Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

As I was making Princess Academy Rp I thought of it as Grim's sort of origin story.I then talked with Lily and we both discovered that we 100% ship GrimxLily.So I asked her to help me out with said story and hope yall like it.

Locations:Princess Academy,Villain Academy(may be others)

Characters:Lily Rose Ryder,Grim(daughter of Rapunzel,Son of Hook Adopted by Anna/Kristoff

Note:If you must comment on the story please do not be negative I know I'm not the best writer 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim's character info:

Name:Grim

Looks:black hair green eyes extremely handsome currently has both hands but eventually a hook will replace his left hand

Personality: smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

Parantage:Son of Hook Adopted by Anna/Kristoff

Crush:Lily but won't admit it especially when he discovers he's evil villains don't get happy endings

Other:equal thief fighter sword fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter captain/sailor 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Ooh, I can't wait to read this!!! Also, Maya, your writing isn't bad. I think it's really good in fact!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"Rise and Shine"Olaf said bursting through my bedroom door pulling the curtains open."First year at the Royal Academy"he said.That snowman was way too happy.Caitlin wasn't really that thrilled either.Especially when some people call her Killer Frost because she can't control her powers.The school kind of lied in the Enchanted Forest right in the center off all the kingdoms.That made it easy for everyone to get there.As Caitlin and I reached the school there were others just arriving as well.Caitlin went ahead to go claim her dorm.I stared up at the school for a bit and in the corner of my eye I saw two blondies.A boy about my age and a girl around Caitlin's age.Rapunzel's kids I assume.The girl looks at me and then turns to her brother.I just walked in to go claim my dorm."Grim"I said to the woman in blue at the front desk.She handed me a key and I went to find room 5.Hopefully it won't be as bad as I think.So far I hated it as all the girls were staring at me.Either that it cowering like I had done something wrong.I just decided to go back to my own business and unpack my clothes.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Nice!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Lillian “Lily” Rose Ryder

Looks: Lily has really thick, very soft, light golden hair about fifteen feet long(Sort of wavy, usually in a braid with flowers that goes about to her ankles.) Big, shining, violet-blue kaleidoscope eyes with thick dark brown eyelashes. Petite(about 4’5) and slim, with a delicate/slight build, but still strong. A heart shaped face, smooth porcelain skin with rosy cheeks. She’s very very very pretty, and has one of the happiest, and most honest smiles you’ll ever see.

Personality: Lillian is sweet, gentle, kind, brave, loyal, and extremely intelligent despite being innocent and rather naive. Very very creative, and usually has really good ideas, but  doesn’t think they’re really good, so she doesn’t always try to voice them. Very stubborn, will always try to keep her friends safe(even if they're older, and stronger, or faster, or...... well, it's the thought that counts.) Tends to be very very very shy and quiet (almost silent sometimes.) Doesn't like large crowds. Around her friends however, she’s very outgoing, sweet, and at times almost close to being talkative/bubbly. Rather quirky about certain things with colors(she can't stand it when people are wearing things that don't match colors at all, and telling her that two "obviously different" colors are the same is never a good idea.) Usually very gentle, innocent, gentle, and bright, but can be very sarcastic when she tries. A lot like her mother. She’s a bit of a romantic, and always tries to see the best in people.

Crush: Grim

Other: Healing hair/touch, can make things warm, can make her hair/body glow (it usually happens when she's scared/nervous/excited/really happy.)

Lillian

I wake up to Pascal sitting above me on the edge of my bed.

“Good morning Pascal!!!” The chamelion taps his wrist and I look over at the clock. Oh no! I might be late! I jump out of bed and start getting things ready quickly.

Fifteen minutes brushing hair.

Ten more braiding it.

Throw on a sleavless floral day dress, my pink converse, and then I’m good to go!

I run out to the hall and slide down the banister. Off at the botton and into the dining room.

“Morning Mama, Papa. I need to go, so love you bye!”

“Love you dear! Your brother is already outside waiting!”

“Have a good day Cornflower.”

I grab an apple, my bags, and art notebook, basically bursting with in progress paintings and sketches, then I’m out the door.

“Well you took your time getting up. I thought our mom was Rapunzel, not sleeping beauty-”

“I know, overslept, we have twenty minutes lets go!”

Once we get to the school( with three minutes to spare, thank you Werner, you beautifuly fast driver!) and start walking around I’m totoally in awe.

“It’s so beautiful! The trees are all so big and the grass is so green and who’s that?”

The boy is tall, with jet black hair and from what I can see he’s rather handsome.

The boy’s brilliant green eyes meet mine and I look away quickly.

“Him? Uh… Anna and Kristoph’s son, I think. Garret? Greg? Grim! He’s Grim.”

“He doesn’t look like cousin Anna, or Kristoph.”

“Stop staring.” My brother bumps my side and I look up at him with a frown.

“Meanie.”

“You know you love me.”

“I do, don’t I?”

We reach the front desk and he stops and looks down at me.

“I have to go to my room, but I’ll find you again during lunch, okay?”

I nod and he walks towards the stairs.

“Hello.”

I look up at the lady behind the desk, completely frozen for a moment before realizeing she probably want’s to know my name.

“Hi. I’m Lillian Ryder.”

“You’re in room six dear, here you go.” She hands me a key and I start looking for room six.

It takes me a few minutes, but I finally find it.

I open the door and there’s already a girl sitting on one of the beds, messing with her phone.

“Uh…. hi!” The red head looks up with surprise, her hand reaching quickly for something at her side.

“Oh. Hi. You’re Lily, yes?”

I nod, and she smiles, standing and holding out a hand to shake.

“I’m Maeve of DunBroch.”
“Lillian Rose Ryder, it’s nice to meet you….. You weren’t going to use that, were you?” I point at the rather large sword resting on her bed.

“Oh no. Well, I don’t think I would have.”

After unpacking, Maeve anounces she’s going to show me around.

“Okay, I’ll be out in a minute!”

She leaves and I grab my art book, then walk out into the hall and run into someone.

“I’m so sorry, I should have been paying more attention… oh sunflowers.” My papers and things are scattered all over the floor.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"It's fine"I said helping the girl pick up her papers.I looked up to see the blondie from earlier."I'm Lily"she said."Grim"I said before heading off to the first class.She happened to be in that class too.I sat down in the back corner in which everyone else avoided the seats around me.Except her.Something was different about her.I just didn't know what.Some of the girls kept staring.Probably flirting but didnt care.Others were whispering about who knows what.When lunch came around I sat at an empty table and just ignored everything around me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Nice!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

lily?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sorry it took so long!!

Lily

It turns out I'm in the same class as Grim.

I walk into the crowded room and look for a spot to sit.  I can go up in the front with a bunch of girls in pink and yellow and teal, in the middle with less princessy looking girls, or in the very back  with Grim.

Normally I'd be in the front. But for some reason I find myself wandering into the back, a seat away from the strange boy the other girls seem content to ogle from a distance.

He glances up as I take a seat and then we sit in silence until the bell rigs and everyone leaves to go to their next classes.

“You were next to Grim?”

“Huh?!” I look up, dropping my things once again.

“The hot broody boy with black hair?”

“Uh, yes?” I pick up my last paper and look up at the fashionably dressed brunette.

“Great. Well, just letting you know, you should stay away from him; he's different.”

“What do you mean?”

“He’s just different, okay. Weird. Beautiful. Dark. Not at all princely.”

“Okay?” What does that have to do with anything?

The smile that graces her beautiful features is tense, and clearly practiced.

“Just letting you know. Let's go ladies.”

She walks out, followed by the girl with a blonde pixie cut and girl with smooth cinnamon colored skin.

I realize I have less then two minutes to find my next class.

Two classes and numerous times being lost later it's finally lunch.

“Hey lassie, do you have anyone to sit with?”

Maeve walks up, nudging my side with hers.

“I'm just looking for my brother…”

“Sage, laird o’ the golden locks? He said to tell you he’d be waiting near the door.”

“Thanks Maeve!”

Lunch tray in hand and art folder under arm, I set out into the loud lunchroom, looking for a place to sit.

I see Sage near the door, talking to someone, and as walk towards him I see Grim at an empty table near oned of the walls.

I don't know why I do it.

I really have no idea.

But I change direction and walk towards him.

Only to wind up flat on the floor a moment later.

My eyes meet his for just a second before something is between us.

“I am so sorry honey, I didn't see you there! Oh, it looks like your lunch is ruined. Let me help.”

The brunette from earlier hands me the  now nearly empty tray, stepping on a drawing of a bluebird in the process.

“Here.”

I take the pink plastic tray and sit there frozen.

“Sorry again dear, see you in class tomorrow!”

She walks away and I pick my things up again just as Sage walks over with Maeve and helps me up.

“You okay Lil?”

“Fine. I just bumped into someone.”

My brother wraps his arm around my shoulders and walks with me to get more food, but I want to stop and go back when my eyes meet the most beautiful green ones ever for a split second.

But then he looks away again, and I end up on the other end of the cafeteria.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

After lunch most of the students were hanging out at the front of the school.I wandered around myself when another girl stopped me.She was about to say something when another student came running."Pirates"he yelled.Everyone bunched together by the wall as Hook and his band of pirates walked up.And they're supposed to be children of heroes?I noticed the one kid had been practicing  with a sword.Mulan's son maybe.I took it from him."Well if my own son isn't playing hero"Hook said"Weak like the rest of them.""I'm not your son"I said.He swung his sword and I blocked swinging back."Haven't you ever wondered where your talents come from boy"he asked"You belong at Villain Academy."I dodged another one of his attacks while also trying to fend off the other pirates.The fight had lasted for quite some time before he stepped on my sword."I 'm ashamed of calling  you my son"he said and withing seconds I felt nothing but pain.He kicked me over so I was now lying on the ground with blood pooling around where my hand should have been.My left hand missing just like his."Maybe it'll remind you of your true nature"he said walking off.People scurried back into the school.I tried to RIP fabric from my shirt but it was impossible one handed.The pain started becoming too much and everything started going dark.Not only did I realize I was out of place but I also realized I'll end up like the rest of them.After all Villain's never get happy endings right?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus