Front sm

crimsonghost205

Branch: Ekaterina

Oh ok

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Sorry. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Welp, here we go! Also, did Scout ever introduce herself...? 

Nova:

After the introductions, everyone kind of fell into an awkward silence. So, I asked, "So, do you guys have any as to what's going on?"

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Scout did introduce herself I think right after Nova...am I right?

Scout:

"No idea." I say awkwardly. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Belinda:

I shrug and Ratchet contacts me.

"You ready, Belinda?" He asks over the comms.

"Yepperdo! I'll be following you." I answer.

I set the autopilot for Novalis.

I ask, "Now, does anybody know anything about Ratchet and Clank? If you do, that's great, so I won't have to explain. If you don't, I'll have to explain."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

crimsonghost205

"I watched videos that my friend showed me about people playing it." But it was never this early in game

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Scout:

"Sorry, I'm not that familiar with video games, except for Uncharted." I shrug apologetically. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

catpizza879

Edwina

Edwina didn't know what to say and there was silence. Antoine bloke the silence by asking the boy what his name was and he said "The name's Tyler." Then Antoine said " Would it be-by any chance-your birthday today?" 

Edwina caught on to what he was saying then said "Its not your birthday today right Tyler. I hope not. I don't mind sharing the same birthday but PLEASE tell me today isn't your birthday."

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Rashid of the turbulent wind

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

"I'm kinda familiar with it," I said, frowning in thought. "But it's been a while since I've played."

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

I make sure we aren't communicating with Ratchet then sigh, "Well, when we get to above Novalis, Spoiler alert, Ratchet's ship gets shot down. We might be too, so when we get there, come closer to the front. Big spoiler incoming, Captain Qwark, leader of the Galactic Rangers, betrays them. Somehow, I saw it coming the first time I played. Probably because Qwark hates Ratchet."

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Tyler: 

"Uuhh...should it be my birthday?" 

Scout:

"Wow...dark." 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

crimsonghost205

"I'll get the Russian Bias ready." Opens portal to Fortnite and drives the tank closer to the edge of the portal (this tank can fly even in space because it can transform into a plane with ion Stalinium engines (Stalinium is virtually indestructible) but still has tank cannon which can magnetically move anywhere on the plane while in plane mode) then pokes head into the portal and says "Hey Belinda! How long until we get shot down? And all of you might want to get in the Russian Bias because as far as I know this, will be rough." Checks window then looks at video then looks at timer "We are getting really close to getting blown up I'm going back in the tank!" True to his word straps himself in the driver seat of the tank and parks it near the edge of the portal

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Poke

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

"I really don't think that's a good idea," I say, staring at the portal and tank. "If we're going to crash, something from this game might fall through with us. Or worse."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonghost205

"I know so that is why I'll put it in the cargo bay." Drives tank into cargo bay and immediately the ship goes a bit slower than normal.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Thanks for poking! 

Edwina

"No it shoundn't cause if it was your birthday you would have to endure a horrible song." Edwina whispered

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Belinda:

I try not to giggle. Suddenly, I get a beep.

It's Ratchet.

"Hey, Belinda. I'm picking up something over Novalis. You picking it up?" He asks over the comms.

I reply, "I got it. It looks like a distress signal being blocked by Blargian dampeners."

Ratchet asks, "Wait, did you say Blarg?"

I exclaim, "Ratchet, look out!"

A Blarg ship shoots Ratchets ship, then ours.

The computer announces, "Fatal crash imminent. Would you like to record your last will and-"

I interrupt, "Nope. Guys, portal time!"

We all jump through the portal as the ship crashes. 

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

catpizza879

I don't want this to be abandan, so I will kindly ask if @Mirage would please post, Thank you and if there is anyone who would want to join you can do that as well. (This is a poke)

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Sorry, I can't post on Sundays because of my mom's rule and I meant to post earlier today but we had to run some errands in town so I didn't have any wifi.

Scout:

I rolled through the portal with the others. I jumped up. "Woah! That was exhilarating!" I said with a smile.

Tyler:

"How embarassing?" I whispered back with a small smile.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

Having a small fear of heights, I closed my eyes as we fell through the portal and hoped gravity wouldn't work too, too well.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I laugh after falling through the portal.

"I'm so bringing this stuff back to the real world." I giggle.

Everyone stares at me.

"No one would give me a second thought in Australia." I explain.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Scout:

I laughed. Then looked at Nova. "You ok?"

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

Opening one eye, I look over to Scout and grin, slightly. "Yeah, I'll live."

Pausing, I look around at our surroundings. They don't really look familiar. Or maybe I wasn't familiar with the game. One of the two.

"Anybody have an idea as to where we are?"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

catpizza879

No probem, Raven!

Edwina

"It's really embarassing, I mean they just finish singing it to me, now I kinda want to bang my head against the wall. Plus between you and me *points to Antoine* he has a horrid singing voice." Edwina answered/whispered back to Tyler

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonghost205

"Oh no, we are in Five Nights At Freddy's Pizzeria Simulator!" Sees Lefty and Scrap Baby "Run!" Grabs everyone "One For All Full Cowl!" Runs all the way to the inside of the office "No time to explain! Belinda watch the vents. There is a button to lock the vents on the computer and watch the cameras and temperature and activate the air conditioner if it is above sixty degrees and guys watch the doors and vents." a bunch of touch activated alarms into the vents and doorways "If it rings lock the vents or doors there should be a button on each door and if they are there attack them or whatever."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Scout:

"Ooo...I love this game but I do have to admit I never really wanted to be inside of it." 

Tyler:

I laugh slightly. "Yeah, he doesn't look like he has a good singing voice...but then again neither do I." I whispered back.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

I'm taking my own advice and making another charater.

Name: Leon S. Kennedy

Appearance before you got sucked in: He had short brown hair that came down to his ears, has the beginnings of a beard, and he was wearing a black button-up with blue jeans and black dress shoes cause he was attending a family gathering.

Appearance after you got sucked in: His hair is now bleached and is medium length, he still has his button-up and jeans on.

Personality: He is very serious, nice, doesn't really like being scared, and he's sarcatic.

Crush: He likes Edwina, but does know she also got sucked into the video game world.

Power(s): He is now a quick thinker

Other:VideoGames

Leon

"I had just got back from our family gathering,and boy was I tired. I decided to play a new game that I got called "Five Night's at Freddy's". My friends kept telling me to get it, I have no idea what it's about but I heard that it's really scary, as a result I wasn't so eager to play it. I put the disc in and as I press start the game freezes "Is the disc sratched?" I wondered.I went to go take out the disc but it wouldn't open, suddenly all my other games start going into my TV. I try to grab them but to no prevail then the disc comes out of the of the console and goes into the TV but before it fully went into the TV I grab on pulling me into the TV"..........*a few minutes later* "I wake up on a steel floor? When I tried to get up *Bang!*, I bang my head againest the ceiling. As I rubed my aching head, I heard voices but they sounded far away, as my eyes got use to the darkness, I could see that I was in a vent, there was light coming from an opening. So, I crawled until I made it to the opening.

Edwina

I blushed when Tyler  made that comment then I laughed and said "Would you like me to ask them to sing you "Happy Birthday"?"

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Sees Springtrap at the right door then walks over grabs a crowbar and smacks him with the crowbar "GET CROWBARRED! AND SHOT!" Pulls out his gun and shoots him with the six bullets then slams the door button. "Watch the doors people!" Then hears the alarm ring in the vents  then sees scrap baby in the vents then jumps up and back flips "THIS IS SPARTA!" and kicks Scrap Baby back outside and slams the vent button on the compute then checks the left corridor camera and sees Lefty get up in the left hall and throws a shock grenade down the left hall and sees a blue streak get picked up by Lefty then explode releasing an electric current making him dance to "Staying Alive" by pointing diagonally up and down with his right hand repeatedly

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

I came to the opening and saw three girls and one guy? Was that supposed to be in the game? I again have no idea, I didn't want to scare them so I queitly opened the vent grate and jumped to the floor. I accidentally tripped over something scaring everyone accept the guy. 

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Sees a guy fall from the vent "I thought I locked the vent!" Points gun at him "Are you one of them?" Flips the monitor and points at Lefty still dancing to staying alive, suddenly Nightmare peeks inside and says "What is the password?" "It's Freddy's Pizza! It is literally in the hallway! Everybody read it already! Ask Toy Freddy! And also he needs your help in the game!" Slams door button then sees a Funtime figure on the desk about to press the air horn "Not today." Smacks it out into the hallway and slams the door.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

"No, I'm not one of "them". Who are them?"

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

"Animatronics," I say, calming down after the scare. "They want to get us because.....Well.....I don't know. There's a lot of confusing lore to this game."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I panic. I can't die. I can't die. I can't die. I can't die.

"From what I remember from the YouTube videos, they can't tell the difference between one of them and a human, and they think we are one of them without an exoskellaton, and they are going to put an exoskellaton on us." I say in a fairly calm manner.

And by fairly calm, I mean the voice is calm, but the rest of the body is shaking in fear.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

"Well, I'm not a *Animatronic* and I don't want to be one." I answer, getting creeped out little by little "I guess.....I should introduce myself, I'm Leon. Also you don't look like your from this game, at least, I don't think so." I said

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I shake Leon's hand.

"Belinda. Got sucked into Ratchet and Clank. So much less nightmare-y than Five Nights At Freddy's. And I've only seen other people play this! Hopefully, this thing has a respawn thing, but if it doesn't, I'm gonna blow these guys up if they get too close anyway." I say wayyyyy too fast.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

catpizza879

Leon

"Hello Belinda. *returning Belinda's hand shake* I never played Five Nights at Freddy's before, I didn't even get to see the charraters." 

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Scout:

"Oh, hey." I say. "I'm Scout...I was sucked into Uncharted...nice to meet you." 

Tyler:

I laugh but my voice cracks slightly. (I was super nervous) "No thank you." I said with a shy smile. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

catpizza879

"Are you sure? I asked again 'Cause its no problem." 

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonghost205

I look back at the monitor and suddenly I notice Lefty is not dancing anymore instead I see a shadow in front of me which means only one thing, Lefty is in the room with us so I grab the crowbar on the table and smack him with it using one for all which sends him flying out of the room "Sorry Puppet but you would have made me dye." Then slam the door button then pull the gun back and say to Leon "Sorry about that. I'm Leo." Then Ned Bear peeks in and says "Springtrap is trying to break out of me. I need some help." Hands him the crowbar "If he breaks out smack him back inside yourself." Then slams the door button.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Edwina

"Are you sure? I asked again 'Cause its no problem." 

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6 , 7