Front sm

crimsonghost205

Branch: Ekaterina

Leo:

suddenly the sky appears to fall and everything is turning blue and I say "Oh no!" Then I scream "RACHET AND CLANK IS BUGGING OUT WE GOTTA GO! So I open a portal to Red Dead Redemption Two and get in my mech suit and point at the portal like "WE GOTTA GO!" then I say "IF YOU WATCHED WRECK IT RALPH TWO WHEN A GAME RESETS IT DELETES WHATS NOT PART OF THE CODE! IM PRETTY SURE WE ARE NOT PART OF THE CODE!" So I grab my tank, open another portal and toss it in the said portal which is my "STORAGE" portal and I tell the HALO guys "GET IN THIS HERE PORTAL!" And that portal is my "STORAGE"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Belinda:

I jump in and fall on my face. But then a lightbulb goes off.

"Eggman isn't part of the code! Will he be deleted too?" I ask.

Sonic suddenly lands on me.

"SONIC!" I yell.

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

I run, using my power to boost me forward and into the portal. Because I haven't gotten used to it it blasted me into the ground of RDR2. 

Scout:

I ran to the portal jumping over the dying game. The portal was a little high up so I had to jump and push myself over. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

catpizza879

Edwina

I quickly grab Leon and Sonic and friends and go into the portal. Everyone falls as I quickly lose my strength, with a result Sonic landing on Belinda.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

With a shrug, I casually leap into the portal and try to avoid landing on anyone.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

A few more people land on me.

"Can't breathe!" I gasp.

Everyone jumps off.

I groan, "Great! Now I don't have a ship, and haven't gotten a RYNO!"

Tails asks, "What's a RYNO?"

I sigh, "Only the best superweapon in that galaxy. Stands for Rip You a New One. I can defeat anything with it. Except the Sheepinator. That turns people into sheep."

• Posted at:

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

"The reboot should only take a few minutes. Besides we have a transforming tank, speaking of which." Opens a portal to "STORAGE" and grabs the tank out and says "Anyone wanna drive? It's really easy, it's like a game controller, and by the way, I call shotgun!" Climbs into the seat which controls the turret of the tank

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda: 

"I wanna drive!" I exclaim. 

I jump into the driver seat.

"Leo, will Eggman still be in Ratchet and Clank?" I ask.

• Posted at:

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

"I guess he'll go back to his original game, if I know there's always a save copy, unless it's an old nineteenth century game...  And be careful there is a button that, well I don't know what it does and frankly, I don't want to. So Nova, where to now? And what do we do anyway?" I look around and realize we are in the same spot as where I met Nova 

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

At least Eggman shouldn't stay and terrorise that world. I think Ratchet and Clank stayed in their world. They'll be fine.

"What about Disney Infinity 2.0 or 3.0?" I ask.

Leo asks, "What?"

I reply, "Why not go to Disney Infinity? I haven't played the first one, but the play sets in them are fun."

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Scout:

I stand and brush myself off and walk over to Tyler to help him up. 

Tyler:

I look up and wince as I see Scout, but I give her my hand anyway and she pulls me up. 

Sorry, I have nothing else. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

crimsonghost205

I played Disney Infinty 2.0 when I was younger...

Leo: 

"Yeah you're right." then I lean in close to Belinda and whisper "Besides I have a spoiler about Red Dead Redemption Two, it's that Micah doors to live at the end if you get what I mean. *wink wink*"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

"Uh... I don't play Red Dead Redemption. Sounds like a zombie game." I hesitate.

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

"It's really, not. It's more of a western," I say, looking around.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

catpizza879

Yessh, sorry for not posting. I got real busy.

Edwina

"So, where do we go now?" I said helping Leon up, "I never played Red Dead Redemption before or Disney Infinty. So, whatever game you pick I'm fine with. All you have to do is teach me what to do."

Leon

"Yeah, the same goes for me too. I never even heard of those games."

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Belinda:

I put my hand up and vote, "Disney Infinity! I want to see who would win out of Darth Vader and Darth Maul!"

I get some odd looks. I mentally facepalm, then sit back down.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

catpizza879

Edwina

"That actually sounds good, Belinda. Does anyone feel the same way?" I asked everyone looking around

Leon

"I do." I said raising my hand, "I wound like to see which one of the siths wound win!"

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

"I agree, I want to see who is stronger, and I once played it as a kid and I remember there being a huge tower filled with gold that I glitched into... And I think we got to go anyway, we are surrounded. *points to American gunslingers* GET IN THE TANK!" Everybody gets in just as the tank vibrates from taking WAY WAY too many hits

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I suddenly push the R2 button on the PS4 remote steering thingy and a missile shoots out of the tank.

"Make a portal! MAKE A PORTAL!" I yell.

Suddenly, we fall through a portal and I groan in pain.

"We in Disney infinity yet? It has to be 3.0 if we want to see Star Wars. New idea! Darth Vader vs Iron Man or Hulk!" I smile.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

I peek my head out and say "Is this Disney Infinity 3.0?"  And I look around and I see Darrh Vader and Darth Maul dueling it out with Iron Man and Hulk 

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

"It's finally happening!" I yelled and rushed out of the tank towards the fight.

"Leon! You shouldn't run out like that!" Edwina shouted at me.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

I load a Special grappling line shell with grappling lines into it then I shoot just to the left of Leon and it wraps around him and I say "When watching a battle, watch at safe spot." So I grab him using the line and untie the knot

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

"Ok... thanks." I said standing a short distance away from the fight.

"Thank you Leo." I hear Edwina say.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

I step out of the tank. "Am I the only one who thinks Star Wars is overrated?" I ask. 

Scout:

My mouth drops open and I frown at Tyler. "How dare you." I say, putting a hand to my chest. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

"How dare you, Tyler! Star Wars is the best thing ever." I said to Tyler looking him right in the eye.

Edwina

"Leon, be nice." I scolded Leon, "It's okay if Tyler doesn't like Star Wars. Not many people like it."

I walked over to Tyler and said, "Don't take it to personally, Ty. Leon just... really likes movies with lots of action. It's kinda like a passion of his."

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

I look at him with my "Say what!?" face and I say "Why you do this to me?" And I get out Just as Darth Maul got HULK SMASHED! in the face and Darth Vader is using the Force to lift up Iron Man then he blasts Darth Vader in the face and Darth Vader sends him flying into the path of a HULK SMASH! And I say "OOH!" And wince

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Why aren't my POVs coming through? I might go into hulk mode myself if they don't go through!

• Posted at:

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Bump!

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

"Eh, I'm with Tyler on this one," I say, continuing to watch the battle.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

"That's yours and Tyler's opinion. No need to fight over it. Now, I gotta see this battle up close." I smirk.

I climb on top of the tank, then see a relatively small barn. I jump on that and watch as Battle droids suddenly come onto the scene. And they attack pretty much everyone they see.

"My turn!" I smirk.

I jump down and put so many hits onto them, that there's only sparks left. I collect the sparks. I want a few toys from this place. Sparks are the only way to buy the toys in this game.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

I cower (did I spell that right?) as everyone yells at me. Nova says she's agrees with me and I try to straighten and smile at her but I probably just look really uncomfortable. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

After collecting Sparks, I notice Tyler cowering. Man! Someone put the Toybox Takeover piece on. I look to my left and facepalm. I could have activated it before! I walk over and search for the Toybox Takeover piece. Would help if it floated like the Force Awakens piece.

• Posted at:

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

Seeing Tyler's somewhat, uh, nervous look, I give him a reasuring smile. Then I become slightly distracted watching Belinda jumps around, collecting these glowing orb things.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Scout:

I watch Belinda. "Do you need help?" I ask, watching curiously. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

Edwina

"Hey Belinda! Whatcha doing?" Sonic asked, "That looks like fun!" 

He goes and runs after her. 

"No Sonic! She could be doing something inportant." I yelled.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I look as Sonic runs over.

"I am looking for a way to activate the Toybox Takeover Playset. With Toybox Takeover, everyone from every story can come in, but with any of the others, not so much. There's a racing one, where you HAVE to be in cars, so You'll hate that. There is an Inside Out one which can only have Inside out characters, a Marvel one, which can only have Marvel Characters, and there are Star Wars ones, which there are 3 of, which can only have Star Wars Characters. So I chose Toybox Takeover." I smile.

I then see it and press the square button on my glasses, which changes the world. The world is all white now, and Micky Mouse walks into the scene.

"Now this is awesome." I whisper.

"I say this place could use a little something! Haha!" Micky smiles after waving the magic wand.

Suddenly, everything is in colour.

"Hot Dog! Now all that's missing are my friends!" Micky smiles and waves the wand.

A whole bunch of characters show up. Joy, Elsa, Anna, Donald Duck, that Pirates of the Carribean guy, Buzz Lightyear, Mr Incredible, Aladdin, Sulley, Rapunzel, Minnie Mouse, Woody, and others. Suddenly, Syndrome shows up. I hand a fish to Sonic.
"Follow my lead." I whisper.

"Hey Gang! Remember me?' Syndrome asks.

Everyone else throws something at him, so I throw a shoe at him. Sonic throws the fish.

"A pineapple? Who Brought a Pineapple?" He exclaims.

Suddenly, another fish hits him. Everyone looks to see Rex had brought a dozen or so fish. Donald Duck says something, which I don't understand because, he's Donald Duck.

Syndrome frowns, "Hey, if anyone should be upset, it's me! I mean, how is this fair? So many of you, "heroes" and I'm the only quote unquote bad guy? I mean, unless you count the grey area folk over there."

He points at Wreck It Ralph, Maleficent, Randall, and that guy from Pirates of the Carribean. I don't watch Pirates of the Carribean.

"I say, we even the playing field." Syndrome smirks while taking the magic wand.

Sonic goes to spin dash, but I hold his arm.

"Don't move yet." I whisper.

Micky Mouse objects, but Syndrome doesn't listen.

"Allow me to present your impending doom!" He exclaims while summoning some of his robots.

"I can take them." Sonic smirks. 

I keep a firm grip on his arm.

"Not yet." I frown.

"Give it up, Syndrome. You don't need to do this." Mr Incredible frowns.

Syndrome thinks, "Hmm, Counterpoint?"

Suddenly, the big robot shoots Mr Incredible, making him fall apart. He comes back together like one does in Disney Infinity.

"Both solid arguements. Let's hear 'em again." Syndrome smirks.

Mr Incredible yells, "Syndrome!"

The robot shoots Mr Incredible again.

"Okay, now you can get out. But slowly." I smirk.

Syndrome smirks, "You know what? I'll keep this magic wand, and you can keep them! Hope you brought lot's of Pineapples! Later Losers!"

I sigh as we walk out and Syndrome disappears. Suddenly, Merlin appears. Not that I'm shocked. I've played this plenty of times.

"What? Flim Flam Fliborium!" Merlin exclaims.

The robots disappear.

Sonic asks, "What did he say?"

I shrug, "Something that teleported them away."

"My apologies, but it is my duty to confiscate your magic wand. You are clearly not trained to use it responsibly." Merlin frowns.

I cut in, "Yeah, as if we'd make giant robots to destroy us. And guess what? You came a little too late. Someone already took the wand."

Mr Incredible frowns, "Syndrome."

Merlin asks, "Syndrome you say? And he's a local wizard, I presume?"

I scoff, "Supervillain who stole it. Duh!"

Merlin nods, then yells, "What?! Confound it all! In the wrong hands, Magic can be dangerous! How could you be so careless?!"

I mumble, "3, 2, 1."

Syndrome appears and smirks, "Nice hat. Goes well with the dress."

He steals Merlin's wand and disappears. I giggle.

(Hint, watch a walkthrough of the ToyBox Takeover Playset.)

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

1 , 2 , 3 ... 5 , , 7