Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

So, I sent a POV in early but I guess it didn't post? I'll try and send it again later.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

catpizza879

Branch: Ekaterina

(Writing with my cat on my desk if theres any mistakes you know why)

Edwina

*Two red eyes came out of nowhere then the rest of the body came out, which was a hedgehog's body*

"The name's Shadow, Shadow the Hedgehog. What's your name? Oh, and did anyone ever tell you that you talk to much?" said the black and red striped hedgehog

"My name's e-Edwina. No, I don't really talk that much." answered Edwina

"Oh, Shadow leave her alone. If you were in another world wouldn't you be asking questions?" said Tails

"Whatever." replied Shadow then disappeared with a "Chaos Control"

Then Tails turned to Edwina and said " Oh, don't mind him he's aways like that. Would you like to meet some of my friends?"

"Sure." she said aloud then in her head she thought "I just hope that there not like Shadow." 

As if Tails was reading her mind he said "Don't worry my friends aren't like Shadow at all." then he lend the way out his house and down the road....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

As they went down the road they made it to a dark blue house Tails then said "This is my friend Sonic's house, I asked him to gather are other friends so that they can meet you."

"Your friends name is "Sonic"?"  said Edwina

"Yeah, you'll see why in a monent." Tails chuckled as they walked up to the door

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Rashid of the turbulent wind

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

Fifteen minutes later, Arthur, Micah and I came to a complete stop near a crossroads. Strawberry was, to say the very least, a mess. Half of the town was gone. And we all probably had a massive bounty on our heads. Not to mention, it seemed like someone was helping us in the chaos. An ally? An an enemy? Who knows. It's kind of hard to think about when you're running for your life.
Fun, right?
Sighing, I watched as Arthur and Micah exchanged words before Micah headed off in a different direction.
"Where's he going?" I asked, hoping off Rowan.
"Dunno," he replied. "Said he going to his camp behind Strawberry."
".......And he thinks that's a good idea because....?"
He shrugged. "No idea. You coming?"
I frowned slightly and asked, "Where?"
"Valentine."
Right. I need to pay off the bounty.
"Yeah, just give me a sec."
Hoping off of Rowan, I walked a little ways back in the direction of Strawberry. Occasionally, there was the sound of retreating lawmen. And there were a lot of different horse tracks. But there was something else too.
Someone with green hair was trying to hide in the bushes. And, last time I checked, no one had green hair in this game. So, I did the logical thing to do.
"Hey! You there! What're you doing?"

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Hears the girl he was spying on say something.Thinks "Oh no." "One For All Full Cowl!(One hundred percent of One For All spread throughout the user's body)" then jumps around until he's on top of the building above them then finds a rope and thinks "Trap possible." Then uses One For All Full Cowl to make a snare quickly while they are distracted so the girl who said something gets trapped and hung upside down (Amber your cue to catch me in the act)

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Hey guys it's me Crimsonraven439. I said I was going to be off during Christmas, until I figured out I could just do this on my phone but I don't know my password to that account so I'm using this one XD 

I don't know what to post do you guys have anything in particular you need me to do?

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Nope. Just need time to finish my POV on this. It takes forever, and after I have done the POV, someone else has posted and I need to read it.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Thinks then quickly untied the trap  thinking "Well if I'm going to make friends a trap probably isn't the way to go." Then jumps back behind the bush and gets up hands up "I surrender! I was the one helping you in the mayhem and if you wonder how I know that I can see from the look on your face as you think, I can deduct those things." Then gets ready to use Delaware Smash to stop bullets by making an Ok sign with his finger then looks at the girl "You know me come on seriously, the only guy who wore a suit today like this, my hair and eyes changed a bit but you know me don't you, Nova Wilcox." (Pretend they're classmates and went to the same school)

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Poke well I'll just wait to PoV until there's something I can actually do that's helpful XD 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

catpizza879

I have something for you to do @Raven just make one of your charaters go into a game where other charaters are.

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Yeah like red dead redemption two

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

Frowning, I think back to class today. It was cosplay day, so everyone was wearing some kind of costume. A few people came dressed like My Hero Academia characters. And only one of them were dressed like Midoriya. Except he had red eyes and black hair...... "Holy smokes! Leo! What're you doing here?!"

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Ok... thanks!

Scout:

As I'm scooting along the rusty wall behind Nathan I look behind me and see something glowing around the rim of the hole I just had come out of. What the? I look back at Nathan then slide back toward the hole. I don't remember this in the game. I think. I look down the hole and instead of water I see two people talking. "Holy smokes! Leo! What are you doing here!?" Leo? That almost sounds familiar? (Are they all from the same school?) I decide to jump through. I jump into the hole, landing on my butt in between the two. "That was a bad idea." I moaned. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

"My guess is as good as yours, I was just playing My Hero Academia then all the games started going in the black void of the disc scanner then I grabbed the disc of My Hero Academia then I slipped and got sucked in. I guess you were playing Red Dead Redemption Two."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Yes Raven they are all from the same school 

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Sees some one fall on their butt between them then gets out the guns he picked up at strawberry "Who are you and why were you spying on us!?"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Looks up "Wait a minute. That's a portal. Not my portal, my portals are green, that there portal is see through. In fact..." Reaches through the portal and touches the ship then pulls it back "Wet and cold!" Pokes his head through. "Umm, Nova we have a situation." (poke your head through the portal it has enough space)

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I watch the sky. Something's wrong. I see a portal open up beside me. Ratchet hasn't seen it yet. I poke my head through the portal seeing other kids talking. I look and it's wayyyy too anime style for me. Ratchet zooms off into the desert and I write down a note.

"When you wanna join me in saving the world with Ratchet and Clank (A lombax and robot. Don't mention they're names until they introduce themselves to you), look up and jump through the portal." The note says.

I crunch it into a ball and drop it through the portal. I giggle and suddenly, there are Blarg everywhere.

"Alright, let's get this over with." I smile.

I aim my grenades and throw them at the Blarg.

"I ain't letting you hurt any lombax!" I order.

They shoot at me. I dodge with ease. I throw more grenades. I go to throw another one when-

"Darn it! Out of ammo!" I groan.

A grenade comes to me and I dodge. I bash a box, getting more ammo. I see Ratchet coming back already. I smile and dive closer to him.

"Thanks for dropping in, Ratchet. Who's you're friend on your back?" I ask.

"Clank. Can we talk about this later?" He asks.

I nod and we throw more things at the guys.

"I've got you on holovid but it looks like there are more enemies moving in!" I hear Grim say from Ratchet's ears.

"Incoming Drop ship detected!" Clank warns.

A bomb goes to hit Ratchet and I run into him, making him move out of the way. By then, there's a warbot.

"This is harder than I thought." I frown.

"Ratchet! This place is a mess! Disassembled weapons and engine parts everywhere! Didn't you tell me you were going to clean it up last week?" Grim exclaims over Ratchet's earpiece.

Ratchet answers, "Sorry 'bout that! Got held up on a project!"

I ask sarcastically, "Did it have to do with altering space?"

He answers, "No."

"A beginners guide to quantum burst engines?" Grim asks.

Ratchet exclaims, "Just throw that anywhere! I have it bookmarked!"

"Fun with singularities and other cataclymic events?"

I burst out laughing.

"That can't be for educational purposes, Ratchet!" I exclaim.

Ratchet chuckles nervously, so I grab his omniwrench and throw it at the ship, causing a distraction, then I jump and blow it up.

"Can Grim open up now?" I ask.

"Ratchet, what in Zoni's name just exploded?" Grim orders as he opens the garage.

"Sorry about that Grim. Listen, get my tools ready. I found something in the desert I need to look at." Ratchet sighs.

I smile, "I'll be in there soon, Ratchet. I got something I have to do."

I walk over to where the portal is, where thankfully, no Blarg has fallen in. I facepalm as no one has noticed my note. I scrunch up another piece of paper and throw it at one of the kid's head. I wave and move, out of sight of the inside of the portal. Too bad I'm in the hot desert.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Feels something fall on his head "What the?" Reads it, it says "When you wanna join me in saving the world with Rachet and Clank (A lombax and robot. Don't mention they're names until they introduce themselves to you), look up and jump through the portal." "Guys? There's a note here that says look up and jump through the portal. Sounds about right to me. Come on!" Jumps through the portal the note was referring to.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Edwina

Tails knocked on his friend's door then in a couple of seconds the door opened to a blue hedgehog standing there then Tails said "Hey Sonic, *gejuring to Edwina* this is the person I wanted everyone to meet."  Sonic then turn to look at Edwina and said "You look way pass cool, I'm Sonic." *held out his hand* "Oh, so your name IS Sonic *shaking his hand* I'm Edwina."

"Hey, I told you that was his name." Tails said 

"How about you guys come in everyone can meet Edwina." Sonic said

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

They went into the house and in the living room there all of Sonic and Tails' friends. When they came in everyone stoped talking and looked at them then Tails said "This is Edwina everyone, she was transported here by mistake and until I build a portal for her I want everyone to make her feel at home." Then everyone went back to talking exccept a robotic bunny and (some other animal that I can't think of at the moment). The bunny waved Edwina over and patted the seat next to her "Hi ther' I'm Bunnie Rabbot and this is my husband Antoine D'Coolette." the bunny said with a southern accent introducing herself and her husband

"Oh, nice to meet you both." Edwina answered

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Scout:

"Ok! This is fun!" I say, following Leo into the portal above us. I look back at the kid in Red Dead Redemption (2) "You coming?" 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Jumps up and sees Belinda "Hello! What is your name?"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

"Eh, what's the worst that could happen?" With a shrug, I followed the two through the portal. 

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Sees a smoke cloud and another explosion "Since the note says 'lombax' and 'Rachet and Clank' I assume we are in the game of Rachet and Clank and that was an exploding dropship which you threw Rachet's omniwrench. I can deduct things like that."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I smirk, "Belinda. You guys must be from another video game. Yes, This is the video game of Ratchet and Clank. I've played it what must be the millionth time already. Yes, I did throw the omniwrench. I see you're familiar with this game. 2016 version. I know everything that's gonna happen before we meddle. But what fun would it be if we can't meddle? Ratchet's fixing Clank right now, and I'm gonna get us a ship to follow them to Novalis because we can't all fit in Ratchet's ship. All though, he's meaning to go to Kerwan. You'll see why we won't go to Kerwan first. Come on."

I walk with the other kids behind me. I walk up the stairs to hear Ratchet lying to Clank.

"The Rangers are actually my, er, friends! Why do you think I have so many pictures of them?" He lies.

Clank asks, "But why are you not in any of them?"

"Well, someone had to take the picture, right? I mean, come on! I even have a ship." Ratchet replies.

We all look at it, and it falls apart.

"It disassembles so it can infiltrate enemy strongholds. So, what do you say?"

I ask, "Will my friends and I be able to fit into it?"

He giggles nervously after looking at everyone, "No..."

I ask, "Do you have a spare? I can pilot it."

Ratchet smiles, "Actually, I do. It's over there.

I look at it and try to hold in my laughter. It looks just like Ratchet's blue one, only without any paint on it.

"Alright. I'll start up the ship and we'll meet you up there. Come on guys." I smile.
We all hop in the little ship and it looks kinda like that thingy I went into in the arcade place Timezone in Australia. I can fly this baby easily.

I joke, "Evening passengers, this is your Captain, Belinda speaking. Next stop, Kerwan if we're lucky. We should be able to get into space and communicate with Ratchet in this ship. Because if we don't, I'm gonna be sticking my head out the window with a loudspeaker to call to him. If any portals show up while we're in space, I'll be wierded out, but then I'll get your opinions on how we deal with the situation, because I only know Ratchet and Clank. Hold on tight, guys."

I hear a few giggles behind me. I punch a few keys and we are into the sky very fast.

I smile, "Now, while we wait for Ratchet and Clank in the other ship, Names. I'm Belinda, as I've already said. I'm also human, well, I was before I came into this, from Australia, because my parents don't travel, and my glasses are because I'm shortsighted. Your turn."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

crimsonghost205

"Hi I'm Leo and I dress like this because it was cosplay day at me and Nova's school and I got sucked into an anime video game and got a portal watch from Rick from Rick and Morty. I also found a Stalinium KV-2 in an empty portal realm that looks like an abandoned private Fort Night server. I put lots of modification on the tank so it can siege any fort. And I made it so it could fly! Stalinium is also used for planes so it is very light. I found the formula for Stalinium in Stalin's secret documents that were spelled badly and in Russian that required me to say it in an Irish accent to open it. Anywhere we need to siege and let's hop into that server then open a portal back then use the KV-2 which I code named the Russian Bias to siege ranger forts."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey, I'm not going to be on this weekend. I'll be back Monday.

Nova:

"Hi, I'm Nova. Like Leo said, we go to the same school. And I think -," I said, pointing at the girl with silver eyes, "You do to. But I'm not entirely sure. Anyways, I'm wearing this getup because I went to a Western themed party. Aaaaand, I guess that's it.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Scout:

"I'm Scout, I was playing Uncharted and I found a portal to...I guess Red Dead Redemption...I think two and...well now I'm here." 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Scout:

I nodded as Nova pointed at me and said I went to the same school. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

Front sm

catpizza879

Ok, see you then @Reese :*)

Edwina (mintutes later of talking)

"It must be hard for you to be here right now isn't it? Bunnie said, Your parents must be awefully worried about you."

"No, it isn't so hard to be here right now I kinda like being here and yeah, my parents must be worried about me. What 17-year old goes missing on there birthday?" Edwina asked

"Oh, it was you birthday? Well happy belated birthday." Bunnie replied

"I remember being 17 as well. Wasn't zhere a birthday song?" asked Antoine

sorry I have end it here 

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Should Tyler come into your game @catpizza? 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

You know, I like being called *Catpizza* and all but would it be alright if you call me:Mariah AKA\or KJ :*)

Edwina

"Yeah, there is a birthday song Antoine." Edwina said 

"Oh, is zhat so than we will have to sing to you than, right Bunnie?" Antoine replied

"Right, suger 'Twain." Bunnie answered

"No guys you don't have to do zhat, I mean that. Yo-" Edwina started to say when Antoine and Bunnie started to sing "Happy Birthday to you"  (A= Antoine B=Bunnie T=Together)

A Happy Birthday to you

B Happy Birthday to you 

Happy Birthday to Edwina 

Happy Birthday to you

A How old are you now?

B How old are you now?

T How old are you Edwina?

T How old are you now?

T Arrre you 1, Arrre you 2, Arrre you 3, Arrrre you 4, Arrre you 5, Arrre you 6, Arrrre you 7, Arrre you 8, Arrre you 9, Arrre you 10....."There're never gotta stop."Edwina thought

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

catpizza879

Yeah, if its alright with you and if you don't mind the wacky-ness of Sonic.

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

You want me to call you :*) or Edwina? 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

It was invisible it said Mariah or KJ

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

ambersnow38

Hey! I'm back! Not too sure what to post, though.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonraven439

@Reese welcome back! And I have no idea what to post either XD. 

@Mariah I see it now! : )

Tyler:

I landed on the roof beside the character I had been playing earlier and looked around. I looked down and saw the neon streak. "Woah." I breathed. "Cool, right?" The boy said. "Now this way." He ran letting his power of fire and smoke boast him forward. I was about to follow him when I looked at the taller building next to us. There was a circle in the building and through it I saw a room full of little (animals?) amongst one girl. "Strange, I never saw this in my game before." I said. "Now how do I get over there." I looked at my hands. "Maybe..." I looked at the circle. I began to back up then hunched down. I looked straight at it and ran. I let the power boost me forward. And I jumped at the edge. I screamed looking at the ground. I flew through the air and through the hole. I rolled and tumbled onto the floor. A large streak of neon following me through the portal. "Ow..." I moaned. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonghost205

I see a guy tumble through a portal into the ship leaving a neon streak behind him then I turn on polarized lenses then say "Let me guess. You were playing a game then things went weird and sucked your games in except the one you were playing but then you fell in the portal anyway and entered a game and got neon superpowers which allowed you to boost in to the portal from a building, am I correct? Hi I'm Leo and we were about to take off, now introduce your self, and we are taking off because this is a space ship. I can deduct how you got here."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Oof,sorry should have been more specific he actually landed in Edwina's game 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

catpizza879

Happy New Year's Day everyone!

@Resse Hey, welcome back. Maybe you can POV about when you....or something about......I got nuttin'.

Edwina (Bunnie and Antoine are still singing)

"Arrrre you 16, Arrre you 17." They finsished singing.   "Oh, thank goodness they stoped singing." Edwina thought

"So, how did you like our song Edwina?" Bunnie said

"Oh, it was great. I will now be embarrassed for the rest of my life." Edwina thought outloud she said "It was great. Thanks you two."

"Oh, so glad you liked it. I am a wonderful singer no?" Antoine asked

"Not really." Edwina thought again outloud she said "Oh, you have the most wonderful singing voice I ever heard." At that monent a boy appeared in the room and Edwina went to go help him up "Are you all right?" she asked him

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Tyler:

I looked up and saw the girl say, "Are you all right?" I jumped up and wiped myself down. "Y-yeah...I guess so." I said my face flushing red. I looked down awkwardly. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

, 2 , ... 5 , 6 , 7