Front sm

proudcat90

Branch: Ekaterina

Well, I actually don't know what an OC is but I'm gonna guess it's RP characters. Oh, and this is assuming they're all Jewish like me.

Krystal- We all light the menorahs. Everyone tries to pretend we're all fine, it's all good, just a normal family here. But inside, we're empty. I know I am. I'm not feeling the light, the warmth. I sure could use a miracle right about now. I say the blessings, not meaning a word. How can I believe that there's Anyone up there when I'm so deserted? Poet winds through my legs and purrs. I scratch his ears absentmindedly, hoping thing's will be different this year.

Agnes- Lighting my menorah, I feel the excitement grow inside me. A cold wind blows inside as my father walks in. We all run to greet him. After we've all lit, we sit around singing and telling stories. Hannukah is one of the few times my parents are actually home, not on bussiness trips, and I love it. As we sing, I feel myself back in time, hiding in a cave, as a Greek soldier rides up. We quickly take out dreidels and act all Greek-y. I picture myself wielding a sword, and bravley fighting for my nation...

Araxie- Outside, it's cold and snowy, but in here it's warm and toasty. All my family and friends are here. We watch the candles flicker as we eat doughnuts, laughing and catching up. I invited those sisters that nobody wants to talk to, and they seem to be having fun. I love this- everyone's smiling and chilling, there's so much love, I am in my element! It's sort of impossible to have fire in the ocean but hey, we mermaids are sort of sort of impossible too, right?

Jackie- My parents always wanted me to invite some friends over, part of the whole "Get Jackie Social" plan, and guess what, this year I did! Scarlett's coming! My stutter is almost completely gone and I recite the blessings smoothly for the first time ever. I still have my tiny fear that we'll all go up in flames, but someone hands me a chocolate coin and I promptly forget about that. Maccabeats music plays in the background, reminding me that this is a time of miracles. And my personal miracle: Great Aunt Sheila didn't come pinch my cheek, but I know I'd be brave enough to handle it if she did :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

This is really amazing Bracha!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Thanks! I'm wondering if I should do Bracha from the Survival Book, even though it's not really an RP.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.