Branch: Ekaterina

Poke

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

"We're on the planet Novalis." I answered Edwina jsut then Belinda walks up to us and I say "Oh, hi Belinda." and then everyone turns to see who I was talking to then she asks

"Let me guess, Dr.Egghead has another evil plan or something and you tracked him here to Novalis?"

Edwina

Sonic starts giggling when he heard the girl named Belinda say "Dr.Egghead", Shadow then scoffs at him then after a pause Belinda continues "Oh my goodness. If Eggman is here, then he'd be doing something with the advanced tech in these other worlds. He's likely to be helping Chairman Drek!"

"Yeah, we did follow him here and if there is advanced tech here then there's no doubt that he will use it for evil." Tails said then a voice asks "What are you talking about?" I look and see a animal and robot? "Well.....Its a long story." Belinda tells them

~ ~ ~ While at Chairman Drek's place ~ ~ ~

Dr.Eggman made his way into Chairman Drek's office? (I'm not so sure)And startled him by saying "Ahh, Chairman Drek I presume. I'm Doctor Eggman, it is a pleasure to meet you." 

"Who are you and how dare you come into my office uninvited. Guards! Guards!" Drek screamed

"Your gurads won't be coming to help you, thanks to my lovely robots." Eggman reassured him

"What do you want?" Drek asked

"Its more so what do you want? But I'm pretty sure we both want the same thing....world domination." Eggman inquired

"Yes, how did you know that?" Drek asked

"Well...evil minds think alike right?" Eggman said

"But of course,well what can I do for you, Doctor?" Drek asked again

"I would like to form an alliance with you. I believe with my intelligence and your intelligence combined we will make an unstoppable force." Eggman said 

"Oh, I like that idea." Drek said with a sneer

"So, is it a deal?" Eggman said holding out his hand

"It's a deal" Drek said returning the handshake then Drek thought "The jokes on him, once this is all set and done."

But what he didn't know was that the joke was on him

mods please let this go though

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Belinda:

My mind races. Drek will be turned into a sheep by the mad scientist Nefarious, but we aren't up to that. That happens when Ratchet gets a Hologuise from Gadgetron. Maybe if we are lucky, Nefarious will sheepinate Eggman. But I doubt it will happen.

"We need these ships fixed. Chairman Drek is probably attacking the Galactic Rangers as we speak. He may have upgraded warbots if Eggman is with him." I frown, then smirk. "And I know a guy who happens to be on this planet. He can fix our ships. Let's go."

I run to a cave like sewer pipe. Ratchet puts Clank back on his back and we climb, not going in the water.

"Ratchet, look out!" Clank exclaims.

I stop just as some rocks fall from the ceiling and get stuck under the water. Easy. I jump across them and wait for everyone on the platform. Suddenly, a blue blur comes close and I hold my arm out, stopping him from going any further.

"Ow!" Sonic exclaims, lying on the floor.

I look down at him and smirk, "Be scared. Fear keeps you sharp. Arrogance gets you killed. Now wait for the others. If they are coming. There will be fighting against some Blarg and robots. Not Egghead's robots though."

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

Grinning, and in somewhat in awe of the neon lights, I reply, "Yeah, much better."

(Sorry this isn't longer. I hurt my wrists earlier and typing is a pain.)

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Ow...how'd you hurt it (p.s if it hurts to type that answer please don't.) 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

"So, let me guess, you were sucked in a game, got powers somehow and a portal appeared and you ended somewhere else and then another portal appeared and you ended up here. I can deduct those things." Staring intensifies

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Mirage:

I'm guessing I might've pulled a muscle from lifting something. Honestly, though, I have no idea. But it's slowly stopped hurting, so hopefully that's all it was.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Reese Oh well that's good.

Tyler:

I looked at my feet shyly as Leo stared at me intensely. "Yeah, I guess so." I said not looking at either of them. The neon lights began to falter a bit.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

Seeing that Tyler was starting to look slightly uncomfortable, I gave Leo a small nudge and whispered, "Leo, it's not really polite to stare."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

I get onto the platform then turn around to help Edwina up when she puts her hand up and says "I got this, Leon." and floats onto the platform "How did you do that?" I ask her

"Well...its a long story but I can float and do other stuff too." she answered

Once everyone was on the platform I asked Belinda "What do we do now?"

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

"What do we do now?" Leon asks me.

I smirk, "Just go through that door and blow up bots and Blarg. Maybe, since you have powers, Edwina, you can practise on the Bots and Blarg. But none of them are Eggmans bots. So no chance of being Robotictised. That how you say it?"

Sonic smirks, "Pretty much."

I notice that Shadow's already here.

"Willing to join us, Ultimate Life Form? Or do you prefer Shadow?"

He just scoffs. Can't he have a sense of humour? Oh right. He's probably still sore about Maria. And to think I got all my info on him from Fanfics.

I step through the door and they notice me instantly. I dodge with ease. I grab a Fusion Grenade and throw it behind me at the bots.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Poke I can't really do anything right at the moment...

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

I stop staring and say "So what do we do now? Find the others I guess." I press buttons on my portal watch and it becomes a screen and I see a circle with a bunch of lines with dots like a min map "So where would Belinda go now?"

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

"Who's Belinda?" 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Bump!

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

"Well do you think it's only us who got sucked in the game? There are two more." I mumble "Knowing Belinda she'll try to get to the Chairman's place." Then putting on my headphones listening to anime music "Come on let's go!"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

"She's another kid who got sucked into this world. Actually, I think this is the game she origionally landed in."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Belinda:

After everyone else is here, I smile, "Goody! You are here now. This way, up that short elevator."

I quickly jump on it and punch a Blarg. We go through another door. I dodge as a Blarg throws a grenade at me. Sonic and Shadow seem to be having fun beating them up. I see where Ratchet's OmniWrench can be used.

"Ratchet, Over there! We'll be able to use the elevators over there if you use the OmniWrench! We'll deal with the Blarg."

I punch a few and put one in a neckhold position, then throw him in the water. I collect a few bolts and Ratchet's done the Elevator stuff now. At the top of the Elevator is more blasted robots.

"What's with Chairman Drek and his Robots? This is why we need to stop him and Eggman!" I growl.

One of the bird-beaked robots bites at me, and I roar at it, then put a grenade in it's mouth. Everyone else blows up at least one and I walk casually through the doors, know the Plumber is right through here. The Plumber turns around.

He smiles, "Oh, Hello there! I'm glad you're here! I've been... Hey, have we met before? Cause I'm getting a touch of the ol Deja Vu!"

Ratchet shakes his head, "I don't think so..."

The Plumber smirks, "I guess the old think tank could use a good plumbing. Anywho, I've been trying to get a distress call to the Galactic Rangers ever since Drek's forces showed up!"
I sigh, "This region is pretty overrun with Blargian Dropships. We need to get you out of here."

Plumber sighs, "I can't go anywhere until I get this here Infobot here into the hands of Captain Qwark!"

Clank smiles, "We were on our way to meet with him when our ships were shot down. Perhaps we could take a look?"

Plumber smiles, "Sure thing! I swiped it from one of those Blarg Soldiers! Here ya go!"

I sigh as the video plays out. Chairman Drek's ugly face shows up on the screen. Long head that looks like it was shoved in a plastic water bottle for quite a few years with the rest of his head seemingly in the right structure.

"He's ugly." I hear Sonic complain.

Drek smiles, "Oh, Hello there! I'm Alonzo Drek, Chairman of Drek Industries. Many of you may be wondering, "Why are 300 heavily armed Warbots marching ominously toward a class G dreadship?""

A video of 300 heavily armed warbots marching ominously toward a class G dreadship appears on the screen. I'm not surprised. But if Eggman is there, they'll be much worse soon.

Drek continues, "The answer is simple friends! Progress! Years ago, we were driven underground by pollution that may or may not, but most definitely was, caused by my father's company. Since then, we've shifted our focus from robotics... to planet building! Now that our project is nearing completion, we must do everything possible to stay on schedule. In this case, it means our friendly army of warbots must vanquish those who would seek to stop us. The good news? They don't know we're coming! So sit back, relax, and take comfort in the knowledge that Drek Industries is working for you!"

Then the little disclaimer rushes, "Drek Industries is not working for you."

It turns off.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

I lean over to Nova and whisper, "Why are we letting the game play through instead of trying to figure out how to get out?" 

(My color is messed up sorry)

Scout:

I stand there and watch as the video plays out. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

"Well," I whispered back, "I honestly don't know. It's obvious we don't have to follow the rules of the game. And it seems like we can go between games without a problem...Unless.... Maybe we have to beat the game to leave it, permanently....?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

The plumber smiles, "Looks like you have ship trouble. I'll meet you by your ship."

Then he jumps down a sewer pipe.

Ratchet asks, "Did he just jump down a sewer pipe?"

I notice Sonic near it, then I push him in.

I call after him, "Fastest way down!"

I turn to the others and jump, laughing all the way down.

I laugh, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!

• Posted at:

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

"Then that means I can get a super weapon to one hit anything." Opens a portal to Sword Art Online on Roblox "I'm back, with two swords and a sword skill that has sixteen hits, and a lot more sword skills after that, who wants to go next." I kick a large piece of metal up and say "Starburst Stream!" Then I slash it sixteen times and watch it clatter to the ground so I throw the pieces up and use a sword skill which is like a sword going forward powered by a rocket and I pierce through it with the metal pieces on my sword like a barbecue "Wow. Anime stuff is really overpowered. And that was like battleship armor."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Tyler:

"Maybe...do we follow her?"

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

Front sm

catpizza879

Sorry I haven't posted. I have been busy with school.

Leon

As I watched the video play out it ends and then the plumber jumps down a sewer pipe the Belinda pushes Sonic down the pipe and jumps in it herself. I just looked at Edwina, as everyone else went down the pipe, and could see that she was uncomfortable about going down the sewer pipe. "Are you all right about going down the pipe?" I asked her

Edwina (sorry my color messed up)

"No, I'm not fine with going down the pipe." I answered Leon with a little disgust in my voice "I don't want to go down a dirty pipe." Just then Leon walked up to me and said "You'll forgive me one day." and pushed me down into the pipe.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

Ratchet and I are laughing at everyone who is disgusted at going down the sewer pipe.

"It was the fastest way, and look at your faces!" I laugh.

I see Sonic shoot me a dirty look.

"Come on, Sonic! It was fun! And it wasn't deep enough for you to drown." I smile.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

poke

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

"I guess so." I reply, looking at the pipe. "It's probably the only way out....."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

"Well, then what are we waiting for?" I walk up and jump through." 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

sushicat131

Edwina (who is very mad)

"Why would you do that Leon!" Edwina yelled at Leon

"It was to get you to go down the pipe." He answered

Sorry its short Grandpa is visting.

• Posted at:

Hello!

Hi it is I, the great Catpizza, but I am now a Sushicat

"Every hero needs a grand entrance." ~ Rashid of the turbulent wind from Street Fighter V

*This is my account from my phone*

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

With a grimace, I head over to the pipe and climb in.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

I walk over to Edwina and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Take a chill pill, mate. This world is different. You know and feel different things here. And why are you still angry? You're alive."

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

I stand in rhe corner awkwardly and look around. 

Scout:

I bounce on my toes and smile happily. "Where exactly is this?" I ask. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

Edwina

I sigh "I'm sorry I should take a "chill pill". Its just I don't like being dirty, and I know I should be greatful, but I have claustrophobia, so I don't like small places which is why I had a melt down."

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

I jump down the pipe with Nova and roll up and roll down the pipe as I hear Belinda say "Take a chill pill mate,-" and bump into the walls like a pinball before I slam into a wall "Ow!" Then I look at the pipe "It's eight bit! Then that means it's a pipe from the old nineteen hundreds and I look at the plumber guy "Definitely the game I'm talking about. So guys where are we?"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Scout:

"Thats what I was thinking." I look at Belinda.

Tyler:

I shuffle my feet some more and wrap my arms around myself. The neon lights in my eyes sparkle a bit. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

While watching Belinda, Scout and the girl - I think her name is Edwina - talk, I notice Tyler scoot over to a darker area. Slightly concerned (for reasons I can't really think of), I go over and poke him, just to make sure he's not going to freak out as well.

"Okay, so could someone explain why we went down this sewer pipe?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

I glare at Nova then shrug. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

"No, but I bet that Belinda could tell us. Won't you Belinda?"

Edwina

I scooted over to where Tyler was standing and whispered "They seem really nice don't they?"

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

"Its simple, guys. It was the fastest way down. I said that when I was up there!" I sigh.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Scout:

"Yes, but where are we going? What's the relevance of being here?" I ask.

Tyler:

"Yeah, I guess." I say, than look at her and say, "Especially Leon." 

(XD sorry I had too) 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , , 7