Front sm

catpizza879

Branch: Ekaterina

Edwina

"Yeah, he's the best." I said not catching on to what Tyler really meant "I've known him since middle school. We were just friends then, then came high school and I cound tell that Leon had feelings for me, and then we became more than friends. Nova seems nice, what do you think?"

(I see what your trying to do XD)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Belinda:

I sigh. Have these guys never played this early into the game?

I explain, "Okay, what happens is we fix the ships, then go to either Aridia to save Skidd McMarx, or we go to Kerwan to save the Rangers. I don't want to split up. Ratchet, Plumber, Tails, you are the best at fixing things. You guys take the lead."

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Bump!

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Scout:

"Mmmm...." I say. 

Tyler:

"Yeah...I guess so." I say shuffling my feet. I blush. Why was she bringing Nova up? I hardly know her! I think 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

*after the ships are fixed*

"Perfect. Thanks Plumber! We need to get to Kerwan fast." I smile.

The Plumber smiles, "Seeya in the next Reboot!"

Everyone stares. But for different reasons.

"Oy! Kerwan? Galaxy in danger? Ring any bells? Get in. Half of you may have to get in Ratchets ship." I frown.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Scout:

"Mmmm..." I say watching the people walk forward. 

Tyler: 

"I don't know...sure...I barely have met her."  I say, shuffling my feet again. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova

I am so confused. And I don't know if there are enough words to express my confusion, I think as we head towards the ships.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Sorry for the double post.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

As I get on the ship I have a weird vibe then suddenly I hear faintly "You feel an evil presence watching you..."  Then I think "Where had I seen that before? Wait a minute.*looks at defense bar* Oh crud." Then I say "Guys, a boss from another game I play got in here!" Then suddenly very clearly said "The eye of a red squid man has awoken!" Then I say "Come on narrator you gotta be kidding me, that what you call him!" Then it says "Sorry! It's what the filter of the game will allow! Here's something to help you!" Musket drops then I say "What the- OW! *Musket falls on him and he is showered with tons of musket balls which get launched into his inventory." Then the narrator says "Ha! Bye bye anime boy! He's also right behind you." Then I say "Pedal to the metal! I don't want to dye to the easiest boss in the game I was talking about and lose my life and reputation!

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Edwina

"Oh, really I would have tought you would have gotten to know her during your time with her on the ship." I said to Tyler then seeing how everyone was leaving I said "We should get going. I'll see you later."

Leon

Edwina catches up with me as I'm walking towards one of the ships.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

catpizza879

P

O

K

E

!

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

I have no idea what to say so let's just say Tyler and Scout followed everyone.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

types "slash delete entity eye" "Problem solved! Where to now? I guess I'll search where Chairman Drek is.*tap tap tap tap tap tap*"  I need more time,*mutters* this encryption is for newbies. *tap tap tap tap click*" Done! Wait I hacked into my portal watch!*looks at Chairman Drek's encryption**throws down portal watch* I quit! I can't do this! Belinda should know since she played this game."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Ugh never mind my post pretend I'm just creeping in the corner for my PoV 

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

As the ships took off, a sort of awkward silence had fallen over our group. Again. So, I yawned and said,

"Okay, so has anybody thought about what happens if we finish this game? Like, do we go home? Do we go into a different game? Are we just trapped in some digital realm forever?"

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

I look around awkwardly to see if someone responds but when no one does I say, "I have a feeling when this game ends we'll probably teleport to anotherone and have to play through that one until we finish all our games..." 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Belinda:

I facepalm, "Kerwan. We need to save the people in Kerwan. Get in quickly. Before we have to face a Brain eating Zombie T-rex!"

Suddenly, time stops asides from the real people, and I hear someone say, "Wait a minute, I don't remember anything about a Brain Eating Zombie T-rex!"

I yell, "I was joking! Killjoy."

Time resumes and I push everyone into the ships.

"Okay, Kerwan, here we come!"

*At Kerwan*

"Oh no, the invasion has started! Scan the Emergency channels! We need to find out what's happening on the ground." Ratchet says from his ship.

I do so, causing everyone to hear what they are saying.

"Attention all Units! The Hall of Heroes is under attack! Repeat! Enemy ships are now in the central district of Aleero city! Galactic Rangers are under heavy fire at the Hall of Heroes! And there's a Blarg transport closing in fast! Brace for Warbot reinforcements, Rangers! All Civilians, Evacuate the area!"

"Activating weapons system. Sonic, Shadow, you go have fun by destroying the robots and Blarg Dropships. I can tell they've been upgraded by Egghead." I smirk.

We both blow up ships.

"Captain, we have an unidentified ship providing assistance! Whoever you are, thank you!"

I smirk. Not bad for an Aussie.

"Guys, there are transports dropping off the warbots all over the city. Let's send them a little gift! Over!" I exclaim.

We blow up a few more transports.

I hear Captain Qwark over the moniter.

"Whoever's doing heroic stuff up there, this is OUR TERF!" He yells.

I smirk to my passengers, "Ignore him."

I blow up the last transport.

"Thanks guys, but we still got to take out that warship."

"Tails, get over here. I need a Mag-booster ASAP! Clank, you equip Ratchet with the Mag-booster. Warbots are made of a Raritanium Alloy. We are going to pick them up and throw them at the giant ship over there with the Mag-boosters!" I exclaim.

A ship shoots at us, but just before it hits the ship, I make the ship do a barrel roll.

"AHHH!" My passengers scream.

"Sorry. Buckle up. It might happen more. There are paper bags under the seats." I smile.

Tails smiles, "Done!"

I push the triangle button on my glasses, turning on the Mag-booster.

"Mag-booster active! Let's help the Rangers by removing some of those Warbots!" I smirk.

I go down to the Hall of Heroes and pick up 10 Warbots, giving the rangers a startle. I turn around and aim at the warship.

"Let's label these guys Return to Sender!" I laugh as I fire the Warbots.

The ship is obviously damaged.

"Let's do it again. Careful, Sonic and Shadow. Warbots are as dangerous as anything, and that ship can only be destroyed with the Warbots! Try throwing them at the ship!" I smirk.

After going for another pass, I fire the warbots, causing the Warship to explode.

I smirk, "Time to meet Qwark!"

We land the ships and open them, seeing the civillians cheering for us. I shrug and make a Peter Pan pose.

"Alright, everyone, let's give these heroes some breathing room. I'm happy to field all questions on their behalf" Qwark pops in front of us.

I whisper to the others, "He always takes the spotlight."

"Dallas Wannamaker here. Does this mean you'll be asking these heroes to join the Rangers?" A reporter asks.

Qwark asks, "Say what now?"

He turns and recognises Ratchet and I. I smirk at him.

He hesitates, "I don't... See why not!"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

Does nauseous business in a bag and jumps out and summons tank and says "Oh boy you are in a world of pain." In Russian and plays the Russian National Anthem while collecting them Warbots and shooting them effectively turning them into high caliber armor piercing rounds which are shot at the warship and sings the Russian National Anthem and screams "For Mother Russia!" And rams the warship. And then I jump off and say "United States of Smash!" Then lightning is around me then I punch the warship which makes a big dent and launches me near Belinda and I roll and say "They see me rolling!" Before smacking into a Warbot then I scream "THIS IS SPARTA!" And kicks the Warbot at the ship like a Railgun before jumping back at it and I slash the ship with the sword I got in an X shape then say "Strike!" Before hitting it in more X shapes and eventually I just punch it and it peels open "*evil laughing*" summons the Big Battleship Cannon from Forts, removes his normal tank turret, welds the Big Battleship Cannon on to it and loads crushed Warbots in ammo slot and just rapid fires at the ship which now looks pretty destroyed but he likes explosions so he shoots it like *fire*pause*fire*pause until out of ammo then just slices the Warbots into metal sushi with his sword skills

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

poke 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Well... that was intense.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

Puts on Master Cheif suit and opens portal to HALO and a lot of Spartans come out from the portal and he tells them in a Master Chief voice "Your objectives are to protect this city, destroy evil robots, and blow up evil ships." Spartans: "Yes Master Chief!" Leo: "Bill don't shoot your teammates." Bill: "Sir Yes Sir" *accidentally shoots himself with a tazer* Leo: "Don't shoot yourself either. GO GO GO!" Removes Master Chief suit and yells to Belinda "Reinforcements have arrived. Captain Quark if you see guys in green suits don't shoot them, they be reinforcements." Puts on Master Chief suit and gets HALO gun and runs with the other Spartans yelling "This is Sparta!" Spinning swords in one hand, gun in the other

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

I'm going to post but, uh, not too sure what to POV....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Well... I have no idea where to go with that.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Reese XD me too

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Get in HALO suits or summon guys from different games

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Welp. I'll try and figure out something in the morning....

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

After the waves of nausea passed and I could finally see straight, I take out my pistols from earlier. Then, blinking, I watched as everyone slowed down and the world became orange.

Gotta love dead-eye, I think, marking the first six robots I saw.

Blinking again, the world quickly goes back to normal. And the robots start to fall, sparks flying everywhere.

"Hey, Belinda, how many robots are usually here?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

I watch as Nova suddenly pulls out pistols and fires at six robots just as another ship lands right in front of me and starts dispensing War robots and I run away from it shooting the robots with my HALO gun screaming "You gotta be kidding me!!!" Then I get shot in the HALO helmet the knock back sending me flying and I scream "SERIOUSLY!!! What is it with these robots!" So I finally land face first in the ground like a harpoon  so I get up and throw the helmet away and I say "You wanna play dirty? I'll give you dirty!" Then I run at them and just start punching and kicking and ripping robots apart with anything I can use including my teeth, my swords, my gun, my fists, my legs, and even staring daggers (looking at them in an evil way).

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

sushicat131

*sighs* Why is none of my povs going though? I'll try again tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Hello!

Hi it is I, the great Catpizza, but I am now a Sushicat

"Every hero needs a grand entrance." ~ Rashid of the turbulent wind from Street Fighter V

*This is my account from my phone*

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

"Uhh, I never counted. I always took 10 because that was the maximum I could grab with the Magbooster. The warbots always kinda disappeared after the warship blew up." I answer.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Catpizza XD mine too! 

All that happened was Scout got into a HALO suit and began beating things up and Tyler figured out he could switch his powers (like the guy in the movie) and kilt some robots 

(I had to say kilt because the filter)

mods please let this through!!!!

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

once all the robots I was fighting are down I look at the parts and say "What the?" And I take a look and think "Perfect for making a mech suit." So I get to work and once I make on I realize there are still more parts so I say "Belinda! We got some robot part! You can use them to build mechs or whatever!" So I get in mine which is basically like a suit of armor with some stuff and once I get in I say "Oh yeah!" And I try to walk and it moves perfectly "Leo you genius!" So I get a new Master Chief helmet and put it on and go to the HALO Spartans and say "The cavalry has arrived!" And suddenly I open a portal and more HALO Spartans arrive with vehicles and tanks and alien weaponry and stuff screaming "THIS IS SPARTA!" And I try the weapon systems and suddenly two magma combusters salvaged from the same Warbot who was relieved of his head later in the POV appear in my hands and I say "THIS IS SPARTA!!!" And run at Warbots firing into their ranks setting the ground on fire and I activate my jet pack which was salvaged from a Warbot who got relieved of his head firing like a one man attack helicopter before someone shoots my jet pack down and I fall screaming firing downwards but just then I hit the eject and put my fist forward like Superman and I say "United States of Smash!" Because a lot of Warbots are in my way and the I realize my predicament I scream "*cue screaming like crazy*"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Darn it! I posted a PoV! And it was a great PoV! And it didn't go through!

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

(so are we still fighting robots)

Edwina

I'm throwing balls of fire at robots glore, making them all melt. Once I'm done with my group of robots, I look at the others to see if there fine then I see Leon stuggling with his group of robots. I float over towards him and mind push them away towards Leo, who destorys them. "Ok." I sigh "Are you alright?" 

"I'm fine. I could've handle it myself, Edwina, but thanks. Leon answered

"Ok, but what do we do now?" I asked

Leon

"Well, I'm not sure I'll go ask Belinda."

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

catpizza879

The Pov I posted was from a couple of days ago.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Poke

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

I punch through all the Warbots and see Warbots attacking near the Hall of Heroes so I say "*angry Japanese*" and get back in my suit and start walking there and my suit looks like a Warbot but the chest area has the Russian Flag on it so I walk to them get my swords and start spinning them which turns them into saw blades and I collect the raritanium for other uses in my "STORAGE." portal and just put the portal on follow and start sucking in the Warbots who have been eliminated and slicing down the ones trying to stop me and sucking there's up until a nice clean field is free of Warbot bodies and make portals on the front of my tank which I hauled out of storage and I drive on my tank sucking the Warbots and when when one tries to stop me I shoot at it and the shot doesn't go through it but it melts the technology inside because of the heat and telling Belinda important news "BELINDA I FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET RARITANIUM! CAVALRY HAS ARRIVED IN THE FORM OF A TANK!"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

I sigh. "Getting Raritainium is easy. If you've ever done this before."

I shoot at a robot before it does anything.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

I literally have no idea what to post right now. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Yeah, I haven't got any ideas either.....

Maybe the game starts to break with everything that's going on? I don't know.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 6 ,