Front sm

catpizza879

Branch: Ekaterina

Welcome, welcome to my 300 stars RP *Are you sure we can't do the Sonic Rp?........no "sighs" ok go on.* So the story is you were playing video games and the game you were playing freezes and then all of your other video games start going into the TV one by one. So you get up to see why all of your games keep going into the TV then you notice that all of the games went into the TV accept for one.... the one you were playing! So you quickly grab it before it can go into the TV but the force that is pulling it is super strong and sucks you into the TV...... Now that your in the game you have to beat all of the villians from your games but you need help, you have to travel to other games for help from other people or from the video game charaters. Depending on what your wearing your going to be sucked into a game where the charaters are dressed like that. (ex. My charater will be wearing a dress so she will be sucked into "Fable") you can go into another game though a portal that your in.

*Sounds boring to me.*

This is how the forms should look like:

Name:

Appearance before you got sucked in:

Appearance after you got sucked in:

Personality:

Crush:

Power(s):

Other: (You can put VideoGames here with the color you will use here)

Ok,the rules if you please.

*Sure*

*#1 Be nice to others.

#2 No foul language.

#3 No shipping ( if you want to ship someone elses charater you have to ask them first.)

#4 Have fun!* * And one last thing you can have more than one charater:)*

My form:

Name:Edwina

Appearance before you got sucked in: She had long brown hair that touched her toes and she had brown eyes. She was wearing at the time a long blue dress with boots because it was her 17th birthday.

Appearance after you got sucked in: She now has a long train (When a dress has a long back) on her still blue dress and now her hair was in a braid with flowers in her braid.

Personality: She is shy but nice once you get to know her, she is very silly,is a tomboy sometimes,and sarcastic.

Crush:Open

Power(s): She can control fire,has super speed,read peoples mind,and can move things with her mind.

Other:VideoGames 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Yay there's a my hero academia game so I'm gonna pick a "Quirk" from one of the characters and a naruto game both unreleased

Name:Leonard Church "Leo"

Appearance before you got sucked in:He had black hair and red eyes (naturally red not red from crying), He was wearing a My hero academia costume gamma like the main character has because at his school it was cosplay day, has white skin and a naruto head scarf always around his arm as a good luck charm

Appearance after you got sucked in:He now has green hair and eyes but still has costume gamma and white skin and naruto headscarf

Personality:Polite and nice always helping other people and confident and joyful but will be serious to save friends or strangers and sometime jokingly sarcastic so you could say he's the edited version of the main protagonist from my hero academia

Crush:Open

Power(s):One for all (I'll explain it. One for all allows for massive increase in strength and agility and is passed on from one holder like a sacred torch to another holder and another oh well you get it anyway), shadow clones and every other naruto power I forgot and oh he is really accurate

Other:VideoGames

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Also main protagonist is Isuku Midoriya or "Deku"

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

Name: Nova Wilcox

Appearance before you got sucked in: She had medium length black hair and dark green eyes. She was wearing dark brown pants, a white button up shirt, a black vest, boots and a cowboy hat because she had just gotten back from her cousin's birthday party.

Appearance after you got sucked in: Her hair is now in a small fishtail braid and is also wearing a holster belt.

Personality: She is charming, generally friendly and, at times a bit mischivious. She also is a bit of a con artist.

Crush: Open

Power(s): Dead Eye (She can briefly slow down time to accurately target enemies). She has a sort of enhanced combat and wilderness survival as well.

Other: VideoGames

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

catpizza879

@CrimsonGhost and Ambersnow your forms are accepted, but @Ambersnow you didn't say what game your charater was sucked into.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

crimsonghost205

I mean Unique lo because I don't think it will understand how it's actually spelled

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Could it collide in a multiplayer game with a story like portal knights and such

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Somebody has to play for the characters in the game we got sucked in or will it just be a game multiverse where the games are linked and are in the same land

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

A naruto game is released but I'm talking about the experimental one in the opening of the flagship store in the Philippines but it's actually just a anime character vs anime character game

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

ambersnow38

My bad! Nova was sucked into Red Dead Redemption 2.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Who will start

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Woah! Yeah the games will be linked into one huge game, we have to wait to see if anyone else wants to join.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

catpizza879

Just one question @CrimsonGhost are you going to use the color black for yor charater?

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Yeah

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Name: Belinda

Appearance before you got sucked in: curly ginger hair, fair skin, blue eyes, denim shorts with pockets, glasses because of shortsited-ness.

Appearance after you got sucked in: Her hair is the same but has a cool glittery purple stripe, and her clothes look more like Tron clothes with pockets, and her glasses have things that can zoom in and zoom out, has a jetpack later.

Personality: She's a teen. She'll have mood swings, but when around her friends & family, she's usually happy. She will sing, and sometimes, it's saved the day in her past(Explaining later.

Crush: Maybe later

Power(s): 

Other: Is sucked into 2016 version of Ratchet and Clank! Video Games

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Ah! I forgot powers. But I don't think anyone has powers in Ratchet and Clank. Just cool skills.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Then put cool skills and also you can get around using portals later in the story Rick from Rick and Morty will give me a portal gun and then I'll make a portal watch using the tech like its a portal gun attached to a wristband

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

@Amber your form is accepted

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Yay! Can we start yet? I will happily start!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Yeah I can't wait to use One For All

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

I would say let's wait but we have four people already so yeah let's start. Do you want me to start?

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Yes

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I'll start, Catpizza!

Belinda:

I laugh as I finish the 4th planet of Ratchet and Clank, for what must be the millionth time on my PS4.

"Take that! And Qwark, you're going down when I get to that part!" I laugh.

Suddenly, the screen freezes.

"Hey! What's going on?" I ask.

Suddenly, Disney Infinity 2.0 goes into the TV screen. Then Disney Infinity 3.0, then Just Dance, then my brother's Minecraft and sport games, then Crash Bandicoot. All the games are going into the TV... except Ratchet and Clank! I grab it and then pull Ratchet and Clank away, but it's being pulled to the TV.

"I'm not losing my only game left! You can take my brothers though. I'm not losing Ratchet and Clank!" I yell at the TV.

I slip but keep my iron grip on the video game and I get pulled into the TV.

I groan as I get up off my back, the game not in my hands anymore. Then I realise where I am. Veldin. I'm in the Ratchet and Clank video game. I check my hair and notice a purple stripe. Awesome. Always wanted one of those. Before I can check anything else, I see a giant toad jump towards me, and a very familiar lombax hits the toad with his omniwrench.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

I nod, "Yeah... My name's Belinda."

"I'm Ratchet." He smiles.

I smile, "Thanks, Ratchet. Where are you going?"

"Galactic Ranger tryouts." He answers.

I mentally snap my fingers, because I knowing everything about the game of Ratchet and Clank. Gold bolts, tiny bolts, raritanium, everything. It looks much more real than the game now. I make sure I have weapons, but I don't.

"Do you happen to have a spare weapon, Ratchet?" I ask.

He replies, "No, but there should be some weapons at the Ranger tryouts. You wanna come?"

I smirk, "Absolutely! We can make a team. After we get some weapons of course."

I walk along with Ratchet, getting rid of the toad things in our path. Before we step into the tryout place, I give the statue of Qwark a good kick. I know what he really is.

"I spy more contestants! Good luck, Future Rangers!" The statue exclaims as we step in.

"Hello recruits. Cora Verolux here. Let's see how quick you can be on your feet by jumping over these obstacles." Cora's voice says.

I was already halfway done jumping when she started speaking. Ratchet and I don't give her a chance to tell us any more instructions as we quickly hop across moving platforms.

"Great Job. You could be the recruits we've been looking for. Keep moving to the next part of the course." She smiles.

I whisper, "Don't count on it. They hate it when small things show 'em up."

Ratchet frowns, then shakes it off. If only he knew what happens. I know what happens in the Movie and the Game. If only Ratchet saw...

"I'm Brax Lectrus, and my specialty is brute force. Let's see how well you can bash these crates." Brax's voice instructs.

I ram headfirst into half the crates. I shake my head. I'm used to ramming headfirst into things.

Brax's voice smirks, "That was pretty good! Keep moving. Time to get our hands on some firepower! Go ahead and grab a fusion grenade glove from that Gadgetron Vendor."
I crack my knuckles and run with Ratchet to the Vendor. I get a Fusion Grenade glove and put it on.
"Next step, Blow stuff up!" Brax orders.

Ratchet and I blow up a wall in our way. We blow up the toads before they can get near us. Is this on hard or easy mode? Feels easy. I blow up a hidden wall and grab a deck of Holocards. I'll share them with Ratchet.

"In order to spice things up, we've armed these dummies with Gadgetron flamethrowers! Our laywers are totally cool with this." I hear Qwarks voice smirk.

He's such a pain. We head to the final challenge after we blow up the dummy with only 2 grenades.

"It's time for the final challenge. Survive a brutal onslaught of enemies, and you might just be our next Galactic Ranger. Or maybe an intern." Qwark's voice beams.

"Or just a publicity stunt." I mumble too quiet for Ratchet to hear.

We wave to the crowd quickly and I notice some people who weren't there in the video game. This can't be a dream, because I felt actual pain earlier. The enemies come and Ratchet and I smirk.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Leo: 

"Come on Come on Come on!" Mashes buttons repeatedly on Xbox One "Yes! I've defeated All For One (the worst villain in my hero academia)! Guess I beat the game. Huh?" Sees all the games go into the tv grabs the game he was playing "Not today!" Then slips on random tissue "WHY TISSUE WHY!"

Starts falling

"Oh no." Thinks for what to do then randomly thinks "I have One For All one hundred percent." Then says "Might as well try it." He nears the ground "Delaware Smash! (It's like he flicks air with his finger)" then just lands on the ground "Wait a minute? If I have One For All then... Oh no, no no no no no. Then that means, I'm in Japan! I need to find someone who knows they're way around here." Thinks "I know! Midoriya!" Gets out his phone "Thank goodness I have everywhere service don't know how that works but if it works it works." Presses buttons until he has Midoriya's number "Hello Midoriya speaking." Leo: "Midoriya I need your help." Midoriya in a shocked voice: "How do you know my name?" Leo: "There's a show, a bunch of books, a game, a movie but that's not the point I was playing the game of your life and then all the games went in but this one so I held firm then I slipped on a tissue and I ended up here meet me in front of U.A. (Midoriya's High School that's why the anime is called my hero academia) In a few minutes. 

A few minutes later 

Midoriya in a shocked voice: "Why are you wearing my costume with all the technology" Leo: "It was cosplay day at my schooling I decided to dress up like you." Midoriya: "That explains it but why are you here?" Leo: shrugs "I don't know. Wait a minute there's a pause button on my wrist." Presses it then it shows progress. Leo in a shocked voice: "Zero percent!? Then that means All For One is not defeated!?" Midoriya in shocked voice "What do you mean zero percentage?!" Leo"It's a game remember. Also I can use One For All one hundred percent." Midoriya in shocked voice "How?" Leo: "I don't know." Midoriya: "Anyway we need to contact the teachers at U.A. Where are you gonna sleep?" Leo: "In between two buildings I brought a pillow anda hammock for all unknown situations." Midoriya: "Why is your hair and eyes green like mine and why do you think and act like me" Leo in a surprised voice: "I have green hair and eyes like yours? I have no answer to that question but the other two I do because you were my life long hero and I wanted to be just like you." Midoriya: "Anyway let's go contact the U.A. Teachers!" Leo: "Agreed!"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Great POV! Here's my next one.

Belinda:

After we finished we wave to the audience again. I know this is a game, but it actually hurts until you have Nanotech. I'm gonna have to carry around a backpack to put Nanotech boxes in. I walk in front of the stage, but behind all the people. I do not want to be too close to Qwark the dumhead. I'll have to defeat him AND Nefarious with Ratchet later. Suddenly, Qwark jumps through a wall of fire. And... he's on fire. Literally.

"Hello Veldin!" Qwark smiles.

"Hello Captain!" Ratchet and the rest of the crowd exclaims.

I watch for anything suspicious, keeping my eye on everything so I know when I have to go into the room Ratchet's gonna go into and won't get accepted. I giggle as Cora (I think it is) sprays Qwark with something to put out the fire on him.

"When President Phyronix recommended I take on a new ranger, I knew just where to go." He smirks.

"No you didn't. You complained because nothing here on Veldin is good enough according to your standards." I think.

He smiles, "I know what you're thinking. Do I have what it takes?"

I silently joke, "No, you don't. Ratchet does though."

He continues, "After all you may not have prevented Doctor Nefarious from atomising Aleero City."

I roll my eyes as he continues bragging about his achievements. I just want him to get to the good part.

"After all, you may not have this chiseled jaw and God-like pectoral region. But if you have heart, then you have what it takes." He smiles.

I smirk. There's the lie that starts this all.

"You don't have what it takes." Qwark smirks.

I roll my eyes, "Is it because my heart is incased in a weak, skinny, muscleless mass of inexperience? I've heard that before. And I don't have a history for you to consider. And because I'm wreckless and a wildcard, you won't take me because that's your specialty and I'll outshine you, Qwark. Did I miss anything?"

Qwark stares at me in shock. Then he shoves me outside.

"I knew it." I frown.

He smirks, "No time, galaxy in jeapordy, and remember-"

I interrupt, "You can do anything as long as you're Qwark? Seeya."

I walk off and grab Ratchet's arm.

"Let's go." I whisper.

When we get far enough away, I tell him, "I'm sorry he wouldn't accept you. But I can promise, you'll change his mind soon."

"Yeah... Okay. I'm going back to the Garage." He sighs.

I smile, knowing that Clank is escaping and is on his way. If only Nefarious would stop being such a psychopath. I walk with Ratchet and sit outside the Garage, knowing that him and Grim will be fine. Grim's the closest thing Ratchet has to a dad. He is strange though. I start fiddling with my glasses. I find buttons. They look like the buttons on the PS4 contoller. I feel them, and they are PS4 controller buttons. Options and shapes. Sweet. I fiddle while waiting for Nightfall.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

After signing into my Xbox, I put in the disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and plopped down on the couch. My friend Mikey had loaned me his copy of the game. So I figured I'd try to get in a couple of hours of play before
A couple of hours later, the T.V. screen froze. Then one by one, the games in the living room started....being....sucked into it?
What?
Slightly confused, and very concerned, I went to take the game out of the Xbox and tried to pull it away from the vortex/portal/thingy. But, I tripped over one of my cousin's toys and ended up being sucked into the thing. And then, I started falling. And falling. And falling. Until there was only darkness.
For a while, there was nothing but silence. Then, out of nowhere, I began to hear the sound of a river. And a horse's neigh? Blinking, I look up at the cloudy sky. Then, I turned my head only to see an oddly familiar looking person staring at me.
"You alright kid?" he asked, cautiously approaching.
Standing up, I dusted off my hat and took a step forward
"I guess. What happened?"
"Your horse threw you."
Oh. Rowan. Looking to my left, I saw a blond chestnut mare standing _ by the road. She was loyal to a fault. But always so jumpy.
"......Wait a second. I don't have a horse. And the game I grabbed is missing. So, I either hit my head and am dreaming. Or...... Oh gosh, am I in the game?! If so, does that mean I'm talking to -"
"You sure you're okay, kid?" he asked, breaking my train of thought.
"Yeah," I replied. "Just a little shaken. I appriciate the concern, though, Mr.?"
"Morgan."
Yep. Arthur Morgan. I'm definitely in the game.
He nodded and turned to mount his horse.
But, before he headed off, I asked, "Quick question, where's the nearest town?"
"Uh....Strawberry. Why?"
I frowned slightly. I hadn't gotten that far into the game. But, if I remember correctly, Arthur was going to Strawberry to get Micah. Sooooo...
"I guess that's where I'm heading," I responded, heading over to Rowan.

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

catpizza879

Sorry, I WILL post tomorrow.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

catpizza879

Edwina ( Sorry, going I'm going to change my game because I own Fable but it doesn't work)

After everyone left for home Edwina went to her room to play a game that she got for her birthday called Sonic the Hedgehog. She put it in and after playing for a little while her other games started going into the TV, "Oh no! She thought  How am I going to get them back?" After all of her games went into the TV the game Sonic started going into the TV. " Oh no you don't" Edwina said, she couldn't hold on any longer and she got stucked into the TV.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Edwina woke up to what looked like a fox standing over her? "Huh...where am I?" she said  

"Oh, your awake. Your at my house. We where getting worried about you, we tried to wake you up." the fox said  

"Yeah, I'm a deep sleeper." She sat up and yawned and took a looked around then said "Who are you and what did you mean by "we"?"

Just want to say the POVs are great so far.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Is it too late to join, if so ignore these, if not here are my forms:

Name:Tyler Dun (because...You know...Oh never mind ; ))

Appearance before you got sucked in:He is tall and slightly bough. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He wears shorts and t-shirts and a bunch of sweaters. Quite good looking. 

Appearance after you got sucked in:He has black hair, different neon colors in his eyes. The same body shape. A t-shirt with a symbol that looks like this: ||-// (if you get this please tell me!) He wears cargo pants tucked into army, leather boots. He has a walk-man connected to headphones on him at all times. 

Personality:He is kind and pretty shy. He doesn't like to talk a lot and will try to avoid conversations. He is extremely loyal to his friends. 

Crush:Open! Please ship him!

Power(s):Neon (he can blast neon at people like a gun. Fly with the neon ans cover things in neon)

Other: He is from The Second Son (or The Second Sun I can't remember) VideoGames

Name:Scout O'Guinn

Appearance before you got sucked in:Black hair and blue-ish silver eyes. She is pretty short, 5'3", and really pretty. She wears regular clothes and baseball caps. 

Appearance after you got sucked in:She still has black hair and instead of blue-ish silver eyes she just has silver. She is still short but built for speed and athletics. She wears adventurers clothes (which for girls in video games is normally short shorts and short tops but because I despise short clothes...) She wears knee length cargo shorts and a skin-tight t-shirts with a leather jacket, and if you've ever seen Jurassic Park she wears the kind of shoes Ellie wears. She still wears baseball caps, and also has a back pack. 

Personality:She is extremely sarcastic, and is really good at roasting people, figuratively. She is very smart and won't hesitate to jump into action, or a black pit of death if need be. 

Crush:Open! Please ship her!

Power(s):In her video game they don't really have powers but they have cool weapons. So she has to hand guns at her hips a knife in her boot, consoled in a small sheath so it doesn't cut her foot. She also has an iron glove and that looks like scales and when she curls her fingers in it they look like tiny spikes, so of she were to punch someone it would cut them. And on the other hand she has a plain leather glove.

Other:She is from the first Uncharted. VideoGames. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonraven439

I forgot to mention the neon power allows him to run quickly leaving a long line of neon stripes behind him. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonghost205

What I say after this is experimental I need to see if these words go through the filter

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Your form is accepted @Raven. No, I didn't get what you meant about your charater "Tyler Dun"

Edwina (After a few moments of explaining)

"So, then you know the rest." said the fox who said his name was "Tails" because well....he had two tails "Oh okay, I'm in "Mobius" now, how did I get here?"

"We're not to sure about that, we think that you some how got transported to our town "Mobius"." said Tails

"But, how di-" Edwina started to say

"You ask to many questions. Your in "Mobius" so your in "Mobius". Get over it." said a rasby voice

"Who are you." Edwina asked

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

ambersnow38

Nova:

"You got a name kid?" Arthur asked, as we turned onto the road leading into town.
"Nova. Nova Wilcox," I replied, somewhat shakingly. Not that I was nervous. I'd just never ridden a horse by myself before.
"Well, Nova, what brings you all the way out here?"
Oh boy. "Uh... exploring, I guess. You?"
"Just going to see a....friend."
I raised an eyebrow. "Doesn't sound like you like this so called friend."
Arthur let out a short laugh. "Yeah, you could say that."
Within a few minutes, we finally rode into town. It was relatively quiet and ony a few towns folk were out and about. Arthur came to a stop right outside the Sherrif's Office before dismounting from his horse. Hopping off of Rowan, I watched as he then made his way into the building. However, less than a minute later, he came out of the office looking annoyed.
"What's wrong?"
He sighed and scratched the back of his head. "They won't let me see him."
"Oh. So what're you going to do?"
Instead of answering, he turned to see if anyone had followed him outside. Then he made his way to the back of the building. Curious, I followed. As it turns out, the back of the building had a barred window. And standing at the window was none other than Micah Bell.
"You got to do something Arthur," he said, as I approached.
"Alright, alright. Give me a second." Arthur said, turning to me. "What do you think, kid?"
Oh. Forgot this was one of those kinds of games where choices matter. Looking around, I could only see two options. He could either use the steam-powered winch that was behind the place or......
"Uh..... Do you have any dynamite?" I asked.
"Yes," he replied, reaching into his satchel.
"Hurry up, Arthur!" Micah exclaimed
"Alright! Calm down! And stand back," he said, getting ready to light the fuse. Then to me, he said, "And if you have a mask, I'd suggest puttin it on. It’s about to go down, and you don’t want to be recognized."

• Posted at:

Reese

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

Front sm

crimsonraven439

XD thank you! His name is suppose to be funny because there is a two man band I love called, Twenty-One Pilots, the guys names are Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun. In another role play I have another guy named Josh Joseph. Well any way I will have to post a PoV in a little bit. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Aizawa

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Aizawa?

Scout:

I was finally done with everything I had to do today and finally turned on my Ps4. I slipped in Uncharted and it came on where I left off, part 3 "A Suprising Find". I controlled Nathan Drake and made him climb into the German U-Boat he has just found. He searched a bit before the screen froze. "What the?" I say out loud, standing and tapping the screen. All of a sudden all my games begin to be sucked into the screen. I stand in confusion until I see Uncharted scooting toward the screen. "No, not you too!" I yell, grabbing it. It pulls harder and I'm sucked into the TV. I fall to my knees on a rusty floor. "Oh, hey." I hear. I look up and see Nathan Drake standing above me. "Hey?" I say, extremely confused. "Here, follow me." He says, hefting me up. I look around. "This is totally sick!" I say, happily. Drake laughs as he begins to try to open a rusty circular door. "I'll help." I say. We, with much difficulty and strength, manage to spin the wheel and we pull the door open. Water rushes in and splashes against my legs. "Cold!" I exclaim. "Don't be a ninny." Drake says. I smile. Good ol' Nathan Drake for you. I think. He plunges into the water and swims. I sigh and jump in after him. Cold rushes up my body and enters my clothes. My clothes! They're changed! For the better. I think with a laugh. He stops and lifts himself through a hole in the top of the room. I swim in place until he lifts me through the hole. He pulls me up by my hands and this corridor is small and very uncomfortable. I'm pressed to him and he says, "Cozy." I snort. "Hardly!" He laughs and begins to squeeze through the corridor.......

(I think this is Tyler's PoV Color) 

Tyler:

I hide in my basement and slip in the Second Sun (or Son). I press the button and sit on my bean bag. I start back where I left off when (the main character...forgot his name XD) is running from the authorities (one of which is his brother Dan) I jump over a car and right as I'm about to use my power to fly over the building in front of me the game freezes. Oh, come on! I think. A slap the top of my X box when, all of a sudden, all the games began falling into the screen. My game begins floating toward it. "No!" I yell grabbing it. It pulls me in as well. I fall and hit the ground in front of the main character. "Oh, your one too! Hurry they're coming!" "What?" I say. "You're one too. I see it in your eyes." He says again. "Get up, hurry!" He says, pulling me up. "Use your power and follow me." He says. A blast of fire and smoke erupts from his hands and feet and he soars to the top of the building. "There he goes!" I hear close to me. Too close. Ok, I can do this. I think. I concentrate hard pulling an energy I didn't know I had to my hands and feet. I suddenly soar into the sky after the boy. "Woah!!!" I yell I look down and see streams of neon colors lift me into the sky. "There's another one!" I hear from below.....

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonghost205

The name of one of the teachers in my hero academia

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Hmmm...unusual yet awesome name. : )

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Minutes later

Midoriya:"Mr. Aizawa we need your help there is this guy here who has the same quirk as me but can use it one hundred percent" Mr. Aizawa:"Demonstrate." Leo"One hundred percent Delaware Detroit Smash!" Then smashes the ground as the shockwave runs everything over in front of him stopping twenty three meters. Midoriya:"So that is One For All one hundred percent." Leo:"And not a bone broken." Mr. Aizawa:"We need a person who knows quantum physics, luckily Rick here he says he is from a universe in the multiverse he calls Rick And Morty "I know that, it's a show and a game." Rick:"You think me being here is a game? Anyway I calculated that the quantum vortex of the black empty mysterious void where you place the game went radioactive due to playing for half the day, anyway this will allow you to portal your way to other games in what I like to call the game multiverse you can go to Red Dead Redemption Two for all I care." James him the portal watch that actually tells time. Midoriya:"Where are you going first." Leo:"The Wild West, Red Dead Redemption Two, Don't worry I'll be back." Opens Portal to Red Dead Redemption Two and jumps in

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Lands just behind two people unseen then the guy about to light something says "And if you have a mask , I'd suggest putting it on. It's about to go down and you don't want to be recognized." Leo:"Oh no." puts on the metal part of his mask on and sees two revolvers with a lot of ammo on the floor and has the first evil glint in his eyes yet then grabs the and covers one of his eyes with a his naruto headscarf and puts on the hood part of his suit. Leo:"Oh yeah and smiles like an evil person for the first time then thinks "Come get some." 

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

1 , , 3 ... 5 , 6 , 7