Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Branch: Ekaterina

Tyler:

"No," I said looking at the ground and shuffling my feet. "I'm sure." I said with a smile. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cy

Painted boy

With trees on his skin

uses the drums 

to fight anxiety and win

Skeleton kid

with eyes full of ghosts 

reveals lyrics that once hid

But still thinks more than most

mutant kids

our hopes in our fists

decide to stay alive 

as our dying wish 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Nova:

Turning my head away from the monitor, I nod at Leon and say, "I'm Nova and I was sucked into Red Dead Redemption 2. Good to meet you!"

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

Hello, nice to meet both Scout and Nova. So....what do we do now?

Edwina(sorry my color got messed up)

I laughed at Tyler then said"So...what brings you to the land of Mobius?"

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE the color blue and green

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats and pizza  hence the name

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way" ~ My Dad

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

I continue panicking.

"How long until 6:00 a.m.? That's when we don't have to worry so much, right?" I ask.

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Scout:

"Yes, that means we win." I said to Belinda. I looked around looking for the time. I looked into the top right corner and there was a floating number. It read "4 am" "We still have '2 hours' left." I said. "Not too much longer." I said. 

Tyler:

"I actually have no idea. One minute I was playing my favorite game, The Second Son, when all my video games were sucked into the tv. My game was almost sucked in but I grabbed it then it pulled me in. After that I realized I could do this." I held up my hand and a shot of neon burst out and hit the ceiling. I looked at the little animals, "Sorry." I whispered. "Then I found this strange portal and jumped through it. And now I'm here." I finished. 

• Posted at:

Cy

Painted boy

With trees on his skin

uses the drums 

to fight anxiety and win

Skeleton kid

with eyes full of ghosts 

mutant kids

our hopes in our fists

decide to stay alive 

as our dying wish 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

"Actually," I say, looking up at the clock, "We'd only have about three minutes left. If the game still follows the same rules, an hour here is about a minute twenty seconds real time. Give or take a few seconds."

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

"While we are here we should enjoy it at much as possible." Someone knocks on the doors "Exotic Butter Delivery!" Slams door button "Thanks Funtime Foxy!" Hands him an exotic butter for a tip then slams the door button then grabs his Exotic Breads out of his pocket and his Exotic Butter Knife and starts spreading his Exotic Butters on his Exotic Breads using his Exotic Butter Knife then eats it then has that 'Sweet Jesus' face and says "Sweet Jesus that's good." Then Molten Freddy says "Who stole my Exotic Butters!" Then I gulp and say "Scrap Baby stole them and gave it to me!" *screaming coming from Scrap Baby* then has the troll face then whispers "Who wants exotic toasts?" Looks at clock "5:59" 

9 Real Time Hours later (Hehehe)

"6:00" then whoops and opens a portal back to Rachet and Clank "Come on!" And jumps in

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ in training

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Belinda:

I jump through the Portal to Ratchet and Clank to find we are still on Novalis, and Ratchet's ship is too.

"Ratchet's still here. But where?" I ask.

Suddenly, a door opens and Ratchet walks through it.

"There's my answer!" I smirk.

Ratchet asks, "Are you alright? You weren't in the ship."

I nod, "Yeah, I'm fine. Mostly. We're fine."

I realise time must be different through every portal. I look down the hill and see they haven't done that yet.

"Wanna blow up some bots? Anyone who doesn't want to can stay here at the ship." I smile.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

"Count me in!" Opens portal to his "Storage" and gets his tank and drives it through the portal "Where are the robots who need to get blown up because this vehicle shoots semi-atomic rounds."

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ in training

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

"Count me out!" I said "I think I need to sit down and think about all the stuff that happened so far."

Edwina

"Cool, I don't know if I have powers but do you want to step outside to see if I do?" Edwina asked Tyler

• Posted at:

HELLO

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way" ~ My Dad

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

"Yeah, I think I'll sit this one out too. Maybe take a nap or something."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Scout:

"I know I should be tired to but all this jumping through portals and everything has gotten me way too exhilerated and I want to go." I said smiling brightly. 

Tyler:

"Sure." I said, smiling with a shrug. 

• Posted at:

Cy

Painted boy

With trees on his skin

uses the drums 

to fight anxiety and win

Skeleton kid

with eyes full of ghosts 

mutant kids

our hopes in our fists

decide to stay alive 

as our dying wish 

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

"Guys I can't feel anything below my knees like I'm trying to move them right now.*looks at knees* I see the problem. A stun grenade fell and hit the floor on its button. Going to be fifteen minutes before I can walk anyway. Hey Rachet you know a place where I can get snacks on Novalis?" Whispers to them "Because I burned through my Exotic Toasts."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ in training

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:
I facepalm.

"Leo, we can eat after we save the guy over there in that broken spaceship all the way over there." I sigh while pointing.

"How are we gonna get there?" Ratchet asks.

I point, "Blow up the bots along that way. Now let's go!"

I jump down without using the nicely placed elevator that mostly everyone else uses.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

As I sat down to think about all that has happened when a name pop into my head *Edwina* "Wow, I haven't tought about Edwina since I got here. I know she likes playing video games.........could she have gotten sucked into..." I shook the idea out my head but I couldn't stop thinking about her "She could have gotten sucked into Halo, Tomb Raider, or even worse Street Fighter. I just wish I could contact her."

Edwina

Tyler and I went outside to see if I had powers or not. We stood on the lawn and as I tought about moving Tyler, I heard him screamed, when I opened my eyes I saw that he was floating just 10 feet in the air!

"Put me down!!" Tyler screamed

"Sure thing!" I answered, putting him down slowly, "I wonder what else I can do?"

"At long as it has nothing to do with making me float 10 feet off the ground." Tyler mumbled

~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~

After we discovered what my powers were, we fould out I can control fire, have super speed,can read minds, and my favorite making things float! Just then a portal appeared right next to Tyler, who back away from it. 

"Let's go in it." I said to Tyler

"No way. it could be dangerous." He answered

"Well that's a risk I'm willing to take. I know you don't want to go into the portal *I made Tyler float towards the portal* but I want to, so let's go!" I said while jumping into the portal with Tyler in tow......We landed on some sort of planet, I heard some explosion and turn to see where it was coming from, when I heard someone say my name, "Edwina?" the voice said

• Posted at:

HELLO

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

I had to admit Edwina's powers were pretty cool, but I didn't like that we were practicing them on me. Ecspecially the floating one. When the portal appeared I didn't want to go but Edwina forced me by floating me into the portal. We landed and I frowned at her but she was distracted by someone who called her name. Before she could answer I shot a burst of neon at her that hit her and made her stumble siseways just for good measure. 

• Posted at:

Cy

Painted boy

With trees on his skin

uses the drums 

to fight anxiety and win

Skeleton kid

with eyes full of ghosts 

mutant kids

our hopes in our fists

decide to stay alive 

as our dying wish 

Front sm

catpizza879

Edwina

"Ow! What was that for Tyler?" I cried

"Are you hurt?" the voice asked me

"Yes, I'm fi-" I said when I realized who was talking, it was my crush from high school.....Leon Scott Kennedy.

Leon (sorry my color messed up again)

"Edwina, I asked again, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine Leon. Its just nice to see you again.

• Posted at:

HELLO

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

I drive down the hill and see the robots and drive up to them and say "Hello! I am Leo! Prepare to get smashed!" Then I jump out of the tank into the sky   "One For All, Detroit Smash!" And smack the ground with my fist like a jackhammer from the air making a shockwave and crushing one unlucky not who I smashed through to make the shockwave then I flip into the tank and transform it into a plane and through loud speakers I say "I forgot to tell you, This is Russian Bias, the unbreakable and best tank. Also we have swarm missiles." Fires a lot of tiny missile at the biggest robot then fire the tank at it then I say "Three Two One GO!" Then Tremor starts playing made by you know who

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ in training

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Tyler:

I made an innocent face and shrugged then looked at the boy. "I'm Tyler...I don't think we've met before." I said, raising my hand to shale his. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I roll my eyes as Leo shows off. I jump next to the Cora Verolux statue and punch another robot. I walk up the stairs and stop just before the bridge. Leo goes onto it and ships shoot it, causing him to hang off the edge. I grab him and pull him up.

"Next time, don't show off. I know this game like the back of my hand. Let me do the showing off in this game." I smirk.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

After trying, and partially failing to take a nap, I decided to go explore the ship. It was a lot bigger than I had originally thought. Nothing was too exciting, though.

Just as I was about to enter cargo bay, there was a low rumble in the distance and the ground began to shake.

Peeking outside the door, I partially expected to see a giant crater, or something like that, in the ground. But, instead, there were just three people.

One was Leon. The second was a girl with dark brown hair and a blue dress. And the third was a guy with black hair, a band t-shirt and cargo pants.

Leon looked somewhat awestruck, as did the girl. The guy, on the other hand, looked like he was slightly confused. But both of them seemed to be friendly.

Part of me wanted to go see what was going on. But, deciding against that, I shrugged and and went to find something to tinker with

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

As I nearly fall to my demise Belinda pulls me up and says "Next time, don't show off. I know this game like the back of my hand. Let me do the showing off in this game." Then she smirks and I reply "Gladly."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ in training

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I jump over pretty much every hole and land on my feet at the end of the bridge. I smirk and see the ship quite a few metres away.

"Over there!" I exclaim.

Ratchet sees it too. Blarg are all over it.

"Let's go, guys!" I exclaim.

I run at my fastest speed, which is only fast enough to outrun an elephant. I throw a grenade at every single bot and Blarg.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

"Hello Tyler, no we haven't met before, I'm Leon *I shake his hand* I see you already met my girlfriend." I answered glancing at Edwina with a smirk

• Posted at:

HELLO

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

I blush. "Should I leave?" I ask, non jokingly. 

Scout:

Meawhile Scout was kicking robot butts in a lot of awesome ways. (Sorry...that's all that I've got XD)

• Posted at:

Cy

Painted boy

With trees on his skin

uses the drums 

to fight anxiety and win

Skeleton kid

with eyes full of ghosts 

mutant kids

our hopes in our fists

decide to stay alive 

as our dying wish 

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

"Yes, if you don't mind. I want to talk to Edwina in private." I told Tyler who looked seemingly okay, but he had a little color on his cheeks like he was blushing, could he possibly have a crush on my Edwina? I shook the thought out of my head then said "You could go onto the ship, Nova should be awake by now."

• Posted at:

HELLO

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

I laugh, then a Blarg jumps on me. This is new. I quickly stop, drop, and roll. The Blarg is crushed, then I put a grenade on it, making it blow up. 

(I'm doing his on my phone, and Auto correct kept changing Blarg into something like Blade or Blare.)

• Posted at:

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

I laugh, then a Blarg jumps on me. This is new. I quickly stop, drop, and roll. The Blarg is crushed, then I put a grenade on it, making it blow up. 

(I'm doing his on my phone, and Auto correct kept changing Blarg into something like Blade or Blare.)

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

I smile. "Ok." I say. And head up stairs. It was dark and kind of scary. "Hello?" I call. "Nova?" I say...was that her name...was that what Leon had said?

• Posted at:

Cy

Painted boy

With trees on his skin

uses the drums 

to fight anxiety and win

Skeleton kid

with eyes full of ghosts 

mutant kids

our hopes in our fists

decide to stay alive 

as our dying wish 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

One of the things I loved about RDR2 was that, on certain missions, you had increased stealth. Which meant I probably still had said stealth. Thus, as the person started coming upstairs, I did the only sensible thing to do. 

Follow them around in circles.

But, that only works well in the darkness. And, after a couple of minutes, it seemed like the guy was comtemplating whether or not to head back outside. So, I snuck as close as I could and whispered, "Hey, are you looking for someone?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

As soon as Tyler left I pulled Edwina into a hug

"....Leon...you're squishing me." she manage to say

I squeezed her a little more tightly then said into her hair "I missed you, I was worried that you would get sucked into a dangerous game. Speaking of which, what game did you get sucked into?"

Edwina

"Got sucked into a game called Sonic the Hedgehog."I answered Leon

"I never heard of that game before." He said

"Yeah, it was a new game I got for my birthday." I said that's when Leon held me out in arm's length and said "What! It was your birthday! I completely forgot, I'm such a horrible boyfriend." He said in hysterics

"Don't beat yourself up about it, if it makes you feel better I forgot to buy you a birthday present." I said soothly bringing him into a hug. Just then a portal appeared and out stepped Tails and Sonic with Antoine, Bunny, and Shadow. 

• Posted at:

HELLO

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

I screamed and spun around and shot a blast of neon at the person which threw across the room. I then realized it was just a girl and wicked. "Are you ok!?" I asked, running to help her up. 

• Posted at:

Cy

Painted boy

With trees on his skin

uses the drums 

to fight anxiety and win

Skeleton kid

with eyes full of ghosts 

mutant kids

our hopes in our fists

decide to stay alive 

as our dying wish 

Front sm

catpizza879

Poke

• Posted at:

HELLO

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

With a laugh, I stood up and dusted myself off. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just couldn't resist a good spook. Er....Sorry about that, by the way."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler:

"It's fine. But your ok, right?" I asked awkwardly, shuffling my feet on the floor nervously. 

• Posted at:

Cy

Painted boy

With trees on his skin

uses the drums 

to fight anxiety and win

Skeleton kid

with eyes full of ghosts 

mutant kids

our hopes in our fists

decide to stay alive 

as our dying wish 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

Smiling, I say, "Yep! I'm definitely okay. But it's kinda dark up here.....We should probably head back downstairs.."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo:

I go into the ship Nova is in and wander around until I see them just as Nova jump scares the lot so I jump around using One For All Full Cowl and punch my fists into the ceiling so I have a grip then I put my feet on the roof then I jump off the ceiling landing on the wall behind Nova then I walk up behind her and scream like Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's "One good jump scare deserves another. So who are you? I recognize Nova, Leon, Sonic, Tails, Shadow and the rest of Sonic's friends but not the other guy and girl so really who are you?*staring intensifies*"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ in training

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

1 , 2 , , 4