the guard said."Keep looking" another said.I had bought myself some time away from the guards.I guess chilling in this field wouldn't be so bad.I walked towards the tower when I felt a hand on my shoulder."Found you"a guard said."I didn't do anything"I replied."No you're a lost princess"he said which is when I laughed in his face."I'm no princess now leave me alone"I replied."Your sister has been looking for you and your triplet for....""Hold on.Triplet?I have no siblings now leave me alone"I said.I noticed a girl staring from the window but a woman pulled her back inside closing it.That was wired.

Grim

"Maybe not"I said reading a letter from the guards."She is apparently  being very stubborn and refusing to come."She grabbed the letter and read it."She'll be here"she said."Just don't get your hopes up"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I ran through the woods with palace guards running behind me."Stop we just want to talk"a guard yelled.I ignored the man and kept going.I don't care about what they wanted.As I kept going I found myself standing below a tower."We lost the girl"the guard said."Keep looking" another said.I had bought myself some time away from the guards.I guess chilling in this field wouldn't be so bad.I walked towards the tower when I felt a hand on my shoulder."Found you"a guard said."I didn't do anything"I replied."No you're a lost princess"he said which is when I laughed in his face."I'm no princess now leave me alone"I replied."Your sister has been looking for you and your triplet for....""Hold on.Triplet?I have no siblings now leave me alone"I said.I noticed a girl staring from the window but a woman pulled her back inside closing it.That was wired.

Grim

"Maybe not"I said reading a letter from the guards."She is apparently  being very stubborn and refusing to come."She grabbed the letter and read it."She'll be here"she said."Just don't get your hopes up"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Grim

"Maybe not"I said reading a letter from the guards."She is apparently  being very stubborn and refusing to come."She grabbed the letter and read it."She'll be here"she said."Just don't get your hopes up"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Crisantha:

I start bouncing, not because of my birthday, but because of my sisters being found.

"Didn't you hear? one of my sisters was found! Her name is Malia and she's on her way here right now!" I exclaim at Chris.

Grim frowns, "Maybe not. She is apparently being very stubborn and refusing to come."

I look at the letter in his hands and smile, "She'll be here."

She has to. it's been 14 years. I need to see at Malia.

"Just don't get you're hopes up." Grim frowns.

I smile, then snap my fingers.

"I am Princess Crisantha. I can order her to see me! Or I can go to her! I wanna go to her if she won't come." I smile.

Grim facepalms. I gasp, then smile like crazy.

"Does she have long hair? If she has long hair like mine that is... special, maybe she'll come when she knows about my long hair. Does she have long hair?" I ask Grim, then realise I'm literally right in his face.

I back away from Grim and stare, waiting for the answer.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"I don't know"I replied"I'll go find out and see if I can convince her."I grabbed a horse from the stable and rode off to find the other guards.They were arguing with a girl in front of some tower.Her hair was not as long as Crisantha's hair but she still might be the lost princess.The girl kept arguing that she wasn't a princess.

I looked up to see a girl in the window but she was pulled back inside.Strange.Maybe something I'll investigate when this get's sorted out."I'm not going with you now leave me alone"she said.They looked at me."We can't force her"I said.I was still distracted by the tower.I decided to investigate it while we were here.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"I don't know"I replied"I'll go find out and see if I can convince her."I grabbed a horse from the stable and rode off to find the other guards.They were arguing with a girl in front of some tower.Her hair was not as long as Crisantha's hair but she still might be the lost princess.The girl kept arguing that she wasn't a princess.

I looked up to see a girl in the window but she was pulled back inside.Strange.Maybe something I'll investigate when this get's sorted out."I'm not going with you now leave me alone"she said.They looked at me."We can't force her"I said.I was still distracted by the tower.I decided to investigate it while we were here.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

There were people here! And those two girls, I feel like I had seen them before. As I was about to call them, my mother clapped her hand over my mouth and pulled me into the tower, shutting the door.

"Mother, let me out!" I shouted, my face turning red.

"But dear-"

"Mother knows best," I mocked her. "But what about me, do you even care?" Then I grabbed a book and wacked her. Mother fell to the floor, and I suddenly felt shocked. What had I just done? Suddenly I heard something and hid behind the window, when a figure came in I wacked it with the book.

The boy was unconsious, with black hair and a smart-looking face. What had I just done? Again!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I woke up with a slight headache.A girl who looked like Cris was standing holding a frying pan."Maybe watch what you hit next time"I said.I then see the other girl climb through the window."We just want to take you home"a guard yelled."I'm not a princess.Tower girl looks more like a princess than I do"she yelled."Who are you"tower girl asked."Grim a castle guard"I said"I've been looking for two lost princesses.One named Malia and another Iolanthe according to Queen Rapunzel.""I am Iolanthe"tower girl said."And I'm Malia but I'm not who you're looking for"she said."Just come back to the Castle with me and before Mother Gothel wakes up.She's a dangerous woman"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Crisantha:

I find where Grim was, but then I gasp. A tower. Just like the one in Mother's stories.

"Guards! Get my mother. Tell her I'm at a tower and to bring some weapons." I order.

I grab two forks out of my boots and climb the tower. I'm not using my hair. Not yet anyway. Too dangerous. Even with my song.

"Almost there!" I whisper.

I finally make it to the top and tumble into the room.

"Man. For being Princess, I'm not too graceful." I groan.

I see a fryingpan flying towards my face and I duck.

"Yikes!" I exclaim then see Malia and another girl who looks just like me.

"Who are you?" The other exclaims.

I answer, "Princess Crisantha. I see you have my hair."

She stares at me with confusion. 

"Long story. Your name, please?" I ask.

She answers, "Iolanthe."

I gasp, "Is your birthday tomorrow?"

She hesistates, "Why?"

I answer, "My triplets and I have our birthday's tomorrow, but I only found out they were alive recently."

I see a woman with black curly hair on the floor and instantly back up against the wall. I hold my hair protectively.

"We need to get back to the castle. Quickly. Or just somewhere other than this! I know! The Snuggly Duckling!" I excliam.

I untie my hair quickly, letting my hair that must be a mile long outside the window.

"You guys coming?" I ask.

Iolanthe hesitates and I smile singsongly, "You get to have an adventure."

She sighs, "Okay."

I jump out with my hair riding down. The hair stops at least 10 feet above the ground, but I don't care. I let go and crash onto the ground. I tie my hair up quickly and Iolanthe is already out.

"Now, Snuggly Duckling, here we come. Most of the guys there are friends anyway. Scary, but they are friends. Especially of my father and mother." I smile.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Iolanthe:

I'm about to climb out but I stop, thinking. "How about you guys go ahead of me," I say, and before they can protest I have them out of the tower.

"What are you doing?" Grim, that castle guard calls up to me. "You're a princess, and now you can go home!"

"I'm sorry, I'm not the one you're looking for. Mother Gothel is my mother, not some queen. I'm sorry," I then shut the door on them and turn away.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I refused to leave without both of the girls."Really if Mother Gothel really is your mother then why won't she let you go outside"I asked."Protection"she replied."She did the same thing to Rapunzel.Your real mother.She's using you for the magic in your hair"I said"But if you rather stay here and die that's fine with me."It wasn't but I'm sure she'd change her mind."Leave her alone Grim"Malia said"We clearly aren't related.She and the princess both have magic hair.I have no powers at all.""That's because each princess was bor with different powers.One of the mother's,one of darkness,and one that shares one power with each sister"I replied"Your powers are dark.""I don't believe it"she said.Uggh they were so stubborn.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe my mother also gave me a magic flower or maybe Queen Rapunzel told you a lie."

Grim grouns, "Why are you making this so hard?" he complained. "Just come with me."

"No, I'm not!" Malia protests, and as she glares at Grim darkness surrounds her. Magic.

"See, do you beleive me now?" Grim glances out to Cristantha, "They're coming."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"You can't make me go"I replied."I will even if I have to tear this tower down for good"Grim said."You are my sisters"I looked down at the girl"Just come back with me and if I'm wrong then you can go back to whatever it is you did before"she said.I looked at Elia."Fine but if mother kills me later for this I blame you"she said.We all climbed out of the tower and followed hesitantly."What makes you so sure what you heard is true"I asked still not convinced."I just know"he said.Hardly an argument if you ask me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Cristantha:

I frown, waiting for Iolanthe and Malia.

"Come on! Before the sun sets, please!" I call back.

They still don't come out. I bang my head against the wall. I climb up again.

I frown, "Listen you two, I didn't come all this way to find two people who look like me and are potentially my triplets to have them say they aren't my sisters. Iolanthe, you look just like me. We have to be related somehow. Malia, you have the same skills as my father has. Please, both of you, come to the castle. And please don't make me come back tomorrow! I really don't like coming back to the place my mother was when she was young. You can still see some of her old paintings."

I see a big curtain with blue hiding behind it. I jump up and pull down the curtains, showing a blonde girl sitting in the trees, looking at floating lights. The lanterns. It's what mother told me about.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Gah! Ignore my last POV!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.